Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 25

Story Info
Looking into the future with Buffy & Angel.
1.5k words
4.5
14.9k
1
0

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

25

Epilogue

* 1 year later *

Things between Buffy and Angel have never been better. Since the night of his birthday and the day after waking up in her arms, he knew she was the one. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with this girl, this beautiful woman, and his lover.

The day was sunny, clear blue sky and the birds were chirping. Angel was walking towards the platform to pick up his diploma. As he shaked hands with the principal, he looked towards the crowd and spotted Buffy and as their eyes locked from afar he smiled at her. She smiled right back.

~*~*~*~*~*

As Angel went to see his parents, his dad was the first one that gave him a hug.

"Congratulations, son. I'm very proud of you."

"Thanks, Dad." Mrs. McCrohan decided to make some interference and hugged her son as well.

"Congratulations, my Angel." She then kissed him on the cheek. Faith just looked at her brother as Spike's arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Congratulations, my little Angel," Katherine McCrohan said pinching his cheeks.

"Grandma, please I'm all grown up now," he said embarrassed. He blushed at how his own grandmother could make him still feel like a five-year-old. Buffy looked at the interaction between the two and thought it was so adorable. His grandmother turned over and saw Buffy and smiled at her.

"Awe, that's so cute."

"Angel, she's so cute," she said and pinched Buffy's cheeks as well. Buffy had the same embarrassing look as Angel.

"You know when Angel was a little boy, he use to run around naked and I would see his cute little tush and wee wee hanging."

"Grandma!" Buffy on the other hand had her own personal thought to his grandmother's comment. 'His tush ain't little anymore and neither is wee wee. Those parts of him have grown drastically through the years.' She then looked at Angel and smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel told his parents that he'd meet up with them later. He wanted some alone time with Buffy. The last thing that Angel wanted now was an audience. He took Buffy by the hand and they walked side by side. As they made it to the bench, Buffy had yet to congratulate him the way she wanted to.

"Congratulations." She then went on her tiptoes and have him a kiss. He accepted it willingly and pulled the petite blonde in his arms. As the kiss deepened Buffy let her tongue part his lips open seeking refuge with is. He moaned at the contact, but quickly released the kiss.

"Buffy, let's have a seat." She was still a little hazy after that amazing kiss. They both sat down and Angel wondered how he was going to tell her this. He knew she was the one for him. Though this little part of him had doubts about her reaction.

"Angel, just tell me." She cupped his cheek with her hand and kissed him.

"Buffy, you know that I love you so much." She nodded.

"You're the first girlfriend that I ever had that I really loved me. You weren't trying to please me, or being nice to me because of Faith. When I first kissed you, it hit a nerve inside my body that I never felt before. I guess what I'm trying to say is Buffy Summers, will you be mine forever?" He had said those very last words as he was down on one knee and opened the black velvet box. Buffy was stunned. She couldn't believe that Angel had just proposed to her in the day of his graduation. She kneeled before him and kissed him fully on the lips.

"Yes! Yes! I'll marry you," she said those words showering kisses all over his face. He slipped the diamond ring in her finger. The whole time he slipped the ring on her finger he was looking right into her eyes.

"Though we can't marry right away because I'm not done with college and…" He quickly shut her mouth with a kiss.

"It's okay. We can wait after you graduate. I'm in no rush. I just want everyone to know that you're mine and your taken," he said grinning wickedly.

"A sense of ownership, huh?"

"You got that right. You're mine and mine alone." He then showed her by kissing her.

~*~*~*~*~*

* 23 years later *

Buffy and Angel were happily married with four children of their own. Nina, who was eighteen and has gotten accepted to UC Sunnydale, Chris who was fourteen and going to Sunnydale High, Robert who was ten and was going to start fifth grade and finally little six-year-old Kathy was going to start first grade.

The both of them were on the couch making out. One of the Angel's hands was behind her neck grasping the blonde hair, while the other was holding her securely by the waist. Buffy on the other hand had her hand on his bicep and the other on his thigh. As the kissing kept on going Buffy knew that they had to stop because their children were home. Though she also knew that Angel wouldn't care. He always loved showing his devotion to her.

"Angel, we should stop," she said breathlessly.

"Hmm," Angel said as his lips were nibbling the sensitive skin on his neck.

"The children will catch us."

"Don't care," he mumbled and went over to the other side. His lips made its way back to hers and claimed it once more.

Nina was heading towards the living room when she saw both of her parents making out. Her siblings were with her as well.

"Ooh, kissy face."

"Oh, that's gross."

"I can't believe this. My parents are making out like teenagers."

"Mom, Dad how could you?" Buffy and Angel parted and was faced by their four children.

"Actually it's really easy Nina. I kiss your mom and she kisses me back," he said grinning. Buffy hit him playfully on the chest.

"Angel, don't embarrass her even further." Kathy made her way over and nudged herself in between her parents.

"Hi Daddy." She then leaned her head on her father's arm. She always felt a little jealousy towards her mother when it came to Angel. Whenever she had a nightmare or heard thunder in a rainstorm, she'd called out to her daddy. He would come in and hold her until she fell asleep or would bring her in and slept with her parents.

"Hey, there my little girl." He then kissed her little nose.

"I thought that I was your little girl," Nina said jealously.

"Ha, your jealous of Kathy," Chris said smiling.

"Oh, you shut up. Or I'll tell mom and dad that you spend way too much time in the bathroom." Chris bent his head down him utter embarrassment.

"Nina leave your brother alone."

"But Mom he started it." Chris smiled.

"Okay, let me ask you something. Have you decided where to go to college this fall?" Angel asked.

"Let's leave Robbie. You coming Kathy?"

"No, I want to stay with mommy and daddy."

"Kathy, why don't you go with your brothers and play a game with them. Mommy and daddy will come up and play tea party with you after we talk to Nina." Kathy pondered on the thought and then smiled.

"Okay." They all left leaving behind their parents and sister.

"You were jealous of your sister weren't Nina?" Angel asked.

"Yes," she said shyly. Angel walked over to her.

"You're my first born. You'll always be my little girl. So like I said before, where are you attending college?"

"UC Sunnydale."

"That's great. Do you have any activities that you want to join?" Buffy asked.

"Actually, I was thinking about joining a sorority. Your sorority Mom." Both Buffy and Angel looked at each other.

"You really don't have to join one. They're dull, boring and you wouldn't find a nice guy."

"But Mom you met Dad in one. He's nice. So are Uncle Xander and Uncle Oz."

"True, but your father is totally different. He and I were forced into joining."

"You got that right. Look the thing is Nina, that sometimes when a young lady like yourself joins a sorority she could get hurt badly."

"Like who?"

"Like your mother," Angel said looking at his wife.

"What happened to Mom?" Nina asked, concerned.

"I got raped. That's why I want you to really think about it. Some of the guys are jerks, but like you said your father is one of a kind."

"So don't join because your friends pressured you okay?"

"Okay. Though you never know, I might find a guy like you Dad or maybe like Uncle Xander," she said teasingly.

"Sweetie, I love you, but your Uncle Xander is enough for everyone." Buffy looked over at Angel and smiled.

"I'll leave you two to make out. Bye!" Both Buffy and Angel laughed. Angel started kissing his wife again. As his lips found her neck like he did earlier, Buffy started talking again.

"Angel, aren't we suppose to meet Faith and Spike today?"

"Hmm."

"Angel."

"I…don't…care," he said in between kisses from her neck trailing to her lips.

"But…"

"But nothing. Buffy just shut up and let me kiss you," he said grinning and pulled her into his lap. She looked into those brown eyes a thousands times simply said.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" He slowly leaned in and kissed his wife and held her closely not even letting her go.

The End

angel13
angel13
24 Followers