Silence

Story Info
Do not speak, only obey.
2.4k words
29.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instant he stepped through the door I dropped to my knees, hands clasped behind my back, eyes staring at his gray lowtop Chucks. I was naked except for my collar, and that combined with my position made me feel completely subservient to him. I was desperate to beg him to take me, use my body in whatever way would most please him, but I didn't say a word. He had instructed me beforehand to remain silent unless asked a direct question tonight. I was aching for his touch after six long months without it, but what I wanted from him was of no significance.

He just stood there for a long moment. Wondering what he had in store for me was making me even more desperate, which I knew was precisely why he was doing it. Finally he spoke.

"I'm glad to see you're showing some discipline, slave. This is how I expect you to behave--calmly awaiting my orders. It shows what I want from you is all that matters."

Hearing him tell me I was pleasing him had its usual effect on me--my pussy throbbed and I felt a rush of happiness. I would do anything to hear him say that I was pleasing him.

He was silent for a moment, and then suddenly his hands were on my head, shoving me down to his feet. Startled by this, it took me a moment to arrange myself, hands on the floor to either side of his feet now.

"Lick them clean, slave," he said. These particular Chucks had been his usual pair for some time, and they'd accumulated a good amount of dirt by now.

I began to lick, gingerly. I did still want to please him, but they were just so dirty, and it made me feel humiliated that he would make me do this.

"Dirty, aren't they?" he asked. "Just like you." And just like that I loved doing this for him--having him tell me how dirty I was always got me going. I still felt humiliated, but suddenly I was relishing that humiliation.

"All right, that's enough," he said a few minutes later. "Follow me. Crawl."

He began walking towards the bedroom and I crawled after him. He had never made me crawl before and it made me feel so much more submissive that suddenly I never wanted to walk in his presence again.

We reached the bedroom. "Stand up. Hands behind your back." I did, and I felt the comfortingly familiar snugness of my leather cuffs being fastened around my wrists, followed by the sound of a small padlock snapping shut. When he locked my cuffs, I always tugged against them, loving having proof that I really was bound and at his mercy.

"I got something for you," he said, and I looked at the bed for the first time. On top of the bed there was a large black spreader bar, red-and-black leather cuffs that matched the ones on my wrists affixed to each end.

"Lie down and spread your legs," he said. I did. I knew he expected me to spread them wide enough to reach both ends of the spreader bar, and I was both excited and dismayed to discover that this required opening them as far apart as they could go. I could see that this position would become uncomfortable very quickly.

He fastened my ankles to the cuffs and then stood back. I was beginning to breathe more quickly, getting more desperate to beg him to take me with every passing moment.

I looked up at him. This was the first time tonight that I'd gotten to see his face, and I was hit full-force by exactly how gorgeous he was. His large brown eyes behind his thick black glasses were studying me, and I hoped so much that he liked what he saw.

"This is your proper state, slave," he said. "Bound and helpless for your Master. I could do anything at all to you right now and you wouldn't be able to stop me." I knew he was right, and even though I trusted him, it still made me nervous to be reminded that I was, yes, fully helpless.

I had no idea what he planned to do to me, but I certainly knew what I wanted him to do to me--with my pussy so exposed, all I could think about was having him touch me with his long, thin fingers. I didn't have the freedom to masturbate without his explicit permission, so I hadn't gotten any pleasure since the last time I saw him six months ago.

And then suddenly his middle finger was between my legs, giving one quick rub up the length of my slit. But then, just as quickly as his hand had appeared, it was gone. It took all my self-control to not beg him to continue.

"I know what you want without you even telling me," he said. "You want me to finger your soaking-wet pussy some more." He paused to smile at me. "You're in luck, because that's exactly what I'm going to do. But I'm going to make it a little more interesting."

He approached the bedside table and picked something up, then moved over to where I could see him again. I was horrified to see that he was holding a bottle of siracha. He was going to put hot sauce on my pussy? Suddenly I wasn't so sure that I wanted him to finger me after all, but what could I do?

He poured a thick coating of the sauce onto his left hand and approached me. "Now. Just remember that you wanted this, slave," he said, and then he began to rub.

The pain was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. I wanted to scream at him that it was too much, that I couldn't take it, that I needed him to stop. But as unbearable as the pain was, it was still outweighed by my desire to please him. So I remained silent.

But it wasn't just the pain overwhelming the circuitry of my brain. As much as I wanted to cry, it was mixed in with incredibly intense pleasure. The long periods of strictly enforced orgasm denial always had the effect of making me forget exactly what having my pussy touched even felt like, and when I finally got to have pleasure again, I was inevitably astounded by exactly how good it felt. The six months without contact had made being touched even more intense.

After a minute I began to moan. He laughed at me. "Yes, that's my filthy little whore," he said. "So desperate to have your pussy touched that you love it even when it's coming with unbelievable pain."

He was right, of course--I was desperate to have my pussy touched no matter what the price was. But oh god, the pain! I had a reflexive urge to try to close my legs, but the spreader bar prevented that. I was grateful he'd put me in it--I wanted so much to please him, but I still had some instinctual urge to try to protect myself.

"Let the fact that this is causing you pain serve as a reminder that your pleasure is really my pleasure," he said. "The only reason this is pleasurable for you is because your suffering is making me happy." I shuddered. Knowing that I was pleasing him by suffering for him felt incredibly good.

He kept going for a long time. The pain had leveled off now--it was still so overwhelming, but at least it wasn't getting worse. The pleasure, on the other hand, was only getting more intense, and I was beginning to wonder if he was actually going to let me cum. It had been just shy of a year now since my last orgasm, and the idea of having one seemed like some sort of fantastical, unfathomable thing that could only happen in a dream. But what if he let me?

Just when I was starting to feel close, he stopped. Goddammit. I should know better by now than to hope for orgasms, but I always did anyway. Stopping myself from speaking at that moment was harder than it had been all night. I needed to cum. But I knew if I told him that he would say that the only thing a slave needs is to please its Master.

He disappeared for a moment and I heard him washing his hands. I wished he would wash out my pussy too. Now that he wasn't touching me anymore, there was no pleasure to distract me from the pain.

He returned and uncuffed my ankles, but he left my wrists bound. My legs were sore from being spread so long, but I didn't close them, not wanting to do a single thing without being ordered to by him.

"Get up." I did. "On your knees." I dropped to them, happy to be back in the position that made me feel most submissive.

He lowered his tight black jeans and boxers and sat down on the edge of the bed. I felt dangerously close to taking his cock in my mouth without being given permission, but I knew I couldn't. So I just knelt there, trembling slightly.

He took firm hold of my head and pushed me against him. He started rubbing my face against his cock and I could feel it stiffen against me. I whimpered. He kept rubbing and I kept aching for him to actually put it in me. How long was he going to do this? It felt as if the entire night had been one long, difficult test of my ability to restrain myself.

"Open your mouth, slut," he said. Finally! I took him in, feeling sparks shoot through me at the sensation of being filled by him. "Take it as deep as you can."

I started working him in and out of my mouth, ecstatic to see that the daily practice he'd been making me do with my dildo was paying off. I could now take the entire considerable length of him without gagging. This made me doubly happy--I was both thrilled to be able to give him more pleasure and thrilled by the intense sensation of having my throat completely filled by him.

"You're becoming quite the expert little cocksucker," he said. "It's good to see that you understand that your sole purpose is to please me and are working to be able to do that as well as possible." All I really cared about in the whole world was pleasing him, and it made me overjoyed to hear him tell me I was doing it well.

A minute later his hands were on my head again, and my pussy throbbed madly because I knew what this meant. There was something nice about him letting me control what happened when I sucked him because it let me show him how hard I was willing to work to please him, but what I really loved was having him fuck my mouth fast and hard. It felt a million times better than having him in my pussy.

But he wasn't going fast and hard like I needed him to. He was going agonizingly slowly. He knew damn well how much I loved it when he took me that way, so this must just be another way for him to torture me. Even if I'd had permission to speak I wouldn't have had a right to object to this--after all, it was supposed to be about his pleasure, wasn't it? But there was definitely something I got out of it too, and he was keeping it away from me, like this night hadn't already been hard enough.

"This is what your mouth is for, you stupid whore," he said. "I could never let you talk again if I wanted to. You have nothing important to say. All your mouth is is a hole for me to fill with my cock. I hope tonight has reminded you of that." Hard as it had been to not talk tonight, there was a little part of me that was thrilled by the prospect of it being permanent. I knew he didn't intend to actually do this, but I loved the dire threats he sometimes left hanging over my head, reminders of his absolute power.

"Your body does not belong to you," he continued. "Nothing is yours. I have full control over everything you do. I can humiliate you, I can make you suffer, I can fuck your holes, I can remove one of the most basic and essential things about you. I can do absolutely anything to you, and do you know why? Because you are my property."

Hearing him talk to me this way was just making me more desperate to have him fuck my mouth faster and harder. Everything he was saying was making me even more turned on, and I wanted to be fully used right now. But he was still going maddeningly slowly.

He let go of my head so I could breathe, which I badly needed. I'd enjoyed having him in my mouth because it meant I didn't have the ability to disobey him and speak even if I wanted to, but now that I had the chance again I had to summon up all the self-control I had. I wanted to beg him to fuck my mouth harder, and then follow that up by fingering me again until I came. I should be used by now to having him deny me release, but I still ended up losing my mind with desperation every single time we were together.

He grabbed my head again and pushed me back down onto him. His hands felt so strong gripping me firmly like that. It made me feel as if he were a million miles above me.

And then suddenly he was fucking my mouth even harder than he usually did, just like I'd been craving all this time. I moaned, the sound muffled by his cock. This was just what I'd needed.

"This is just what you're made for. This is why you exist. All you're good for is giving me pleasure, because you are nothing but my fucktoy," and on the last word I felt the intense rush that only came from having my mouth filled with his cum. Nothing could ever possibly feel better than knowing I'd pleased him like that.

Having him cum in my mouth always made things hazy and unfocused, turned the world into a soft, beautiful dream. I laid my head down in his lap, blissful.

"Did it feel good to please your Master so much tonight, slave?" he asked.

"Yes sir."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Good Girl Denied orgasm at her own request.in BDSM
Brink He uses her for his pleasure then denies hers.in BDSM
Midnight Snack Being edged wasn't what she was planning on tonight.in BDSM
It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 01 A college girl writes stories about a Dom. And he finds out.in BDSM
An Object for Daddy Sometimes I like being an object Daddy can use.in BDSM
More Stories