Silence Is... Sexy Ch. 02

Story Info
Conclusion of Daniel and Carla's sibling tale.
9.7k words
4.69
46.3k
124

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

NOTE – This is the second and final chapter of Daniel and Carla's tale. I am not all that keen on progressing stories past the point of when the hero and heroine get together (that's the fun part for me, the build up). With this, though, there were enough questions left unanswered and actions not taken to where they deserved a second chapter to wrap things up. Thanks for reading!

--------------------

Daniel found his way to the kitchen after spending the night on the floor of his sister's bedroom. It wasn't very comfortable. The carpet wasn't nearly as soft as a mattress, but it was better than nothing. Being near Carla was worth the temporary backache. He longed to crawl into bed with her and lick her awake, but alas, they no longer had the house all to themselves. He settled for giving her a soft kiss on the cheek before gathering his bedding and throwing it back in his room. After a quick stop in the bathroom, he headed to the kitchen, smelling freshly brewed coffee.

Both Sharon and Jerry looked up from the table as their son entered. It was a rare occasion that Daniel was able to see his father in the morning. Since his parents had come home a day early from their vacation, he had the day off.

"Good morning," Daniel mumbled, reaching for a mug.

"Morning," his parents replied.

"So, have you been sleeping with your sister the entire time that we were gone?" his father asked. Daniel cringed at the question, managing to avoid dropping his coffee cup into the sink with a quick juggling act.

"What?" he croaked.

"What your father is asking is if you had been keeping an eye on her like that all the time. You were sleeping on her floor this morning, I know that you stayed with her every night in the hospital. We just think it's wonderful that you care so much," his mother explained.

"Oh...it sounded kind of weird the way Dad said it. Yeah, I have, it makes her feel better. I want to make sure that she's all right, you know?" Daniel replied.

"I see. It's just...quite a change after watching you fight like cats and dogs for last fifteen years. What have you got planned for the day?" Jerry asked.

"I dunno, I was just going to hang out, I guess. See what Carla wants to do," he replied.

"Why don't you let your mother play nurse maid for the day? She's been dying to every since we left. I was thinking you and I could hit the links. You feel like giving your old man a lesson?" Jerry asked.

Daniel didn't get a chance to go golfing with his father very often. As much as he wanted to be at his new love's beck and call, he thought it would be difficult to explain why he would decline an offer of quality father/son time. Besides, he could use the practice.

"Sure Dad, that sounds great."

*****

It was late into the morning by the time that Carla had opened her eyes. Even though her brother was gone, she smiled when she thought of him coming into her room last night. She was kind of hoping that Daniel would have been a bit more naughty, but after showering her with kisses, he went to sleep on the floor beside her. She thought it was sweet even though she was left with an aching to be fulfilled sexually. Having their parents home was going to be difficult, indeed. Even more so that her mother didn't work and she was sure to be checking on her every couple of minutes. The frustration of it all was getting to her and they had only been home for one night! Carla had barely left her room before her mother accosted her in the hall.

"Good morning dear! I was wondering if you were ever going to get up. Can I get you anything?" she asked.

"Yeah well, I think the pain meds pretty much knock me out. I've been sleeping in lately. I just need to go to the bathroom, I guess," Carla replied.

Once done freshening up, Carla was treated to a breakfast the likes of which she had not seen in a long time. As wonderful as her brother was, her mother was by far the better chef.

"This looks great, Mom. Where's Danny? I can't possibly eat all of this by myself," she said, staring at the giant stack of blueberry pancakes on the table.

"Oh, he and your father went golfing. They probably won't be back until later this afternoon," Sharon replied.

"Oh," Carla said. She was hoping that Daniel would be around. She didn't get much of chance to hang out with him the day before and was thinking that she could convince him to take her someplace where they could be alone for a while. Or just play chess with her, or anything really. It was silly, she knew, but she missed him when he wasn't there, even if it was just for a little while.

"You look disappointed, dear. Don't you want your mother to take care of you for a little while? You need to give your poor brother a break," Sharon said.

"I know," Carla replied. "I guess I just kind of got used to him being with me all of the time the last week or so. It feels kind of strange when he's gone, is all."

"I realize that it's probably fun for you to have Danny do whatever you want, but you have to be careful not to wear him out," Sharon advised.

"It's not like that, Mom. We...have fun. I don't make him do anything," replied Carla, not happy that she was being accused of taking advantage of Daniel.

"Well OK, I'm glad that you two are getting along so well."

*****

The first full day with their parents back was agonizing for Daniel and Carla. They hadn't realized how deeply that they had fallen for each other until they weren't able to actually touch each other. The constant hovering presence of their mother made their casual caresses and nonchalant kisses impossible. After only a day of this they were feeling tortured, being around each other with no contact of any significance just was not going to do.

Carla was laying with her head on a pillow in Daniel's lap on the couch in the living room while they watched some TV that evening. They figured that seemed innocent enough, even though they did get some funny looks from their father. Their mother smiled over at them occasionally. The two were trying their best to act normal, they knew that their parents weren't used to any displays of affection between them, they were going to have to break them in slowly. After a little while, Daniel got up and announced that he was going to get a hold of his buddies and see what they were up to the next day before it got too late. Not long after he was gone, Carla felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

"How's it going?" sent Daniel.

"Not good. I'm burning up inside," she replied.

"I know what you mean. There are so many things that I want to do with my girl and I just can't :(," he sent.

"I wish my man could get me out of here."

"He'll probably come up with something for tomorrow, so you two can be alone," came the text.

"Really? What will he do to me when he gets me alone, do you think?" she asked.

"I imagine that he will want to make love to you," Daniel replied.

"This stupid brace will make things difficult."

"He could figure something out without hurting you," he sent.

"That would be nice, I want him inside of me so bad!" she replied.

"He thinks you are the hottest girl on the planet," Daniel sent.

"He always says nice things about me," Carla sent.

"He loves you."

"I love him so much," Carla replied.

"But I better get come cock tomorrow or I'll be pissed," she added quickly.

"Hehe, as long as you don't mind cheap motels," he sent.

"That's what they're for, I think," she replied.

":) Gotta go for now."

"k."

Daniel went back to the living room and resumed his position on the couch with his sister. She still had her phone out and was playing with it as to not make it too evident that it was her brother that had texted her.

"I'm gonna go to the lake tomorrow with Matt. We're going to take his dad's boat out and do a little fishing," he announced.

It wasn't unheard of for him to do this. Daniel wasn't much of a fisherman by any means and it had been a long time since he had gone, but he felt as though the story was plausible. He had gone with him a few times the previous summer, though he didn't really enjoy it. It was more for the parties afterward at Matt's parents' cottage. He didn't like lying to his parents, either, but he was making an exception. Lust and passion had pushed honesty down a notch on his list of attributes.

"And how is Matt, these days?" Sharon asked.

"I don't really know, haven't talked to him in a while," Daniel replied truthfully.

"Well, say hello to him for me. He always was a sweet boy," she said.

"Is it just going to be you and Matt?" Carla asked.

"Yeah."

"Can I go? I'm tired of just laying around all of the time. I want to ride on a boat," Carla said, playing into her brother's plan.

"I don't know, honey. With that brace on your leg if you fall in the water you won't be able to swim," Sharon said.

"That's what life jackets are for. Daddy, can I go please?" she asked, looking over at her father.

"It's fine with me, but I don't think that you've even been invited have you? I'm not really the one to ask," Jerry replied, not taking his eyes from the television.

"Danny?" she questioned, peering up at him from his lap.

"I'll call Matt back and make sure, but it should be OK. You'll have to get up early, though, it's a long drive. We're gonna want to spend as much of the day on the water as we can. I'm not going to want to take all the time driving there and back if we only get to fish for a little bit."

"Thank you, Danny. It'll be fun," she smiled up at him.

Daniel did end up calling his friend Matt that night, but only to let him know that he was being used as a cover. He knew that the odds were slim, but Daniel didn't want to take the chance that Matt would call or show up to the house when he was supposed to be fishing with him. He told his friend that he was going to see a girl that he wasn't supposed to see, not mentioning that the girl was Carla, of course. Matt didn't have a problem with it and told him to take it easy until they could get together for real.

Carla and her brother slept apart that night, as difficult as it was for them. They were able to rest easy, however, knowing that they would be able to spend most of the next day releasing some of their frustrations on each other.

*****

True to his word, Daniel was in Carla's room shortly after dawn the next morning. He woke her by kissing the ticklish spot just under her chin. She opened her eyes with a giggle and a smile.

"Are you ready for our fishing trip?" he asked.

"I am so ready."

After saying goodbye to their father, who was getting ready for work, Daniel grabbed his pole and tackle box from the garage and they hit the road. Carla didn't really know where they were going, and she didn't care. She was going to let her brother surprise her.

"Thanks for getting me out of there, Danny. I spent one day alone with Mom and I felt like drowning myself in the bathtub just so I wouldn't have to hear her ask me if I needed anything," she said.

"It's not the same when it was just you and I is it?"

"Definitely not," she replied.

"We have to get that apartment. There's no way that I can live at home another year, not when we can't...you know," he said.

"I know what you mean, Danny," she said softly.

Daniel drove for nearly an hour and a half, most of the way to the lake that he had told his parents that he was going to, before pulling into a parking lot that belonged to a small motel. He had the foresight to make a reservation, otherwise they would have been out of luck. It was vacation season and being near the lake, the place was packed. As it was, they had to kill some time before check out and their room was ready. They had some breakfast at a little diner across the street from the motel, neither one of them able to keep the smiles from their faces.

"What are you smiling at?" Carla asked, poking at her rubbery, over-fried egg.

"I'm just happy to be here," he replied. "What are you smiling about?"

"I was just thinking about how cute you are when you smile. And I was thinking that I'd probably end up back in the hospital if I eat this egg," she said, causing them both to chuckle.

"Let's just hope that the room is better than the food," Daniel said.

"As long as it has a door that locks, I think we can make it work," Carla replied with a wink.

*****

Eventually, the time came when the two were able to check in. Their room seemed nice enough, spartan but appeared to be clean. There was a bed and a shower, all that they really needed. They took little time to inspect the room, they were more interested in getting down to business. Daniel pushed his sister's wheelchair over to the bed and handed her crutches over so that she could stand. As usual, they had fallen into a mode where neither one of them were going to speak.

Daniel ran his fingertips softly along the ribs on each side of his sister. Carla smiled a wide smile in anticipation, enjoying the gentle touch of her brother and revealing her braces. Daniel was almost disappointed that they were going to come off in a couple of weeks, there was something awfully cute about them that made Carla seem innocent...delicate somehow.

Carla loved the way that her brother was looking at her. It was a cross between the worshiping glare of an awestruck lover and the carnivorous stare of a hungry predator. Personally, she liked a little bit of both. He got to his knees and removed her sneakers. He tugged her shorts down carefully over her brace until they lay on the floor around the foot that she was standing on. He did the same with her panties. With a grand gesture, Daniel indicated that she should lay on the bed. Carla shuffled around and did just that. Her brother took her crutches from her and set them out of the way while she arranged herself.

Daniel pulled a pillow from the head of the bed and slid an arm underneath Carla's back, lifting her slightly off the mattress. He slid the pillow under her butt and let her back down, leaving her wonderful little pussy elevated and more accessible. At this point, he was out of pillows, there were only two and Carla had one under her head and the other under her ass. Luckily, he found a small pile of towels in the closet by the bathroom. He folded several of them up and placed them under his sister's broken leg to relieve any stress that was being put on it. Carla had wiggled out of her shirt and bra during this time and was waiting patiently to see what her brother had planned for her.

With a slight tap on her good leg from Daniel, she spread her legs wide. He crawled onto the bed between them and admired his sister's sex that was on display before him. Bending forward, he touched the tip of his tongue to tiny pucker of her anus, more tickling than licking. Carla liked where this was going and let out a happy sigh. He traced a path from there to her swollen clit, then nibbled on her pussy lips one at a time. It had been a while since anyone had gone down on her, and Carla was having a hard time keeping quiet. It wasn't in her nature to begin with, and being so sensitive and aroused made it all the more difficult. She bit into the back of her hand to stifle her whimpering of delight.

It was Daniel's first taste of his sister directly from the source, so to speak, and he was thoroughly enjoying himself. He used his tongue like a spear and thrust inside of her, sampling her fabulous juices. Carla used her free hand to tease her own nipples while Daniel went back to work on her clitoris. He sucked it into his mouth, dragging his tongue back and forth across it. It wasn't long after that that she arched her back and began to pound on the bed spread as and orgasm took control of her body. Daniel continued to lick and suck until the last of the spasms had passed.

While his sister was taking a moment to recover, Daniel seized the opportunity to shed his clothing. Without putting any pressure on her body, he crawled over Carla and kissed her aggressively on the lips, making sure that she got a taste of her own pussy. He then moved from being over top of her to off to her side and pulled the pillow out from under her butt. With some gentle urging, he got his sister to roll onto her side, keeping her braced leg on the bed with most of her supporting weight on her hip.

With Carla in this new position, Daniel spooned against her from behind, using a hand to help lift her good leg slightly, providing him a decent angle of entry. He lined the head of his cock up with the slippery entrance of her cunt and slowly fed it in. Even though she knew what was coming, his sister gasped as Daniel's manhood filled her. He kept going until his entire length had disappeared into her hungry vagina.

Daniel found that in the position that they were in, it was easiest if he just rocked his hips back and forth, withdrawing a couple of inches before pushing back into her. It was a slow and gentle love making process, but very enjoyable for both. Daniel was nearly overcome with the incredible sensation of being inside of his sister for the first time. It didn't take long before the powerful grip of Carla's pussy around his cock led to a tightening of his balls as his climax arrived. He kept rocking back and forth into her while spurting his cum, breathing heavy, and trying to burn the memory of the event into his brain. He never wanted to forget the feeling of his release into Carla for the first time.

Daniel and his sister had sex in its various forms on and off for most of the day, resulting in mutual nap time that lasted until early evening. Once the two cleaned up and got dressed they began speaking again. Carla had to visit her doctor in the morning, otherwise they would have just stayed there overnight. As it was, they were getting ready to head back home.

"Well babe, are you about ready?" Daniel asked.

"Are you sure we have to go? I mean, you paid for the room and everything. It would be a shame to waste the whole night just leaving it empty," Carla replied. She was tired and sore from the couple's actions over the course of the day, but still wrapped in the blissful afterglow of multiple orgasms. She didn't want it to end.

"I'm sorry, but we probably ought to go. You have your appointment early and we told Mom and Dad that we'd be back tonight. I know it sucks, but I don't think that it would be any easier to leave in the morning," Daniel explained.

Carla eventually relented and after checking out, the two made the lengthy drive back to their home. Despite their tryst coming to an end, they were in high spirits. Carla made up for the silence that they had maintained during the day by chatting her brother's ears off. Daniel thought that she must have inherited the trait from their mother, but his sister was able to pull off two hours of constant jabber without driving him insane.

It was just beginning to get dark when the two pulled into their driveway. They managed to answer most of the questions from their parents about their day without appearing like they were trying to hide anything.

"What time do you want me to be ready to take you in the morning dear?" Sharon asked Carla.

"Oh, well, Danny's taking me. You don't have to worry about it, Mom," Carla replied. Sharon looked confused.

"You shouldn't make your brother do that, honey. Wouldn't you rather have me take you?" she asked.

"It's all right, he wants to," Carla said. Sharon was about to speak again, but Daniel spoke first.

"Yeah, it's no problem," he said.

Carla and Daniel both retired to their rooms shortly after the conversation was over. It had been a long day for them, and sleep sounded good. Sharon and Jerry were left alone in the living room.

"What do you think has gotten into them?" Sharon asked her husband.

"I don't know, but it certainly seems like their attitude toward each other has taken a one hundred and eighty degree turn, doesn't it?" Jerry asked back.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers