Silenced Thief

Story Info
He catches a thief girl and gets a surprise.
1.2k words
3.74
37k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers

In the Flat City, anything could happen.

Born as a humble trading post on a plateau where three great trade routes intersected, the city had long ago outgrown the landform of its namesake and spilled over the sides of the crag, swelling into a vertical tangle of stairs, elevators and subterranean mazes. Even to a native like me, there was no telling what you would find if you probed the dark corners deeply enough.

The people who walked along the city's paths, reliefs, bridges and catwalks hailed from every corner of the gods' creation. Nestled as it was between three great empires, in the geographic center of the civilized world, Flat City attracted people named Sanghamitra, Oleksandr, Albert, Ashitsune, Singing Bird, Ulfric and Mwanza, and plenty more that I still have never heard. In this city, natives like myself, with our tall builds, barrel-chests, red-copper skin and broad jaws with no beards, were only one race among many.

I had finished my day's work, hauling stone with the other men at the quarry downhill. After stopping at the bathhouse to wash the chalk from my hands and the sweat from my back' I headed home up the steep, carved stone stairs.

Inside the humble apartment where I made my home, I pulled open the window shudders to let in the fading evening sun. I looked for my cooking pots. My set of blackware, the finest kind of pottery in the city, waited for me on my table, ready to boil up dinner for me.

But there was also something that didn't belong. A thin, wiry girl in tight black clothes leaned over the pots. A short cape shrouded her back and shoulders, and a hood hid the top of her head while a face mask hid the bottom. All I saw were her huge blue eyes with eyelashes almost long enough to reach her eyebrows.

"What in blistering fire?" I said slowly. "You're a thief!"

The girl cowered. Her eyes darted to the window, then the door, but she knew she could not make it to either. I was too close.

"I ought to call the city guardians on you," I growled. Lunging forward, I seized her and threw back her hood.

She was a northern girl, probably twenty years old, tough but slight and with pale, delicate skin. From her pretty face, her long, jet-black hair stood out like ink on milk.

I didn't hold her very tightly, but I didn't need to. She shook silently and never took her eyes off me. Clearly, any thoughts of escape had been scared out of her.

I pushed on her shoulders, and she sank to her knees, her hands curled demurely in front of her. With one rough tug, I pulled down her face mask.

Her mouth hung wide open. A metal ring held her jaws apart in a permanent expression of helpless shock, and four straps running behind her head kept it there. Grabbing her chin between my thumb and forefinger, I turned her and saw a tiny masterwork of a lock on the back of her head, holding the device together.

With a laugh, I released her chin, and she gazed up at me, her eyes wide and vulnerable. "Now how did you end up like this?" I asked.

Her head sank into her shoulders apologetically.

"Well," I said, "I can't resist an open invitation." Grabbing her by her long raven-hair, I walked over to my hammock, and she scrambled to follow so I didn't have to pull.

Plopping myself down in the hammock, I pushed her gently down until she knelt in front of me. She rotated her head to the side, eyeing me suspiciously as I undid my tunic.

My bronze shaft came free. Already, just looking at this pretty little morsel of a girl had made it halfway erect, and now I stroked it until it stood up at its full, solid might.

I held her up to it. "If you want, I'll call the city watch and have them take you away, and it'll be off to the shame stocks where you belong. If you don't want that, suck my cock and love it."

She looked up at me, then down at my cock, then back up at me, her high eyebrows desperate for another option. Finally, she gave up. Her eyelids eased shut, and she allowed me to guide her mouth over my tip. My cock entered her warm, wet mouth.

As soon as I was in, she did her best to seal her lips around my cock, and I felt suction immediately. An amazing rippling sensation shot down my cock and reverberated through my body, and my voice went husky as I growled, "Yes! More!"

She made an adorable gurgling sound as she tried harder to please me. Her head bobbed on my shaft to pass over more length. Sometimes, her lips lost the seal with my cock, making a wet slurping noise as air rushed over my skin.

"Good girl," I sighed, as I basked in the sensation. I patted her gently on the head, and she seemed to calm down a little, slowing down her rhythm on my cock. Each pull lasted a few heartbeats, and her lips were deliciously slow as they caressed up and down my hard length, leaving my penis glistening with her saliva.

When she looked up at me, and I saw her cute eyes hungry for approval, I lost it. All at once, my balls clenched, and tightness pushed its way up my cock. "Agh!" I gasped. "Here it comes, here it comes..." I gripped her head and pulled her in, her nose touching my groin, as my cock forced one load after another into her mouth. She looked hopefully up at me, and I smirked. "I'm not letting you go until you swallow everything."

Her eyes closed tight. Her tongue spasmed, lapping delightfully over my shaft. She pitched a few times, trying and failing to swallow with her mouth open, until finally, I felt her do it. She downed another small mouthful, taking in most of my cum.

Once again, she looked up at me. 'Now?' said her eyes.

"Clean me off." I said. "Every last drop."

One more time, her eyes closed, and her tongue wrapped around me, hot slickness coiling up my shaft like a second orgasm. Before I had to tell her to, her tongue explored my tip, cleaning the last of my seed. With a deep breath, she swallowed it.

I released her, and she pulled away from me. 'Clean' had been a relative term. My cock dripped with her saliva, spattering onto my mats. But she had been a good girl; not the slightest speck of cum was left on me.

She looked up at me, drooling a little out the corner of her mouth. I patted her cheek gently, then pulled her face mask back over her mouth. "You're a natural," I told her. Putting my cock away, I stood up and walked over to my blackware pots. Her head tracked me intently, but she didn't dare move.

"Here," I said, handing her my littlest pot. "You've earned it."

She held out her hands, watching me apprehensively. Setting the pot gently in her hands, I pointed out the door. "Now get out of my sight."

She scooted back, watching me for a reaction. When I did nothing, she skittered to her feet and flitted out the door. Instantly, she was gone, another shadow in the twilight.

I chuckled to myself as I started preparing my dinner. I would have to lock my things up from now on, I decided.

Not that I'd complain if I caught that tasty girl snooping around here again.

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers