Silence is Golden Ch. 3

Story Info
Karen finds out about her mystery man.
1.7k words
4.2
27.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
actor47
actor47
10 Followers

Karen just stood there and stared at the boy, this boy who had twice invaded her world and taken her against her will. The boy looked to be no more than 17, but with a muscular body and soft brown eyes. She wanted and needed to know who her mystery man was, but this was not what she had expected at all. Anger and fury started to build in her as she looked at this boy and tried to think of where she might have seen him before. He had said he worked at the same building she did, and now she realized she had seen him before, but she could not remember where.

She tried to look at his face, but he was sitting on her couch naked, and her eyes could not help but continue to move to his crotch. Embarrassed by her nakedness, Karen broke the uneasy silence and said, "excuse me." She then went back into her bedroom and picked up her robe from the floor where he had dropped it after taking it off of her. She put on the robe, walked to her closet, and picked up the shotgun she kept there. Calmly, she walked back into the living room and leveled the shotgun at this boy who had violated her.

" Give me a reason why I shouldn't blow your ass away?" Karen said, with anger in her voice and fire in her flashing Green eyes.

The intruder stared back at Karen with a sad smile and said, "Two reasons" " First of all you still don't remember me, do you?" he said in a rich deep voice, "Second, I was hiding in your closet while you were taking your bath and I saw the shotgun. I thought it might be wise to unload it."

She didn't know if he was bluffing or not, but in her heart she did not really want to shot him anyway, she only wanted to scare him like he had scared her. She unlocked the breach, and did indeed find the gun unloaded. "Fuck," she thought, "No matter what I do this guy is always one step ahead of me." She put the gun down, walked into the kitchen and got herself a coke.

" Could you at least put on some cloths," Karen asked from the kitchen, " or is that to much to ask?" She said sarcastically.

Shaking his head, he got up and went into the bedroom, where he found his pants and put them on. When he returned to the living room, he found Karen sitting at the dinning room table rolling a joint. He walked over to her and stroked her lovely blond hair. Karens arm shot out backwards, and her elbow caught him squarely in the nuts.

"Shit, Fuck," he exclaimed as he double over in pain.

"Don't fucking touch me," She said.

When he could move, he sat back down on the couch and said, "I'm Steven Anderson."

Karen sat silently, just staring at the table. Finally she picked up the joint she had been rolling, lick it to seal it, and lit it. She looked at Steven as she held the smoke in her lungs, and finally said, "This just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?"

" You use to baby sit me," Steven said

"I remember," she said, as she got up and offered the joint to Steven. She paced the floor as she tried to gather her thoughts. Finally she said, "So how is your mother?"

" Fine," he said as he handed her back the joint. "She met a nice guy and got remarried about 3 years ago. They live in Seattle."

"Janet Anderson," Karen thought, that was a name she had not heard in a while. Janet and Karen worked together back in the mid 80's and Janets husband had been killed in a car accident. Janet was left alone with a young son, and very little education. Karen had befriended the frightened woman and talked her into taking some computer class's at night. For the next year, she had babysat Steven twice a week while Janet took night classes in computers. Janet and Karen became the best of friends, and She continued to baby sit Steven from time to time. In the fall of 1988, Janet moved to Dallas, Texas. They stayed in contact for a while, but Karen had not heard anything from her in over 10 years now.

She took the joint back from Steven, and looked at him. He was handsome, with a boyish face and mid length thick black hair. He did not look like his mother, so he must have gotten his looks from his father, who she had never known.

"How old are you?" She asked

"19," he said with a smile, "20 in December."

"Great," she said, as she handed the joint back from him, "I am old enough to be your mother for Gods sake."

"Technically you are old enough to be my grandmother." He said with a smile.

"Oh," Karen said with a slight laugh, "don't make me kick your ass."

"I remember you use to say that to me all the time," Steven said. "You use to wrestle with me. Do you remember that?"

"I remember," she said softly, as she took another hit off the joint, "but I am surprised that you do. You must have been 6 or 7 when you moved away."

"I remember how pretty I thought you were," He said as he got off the couch and walked towards her. "I remember how good you always smelled, and the sound of your laughter, but most of all, I remembered your hair. You use to hold me down and tickle me, and kiss me on the neck."

"That was just a game Steven," Karen said as she took his hands in hers and looked into his eyes. "You came in here, tied me up, and forced yourself on me."

"What was I going to do Karen? Take you out to dinner and a movie and tell you I had always fantasized about making love to you? I hoped that you would enjoy the things I did to you, and you did enjoy them, I know that." Steven kissed her and she returned the kiss, and then pushed him away.

"No," She said, "This is wrong."

Steven grabbed her hands, and pulled her close, holding her hands behind her back. " I remember two nights more than any other," he said, " You remember the night you tied me up?" "You were trying to watch a movie, and I wanted to wrestle, and I would not leave you alone. Finally you went into my mothers room, got some of her scarves and used them to tie me up."

Karen struggled against his grip, but he held her tightly against him. "I did that because

you wouldn't obey me," she said. "I mean, that was the only way I could get you to do what I wanted." She felt frustrated and excited as she felt his warm body against hers. She closed her eyes as she felt his cheek against hers. "It's not the same thing she whispered weakly in his ear."

He released her arms, but continued to hold her close as he untied the sash on her robe, and opened it. He slowly moved her nipples against his chest as he said; "You remember the night you gave me a bath? It was just before we moved away, and I refused to go to bed. You said either I could bath myself or you would do it for me." He could hear her breathing getting heavier as he ran his fingers through her hair and held her close. "No," she said, and tried in vain to escape his grasp. He held her tight though, and she could feel his erection growing against her. Using her sash from her robe, he quickly tied her hands behind her back, then took off his pants, and then pushed her to her knees. Karen wanted to tell him to stop, that this was wrong, but when she opened her mouth, she found it plugged with his cock. Karen tried to move away, but he held her head tight, and her movements only seemed to add to his enjoyment. He held her head with one hand, and rubbed her long hair on his stomach with the other as he mechanically fucked her face. After about ten minutes, She felt him tense up, and soon another load of his cum was cascading down her throat.

Steven raised her to her feet, and said, "I don't know why a sweet piece of ass like you does not have a man in your life, but you have one now. We are going to do this a lot, and I know you are not going to tell anyone about it. If you were going to tell anyone about this, you would have done it after my first visit. Do you understand me?"

Karen looked at this young man who had invaded and changed her life, but all she said was, "yes." Without another word, He grabbed Karen by the hair and led her back to the bedroom. The weekend was spent with Karen and Steven fucking and sucking, and Karen was unable to do anything about it, because whenever she resisted, and sometimes when she did not, she found herself once again bound and gagged.

Early Monday, Steven finally decided to leave. As he stood at the door, he told Karen he would be back but she would never know when. Karen smiled and said, "You asked earlier why I has no man in my life?"

"Yes," Steven said

"I got careless about 6 years ago and now I am HIV positive. I just did not think it was fair to expose others to that virus, and like you I never enjoyed sex with a condom. We all make choices Steven, and then we live with those choices, I made mine, and now you have made yours. If I was you I would get myself checked."

Steven just stood there with his mouth open as Karen closed the door. Karen couldn't help but smile as she thought; "Now that was one hell of a weekend."

actor47
actor47
10 Followers