Silence Broken

Story Info
'Feisty' couple camps with down-to-earth couple.
1.1k words
3.93
27.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been a real fan of camping, so when Austin suggested we'd go with another couple we were friends with. I have to admit, the first thing going through my mind was "No!" Still, I adore Austin, and it would simply break his heart if I tried to get out of this weekend. So instead of turning him down, we decided to meet in the middle. The weekend long trip, turned into one night in the woods. Now perhaps there is something I should share with you. Austin and I are very sexually active. In fact, hardly a night goes by that we do not make love, or pleasure one another at least once! Since the other couple thought it would save on space for us to share one of those large two room tents. I realized I would have to give up a night of our passion. This may make me sound bitter, even mean...but I didn't want to give it up! We were in the point of our relationship where we needed these nights of passion.

Eventually Friday afternoon rolled around, and Austin was busy trying to brighten my spirits. Promising me that he would make tonight up to me somehow. I had my doubts, but as he packed me into the Jeep with the rest of the camping items, I had to admit things looked a little better. There was just one last stop. Picking up our friends Amanda, and Ronnie. They were a very "down to earth" sort of couple. On more than one occasion we had caused them to blush because of our public displays of affection. To keep things easier on the ride to our spot, I sat in the back with Amanda, while Austin and Ronnie sat up front. They spoke of hunting, and other sports while Amanda and I chatted about the newest arrivals to the daycare center where we work.

Half an hour passes, and we finally arrive to the spot Austin had picked out. It's simply Breath-taking! All four of us scramble from the Jeep in order to better admire the area. Lush green trees, soft grass, a perfectly set up campfire, and off in the distance there was a babbling brook. After unpacking, wet set up the tent, and then spent the rest of the night drinking beer, and roasting food over the open fire. The conversation was pleasant, we each took turns telling ghost stories, and other little spookables. Finally Amanda and Ronnie decided to call it a night, and when Austin and I ran out of beer, we quickly followed.

I change into my favorite pair of black shorts, and a matching black t-shirt. Austin wearing just a pair of red boxers, and a white t-shirt. Even in that he looked so sexy. I couldn't take my eyes from those beautiful shoulders, and strong arms. One of the first things which had drawn me to him. His arms reminded me of the strength I needed, and he always offered comfort. So when I lay upon my side, and he curls behind me I feel his arms wrapped about my waist. Perhaps I would be ale to live without a night of sweat, screaming, and pleasure. Such thoughts were quickly pushed aside when Austin's hand began to move lower. Strong fingers pushing past the waistband of my shorts. My body shivers on reflex, hips pushing back against his. His head lowered to my ear, and I could feel his breath against my skin as his words came out in a whisper.

"Do you want it Dawn? Beg..."

A whimper slips past my lips, and I softly moan for him to continue. Fingers moving down farther, letting the tips brush along my quivering pussy. Already the soft folds were kissed with moisture, and it was hard to breathe. Wanting more, needing more...Who had I been trying to kid? I was his perfect little Nympho and we both knew it. I could sense him smiling, even in the dark. His fingertips barely slipping past my pussy lips to press against my clit. It causes my body to arch slightly. Grinding my pussy closer to his hand.

"Come on Dawn, you can do better than that."

It was then that I knew what he wanted, and now I couldn't help but smile myself. Parting my lips, I allow my tongue to slip fourth and moisten the pouty tiers before speaking a bit louder now.

"Please Austin, please make me cum."

At my gentle urging, his fingers move deeper, in and out and he starts to fuck my pussy. It felt amazing, and I spread my legs apart for him to have a better entry point. Instead of moving harder, he removed his hand instead. Pushing me down onto my back, removing my shorts , and the t-shirt. Both items thrown at that thin divider which separates our room from our friends. Like a primal animal, he moves atop me. Mouth opening, only to close about one hard nipple, and then the next. It causes my flesh to heat with a blush, and I press up against him. Moaning his name in pleasure, fingertips tangling within his hair.

"Good Girl Dawn, Tell me what you want."

Another whimper, and I tug at his hair a bit harder this time. Hips pressing up against his own, in a silent plea for more. However, this wasn't what he desired, and he kept on looking down at me until I was forced to speak.

"Oh please, please fuck me!"

That lazy smile turned into a grin, and he quickly shed his own clothing. Placing the head of his cock into me, looking down and waiting. Once again I moaned loudly, crying out his name in pleasure and desperation. Finally he thrust his hips forward. That cock filling me to the very brink, and causing an instant wave of pleasure. All of his teasing making it impossible for me to hold off any longer. He didn't seem to mind, as he just continued to fuck me harder, and harder. The entire tent trembling with the force of our love making. Within moments I could feel his cock flexing, and then filling me with his hot cum. Oh it felt divine, and it sent me spinning into another climax of my own.

Afterwards, he laid atop me, keeping that cock in it's proper home even as we fell asleep. When we awoke, much later the next day...We found our tent-mates already up and going about their day. They found it impossible to look at us without blushing, and then quickly turning away. While a part of me felt bad, another realized that knowing they could hear us, had been that much of a turn on. When Austin and I got home that night, we talked about it, and agreed we would have to try something along the same lines again soon.