Sigma Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Janice is formally introduced to the Twins.
1.7k words
4.27
35.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice left the Sigma house late Saturday night for her own dorm room and felt exhausted and sore after the a marathon of sex, oral sex, and more sex with Jeff, the chapter president. Janice tried her best to focus and study for her Monday classes but it took her nearly 3 times as long to do the required problem sets as it usually would.

Monday morning, Janice received an e-mail from Jeff just after she woke up.

"Wear a low cut shirt and a miniskirt today and meet me at the house after class."

Janice was almost afraid to wonder what Jeff had in store for her today, especially after her intense sexual awakening on Saturday. Nevertheless, she showered and did as she was told and put on the one revealing shirt and miniskirt she owned and departed for class. Janice walked into her morning physics lecture feeling somewhat out of place in the miniskirt and busty pink shirt seeing every other girl in the class wearing the same frumpy/ cover all clothes that she usually wore

"I feel like I should be in a communications class," she thought to herself

"Hey Janice!"

Janice turned her head to see who was calling her since she didn't really talk to other people in her classes. It was the tall black haired twins from Sigma Upsilon Zeta. Stan sprang out of the seat and bolted up to her.

"We've never been formally introduced before I got a feel for you at the Sigma Exec Meeting but I'm Stan, and that's my bro Steve," he said pointed to his still seated brother who was waving.

"Nice to formally meet you."

"You should come and sit with us."

"Ummm, I usually sit up front so I can see the board and everything,"

"Oh come on, and it's a slide presentation today."

"Uh sure I guess."

"Alright!" Stan enthusiastically said as he led her to the top, back row of the lecture hall while watching her ass sway under the miniskirt until he ushered her into a seat between Steve and himself.

Janice studiously pulled out her notebook as the professor turned off the lights and started the lecture slides. Janice copied the notes for the first 10 minutes of the lecture until she noticed that the twins' legs were almost subtly rubbing against her outer thighs. Janice ignored the light rubbing and continued to copy her notes. Then Stan's hand inched its way to her opposite shoulder.

"Calm down we're in class, he's not gonna do anything with a room full of people," she said to herself while she continued to keep her eyes locked on the lecture slides the professor was presenting.

Just as the professor began to introduce the Copernicus model of planetary motion, Steve's hand fell upon her knee and his fingers began to gently draw soft sensual circles on her bare skin. She didn't want it to, but her arousal began to stir at the twins' teasing. Stan started drawing circles and twisted lines on her upper arm and inched towards her bosom. Steve's hand started to inch up towards the hem of her miniskirt, and Janice realized that yes, he was gonna play with her in a lecture hall full of 200 people. Janice removed the hand from crawling up her thigh. Steve leaned his head towards her close enough where she could feel his warm breath on the back of her sensitive neck. Stan instantly landed his hand on her right tit over the thin fabric of her low cut shift. She gasped slightly, Stan leaned his head into her with his lips just next to her ear.

"Just relax," they both said to her in sync.

"No one will even notice," Steve said

"Just as long as you are quiet," Stan added as he placed his hand back at the hem of her skirt, "I just love your legs. They're so soft and smooth. I wanna taste them."

"No not here," Janice whispered.

Stan dropped his pencil between her legs. A girl in the row just in front of the threesome turned her head at the sound just as Steve and Stan removed their hands. Stand started to bend towards the pencil which signaled the girl to turn back to the slide presentation. As Stan bent completely and reached the pencil he was directly over her legs. Steve replaced his hands on Janice's large tit and began to squeeze and tease as Stan turned his head and licked, sucked, and lightly bit on Janice's inner right thigh. Janice covered her mouth as she gasped not knowing if Stan's bite hurt or if it felt good.

Steve started inching his fingers down Janice's shirt and into the deep crevice to bare boobs. Stan leaned back up and kneaded the flesh that he just tasted.

"You taste like chocolate strawberries," he whispered in her ear as Stan started squeezing her bare tits inside her bra.

Janice exhaled deeply. She was too terrified to move and bring any attention to herself; however the thrill of potentially getting caught was somewhat arousing. Stan rushed his hand to their destination and brushed Janice's lips through her panties under the miniskirt. Stan covered Janice's mouth just as she gasped.

"Bingo, your panties are wet. I think you should give them too me."

Janice looked at Stan not knowing what to do or say.

"C'mon just take'em off now. Raise up your ass and I'll pull them down."

Janice remained frozen in fear that any movement would cause someone to turn around in her direction.

"Do it," Stan beckoned.

Steve found her nipple and squeezed it between his fingers as hard as he dared. Janice's ass sprang up from the unexpected jolt of pain and Stan quickly pulled the white pussy soaked panties down to her knees. She had no choice but to step out of them as quickly as possible and surrender them to the twins. Steve tossed them to his titty teasing twin so he could take a big whiff of the undergarment.

"mmmm," he said giving them back to his brother.

Steve put the panties in his pocket and returned his hand up Janice's skirt to her bare pussy lips spiraling his fingers up and down the length of her perfectly smooth cunt. Stan leaned over to her chest and placed his mouth over the Sigma Girl's left breast over her shirt and began to suck and bite down as he covered her mouth to silence the moan.

"You like this don't you?" Steve asked into her ear, "You like us playing with your body in the middle of lectures."

"Ohhh hmmm," She moaned behind Stan's hand while nodding.

She didn't want to like it but her body wouldn't be denied to the twins. Stan removed his mouth from her chest leaving a decently sized wet spot over her nipple on the pink shirt. Steve inserted two fingers into her tight little hole and started slowly pumping in and out thrusting his fingers upward as they entered her sopping wet cunt. Janice bit down on her lips to keep the sounds she desperately needed to make from escaping her lips. Stan pulled her shirt down over her left boob and bit down on the bare flesh while squeezing and releasing the right tit over and over. Janice was over the edge and the orgasm was just starting to build up from the bottom of her stomach. Steve pulled his fingers out without warning. Steve lasted the juices he collected.

"My little chocolate strawberry," he said.

Stan immediately dove his hand into the wet pussy so he could get a taste sample of the new fraternity plaything.

"You really do taste like chocolate strawberries."

Janice was breathing hard but quiet. She wanted nothing more than for Steve to reinsert his fingers so she could release the orgasm that just started to build up and he could see it in her eyes.

"Do you want to cum strawberry?"

She nodded yes

"Will you let me play with you anytime I want even in public?"

Janice wanted to say no because she could get caught. But if she said no, Steve and Stan wouldn't finish what they started. She nodded yes.

Stan put his hand on her bare exposed breast and Steve reinserted his saliva and juice covered fingers. Janice spread her legs to give Steve a little more access to her pleasure box. Steve inserted his index and middle fingers into the tight hole and used his thumb to stroke her clit.

"Oh god," she whispered and Stan squeezed and pinched her breast harder.

Janice tried her best to control herself but she was not in full control. Her hips and ass began to rock into Steve's fingers with his thrusting rhythm. She was almost there. She was cuming.

"Cum on you naughty little girl," Steve urged her in her ear then nibbling on her ear lobe and moving down to her neck. He pressed his tongue into her neck to taste her smooth sensitive skin. With Steve licking and fingering her and Stan pinching and squeezing her breast, her flood gates opened and pushed against Steve's fingers.

Feeling the orgasm, Steve removed his fingers and let the juice run onto Janice's seat.

"Taste," he said holding his juice soaked fingers to her mouth. Janice quickly sucked off her slime and closed her legs to try to halter the flowing of her orgasm. Stan released her breast and replaced her bra and top, but he gave her tit one last lick and suck over the top to leave the stain of his saliva. Just as Janice recovered from the raging orgasm, the professor finished his lecture and began to turn on the lights and dismiss the class. Janice stood up to exit but Stan caught her attention again.

"Wow Janice, you must have really enjoyed the lecture today."

Janice turned around to face him but his eyes were pointed down onto the seat. Janice looked down at the large wet spot on the fabric covered seat from her orgasm. Stan still seated grabbed Janice's ass and pulled her close to him while kneading her soft cheeks. His face was directly in front of her vagina. He placed his second hand under her skirt and right under her moist lips. He gave her clit a quick rub and an audible moan did escape her lips.

"Next time I'll make you cum just as hard."

"Oh god!" she moaned again

"If not harder," he added with a slight smile releasing her from his hold.

Janice turned her away and proceeded panty-less to meet Jeff at the house.