Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 17

Story Info
Angel and Parker have a conversation.
1.1k words
4.25
15.1k
00

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

It was two weeks later and everyone returned back to UC Sunnydale. Everyone at the school had heard about Parker’s arrest. The cause as to why he was arrested was pretty vague. Though now he was walking on the school grounds as if what he had done to Buffy Summers was nothing at all. He didn’t pay any attention as to where he was going and ran smack into what seemed like a wall. He looked up and was faced by two angry brown eyes.

“Angel.”

“Parker.”

“So how is Buffy anyways? Last I heard she was pretty beaten up. She should watch out for those muggers out there,” he said smugly. Angel just couldn’t believe that he had the nerve to say that to him in front of his face.

“How is she? You know how she is, you asshole! You just couldn’t keep your hands off her could you? So instead you forced yourself on her and raped her. I can’t believe that you’d stoop that low to get a girl and let alone mine.”

“Oh, come on Angel. You and I both know that she got what she deserved. She was screaming the whole time and asked God to save her,” he said gloating. The more Angel heard him, the more angered he got.

“So you see Angel, in the long run Buffy would have been mine. You just seemed too slow to get her into bed. You’re always acting so noble and having good intentions. Buffy’s a girl that wants adventure. So that’s what she got. An adventure. An adventure of a lifetime.” Those last words just made Angel even more upset. His eyes became darker and cold. His hands clenched and finally he made a fist and decked Parker.

“If you ever come near Buffy, call her or even find some way to contact her, you’ll wish that you never met me.” Angel punched Parker one last time, kicked him in the stomach and left. Parker coughed up blood and held onto his stomach.

~*~*~*~*~*

By the end of the day Parker Abrams was picked up in the fraternity house, Delta Zeta Kappa by the UC Sunnydale Police Department.

In the station the officers on the case explained the whole situation to Parker and his lawyer Holland Manners.

“We had the DNA results of your clients’ specimen and our victims and had them sent to the lab. After we had the results, the tests indicate that the semen that Parker given us matched with Buffy Summers.”

“Okay. So they had sex. We all know that.”

“No, Mr. Manners, what you don’t understand is that your client raped an innocent woman,” said Lilah Morgan.

“Is it true Parker? Did you rape Buffy Summers?”

“Yes, I did. Though the blonde bitch deserved it. She had it coming.”

“I can’t believe you, Parker. I can’t do anything for you anymore. You’re finished.”

“Are you out of your mind Holland? My Dad’s paying you good money, so I suggest that you do your job and get me out of this mess.”

“Unfortunately, you’ve created it.”

“Well I guess we’ll just wait for a court hearing and everything will be settled.”

“Oh, by the way Parker, who gave you that nice bruise on you chin and that split lip?”

“This was done by Angel McCrohan, Buffy’s boyfriend.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy woke up this morning with a smile on her face. It was her 19th birthday. Her past birthdays haven’t gone so well, but she had this feeling that this one would be special. She had no clue whatsoever as to what Angel was going to give her. She kept on asking him a few times and basically his response was always a no. The only thing that Angel kept on responding to her was that she’d like it.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was up in his room and he was excited about what he had in store for his girlfriend, Buffy. Things between them were getting back to normal in some ways. Though there’s this part of Angel that wished what happened to Buffy didn’t happened at all. Though beating the shit out of Parker sure brought a smile to his face.

“Parker, Parker. Oh, Parker. I’m so glad I won’t be seeing your face anymore. You have caused so much trouble in my life. First with Drusilla and then with Buffy.” Angel quickly went inside his parent’s room looking for his mother. He needed her help with wrapping up the birthday gift.

“Mom, can you wrap up Buffy’s gift for me?”

“Sure, sweetie.” He handed his mother the box.

“So what did you get her?”

“Take a look.” Do you think she’ll like it?”

“Oh, it’s beautiful. She’ll definitely love it.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had all her friends over at her parents’ house. She wasn’t too crazy about going outside after Parker, but eventually the adjustment would have to be made. Each of her friends made it over and was baring gifts. Though the most important person hadn’t showed up yet.

‘Where’s Angel? What could be taking his so long? I hope nothing bad has happened to him.’ Joyce looked over and noticed her daughter’s expression. She walked over and hopefully would ease her mind.

“Buffy, don’t worry he’ll be here.”

“How did you…?”

“I can tell. I had that same look when I’d worry about your father.”

“Thanks Mom.” She then gave her mother a hug. As she released the hug, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” She quickly made her way to the door and Angel was standing there with a smile on his face.

“Angel,” she said smiling.

“Buffy.” He just stared at her outfit. She had a blue jeans and a black sweater and her hair was swept up in a ponytail.

She had to stare right back at him. He looked so great in his blue jeans and brown sweater that matched his eyes. She could just stare into those brown eyes that loved so much. She took his hand and pulled him inside.

~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone had settled in and said their happy birthdays to Buffy. Now it was time to distribute the presents. Buffy was thrilled with what her friends got her, but she wondered what was Angel’s gift. All her friends either didn’t know or they just didn’t want to tell her.

“Happy Birthday, Buffy.” Angel then handed Buffy a black velvet box. All kinds of thoughts started rummaging through her head. The only person that knew about this gift was Cordelia. She adamantly insisted that Angel buy Buffy jewelry.

So Buffy opened the box and what was revealed was a gold bracelet with and angel charm hanging from it.

“Oh, Angel it’s so beautiful. I love it.” She them hugged him and gave him a nice kiss.

“See, I told you that she’d love it.” Cordelia said happily. Angel took the bracelet out of the box and placed it on her wrist.

“Now you’ll have an angel with you at all times.”

angel13
angel13
25 Followers