Sign of the Times Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Family faces a disaster and son virginity is given.
5.5k words
4.62
11.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Michel Family

Part 4

Chapter 4

Melody went to say something and John interceded.

Supper was done and dad moved from where he was sitting and John said, Stay where you are."

Dad said, "No John my brother you are the head of this family this is the head of the table. I will sit at the other end with my family."

Dad was saying how much he appreciated everything and saving his family's life.

Uncle John said, "Don't be ridicules brother with both families together we are strong we can share the work load and prosper. Here we are far off the beaten path anybody back here is looking to die no questions asked."

Melody said, "John you just can't shoot someone." Dad said, "We must, or risk one or all of us being killed or worse."

"But that is murder," Britney said.

Dad said. "Your thinking old world this is a whole new world people fight to live they don't fight for wealth or money but for food and sex that's it. We have both here which makes us all targets and anyone this far back this road is not lost they are hunting us."

Bridget said, "My God has it come to that."

John said, "Yes and we all must learn to shoot and shoot to kill not only for food but for the event we are attacked."

Cindy said, "I will never be able to do that." whack on the legs, "This is an adult conversation, neither you nor any of us children were invited into it. They are setting down the rules, we listen not interject."

Cindy with tears in her eyes said, "Sorry Brad sir."

Melody spoke and said, "Our children were always allowed to voice their opinion."

Brad said, "And we are to, but not in the middle of such an important conversation, that sets down the law for our whole family and how we all proceed from this point forward." "Please accept my apology for intruding."

Dad said, "No apology needed you were responding to a question put to you which I believe speaks the truth. This is an adult conversation of the utmost importance because if we can't get this resolved we could all die."

Britney said, "It is hard to get my head around this but I see the point. We must kill or be killed or turn over this place to the attackers and be there fuck toys and slaves for as long as they want us. Damn straight I will kill to stop that."

Melody said, "Yes I can see that, and as much as it is against my nature I will learn to kill to protect this family."

John said, Girls you all will be taught to shoot."

Dad said, "Judy and Brad are already trained on guns they can handle." John said, "Ok after supper let's set some targets up and see."

Brad said, "What do you know about rifles?" Cindy said, "You put bullets in it aim and fire."

"Uncle John May I make a suggestion sir?"

"How about we go over gun safety, loading, unloading, safety walking, obstructions, and cleaning tonight, and then do targets tomorrow."

Uncle John with a reddish face matching his hair said, "Sounds like a good idea, let's go with that"

Judy and I spent the evening going over the do's and don'ts with the guns they had the hardest time with cleaning the 9mm it had to come apart they were sitting Indian style on my double bed upstairs leavening our parents to chat every time they would drop a piece between their legs I would reach down brushing their pussy to get it.

After a while I was sure they were dropping pieces on purpose so I said, "OK I will give you a distraction while you take it apart and put it together. Each had a gun and I said, "Start," as they did I fingered their pussies, they kept getting wet and Judy just looked at me and I smiled.

"One way to teach," and Bridget was moaning and I said, "Keep going, I got a belt if you stop."

They moaned but finished and I took my fingers out of there pussies and licked my hands clean, "Very tasty indeed and I have you for the week to teach you I might have a lot of this," and they were panting but I didn't get them off but they were horny as hell.

Ok girls were done for tonight let's get a cup of tea and go to bed."

Frustrated they said, "Yes sir," and they went down stairs ahead of me and Judy put the kettle on our parents were necking on the coach and Judy said "Don't stop on our account."

Uncle John said, "How are my girls behaving?" Very good Uncle John I had them strip and put together the 9 mm while I distracted them."

Dad said, "How did you manage that?" Judy said, "Oh he fingered their pussies I think they were ready to climax when they finished, their faces were quite red against their blond here."

"Dad, are you really letting him be in total charge all week?"

"Yes whatever he does to make you learn is fine with me, looks like you learned how to handle guns and ammunition and how to clean them I would say he earned whatever reward he wanted, and I think he was satisfied the fact that you didn't get off shows it was his reward not yours."

Melody couldn't believe what she was hearing.

When the tea was done Judy said, "Would you all like some.

Melody and Britney said, "Yes, I wouldn't mind some tea."

I said, "Cindy why not heat up a few rolls for everybody and Bridget get the butter." "Yes Brad sir," they said. They were moving around the kitchen and I was enjoying their tits bounce there cute asses and said, "This is the life to myself."

Uncle John asked the girls questions on gun handle they got them all right and he said, "You two are good teachers,"

I said, "This belt and these fingers are great motivational tools."

Dad laughed and said, "You go son, I can't handle one," and Mom slaps his chest playfully.

"Dad I am equal opportunity I will help if you like?"

John laughs and says "Steve he got you there."

After we finished and the girls cleaned the dishes it was off to bed. Bridget and Cindy wanted to stay up It was only 8 pm. and they weren't tired they wanted to talk. I said, "Suit yourselves morning comes early." The next morning I went in said, "Girls wake up time."

Bridget said, "Its barely light go way." I massage her breast she goes mmm and I pull on her nipple and said, "Up my sweat sister," and I went over to Cindy's room and said, "Let's go work time."

"Go way come back later." I walk back to my room and then back to Cindy's room and snap my belt, that is all it took she was up at attention in a flash, I said, "Get your sneakers on work time."

"No time for a shower?" Cindy said"

"Nope you should have been up an hour ago for that." Went into to Bridget snapped the belt she was asleep again. Whack on her hip she woke up screaming. "You were told to get up next time you will listen."

Chapter 5

We walked down stairs here was Judy drying her hair and sipping her morning tea and I said, "Ready sis?"

"Yes brother just one more sip of my tea and she laid her cup in the sink."

Bridget put her sneakers on I gave her a 9mm to her, Cindy, Judy, and I also strapped one on put a shell in the chamber and put on safety.

That woke the girls up. This was real, a gun they have never fired, strapped to their waste loaded ready to fire. Out the door and we took the milk pails to the barn. Judy took one cow I took the other and I started to milk showing Bridget, and Judy showing Cindy

Then Judy and I switched places letting Cindy and Bridget grab the cows utters and did what we were doing I had my hand over Bridget's until she got the hang of it and the girls milked there first cow the milk was poured into a stainless steel container and then locked the lid and placed outside the barn.

The cows were let out and walked to the field gate we looked around for critters like coyotes or wild dogs seeing none we let the cows go into the field.

Back to the barn I give the girls the shovels clean out the cow pucks and they shovelled them to the manure pile.

Next the Clydesdales, and we showed them how to back them out of the stall and walk them to the pasture gate and let them go. Then back to the barn to clean the stalls up.

After that was done we went the pig pen and put food in there trough. We went to the water pump cleaned our hands and our sneakers and put out water for the pigs.

About that time the geese and a gander came walking up and I said, "I will feed them that gander can get saucy." I fed them, then backing up keeping a watchful eye on the gander, but he turned and went to the field.

We then went in to feed the chickens took some seed tossing it in the pen and the chickens came a running out we went in the coop gathered 3 dozen eggs and headed back to the house it was just coming on 7 am.

Mom and dad were dressed in shorts and mom had the thin halter top off as my two naked girls game in and hung up our guns and I said, "Let's go girls' master bath for a shower."

We went in and they said, "Where you going?"

I said, "I need a shower to." well you can wait you're not getting in with us." I ignored them and stepped in.

"Get out," they said.

"No problem I will be back with the belt and we will talk."

No don't Brad sir stay please,"

"Fine now wash me," and they did they played with my cock and balls had me hard in no time while I played with their tits and pussy we rinsed stepped out and they dried me off and I put back on my shorts and when they dried they come back to the kitchen. Melody was in a house coat and John was in shorts.

Mom and dad were up and I smelled bacon. The girls came out went to sit down and I said, "Your part of the family can you think of anything you could help with," and I was playing with my belt.

They jumped up and said, "Yes sir," and started setting the table I got up slapped the 9mm back on and went out to get wood. I came back in about ten minutes later and Dad said, "Took you long enough,"

Judy with a big smirk on her face said, "Were you at it again brother,"

I said, "No, I thought we might all want to go swimming after our work is done so I set the sticks."

"Good thinking son."

Uncle John said, "You guys are going to have to bring me up to speed here."

I said, "Uncle John, I set tiny sticks on all the outbuildings that way when we come back if any are gone we got some two legged animals to take care of."

"I saw the girls walking around with 9 mm on their side outside. Yep no one goes out even for fire wood without a gun or someone supervising them with a gun." But Uncle John your head of our family if you wish to change anything we will do as you say."

"No absolutely not I am a student here you are doing things I wouldn't even thought of." Please uncle I am not trying to usurp your authority."

"No Brad and I don't take it that way but where did you come up with all this?" Steve said, "It is all part of the sleep learning the girls learned all about making clothes from skins and farming."

"We all learned medical and some exceptional ones like Brad here were taught safety for survival and farming techniques, conservation, animal snaring, and all kinds of stuff we don't know yet." John said, "So much stuff, in such a young man."

The girls were just listening with their mouths hanging open this might be what looks like a kid but he is more mature and knowledgeable than a lot of adults.

We were eating breakfast and I said, "After breakfast we need to do gun practice. Do you want to teach them Uncle John or do I?"

"Brad these girls are yours for the week remember you have done more in a day than I have done in years. However I would like to watch I may learn something."

I said, "Melody can you shoot?"

She said, "I can hold it and have fired a few rounds at coons but never hit them."

"OK join our group, Mom how about you?"

She said, "I am good but I will take your lesson maybe I am missing something."

"Ok we are starting off with a 22 cal bolt action these guns can hold up to 15 shots but we are going to use them as a single shot so no one gets hurt namely me."

We worked all morning on open site shots at fifty yards I kept preaching aim small hit small. By noon they were on target within 3 inches of where they were aiming.

They started using the gun strap to draw the gun tight to the shoulder and that really helped. I had them lay down with a corn bag in front of them and they were doing much better. Mom said, "But most of our guns got scopes on them."

I said, "Yes they do but you lose your target as much as what I say keep both eyes open it is only natural to close one it takes a lot of practice I am still practicing."

Dad said, "I am not doubting you son but I never seen you shoot, are you teaching untested theory."

I took an archery target across the road to the 100 yard mark and also one and the 50 yard because that is the effective range of a hand gun. I laid out a 22 a 270 a cross bow and a 9mm I said, "Everybody behind the firing line."

I loaded all the guns to the max and set them on the table. I said to myself aloud "3,2,1," go, picked up the crossbow bulls eye 50 yards

Next the 22 calibre, 15 shots inside 6 inch pattern in 10 seconds 270 10 shots inside a quarter at 100 yards with scope and 10 rounds 9mm 4 inch cluster at the head or top of the page checked all guns and called, "Clear."

Uncle John and dad got the targets brought them back and said, "This was sleep learning?" I said, "Most of it, dad taught me to use a 22 in the before time."

Dad said, "Son I never taught you anything like this you are a one man army for Christ sake."

"Girls pick up all the shells we had enough for today, lets weed the garden." Mom said, "We eat first then the garden."

"Yes mother dear," and we all laughed.

The girls were watching and learning how to make soup and set the fire and dampers to maintain temperature.

After lunch we weeded the garden and the girls were full of dirt as were we all. It was hot and sweat and dirt stuck to us all from taking our hands and wiping our faces we looked like camouflage soldiers.

Sign of the Times

The Michel Family

Part 5

Chapter 6

We had made sandwiches and took drinks and blankets and headed for the lake. I set the rest of the doors and took a walkie talkie in my knapsack. I was carrying a 270 at dad's insistence and the three girls had cross bows with practice heads in them.

Maybe get a rabbit or some pheasant. Mom and Melody also Had 270 and Dad and Uncle John both had a 306 browning. We called them the cannon they were a one shot one kill gun.

Judy was also carrying a 20 gauge pump shotgun. At the lake Judy striped, I striped, dad stripped, mom was hesitant. Uncle John stripped and he said, "Come wife time to enjoy the day."

Melody said, "In front of the kids?"

Dad said, "No in front of the family which we all are." Mom stripped and walked in and Melody behind. Melody was the oldest because mom had the big sleep and was 5 years younger but Melody with her blond hair and blond bush looked great must be C maybe even a D cup. Nice toned legs but no separation at the top and she swam past she had a great looking ass.

Next I felt somebody swimming through my legs playing with my cock and Judy came up standing in front of mom. So I went under and swam between Judy's legs and ran my finger down he slit and put it in her pussy and when I come up it was mom. Judy had moved off. Mom said nothing and just smiled.

Judy was over by Uncle John and he was smiling someone was playing with me and it wasn't Judy and up came Cindy I went down and swam through another pair of legs and it was Bridget I had my fingers playing with her cunt.

I was just standing when my legs were spread again and somebody was jerking my hard cock it was mom when she came up. Dad had smiles on his face as I seen Aunt Melody by dad. Dad disappeared and Aunt Melody was trying unsuccessfully from moaning and mom was moaning to as Steve and John came up together.

Bridget and Cindy were playing with me one was feeling my ass the other my cock jerking me trying to get me to cum.

Bridget surfaced first and I grabbed her and gave her a passionate kiss we traded tongues we no sooner broke that and Cindy as at my mouth kissing and some body was sucking my cock I could feel it for the first time in my life and who should come up but Judy with a mile wide grin.

We played for an hour and then came out all sitting around nude touching each other without care all three guys had erections and all the girls were glistening. I was eating a sandwich when Cindy was jerking me and Judy was jerking Uncle John and Mom and Aunt Melody were playing with dads cock.

I was leaning on the rock enjoy them playing and kissing and fingering pussy everybody's clothes were behind me on the rock along with our weapons. Dad heard the crack same time as me I rolled off the girls reached and got a 9mm when a bear came crashing through.

Uncle John threw himself in front of Aunt Melody and Mom. When dad was almost to his feet when the bear swiped him with his claw the girls were screaming in and I yelled. "Guns, guns, guns," and that must have reached them Uncle John got swiped by the bear and I emptied my magazine into the bear.

Judy passed me a rifle a 306 I dug it in the ground like a grenade launcher took the safety off and the bear was less than five feet away. He was coming for me, wham went the gun and this massive creature was on top of me crushing the life out of me.

Even dead this thing was killing me. Mom Melody and Judy got him off the girls were frozen.

I was winded and I seen blood in the water from John and dad laying face down. "Girls snap out of it the bear is dead help our parents or they will be dead."

"Cindy take my shorts hold pressure on his wound." I rolled dad over he was unconscious with a gash on the side of his head, "Mom go get the APV and the first aid kit. Bridget take your gun go with her."

Cindy was holding pressure and blood seem to be slowing but he was losing consciousness. I checked the body no other wounds I heard the APV coming.

Dad was out nothing I could do for him. Mom ran up with the first aid kit.

I got Cindy swabbed her arm and put and IV into her and then into Uncle John's arm. Cindy was in shock didn't realize until she seen the blood flowing I put a blood transfusion into her. I got Bridget and set her up and started a second line into John he come back around and was coherent. His wife was holding his head mom was by dad and I said, "Mom grab the 270 get on the rock high guard now."

She did as she was told Cindy was starting to get like she was going to pass out. I cut of her blood and Judy give her orange juice and sandwich.

Now I am yelling the orders not asking but telling.

The bleeding all but stopped it had broken and artery in the shoulder by the arm and I said, "John I got to cauterize it." Taking a lighter out of the kit poured some alcohol on my knife and lit it and kept the lighter there, until I could not hold the lighter no longer. The knife blade was red not white it would have to do. I bladed the artery if he survived his right shoulder and arm will be useless but I had no choice.

He screamed and passed out when I cauterized it. I forgot to give him morphine from the kit but he was resting peacefully. I stepped in the back of the APV there were four litters. We put dad on one and all of us lifted him to the carrier and placed him in the rack.

I stopped Bridget's flow of blood to John, and she was given sandwiches and orange juice. Now was the tricky part I was scared to move Uncle John. We had no more blood and if the artery opened he would be dead. Also it would only be a matter of time before the coyotes came, the crows were already circling.

Cindy was feeling better and I said, "Cindy, wash out those clothes in the lake."

She said, "Who cares about clothes fuck them."

"Cindy do as I say or you will be in another shooting war with coyotes."

She started crying grabbed all the clothing with blood and washed them out. When she got back mom was with dad, he was either in a coma or still out cold. Judy was high guard with a 306.She knew she would only get one shot but she was mad and was willing to give up her arm for the family.

12