Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 18

Story Info
Valentine's Day comes.
1.9k words
2.75
14.1k
00

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

18

Valentine's Day is a time for romance, being with the one you love and getting tons of candies and flowers. Each of these three couples will experience their very own valentine with the one they truly loved.

Angel was thrilled about Valentine's Day because he knew for sure that this Valentine's Day wouldn't be like the others. He's had Valentine's Day with Drusilla and they were nice, but at times her head wasn't there. She would be far off in another place. He knew for sure that with Buffy he's going have lots of fun and hopefully this would be the night for them to take the next step.

~*~*~*~*~*

The girls were all at Buffy's house upstairs in her room talking.

"So do you have any idea what Angel's getting you Buffy?" Cordelia asked. She was eager to find out what Angel had for Buffy.

"No. I know that what ever Angel gets me, I'll be thrilled."

"Oh, please. Buffy, you and I know pretty well that you'd want something romantic. Besides you were stating that you'd like anything doesn't imply him buying you a CHIA PET as a Valentine's Day gift." Buffy laughed.

"I can't believe you. Cordy. A CHIA PET. He wouldn't get me one."

"I think a CHIA PET is kinda cute. I know I'd like it if Oz got me one."

"Ugh. Willow it's just like you to say that. Oz could give you a box of conversation hearts and you'd be merry."

"Okay. So Cordy, what would you like from the man of your dreams?"

"Oh, please Buffy. Xander Harris is a guy that makes corny jokes and watches cartoons all the time."

"But you like him, besides all that Cordy. He's a sweet guy that makes you incredibly happy."

"Okay, you win."

"So ladies, what shall we wear for tonight for our favorite men?" Cordelia asked.

"I don't know, but we'll figure something out," Buffy said smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*

The evening was approaching and soon everyone would be enjoying a relaxing, romantic evening with their loved ones. Angel was getting dressed in his room when Faith entered in to annoy her brother on his date with Buffy.

"So Angel you ready to go out with Buffy tonight? What exciting plans do you have for little miss blondie? Are you planning to go all the way and making tonight the night?" Angel glared at her.

"Yes, I'm going out with Buffy. Though I don't see where it concerns you. As for my plans and what I except to happen tonight with Buffy is none of your business. Besides I never give you the third degree."

"True. Though you don't want me going out with your frat friends. What about Spike? Can I date Spike?"

"Spike. Spike and I are like brothers. Spike sees you as his kid sister."

"Well if Spike saw me now, he wouldn't see me as his kid sister," she said smiling.

"Faith!"

"What?"

"You know and besides when he comes over this weekend, don't make any moves on him."

"Not if I can't help it."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was up in her room looking at herself in the full-length mirror. Her long, silky blonde hair was draped over her back, while she had on a red knee length silk dress with spaghetti straps, black nylon stocking with matching red pumps. She wore minimal makeup, but wore a shade of candy red lipstick that matched her dress. Before she grabbed her purse she wore Angel's bracelet on her wrist.

"I know for sure that Angel's gonna lose it," she said smiling into the mirror.

~*~*~*~*~*

Oz wanted to make this a special night for his Willow. He truly loved the redhead very much, since the very moment he laid eyes on her. Since then they both have been inseparable and absolutely in love with one another.

Oz had always been one for changing his hair color. One week, he'd be a blonde, and then dye it black or even brown. So he decided to go for his natural hair color, which was red.

"He was going to pick up Willow, but she decided that she'd surprise him instead. As he made his way downstairs he already saw Willow sitting on the couch.

"Willow."

"Oz."

"You look so beautiful." He looked at the attire if his girlfriend and noticed that she wore a pink shirt with a red heart in the center with a long red skirt and black books.

"Thank you," she said blushing. He took a hold of her hand and led her to the dining room.

~*~*~*~*~*

Queen C or Cordelia as everyone called her couldn't believe that her and Xander Harris and her were still together. They were two completely different people, but found some way to be attracted to one another. In their case opposites do attract.

Xander Harris picked Cordelia and headed over to the French bistro called Chez Pierre. Cordelia just couldn't believe her eyes when Xander's car pulled up to the French restaurant.

"Xander, my, my this is a surprise."

"You thought I was taking you to McDonald's huh?"

"No. I just can't believe that you could afford a place like this because you have to book months ahead of time."

"And that's what I did. So why don't we head inside, instead of spending our time talking okay?"

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy heard the doorbell ring and ran to the door, but slowed her stride and opened the door. The face that was presented to her was her boyfriend.

"Hi," she said shyly. She looked at his clothes and noticed that he was wearing a burgundy velvet shirt and black jeans. The shirt brought out his broad shoulders and his long lean arms. As for the black jeans they were tight in all the right places. It was like second skin to him. 'Oh, he looks so good. I remember when I saw him in his boxers and how much I wanted to kiss him. I don't have to worry about that because, now he's mine. I can kiss him as much as I want.'

"Hey," he said smiling. He then handed her a dozen red roses. She took them from him and thanked him. He hardly heard a word that she had just said. His brown eyes were transfixed on the back of her red dress and the sway of her hips moving right to left. As she turned around and started walking towards him, his eyes just couldn't stop staring at how the red silk dress slung so perfectly on her body.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He then leaned down and kissed her. He made it brief because he wanted to give her, her real Valentine's Day gift.

"Same to you. Thanks for the roses again." He led her to the car and opened the door for her. 'He's the perfect gentleman.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Willow and Oz had finished dinner and they sat down on the couch. He faced Willow and pulled a box out of his jacket pocket and placed it in her hands. She was surprised about the black velvet box and opened it.

"It's so beautiful Oz. I love it." She then launched herself into his arms and kissed him all over his face.

"I guess this means you love it." He clasped her gold bracelet that had a charm of a guitar and a witch on a broom. It symbolized the both of them.

"It's us. It's so cute. Thank you." She laid her head on his shoulder while his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

~*~*~*~*~*

Xander and Cordelia were starting dessert and he began saying something.

"Well Cordy, it's Valentine's Day and to show you how much I love you, here's your gift." He got up, went behind Cordelia's back and placed a gold necklace with a heart around her neck. She was in such awe with the gift that Xander gave her.

"Oh, Xander. It's so lovely. I can't believe you such great taste."

"Ha, ha, very funny Cordy. You thought I was going to by you a gift from a vending machine for a quarter."

"No, of course not. Thank you so much." She then kissed him.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy and Angel made it to The Bronze and sat on the couch. Angel had come in with a red bag with hearts all over. Buffy had wondered what was in the bag.

"Angel, honey what's in the bag? Is it for me?"

"Hmm. Is it for you? I guess," he answered with a smirk. He handed her the bag. She quickly sifted through the pink tissue paper and lifted out a brown teddy bear.

"Awe, Angel it's so cute. Thank you so much." She then placed wet kisses all over his face and finally landed on his lips.

"I guess I should be giving you teddy bears more often. Well that's not all, squeeze the paw of the bear." Buffy squeezed the paw of the brown teddy bear and came out the words, "I LOVE YOU, BUFFY" with Angel's voice. She smiled when hearing her boyfriend's voice coming out of the bear.

"So whenever I'm not around, all you have to do is touch the bear and it'll say those words."

"I feel bad that I didn't have anything for you. I'll make it up to you on your birthday."

"Don't feel bad. I have everything that I always wanted that's right in front of me."

"Really? It's me right?"

"Yeah, it's you and only you." He took her hand in his and ked her up and onto the dance floor.

As they held each other the music played. His left hand held her waist his other held her hand. Buffy had her hand on his shoulder and her green eyes gazed up looking into his brown ones. No matter where she was or what she was doing, but when she was in Angel's arms nothing else mattered to her, but the man before her.

'He looks so good tonight. His clothes just accentuate all his physical attributes. To his broad chest, his long sculpted arms underneath his shirt, to his long lean legs that were hidden under his tight black jeans.' Oh, how much she loved those jeans especially. They weren't too tight, but tight enough for her to see his ass.

'I have to stop thinking about him in that way. Control yourself, Buffy. You've seen him with fewer clothes and you were still able to control yourself. Be a good girl, Buffy.'

'Buffy looks so beautiful. What am I saying? She always does, but tonight looking at her in that dress, just the way her hips swayed in that red silk dress and her legs fully exposed looked so great. As my fingertips gracefully touch the sheer material of her dress, I lean in closer to take a sniff of that sweet smell of vanilla perfume that radiated off her skin. I could stay right here forever having her right her in my arms.'

'Angel, you look so handsome tonight. The way you hold me, and feeling the touch of your fingertips against my back brings a shiver down my spine. As the tips of my fingers sift through the velvet material of your shirt, I feel the strong muscle of your bicep, it makes me realize that you my protector. If I left my head and look into your brown eyes, I can see the love that you have for me.'

"Happy Valentine's Day, Angel."

"Happy Valentine's Day, my Buffy," he said smiling.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers