Signed, Sealed, Delivered, She's Yours

Story Info
He helps wife make her lesbian fantasies a reality.
3.7k words
4.02
57k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah had been married to his wife Taylor for a little over a year. Before getting married the previous summer they had dated for ten years. They were high school sweet hearts who loved each other deeply and wanted nothing more than to make the other happy and fulfill all of their dreams, and on occasion a good sexual fantasy. Taylor had only seriously dated one other man in her life but she had often wandered what it would be like to have a girlfriend or at the very least, be with another woman. Noah had recognized that about her before she even saw it in herself. When they were 21 Taylor came out to Noah about her sexuality. It had taken a few years to realize that her attraction to women was more than just recognizing the beautiful aspects she saw in them and not in herself. But when she came out to Noah all he could manage to say was that it was about time.

It was a month beyond their first wedding anniversary when Noah and Taylor had began to talk about futuristically participating in a threesome. Noah was all for the experimentation but Taylor was afraid that she may turn into the jealous woman she didn't want to be. It was for this reason alone that she avoided the subject at nearly all costs and even more so any behavior that may lead to sex involving other people. Noah recognized her fear of jealousy but at the same time he knew that she deeply wanted to experience sex with another woman at least once in her life. Because he wanted her to experience it for herself he took it upon himself to devise a plan to get her the lesbian sex she had always fantasized about.

After a few weeks of talking about participating in a threesome Noah had gathered all of the information he would need to set up his plan. He knew the names of the women his wife would feel comfortable becoming intimate with, he knew what toys she wanted to use, what positions she wanted to try and precisely how she would want it to all go down. With this information in mind Noah waited until his wife was out of the house to set up his master plan. Noah at the first available free moment made himself comfortable in their bedroom, grabbed his wife's phone/address book and hopped on the phone. He made four calls that evening. All four of these calls were to women Taylor had listed as women she was interested in. Coincidently all four of these women were mutually interested in Taylor. Noah found a date that worked with his schedule, Taylor's schedule and the four women's schedules and he made plans. All of the women gladly accepted his proposal and anxiously awaited the evening he had planned for them, and his wife.

That weekend Noah took Taylor out for a fantastic dinner on Friday evening. They made the forty-five minute trek to the Seattle Space Needle for a romantic candle light dinner looking over the bay. Noah was dressed in his finest suite. Taylor, was ravishing. Noah had sent her out to the spa for the day. She received a full body massage, manicure, pedicure, makeup application and an up-do to nearly outshine the gown and jewels Noah had bought for her to wear this evening. Over dinner the two talked of their days, their plans for the weekend and most importantly their plans for the remainder of the evening. All of the romance had excited Taylor as Noah had expected. She was always a sucker for all things romantic and so far, the evening had been the most romantic night she had seen since their wedding anniversary. During dinner Taylor expressed to Noah every naughty thought that floated into her head. Noah was nearly disappointed that she would not be able to fulfill all of these fantasies as planned, but this near disappointment was far outdone by his excitement of fulfilling his wife's deepest sexual fantasy.

On the ride home from dinner Noah gave Taylor explicit directions for their return home. She was to enter the house, walk straight to their second floor bedroom and sit on the bed. She was to head straight to the room with out any detours. Taylor took this to mean that he wanted to hop straight into action since it may mean a long lingering night of sexual fulfillment. This is precisely what Noah wanted her to believe. He did not want her to accidentally find the four beautiful women he would be hiding in their den waiting to pounce upon her at precisely the right moment.

When they got home Noah helped his wife from the car, let her in the front door and watched as she fulfilled his wishes by making her way to their bedroom shutting the door behind her. Noah raced to the downstairs den where he found Hailey, Reese, Brielle and Akira waiting in his den in lingerie that could cause even a seasoned profession to ejaculate prematurely. Once Noah regained his composure and got over the instantaneous rise of his cock he explained the plan to the women in front of him. They clearly understood precisely when to enter the bedroom and take over duties for Noah. Trusting them to do precisely as he planned Noah left the den and made his way to the bedroom where his wife lay on the bed waiting for him.

As Noah entered the bedroom he found his wife laying on the bed. Her eyes were closed and she moaned softly as she cupped her breasts and the proceeded to run one of her hands over the length of her body, lingering between her legs for a few extra seconds. Her moans had been loud enough to cover up the sound of Noah entering the room. As he stood watching his wife turn herself on his cock become fully erect and he desired nothing more than to ravage his wife on the spot. Unfortunately for Noah that was not the evenings plan and he would have to wait until later for his own sexual desires to be fulfilled by anyone who was not himself. Noah approached the bed. He straddled his wife, who lay in the center of the bed, and grabbed her wrists from roaming her body. Taylor looked up at him with a gentle smile and bedroom eyes that begged for her to be fucked. Noah gazed down at Taylor with the same smile and bedroom eyes only this time he too was begging for her to be fucked.

Noah looked into his wife's eyes deviously as he picked up two lengthy silk scarves from the bed. He took her right arm and tied it the post behind her head. He then proceeded to do the same with the other arm. Taylor whispered into his ear, "Ravish me". Noah gazed into his wives eyes, chuckled a bit and then leaned down to kiss her. As there lips touched a bolt of electricity surged through their bodies. Their desire for one another increased as if the kiss had provided them with a form of sexual power that they had felt only on a few previous occasions. Taylor's lips grasped for Noah's as he playfully kept them just short of her reach. He teased her this way senselessly until she could not longer take it, it was then that he would take her lips against his own and purse her mouth with his tongue.

This sensation would cause Taylor to writhe upon the bed softly in desire. As their tongues danced upon each others Noah could tell that his wife was becoming incredibly turned on. Her body raised off the bed slightly as she tried to rub her pelvis against his. Her legs began to drift apart and she moaned as if she were going to approach an orgasm simply from kissing her husband. It was at this time that Noah decided his plan should be put into affect. He gave his wife one last long fulfilling kiss and the raised himself from on top of her. Noah sat beside his wife on the bed and pulled a black silk blindfold out from the nightstand drawer. He placed it over his wife's eyes and tied it securely behind her head. As soon as Noah found that she could not see a single thing because of the blindfold he told her to wait patiently for his return, he was going to grab a few things from the kitchen.

Noah quickly made his way down stairs. The women were all waiting patiently at the bottom of the steps that lead to their bedroom. Noah simply nodded to them and they made their way to the bedroom for a night that would surely be interesting and beyond pleasurable for all involved. Hailey, Reese, Brielle and Akira all entered the bedroom at once. They had mutually decided to join in on the sexcapade one at a time. Brielle would be the first to begin the sexual fantasy. She was Taylor's closest friend and had shared feelings for her since their sophomore year of high school. The other girls would follow shortly in pursuit to fulfill their best friends sexual fantasy all while fulfilling one of their own.

Brielle was a gorgeous brunette of average height. She had an athletes body with breasts that could make even a straight woman gaze at her for hours. Her ass could only be described in one word coined by Taylor in college: asstastic. Unfortunately for Taylor she couldn't see her at the moment and would only be able to feel how beautiful she was. Brielle took a seat next to Taylor on the bed and gazed down at her. Noah had left Taylor clothed in her evenings attire and Brielle saw it to be her job to disrobe her. Brielle placed her hand upon Taylor's shoulder and proceeded to give her a gentle massage. With in seconds Taylor realize that the hands caressing her shoulders was entirely to small to be her husbands. She pulled away from the soft caressing that took place but Brielle ran her hand along the side of her face and whispered into her ear, "It's okay Taylor. It's Brielle. Noah knows, just enjoy it". Taylor did not say a word, she simply relaxed, laid back on the bed and let Brielle do as she wanted. With Taylor calmed Brielle reached behind her neck and undid the top of her halter style dress. Taylor's breathing became a bit heavy with excitement as Brielle slid the dress over her body exposing her bare breasts, bare stomach and eventually the fact that she had not been wearing any panties that evening. Brielle slowly slipped the dress from over Taylor's feet. She tossed the dress upon the floor and then straddled Taylor as Noah had done moments before. She put one of her arms at Taylor's side and laid herself on top of her, she then proceeded to sensually kiss her as Hailey made her way to the bed to join.

As Taylor and Brielle lay upon the bed kissing feverishly, each others tongues thrusting in and out of each others mouths softly Hailey began to run her hands along the contours of Taylor's legs. She began to massage her calves, massager her feet and then trace the tips of her French manicured nails along the inside of her thighs enough to tease her pussy into desiring her fingers. Hailey was buxom brunette, a bit short compared to most woman but what she lacked in size she made up for in sheer sexuality. She was not your typical classic beauty but she was beyond gorgeous in the manner of which she portrayed herself as a human being. It was this attribute along with her unique slightly rocker look that attracted Taylor to her in the first place. While Hailey teased Taylor Brielle continued to kiss her in order to prevent her from asking what she knew she wanted to ask, "who was this other woman?"

Upon not being able to ask Taylor decided to throw out all of her questions for the evening and just go for it. She had fantasized about a night like this for years on end, now that it was here and Noah approved: she wasn't going to question it. Just as Taylor became accustomed to the idea of Brielle and an unknown woman making love to her the situation changed again. Brielle dismounted Taylor's hips and laid beside her on the bed, she began to trace the curves of her breasts as Hailey climbed opposite of Brielle on the other side of the bed and did the same. Taylor moaned in excitement and pleasure as the two women caressed every inch of her breasts. Taylor loved her breasts to be fondled. To have two women doing it simultaneously was beyond satisfactory. Just when Taylor thought things could not be any more perfect she felt four more hands upon her body. Two more people had joined the sexual romp and it nearly sent Taylor into an orgasm from the sheer thought of what was happening.

The four women lay upon the bed caressing every inch of her body. Brielle and Hailey lay caressing her breasts, neck and arms. Reese and Akira lay at the foot of the bed caressing her stomach and legs. Taylor lay on the bed moaning, panting and writhing in complete satisfaction. Her soft pink slit was beyond wet. The wetness that had overtaken her pulsing lips and throbbing clit had worked its way down her thighs and onto the bed beneath her. Taylor was beyond ready to be touched in just the right spot, but before this was to happen she would find out the identities of the women her husband had chosen to please her. As Reese and Akira teased Taylor senselessly by tracing the outer curves of her slit, Hailey began to kiss and lick her breasts and Brielle lifted her head softly from the pillow and untied the blindfold from around her eyes. After Brielle had untied the blindfold she pulled it softly and slowly from over Taylor's eyes so as to cause her to have to wait a few more agonizing seconds before she found out who precisely was giving her more pleasure than she had felt in her entire life.

As the blindfold fell from Taylor's eyes a look of shocked excitement graced her face. The look was precisely and barely describable. It was more than just shocked excitement, it was a mix of nearly every positive emotion that existed all rolled into one facial expression that was beyond compare to all others. Taylor went to speak but Brielle placed her index finger over her lips and nodded her head from side to side so as to quiet her, "Don't speak. Just enjoy it." Taylor obliged Brielle and did not speak a single word. She simply smiled at the four gorgeous women making love to her body as if it were their own.

Brielle began to nibble at Taylor's hardening right nipple as Hailey did the same to her left. Reese crawled from the foot of the bed to between Taylor's legs. She placed her arms under Taylor's hips and pulled her close to her mouth. As Reese's tongue slid into Taylor's wet slit Akira placed her hand upon Taylor's beautifully groomed snatch and began to rub softly at her fully engorged clit. Taylor closed her eyes as this happened and let out a deep loud gravelly groan that Noah heard from downstairs.

Noah knew in this moment that his plan was working and that he had made the right decision to fulfill her fantasy to be with a woman. He also figured that he had made the right decision to not only fulfill her fantasy to be with a woman but to be with more than one woman, at one time. It didn't get much better than five gorgeous women having an orgy on your bed. At the sheer thought of what these women were doing to his wife Noah unbuttoned his shirt, loosened his tie and undid his pants. He slid his hand into his boxers and grabbed his rigid cock firmly. He back to stroke his cock slowly up and down until he became fully erect again. It was then that Noah began to stroke his cock harder and faster, almost feverishly as he fantasized about four of his best female friends licking, sucking, caressing and fucking every inch of his wife's perfect body. He wanted to cum with in minutes but he wouldn't let himself. He wanted to save himself for his wife. He wanted to fuck her brains out so wonderfully that she would forget about the women she had been with long enough to crave nothing but his hard long cock in her soaking wet pussy. It was this thought that kept Noah ejaculating before he wanted to. He was going to fuck his wife, with those beautiful women in the room.

While Noah sat downstairs stroking his cock to the thought of fucking his wife the women upstairs were busy bringing his wife to multiple uncontrollable orgasms. Taylor's body shook uncontrollably as orgasms over took her full body. She was being tongue fucked by Reese and Akira stroked her clit zealously the sensations overcame her pussy. With these two unstoppable sensations paired with the oral pleasure her breasts were receiving Taylor could not control herself. She let out numerous screams as waves of orgasms uncontrollably took over her body from her partners fucking her body ceaselessly. Just as the last wave of orgasm surged through her body the bedroom door opened and Noah walked in nude, stroking his fully engorged cock the site before him.

The four women stopped what they were doing and climbed off of the bed. Reese kissed Taylor as Akira fondled her breasts and the two other women untied her from the bed. All four of the women stepped away from the bed as Noah approached it. They were going to make their way out of the bedroom so that Noah could make love to his wife but Noah asked them to stay. He wanted all of them there to share in pleasuring his wife again. He wanted the six of them to make her beg for mercy. He wanted all of them there to please the rest of her body as he fucked her pussy so hard she would beg for him to stop. And so the women began to strip and caress each other as Noah laid upon the bed. He asked for Taylor to climb on top of him in the reverse cowgirl position so that he could fuck her while she watched her friends pleasure each other.

Taylor kneeled over Noah's body and guided his cock inside of her dripping pussy. His cocked slid into her with great ease and she let out a grunt as his cock stretched her tight pussy. She positioned herself upon her knees and began to bounce up and own upon her husbands hard cock. As she did this she watched as Brielle and Reese made out in front of her. They tongues intermingled between their mouths and Brielle fingered Reese's clit and Reese grasped at Brielle's gorgeous tits. Taylor's sight would have stayed fixed upon this erotic coupling if it were not for Akira hurriedly finger banging the fuck out of Hailey's pussy as they ate each other out in the 69 position. The pure sight of these women sucking, fucking, caressing and kissing each other gave Taylor another mind blowing orgasm. As she came down from this orgasm Noah pushed her from on top of him, pulled out and flipped her upon all fours. She remained facing the beautiful women at the side of her bed as her husband forced his cock deep inside of her. Noah grabbed Taylor's hips and forced his cock inside of her as deep and as fast as possible. He fucked her as if there was no tomorrow and in response she moaned, grunted, screamed and cried for him to continue what he was doing. He had never fucked her so well in his life and she was loving it. He was hitting her G*spot just correctly and with in seconds she knew she would have the best orgasm of her life.

As the orgasm began to mount from Noah's hard cock thrusting Taylor's went cunt in the just he right manner the girls all laid on their sides and formed a daisy chain of oral sex. They all moaned loudly as they tongue fucked and nibbled at each other's pussy with out a care in the world. It was as if they were all reaching an orgasm at the same rate of speed. Taylor and Noah were on the same track as Taylor felt Noah ejaculate deep inside of her pussy. The pressure and sensation that this caused forced an orgasm upon Taylor that she wasn't ready for. Taylor collapsed to the bed in a loud shriek as she came all over her husbands cock. For the first time in her life she had ejaculated and instantaneously she knew she wanted to do it again.

Distracted by herself and her husband Taylor had failed to notice that the daisy chain of oral sex on the floor before her had began to cease since all of the women had achieved orgasm as well. Everyone lay collapsed in their current positions panting. With in a few minutes time Noah made his way to the bathroom to clean up. Hailey, Reese, Akira and Brielle all rose from the floor, gathered their things and kissed Taylor goodbye with out so much as a word. Taylor laid back upon her bed and let out a sigh and gently laugh as she took in the reality of what had just happened. Before she knew it she had fallen asleep on her husband. They would have to talk about doing this again on another occasion.