Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 16

Story Info
School year is ending and the beginning of a new year.
1k words
3
15.1k
00

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

The end of days of the year was coming. Angel decided to have all his friends over and his girlfriend Buffy to join the festivities of ringing in a new year. Angel had promised his mother that she’d meet Buffy. He also hoped that sister wouldn’t pull any tricks while Buffy was around. It was like she knew that Angel was talking about her and entered the room.

“Hey Angel, so is B coming over today? I can’t wait to see her. You know how us sisters have to stay together?”

“Yeah, right. Please Faith if there’s one thing you could do for me is don’t bother Buffy. She has been through a lot and the last thing she needs now is your sarcastic, cruel comments.”

“Fine. I’ll play the dutiful sister. But if something happens, don’t go blaming me for anything.” He just looked at her.

~*~*~*~*~*


Buffy was extremely nervous. Why? Well for one, she was heading over to Angel’s for New Year’s Eve. Angel was easy to handle and that even included Faith. Buffy was more worried about meeting his parents. ‘What would they think of me? Did Angel tell them about Parker? If he did, do they want me dating their son? Oh, just get a grip on yourself.’

She rang the doorbell and when the door was opened an older man that looked like Angel stood before him.

“Hello,” Chris McCrohan said smiling.

“Hello, Mr. McCrohan is Angel here?”

“Sure. Come on in. Angel there’s a young lady here to see you.” Buffy made her way inside Angel’s home and walked into the living room and sat down on the blue couch as Angel’s Dad sat on a chair nearby.

“So how long have you known my son?”

“I’ve known him since the beginning of the semester.”

“Are you dating my son?” He needed to know because the last girlfriend that he brought was Drusilla. According to Chris McCrohan his last girlfriend was weird. She seemed like she was spacing out and couldn’t tell where she was. He was hoping that this young lady wasn’t dumb blonde. Before Buffy thought up of answer, Angel came into the room.

“Dad, I can’t believe you.” He stepped up to Buffy and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“I guess that answers my question. So son, are you going to introduce me to this lovely young lady?”

“Dad, this is Buffy Summers, my girlfriend.” He took her hand and kissed the back of it.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Angel’s mother stepped inside and noticed Angel’s girlfriend.

“Chris, are you flirting with this young lady?” He looked over and noticed his wife.

“Oh, Kas you know you’re the only one for me.”

“That’s right mister. It better be that way. I’m sorry Buffy, I’m Angel’s mother.”

“It’s nice to meet the both of you. I also see where Angel gets his charming act. Like father, like son,” she said looking at both men.

“You see son, if I were younger I’d win your Buffy’s affections,” he said grinning.

“Dad! I can’t believe you!”

~*~*~*~*~*


Angel was inside the kitchen getting drinks when his mother stepped inside.

“Son, I still can’t believe how awful she must have felt after that rape.”

“I know, Mom. She still isn’t quite herself completely yet. I feel at times she doesn’t want me round.”

“Angel, you have to understand that these things take time. These emotional scars may last with her forever, but if you show her that you love her in due time things will be back to normal.”

“I hope you’re right.”

~*~*~*~*~*


The rest of Angel’s friends made it over to his place in time to gather around the couch and began talking to one another. Everyone was paired up with their significant other. Buffy sat on the couch with Angel sitting in between her legs with his back to the couch. Willow and Oz shared a loveseat, while Xander and Cordelia sat on the other end of the couch. Angel moved his head up and looked straight into those green eyes that belonged to his girlfriend.

“Buffy, are you okay?” She looked and smiled at those brown eyes that showed so much love and affection.

“Yeah, I’m okay.”

“You sure?” To reassure her boyfriend she placed her hands on his cheeks and gently lowering her head and gave him a kiss. In return his hands were laid on her thighs.

“So does that answer your question,” she said breathlessly.

“Uh-Huh.” She laughed at how adorable he looked saying that as if he was a little schoolboy.

Faith saw the interaction between her brother and his girlfriend. She decided that for her brother’s sake that she’d be nice to Buffy, but after the new year rings in, it’s back to the drawing board.

“Hey everyone,” Faith said as she entered the room.

“Hey,” they all answered back. Faith sat next to Buffy and looked at the young blonde. She noticed some scars on Buffy’s face, but thought that maybe Buffy got into an accident and hurt herself.

“Hey B. What’s up?” Buffy turned her head and looked at the brunette.

“I’m fine. You?”

“Five by five.” Buffy leaned her head down to whisper something into Angel’s ear.

“Angel, since when has your sister been nice tome?” Angel turned around, kneeled in front of her and whispered right back to her.

“Maybe Faith’s trying to be nice.” She lifted her eyebrows.

“Okay, but can we not worry about my sister or anyone else for that matter. Let’s just enjoy ourselves with our friends and ring off the new with new beginnings.” He then faced her and smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*


It had been midnight everywhere else in the United States and now it was time foe the residents of Sunnydale, California to say HAPPY NEW YEAR as well. Everyone at the McCrohan residence had their hats, horns and confetti. Xander was all decked out with his glow-in-the-dark glasses with the new year on it.

The announcer on the television was ready to start the countdown.

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!” Everyone blew their horns, threw confetti into the air and wished everyone a Happy New Year. Buffy and Angel faced each other looking at the other her deeply and shared the sweetest kiss. It was a beginning of a new year and hopefully things will change for the better.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers