Sigma Epsilon Chi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah!"

"So I'm going to be the best lover I can be, for you and anyone else that decides to test-drive me, and I'm going to assume I'm going to be good enough to get in and stay in, experience or not."

"Okay, stud," she grinned. "Come over here and show me what you're made of."

"Your wish is my command," I grinned.

I pulled her into my arms, feeling her warmth against me, her palm-size breasts against my chest, pricking me with her hard nipples. I kissed her, slowly and deeply, while my hands glided all over her warm curves. I was a little rough now and then - biting her throat hard, pinching and twisting a nipple hard enough to make her yelp - just for the sake of variety. Mostly, though, I teased, kissing... and kissing... and kissing... loving her mouth with mine, just because it felt good. We had all afternoon - all night, if we needed it; why be in a rush? I kissed her mouth, her cheeks, her eyelids; ran my tongue into her wet mouth, along her neck and shoulders, down her back. I caressed her small but sensitive tits, stroking and pinching her throbbing nipples. I cupped her sweet rounded ass, stroking, squeezing.... My lips found her breasts, licked and sucked her nipples, grazing them with my teeth. I licked and bit my way down her back; I kissed and bit her ass till she moaned, biting her lower lip. I parted her cheeks and snaked my tongue in between. I licked her asshole, loving the musky taste, let just the tip of tongue penetrate her there. Her toes curled and I pushed it farther into her ass, my tongue flickering like a snake's. One finger probed the wetness between her thighs, curling inside her to stroke her G-spot and she jerked against me, her breath hissing between her teeth. I stroked my hands down her long lean thighs, parting her slender legs, and I pushed my face tight into her pussy.

Oh,God, I love to eat pussy...!

This wasn't about getting into Sigma Eps' stable. This was about giving and receiving pleasure, seeing the look on her face, hearing her cries and moans and gasps, feeling the tiny shudders wrack her body. And she tasted so damngood...! Like a gourmet hot chocolate (I don't drink wine), hot and sweet, a taste to overpower the mind and drown the senses... I could have eaten her all night long, kept her coming back to the edge, over and over, and part of me wanted to; but the other part wanted to do this again, and teasing alone wasn't going to cut it. So I gently finger-fucked her while I ate her out - first one finger - then another. I licked her clit, so slowly... dragging nearly the full length of my tongue over it before teasing it mercilessly with just the tip. She was jerking, moaning, twitching, her sweet sexy body in total synch with my fingers and mouth. I eased my fingers out of her pussy so I could attack it with my mouth, licking and sucking frantically. Her back arched and she was squeezing her breasts hard, twisting her nipples. I stopped being gentle and tongue-fucked her hard and fast. Her voice became a high, keening wail and as I sensed her climax approaching, I slipped my middle finger deep into her tight ass.

Her eyes opened wide, she took in a hard breath and screamed and screamed and screamed, her juices drenching my face, and I swallowed every gush - not least because I didn't want to drown! I worked her pussy and clit with my mouth and her ass with my finger until her convulsions eased; then I slowly eased my finger out of her and kissed her thighs until she purred....

I came up to lie beside her again, gathered her into my arms and kissed her, letting her taste herself on my lips. Her kisses were like liquid fire and she held me tight against her glorious soft nakedness. My cock was throbbing between us as she nipped at my neck, but I was content to wait until she was ready for more.

Good things come to those who wait....

Fortunately for my libido, I didn't have to wait long.

Mel slithered a hand between us and curled her fingers gently around my hardness. She gave me a firm squeeze, then began stroking me loosely, just with her fingers. Her hand was so soft, and it felt soooo good...! I raised an internal eyebrow when I realized that Mel knew how to tease, too!

She uncoiled her body from mine and used both hands on me now - one stroking my cock, the other my balls. It was slow, unhurried... amazingly sensual. She kissed me, cock and balls, not using her tongue, only her lips... she took a handful of her hair and stroked me with it, so gently.... She took my cock in her hand, stroked it against her breasts, her hard nipples and I throbbed and pulsed with every caress. Finally she lowered her mouth to my cock and began to lick. From the base to the head, kissing and licking... circling the head with her tongue, over and over... taking just the head between her lips and sucking lightly. It was wonderful and sexy and utterly maddening. It took all the restraint I had to keep myself in check. I wanted to take her face between my hands, push my cock into her mouth balls-deep and fuck her mouth until I erupted down her throat. She would have let me, too, and thoroughly enjoyed it - but it wouldn't have said much for my patience or endurance - so I lay back instead and enjoyed all the wonderful things Mel was doing to me. When she finally took me fully into her mouth, it was incredible - so wet and slippery and hot, and she controlled every shiver and shudder and spasm of my cock. Her hands were cupping my balls between them, and she was using only her mouth on my throbbing shaft. She sucked me deeply, licked me like an ice cream cone, teased me with hot little darts of her tongue. She licked and sucked my balls, kissed them, slowly swiped her tongue against the perineum, trying my endurance. One finger found its way between my ass cheeks and she teased me there, just pushing gently. She told me to lie on my stomach and then she lay on top of me and slowly slid the full length of her body down mine. She pushed my legs apart and stroked my cock while she licked and sucked my balls, one finger playing with my ass again. Then she kissed her way up my back, rubbing her breasts against me on the way and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I want you to cum now, Nicky." Her tongue licked behind my ear, her voice was a silken purr. "You've shown me you can hold back; now I want you to give me everything you have."

She kissed her way back down my back again - stopping to bite my ass, hard! I yelped and when I turned, she gave me an impish grin. "Turn over."

I turned onto my back and she knelt between my legs. Again she took my balls between her cupped palms. She licked them gently, sucked one into her mouth and circled it with her tongue; then she did the same with the other. There are no words to describe how sensitive my cock was now, or how hard I was. It was like my previous orgasm had only been a rehearsal, and that I still had four months' worth of pent-up lust to work through. Her tongue licked a trail of fire up my pulsing shaft till it reached the purple head. She gave me a crooked grin. "Cum for me, Nicky."

Then she took me deep, deeper than she'd taken me before. She licked and sucked and bit, slammed me into her slippery throat again and again and again, swallowing my cock, and I erupted like a fire hose, cumming and cumming and cumming, filling her mouth till she couldn't swallow it all. She took everything I had to give, draining me into her mouth, her throat, and when she had taken it all, she let me slip from her mouth. Cum ran from the corners of her mouth, decorated the inner surface of her lips and she gave me a wicked smile. She crawled up on top of me and gave me a deep kiss, giving me a taste of my juices, and I cleaned her lips with my tongue, wrapped it around hers and our lips remained locked until not a drop remained.

She licked a finger and drew two hash marks in the air. "Two out of three, lover," she said happily. "One more and I sign off on your membership, and you've got your first sponsor."

"But before you do that, you're going to need some rest. Let's grab a quick nap, and when we get up, we can complete your testing."

I woke when Mel's lips brushed mine. I looked up and she was smiling above me. I pulled her face down to mine again and kissed her thoroughly for a good long time.

"Damn, Nick," she said. "You sure love to kiss."

"Late bloomer," I said, grinning. "I went through high school and half of college without ever kissing anyone, and now I'm just making up for lost time."

"Mmmmmm," she smiled. "I think I'd like to spend some night just necking with you until I'm crazy to fuck you, and then I'd just shag your ass off" - she grinned wickedly - "but that's another night." She gave me that slightly sad smile again. "I want to fuck you now, Nicky. This test is simple; you fuck me, and you make me cum as many times as you can before you do. No rest periods, no vibrators, no dildos, no fingers - just your cock. You're allowed a couple of position changes, but you have to get back inside me as quick as possible." She produced a tube of lube. "A little extra lube to make sure I stay nice and slick for you the whole time, and I'm ready whenever you are."

I watched her squeeze a little lube onto her fingers and I watched as she spread her legs wide and slipped them deep into her pussy. She gave a tiny shiver at the chill of the lube, but then she began to finger-fuck herself slowly, smiling at me, letting me watch. My cock was hard as steel and I watched as she did it again with more lube; this time, as her fingers left her lovely cunt, she dragged the tip of one finger over her clit. I watched her circle the stiffened nub, lubing it well, her eyes half-closed, moaning quietly. Then she looked and her eyes met mine. Her legs were still spread wide and I feasted my eyes on their length, and on the treasure between them.

"Missionary okay to start with?," she asked and I nodded. She held her legs apart with a hand on each ankle and I leaned in and kissed her softly, my tongue making love with hers. I backed up a bit. I wanted to eat her, but I wasn't sure if that would disqualify me; besides, if I made it into the Sigma Eps stable, I could eat her on a regular basis. The thought added another degree of hardness to my shaft. I came closer and lowered my hips to hers; my chest just brushed her nipples, and I slowly eased the full length of my dick into her wet pussy for the first time.

It was amazing. Mel was silken steel, hot and slippery and tight. Her muscles clenched involuntarily as I slowly filled her, stopping just short of her cervix. I experienced an immediate tremor and held myself absolutely still as it shuddered through me. We played for awhile, me flexing my cock deliberately within her and her clenching down on it.

It was bliss, and there was better to come. I began to fuck her slowly, pulling almost out and then giving her my full length with each thrust. I rotated my hips in tight circles, letting the head of my cock explore her depths as I pulled back. I pushed into her all the way again, my groin tight against hers, and I flexed within her again. I held it there, tight against her, within her as I kissed her mouth and squeezed her breasts. I rocked within her, moving just slightly, concentrating my mouth on her lips, her throat, her nipples, pinching them lightly, stretching them... rocking... rocking.... She was wetter now, her own hot juices mixing with the lube. Her hips writhed against me and she made little sounds deep in her throat. I wanted so badly to slam into her hard and fast, to give her pleasure and pain in the same thrust, but I wouldn't have lasted ten thrusts that way. So I pulled back an inch and then slid home again. Another inch, and back. Each time I pulled back farther, and each time I slid in deep. My cock was swollen so much it ached, and the head was grazing her cervix now. My lower lip was clamped beneath my teeth, hanging on to my control. Mel was movingherhips now, rolling them in circles, her long legs wrapping around my waist to pull me in deep and hold me tight.

I picked up the pace a little and she responded enthusiastically, moaning and pulling me in faster, writhing her hips into me. I was pounding her cervix now, and her voice was hoarse and ragged as she moaned. I leaned back, still thrusting, and she used her arms to move forward with me... slowly... slowly... until she was on top of me. Mel must really have wanted me to make the "team" because she too was going slow, lifting almost off of me and then driving down hard. This position gave me better access to her breasts and I teased them, circling her nipples lightly with the palms of my hands until she clenched my hands tight around her tits, making me squeeze them hard. I twisted her nipples hard and she squealed, slamming down on my cock again - and she came, wailing. I grabbed her hips and stabbed upward, ramming hard into her softness, over and over, and she came again, her head thrown back in a soundless scream. I rocked gently beneath her as she came down, her breath sighing in and out....

After a moment, she leaned down (careful to keep my cock within her) and gave me her mouth. God... she kept her hips moving, taking me in and out at a nice regular pace, one that wasn't likely to cause me to explode prematurely, and I took advantage of the leisure to explore her mouth thoroughly with lips and tongue, my nails tickling down her back, squeezing her round ass, then lightly grazing them back up. I kissed and licked her throat, nipping occasionally, my fingers combing through the softness of her hair. Our hips never ceased moving, now thrusting in and out, now circling, now rocking... just enough to keep me hard. I teased her ass with the tips of my fingers, just dragging them gently over her skin, and she hitched in a breath. My mouth came back to hers and my hands went to her breasts, stretching her nipples just a bit... The softness of her pussy massaged my aching cock as she alternately clenched and released around me. I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"I think it's time for one of those position changes, don't you?"

She nodded and waited for instructions.

"Climb off me and lie flat, legs straight out."

I moaned quietly as she lifted off my cock. It felt almost cold after the warmth of her snug pussy.

"Raise your legs, straight up, like you're trying to make an L."

She did as she was told and I moved in closer... I cupped her ass and lifted her to the proper level - then I slid into her deep, holding her legs up against my chest. I slid forward to fill her completely and I heard a tiny whimper come from her throat. I held her there, just for a moment, then began to fuck her slowly, deeply, giving her every inch with every thrust - pausing at the end of each thrust to let her feel the head of my swollen cock push against her cervix - then easing almost completely out, only to give her my length again. There was nothing wrong with my upper-body strength, so I could keep this up for a while.... My endurance was another matter, but I was going slow deliberately. Her pussy clamped down tight on my cock as I pulled back, as if reluctant to relinquish it...God, she was tight, and still horny as hell! Strangled groans were coming from both of us, and now, I think, there was no doubt - she wanted me to win this round, but she wasn't willing to justgiveme the victory - she wanted me to earn it. I talked to her (when I was capable of forming words), telling her how good she was, how sweet her pussy felt, how tight and wet and hot... I teased her mind while my cock teased her pussy and she purred - then I gripped her ass hard and drove into her, hard and fast, deep, deep... I felt her cum almost immediately, drenching my cock with her juices and I took her, hard and mercilessly. She was taking me hard, too, scissoring her legs around my waist to pull me in as deep as she could, demanding the best I could give her and not satisfied with less. She came again, and then again, her voice rising to a shriek. I froze inside her then, on the razor's edge of cumming myself. I held my breath as her pussy clamped and clenched on me, milked my cock and I groaned as I tried to hold it in. The moment froze and lengthened... and Ijustmanaged to hold it in by the skin of my teeth.

I lowered her slowly, slipping back into her, holding my breath... I wasn't going to be able to hold back again; the next time was going to be the last time, so I breathed deep, did the multiplication tables, thought of England... and finally came back from the edge. Mel rocked till I took the hint and we rolled over onto our sides, still connected at the groin.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "You know I'm going to regret this in the morning."

"That bad?"

She snorted. "No, I'm going to be that sore! I love to fuck, but geez, Nick, I don't usually go at it this hard within this short a space of time! I like things to be a bit more leisurely under normal circumstances...."

"Well, if I make it into the club, we can see how things go - under normal circumstances."

"I think I'd like that... fuck, I'm getting sore already. I'm good for just about one more orgasm. You?"

"I think I might be able to handle it... maybe."

"Want to change position again?"

"How do you feel about doggy-style?"

"That's just my favorite position in the whole wide world!," she grinned.

"Are you okay with cheating, just a bit?"

Her eyes narrowed. "Cheating how?"

"Call me crazy, but I don't see how it can do any harm to take just a little bit longer so we can use some more lube."

She nodded vigorously. "OH, yeah! Don't get me wrong, lover, but I need more lube or I'm gonnareallyhurt tomorrow!"

I smiled. "Want me to do the honors?"

She winced. "Don't get me wrong, Nick, but you don't know where the soreness is."

"You know, wecouldstop right now. We don'thaveto do it again."

"But you haven 't cum yet!"

"Sure I did - earlier, in your mouth. That's more than I've had in four months."

She smiled. "That's sweet - but you know something? I'm not going to feel like this is over until I feel you cum in me. It makes it feel - I dunno, complete, you know?"

I grinned. "Not like I'm gonna complain!"

She slapped my ass with a mock-scowl. "Get your ass up and get me that lube!"

Walking was an interesting proposition, but I made it and gave her the lube. She squirted a generous amount onto her fingers and began to carefully work it into her pussy, wincing now and again. For my part, I used some to lube up my cock. No such thing as too much lube....

When she was ready, Mel got on her hands and knees and winked over her shoulder at me. "Okay, partner, I'm ready. Get in the saddle and ride me hard!"

"Yes, ma'am." I knee-walked over, feeling the strain in my thighs and eased my cock into her slippery cunt. I slid in easily on a cushion of lube and Mel gasped. I stopped, my cock throbbing, aching to cum. My earlier offer had been sincere, but I was just as glad she'd turned it down. We stayed like that till the sensitivity eased up a bit - then I gripped her hips and fucked her hard and fast, slamming her deep. She came immediately and I was right behind her, feeling a torrent of my juices gushing into her, filling her, dripping down her thighs... we fucked hard, like animals, disdaining the pain for the pleasure; we took everything the other had to give and worked to get more, more! Mel's pussy, sore or not, was like a strong slippery hand, and it pulled and tugged and squeezed until it felt like I wouldn't be able to cum again foranotherfour months...!

When we came back to ourselves, we were wrapped around each other any old way and my face was wet with tears. There was a tremulous smile on her face, something besides the results of a good, or even great orgasm.