SIL and the Black Janitor Pt. 03

Story Info
SIL gets her hot friend to also take on two black cocks.
2.7k words
4.57
37.4k
39

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gojirasan
gojirasan
72 Followers

The black janitor, Carl, who had been fucking my sister-in-law, Liz, at the high school she worked at, had come up with a great idea to be able to also start fucking Liz' hot friend, Lydia. That Lydia was unknowingly the mom of a cheerleader at the local junior college that Carl, and his young associate, Owen, had been fucking for quite some time, was just icing on the cake.

Carl told Liz to start telling Lydia about how awesome the extra-marital sex with him and Owen had been. So, whenever Liz and Lydia went out to lunch or for drinks after work, Liz always made sure to tell Lydia all about the nasty double fucking she had been getting from Carl and Owen. Lydia was shocked at first, but she was soon asking all sorts of questions about the men's penises, physique, stamina, etc. One of the times, when she was describing in detail to Lydia about how Owen had been fucking her in the ass, and Carl had slid in on top and started fucking her pussy, too, she knew that Lydia was getting wet, as she started fidgeting quite noticeably on the edge of her seat, while asking all sorts of questions about it. Liz said that she could tell that Lydia was slowly rubbing her pussy while they were talking about her affairs, on more than one occasion, and knew that their conversations were really starting to turn Lydia on. When she had told Carl this, he said it was time to spring their "Big, Black Trap", lol.

It was a very simple plan: Carl told Liz to ask Lydia to go shopping, and then pretend to have left something at Carl's house, as an excuse to get Lydia to his place. So, this is what Liz did. Once the two ladies had walked in, Carl asked them to sit down for a bit, which they both did. Owen then, seemingly unknowingly, came out of an adjoining bedroom, wearing only a towel around his waist, saying he had just got done taking a shower after a workout and didn't know Carl had guests over.

Well, of course the towel slipped off and Lydia yelped when she saw how big Owen was, even when soft. He asked her what was wrong and when she pointed out that he was naked, he asked her that he didn't mind if she didn't. Lydia, who was practically eye level to Owen's now semi-hard cock, just kept staring at it and half-heartedly told him he should put something on. He walked closer to her, and grabbed his now erect cock in one hand, pointed it to her face, which was just a few inches away, and asked if she wanted to touch it. When she balked, Liz just dropped the bomb and told her, "You might as well, Lydia, cuz you know they are both just going to end up fucking us all night long." She said Lydia's eyes got really big at this statement, and said, "What????" When Liz told her again what she had said, Lydia gave her a sharp look and said, "What, what?? I don't -- I am -- I can't -- Well, I just can't believe you, Liz! You guys -- uh -- we should -- ummm -- uh, you know I'm married right(?), and -- well, shit...!" Liz said that Lydia then became even more flabbergasted, shook her head, then mumbled something about her husband getting home soon, and reached for her purse to get up to leave. When she stood up, Owen quickly grabbed her by the arm. Then, while looking into her eyes, he slowly got closer to her, and leaned over and started kissing her. At first Lydia raised her hands and lightly pushed back against his shoulders, and meekly resisted. But, when she felt how good Owen's tongue felt, Liz said she just melted and started kissing him back. Owen then grabbed her hand while they were kissing and made her put it on his big, throbbing cock, and it was all downhill from there...

Soon Lydia was down on her hands and knees, sucking Owen's big black cock. Liz said she could not believe how much saliva Lydia was spitting and covering Owen's cock with while she was doing so. In another few minutes, she also started getting rammed from behind by Carl, and, when not gulping down Owens cock, was shrieking at the top of her lungs, over and over, about how great it felt.

The two men began to work Lydia into a frenzy: Owen was deep throat fucking her with his long dick, while Carl kept slapping her ass while he was slamming it good, making Lydia's big, white butt cheeks erotically wobble all over the place. Liz said the rhythm of Lydia's ass cheeks rippling from the hard fucking she was getting was mesmerizing. Lydia was screaming at this point and told both of them to keep using her like a slut. Both men loved this comment and started slamming her even harder.

After Lydia came all over his cock, Carl pulled his dick out and made Liz suck all Lydia's cum off of it before he started fucking her right next to where Owen was now fucking Lydia, on the couch. Liz said it had been such a turn-on, looking down and seeing Carl's long black cock fucking her, while looking next to her and seeing Owen's long black snake fucking her best friend's pussy, too. What made it even more erotic to Liz is that she knew that these two guys had just gotten done fucking Lydia's daughter about an hour before they got there. Lydia had probably been sucking her own daughter's cum juice off of Owen's dick when she had gone down on him. That really turned Liz on.

At this point, Lydia began to scream once more, as Owen was hot fucking her into another earth-shattering orgasm. Liz said, Lydia turned to her, grabbed her arm, and in between gasps and cries, said, "Thank you, Liz, thank you! This is the best fucking I've ever had IN MY LIFE!! God, I love their big, huge, black dickssssss - OHHHHHH!!"

Carl started chuckling, then, and tapped Owen on the shoulder and said, "I think we need to give her 'The Treatment'!" And with that, Liz said Carl stopped fucking her, Owen pulled out of Lydia (who whimpered for him not to stop), then sat down on the couch next to Liz. He pulled Lydia on top of him, lined up his cock with her pussy, and then forced her down on his big dick. She said, Lydia swooned and started fucking him slowly and rhythmically. Carl, meanwhile, came up behind Lydia, and halted their fucking to begin easing his black fuckstick into Lydia's ass.

Lydia cried out, "Hey!! Oh, hell, no! Oh, shit!! No, no, no, no! Please, no! Nobody has fucked me in the ass in over 20 years! There's no way I can take your big meat back there, while having your friend in my pussy, too!"

Carl said, "Don't worry, baby, it's gonna feel great; once you get used to it, you'll begging for us not to stop..." He then shoved a few inches in her ass, and she squealed a bit, then he started going slowly in and out, each thrust going a little bit deeper.

"Woooooo - slow, slow. Please be gentle back there! Wow - Hot damn, you are right - this is starting to feel really nice... Mmmmmmm!"

Liz said they then both started fucking her in a very seemingly practiced rhythm. Slow at first, then they really started getting into it, both slapping Lydia's big ass whenever they wanted, making Lydia yelp with apparent pain and pleasure. She really started getting into it, whimpering and cooing about how good it was making her feel. Liz said her big white ass checks, and beautiful tits, started wobbling around even more obscenely than before, and at a much faster pace.

Owen at one point, said, "Yeah, that's right you big-ass 'ho! Take our two black dicks, bitch. Just like your tight-assed daughter...!!"

This totally caught Liz by surprise - she didn't think they were going to tell Lydia that her beautiful, petite daughter was also fucking them. Liz wasn't the only surprised one: Lydia, who was just starting to have another orgasm, said, "Wh- wh- what?!?!? Did you say you guys are fucking my daughter, toooooooo...?" But, try as she might to stop and question the guys further, her body could not stop it's natural instinct to keep grinding her pussy and ass onto the big, black rods that were fucking her, straight through the orgasm she was having. "Unnnnnnnnghhhh...!" she cried, as she started to cum real hard.

Liz said Lydia's orgasm was a really long one, and she convulsed and shook all over Owen and Carl's dicks like she had been struck by lightning. Through clenched teeth, Lydia cried, "Ohhhhhh, you motherfuckers - God, that feels gooooood - fuck you for fucking my daughter - ohhhhhh, oh, oh, oh, yesssssss! - Ohhhhhh, shit, that's soooooo nasty - you fucking me and my daughter - Ohhhhhh, God...!"

Owen kept on pumping his dick relentlessly into Lydia's pussy, and said, "Tha's right, cunt. She's so hot. We been fucking your daughter, just like we're fucking you right now, for over a year, now. Whadda ya think o' that, bitch?"

In-between coming down off of her big orgasm, and continuing to get pleasure from their double penetration, Lydia replied, "You fucking animalsssssss. How could you? Oh, God, this feels so good... So gooooood, umph! I can't believe you've been doing such dirty things to my daughter, and for so long - fucking assholes -- ohhhhhh!"

Carl chimed in, still fucking Lydia's ass, "And I'm doing to you what she loves the most: getting fucked in that tight little ass of hers, ha ha ha!"

Lydia cried out, "Nooooooooooo!" Then let out, "ohhhhh, yesssssssss!" as she was loving every minute of their double deep stroking. "God, this feels so fucking good - please don't ever stop - ummmmmmph!"

Liz said that Owen and Carl obliged her, and just kept relentlessly fucking Lydia through at least three more huge orgasms, before they left her in a whimpering heap, and then came over to give Liz the same 'Treatment'. She said the sensation of getting two big black cocks going in and out of her pussy and ass so fast, and at the same time, made her have her own couple of mind-jarring orgasms, as well.

In the end, they both pulled out and double splashed her face, hair and tits with all their pent up black cum, that had been boiling in their big hanging balls the whole time. She loved it, and rubbed it all in, as she even licked some of the cum off her tits, as well.

Owen said, "That's right, bitch: lick it all up. You both nothin' but a couple of big-assed, black cock 'ho's, now. Cuz you know you ain't ever gotten as good a fuck as today, right?"

"Fuck you," Lydia whimpered from the corner. "Fuck you, because you're right: that was so fucking good. I've never been fucked like that before and it was fucking amazing. Fuck you, because now I don't care that I've cheated on my husband and that you're both fucking my daughter. Fuck you, ohhhhhh ..."

Carl and Owen just looked at each other and laughed. "White bitches be crazy after getting some big black cock, ha ha ha," Owen said.

"Well WHAT THE HELL be goin' on down in here???" Liz said another black guy came in, carrying a bunch of groceries. Unbeknownst to her, this was Carl's brother, Sam.

"We havin' a nice little fuck party, is all, Sammy!" said Carl to his brother.

Sam said, "Well, hell yes, I could get into a party like that!" And he proceeded to drop his bags of groceries and start taking off his clothes.

Liz said that when he got undressed, she could not believe what she was seeing. Not only was Sam cut like a Greek statue, but his black cock was almost twice as thick as his brother's, and slightly longer than Owen's, which she had thought was pretty damn long.

But before she could say anything, Lydia let loose with her own comment. "Good Lord! That fucking thing is HUGE!! Oh my God!! Where do you guys get these big, monster cocks from? Sheesh!!"

Sam stepped over to her and said, "Hell, bitch, everyone knows Black men were put on this earth to fuck everything under the sun. And in order to do that, we were made with extra special equipment to do the job, ha ha ha!" Liz said they all started laughing at that one, and then Sam came closer to Lydia and started stroking his cock practically in her face. "Why don't you show me what you can do with God's gift, baby..." And then he stuck it in Lydia's gaping mouth.

Lydia was not expecting the forceful move and choked on his length. She coughed a few times, then looked up at his cock, as if accepting a challenge, then opened her mouth extra wide and began to try to take the whole thing in. Sam ooooohed and ahhhhhhed, while Lydia tried to give him a deep blowjob, tears starting to stream down her face from almost gagging.

Sam ordered, "That's it, baby. Take that big nigga dick all the way down your throat. I'm gonna fuck your mouth like it's your big, gaping pussy, slut! And speaking of that pussy, start finger fucking yourself, bitch."

Lydia immediately moved her left hand to her wet pussy and starting fucking herself with her fingers. Liz said it was so erotic to see Lydia's wedding ring sparkling in the dim light as she was sucking Sam's big cock.

It was then that Liz said Carl surprised her and stuck his big cock into Liz' mouth as well. She loved it and starting really blowing him good. She said that after a while, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Sam maneuver Lydia onto all fours in front of him and start slapping Lydia's big ass. She said that Lydia was squealing with delight and telling him to hit her harder, which Sam did start to do. Finally, she said, Sam began easing his big dick into Lydia's pussy from behind.

"Ohhhhhh, God, that feels good! Oh, shit that's so big - ohmygosh - Wow!!" said Lydia. "Oh yeah, fuck me hard, baby. Give it to your new black cock slut!"

Liz said they were all surprised about Lydia's nasty talk, but Sam loved it and replied, "You want it? You got it, bitch. Take this motherfucker right up your womb, you slut!" And Sam proceeded to slam his big cock all the way to the hilt, soon going faster and faster, until you could see Lydia's cum starting to froth all over Sam's dick. Lydia, started screaming and crying out loud with pleasure, as Sam power fucked her from behind, ruthlessly grabbing her hips and tits, slapping her ass and pulling her hair. Lydia loved every minute of it, cumming several times while Sam kept thrusting in and out of Lydia's now well-used cunt.

Liz, for her part, was now on her back, getting fucked by both Carl and Owen, who were taking turns pile driving her in the Missionary position. She said that Sam finally started cumming into Lydia's pussy and that Lydia became totally unglued, screaming at the top of her lungs with delirious ecstasy, while Sam grabbed her hips for extra leverage as he emptied his balls deep into Lydia's womb.

All three guys then started fucking any and every hole they could get to, between the two women. Cum was splurging everywhere, and both women were crying out nonstop for several hours.

Liz said the guys finally stopped fucking both of them when they noticed that the sun was coming up, because they all had to start getting ready for work. All three came one last time, all over the two women, then got up to start getting ready.

Liz said she and Lydia were in no condition to go to work, though, so they just went to one of the bedrooms and got in bed, naked, together, and passed out...

gojirasan
gojirasan
72 Followers