Silent Goodbye

Story Info
One night of passion that leads nowhere.
974 words
4
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mzvampyre
mzvampyre
2 Followers

In the dead of the night, I come to you. No words are spoken between us but I can read your body language. The look in your eyes is saying that you want to make love to me. Our lips meet when we embrace. Your hands caressing my face and neck. Your tongue tasting my lips. Your hands softly gliding down my arms to interlock your fingers with mine. You gaze deeply in to my eyes. Still no words are spoken. As we embrace once more, I hear your breath in my ear. I feel your soft passionate lips on my neck; your warm, moist tongue tasting my skin. We grip each other's hands as we stand close together. Our bodies feeling like one.

You gently lead me to the bedroom. I adoringly watch as you spark the candles and play soft, seductive music. As you stand in front of me, you unbutton my shirt very slowly; deeply gazing in to my eyes. My shirt falls to the floor, exposing my bare breasts. My nipples are very warm and hard. You cannot resist the overwhelming urge to take them in your mouth. Slowly and gently sucking one while massaging the other. I run my fingernails through your hair.

My legs growing weaker by the moment. You drop to your knees and wrap your arms around my waist. Your hands feeling and grabbing my ass then moving between my legs to feel the warmth through my jeans. The temptation is too great. You must feel me. You begin kissing my stomach as you unzip my jeans and slide them slowly down my hips. You run your fingers softly back up my legs to remove my panties. After removing my panties, you sit me on the edge of the bed. I feel your tongue on my ankle, slowly moving up to my knee then up to my inner thigh.

You stop once you reach my inner thigh and I feel your lips begin to suck my creamy soft skin. As you gently bite, I feel your fingers move inside of me to experience my wetness. Then I feel your hands on my knees, softly pushing them further apart. Your arms interlock around my knees and pull me closer to the edge of the bed as I lie back. I feel your cool breath on my warm pussy.

Then your tongue on my clit. Moving up and down very slowly, tasting every part of me. My moans grow louder as you continue to pleasure me. Your lips sucking on my clit, your fingers once more inside of me. I cum for the first time. I hear you moaning while you taste my sweet essence that you have helped bring about. I move my hips back and forth while your tongue penetrates me. My body quivering from the intense pleasure. Your hands still caressing my breasts. You then move on top of me and hold me tight. I feel the hardness of your cock on my body.

I roll you over on your back and straddle your hips. I feel your fingers on my clit again, rubbing very quickly but not too hard. I rip your shirt open and slide my fingernails down your chest. I lean down to take your nipple in my mouth. Gentle biting, then deep hard sucking. I flick my tongue over them and lightly blow making them very hard. I unzip your jeans to release your confinement. I slide my hips down your legs until I am kneeling on the floor.

As I pull your jeans down your hips, I realize that you are not wearing any underwear. Your cock is so hard that it stands straight up as if it were saluting me for a job well done. My lips go straight for your inner thigh. Sucking very hard to leave my mark. I feel your hands grabbing and pulling my hair. I move to your other thigh to leave my mark there as well. I feel your hardness against my cheek. With my tongue, I lick your cock very slowly and gently from the base to the tip. Then I quickly take you in my mouth. I suck harder and harder as you thrust your hips forward. You sit up and grab my face to look at me. You stare deeply in to my eyes. You hold my hands and slowly lay back as I climb on top of you again, rubbing my clit with your cock. You grab my hips and I slide you inside of me very slowly.

Your thickness and hardness occupying every part of me inside. As I move my hips back and forth, sliding you in and out, you rub my G spot. I move faster and faster, the intensity building up inside of me. We grip hands very tightly as we both orgasm intensely and loudly. Your juices meeting mine. Our hearts beating rapidly, quick and shallow breaths, sweat glistening on our bodies.

I keep you inside of me for as long as possible. You hold me close and tight. Still no words have been spoken between us. I slowly move you out of me then lie by your side. You wrap your arms around me and out your knee between my legs. We lie quietly together, gently caressing and touching. You rest your head between my shoulder and neck, your soft kisses on my neck, your breath on my skin.

You quietly fall asleep. As I get dressed, I watch you peacefully sleeping. Reflecting on what we just shared together, and it makes me smile. I softly kiss your forehead then blow out the candles. I do not wake you for it is hard for me to say good bye. I just hope that when you think of me, you will smile and remember...

mzvampyre
mzvampyre
2 Followers