Silent Lucidity

Story Info
Lucy can finally think freely! But she's bound and gagged.
2.1k words
4.21
30.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,736 Followers

Lucy surfaced slowly, as if from a waking dream, to find herself in a small room with no furniture and only one door. She was completely naked save for a ball gag strapped into her mouth that made it impossible to convey anything beyond a muffled grunt. It was impossible to remove--her hands were cuffed behind her back and her feet were cuffed at her ankles. There was another woman there, identically nude, bound and gagged in what appeared to be the same fashion. The other girl rolled over, trying to get into an upright position, and Lucy could see a padlock fastening the gag in place.

So pretty much the usual, then.

Lucy rolled herself upright with practiced ease, sitting up and scooting her body toward the other woman. Lucy didn't know her name, of course; the only time she was ever aware enough to remember things as more than a haze of obedient bliss was when they were both bound and gagged, and that made introductions a little tricky. Lucy had decided to call her "Mina" in the privacy of her head until they figured out a way to escape. It was a dumb joke, but at least Lucy didn't have to worry if anyone else thought it was funny.

Mina lay back as Lucy approached, spreading her legs as wide as she could as Lucy lay next to her. Rolling on top of the other woman was a little bit tricky, but they'd had plenty of practice--Lucy had lost count of the number of times she'd returned to proper consciousness here in this small room, but she figured it had to be at least a few dozen. She'd stopped wondering how long it was between these waking periods--there was no clock in the room, no window they could use to measure a change in the seasons, and she lost track of time very easily when she was under the influence.

Lucy shifted position slightly against Mina's body until she could feel Mina's wet pussy pressing against her thigh, and Mina's smooth skin resting between her own legs. She sighed softly as she moved gently against the other woman, rubbing her full, pendulous breasts back and forth against Mina's as they settled into a rhythm of slow, sensuous grinding. Lucy's sighs mixed with Mina's whimpers as their nipples flicked against each other.

It wasn't that they were gay--well, Lucy wasn't. She wasn't sure about Mina, and it wasn't like she could ask. But there wasn't anyone else here, and they couldn't really masturbate with their hands behind their backs like this. And she always woke up so fucking horny. It was weird--Lucy couldn't really remember details of what they did when they were entranced, just vague impressions like a dream that dissolved on waking, but she remembered feeling almost constant pleasure. Whether she was being used for sex or doing menial chores or just lounging around waiting to be commanded, she floated in a continual haze of dreamy, drifting bliss.

But she never came. She didn't have orgasms when Master was fucking her from behind or making her sixty-nine with Mina while he watched or commanding her to ride a dildo for what felt like hours. She just drifted in that same mindless fog of obedience that was great while it was happening but did sweet fuck-all for her aching cunt. Every single time, she woke up slick with arousal, and she could smell Mina's pussy dripping with the same liquid heat. A good hard fuck was an absolute necessity.

So even if Lucy wasn't gay, she was definitely past the point of caring about it. Her clit didn't give a damn what it rubbed on, and her nipples didn't care that the soft, warm flesh they brushed up against belonged to a woman. And Lucy was already too fucking turned on to care about anything but her body's needs. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the tingling in her pussy turned into a solid throb of pleasure, and she bit down hard on the rubber ball in her mouth. She didn't bother stifling her moans. The gag did that for her.

Beneath her, Mina screamed with similar abandon through her own ball gag, and her thrusts against Lucy's thighs became more urgent. It was the only way they could communicate--they couldn't share plans to escape, they couldn't tell each other how they'd been captured and why they'd been enslaved, they couldn't even say their own names. But they could sure as hell let each other know when they were about to come.

Lucy let out an explosive grunt as she felt the pleasure build into a powerful orgasm. She pressed her cunt down hard against Mina's thigh, grinding so hard she felt like she might bruise the other woman's leg as she came. She could feel herself gushing, helpless to resist the release of all that pent up sexual energy and past the point of shame anyway. This moment was hers--it didn't belong to a Master, she wasn't obeying a command. She was fucking because she wanted to, and that made her pleasure all the sweeter.

She came for what felt like an eternity before finally slumping onto Mina's limp body. Lucy felt like she could lie there forever, simply taking comfort in the warmth and softness and basking in the afterglow, but she made herself roll off to the side again. Sometimes she wondered if that wasn't Master's plan all along--perhaps he kept them constantly worked up while they were in his thrall just so that they'd waste their precious moments of free will humping each other.

Or perhaps he only gave them back their minds at all because it amused him to watch them fuck each other senseless of their own volition for a change. She'd always assumed that these measures were a function of some sort of limitation on his power--some sort of unavoidable gap in the periods he could control them that he handled by simply locking them in here until he could reassert his hypnotic trance. Or perhaps he needed to be physically present to command them, and every once in a while he had to leave the house to go shopping or visit his mother or something. But those were only guesses. Maybe she just wanted to believe that they had a chance of breaking free too much to let herself think that this was all just a big tease.

Or maybe he didn't let them think that. Lucy tried not to think too hard about that particular possibility, but she had to admit that even if she didn't feel brainwashed, that didn't mean she was free. She had no way of knowing just how the commands Master placed into her mind when she was his sleepy girl affected her when she woke. She certainly felt different--the deep, drowsy ecstasy that swamped her thoughts was replaced by lucid self-awareness. But she knew there were things she couldn't remember even when she was awake, like Master's real name. And if there were things she couldn't remember, there may be things she couldn't think about either. Maybe there was a part of her that wouldn't let her get away.

Still, he must be at least a little bit worried about letting them have free will, or he wouldn't tie them up like this. Lucy pushed herself back into a seated position, then scooted back so that she was up against the wall. She used the wall to lever herself into a standing position, noting out of the corner of her eye that Mina was doing the same. They'd worked out this routine through long trial and error sessions in this room, over hours of stumbling into each other and awkward hesitation and attempts to work out coded patterns of grunts that had trailed off into frustrated silence when they both realized that neither one knew what the other's codes meant. That was another argument in favor of his control having limits--why gag them if he wasn't worried about them planning something?

The two of them took tiny ballerina steps across the hardwood floor to the only thing in the room worth paying attention to--the door. Lucy tried it first, then Mina. Latched securely and locked, as usual. (Another reason to believe that escape was possible--a locked door implied freedom on the other side.) Lucy took a few hobbled steps away, then fell against the door with her full weight.

Nothing. Lucy carefully levered herself upright, trying to avoid a fall. She never knew exactly how long these periods of consciousness lasted, not without a clock. But she did know that time was a finite resource, and the more they spent wriggling back to their feet, the less time they had to try to find a way out. Mina hopped up next to her, and the two of them fell against the door at the same time. It didn't even quiver.

The hinges were on the other side. No help there. Lucy worked herself back into a standing position, hoping for one more go, but Mina shook her head. She sat back down, leaning her back against the door, and motioned with a nod for Lucy to join her.

With a shrug, Lucy did so. It didn't seem like it would matter if they didn't give this particular escape attempt their all; the door was sturdy enough that their only real hope lay in carelessness on Master's part. Everything else they tried was pointless, just a way of passing the time until Master came back in and they felt his will blanking theirs out once more.

The pointlessness was obviously weighing pretty heavy on Mina. Her head hung low and her shoulders were slumped in despair. Lucy wanted nothing more than to give the other girl a comforting hug, but she settled for reaching over to hold hands awkwardly. She traced a little heart into Mina's palm.

Suddenly, Mina sat bolt upright. She let out an excited grunt through her gag, and shifted around so that her back was pressing into Lucy's hip and her fingers were stroking Lucy's thigh. It was kind of a weird feeling, different from their usual bumping and grinding, but Lucy had to admit it was kind of nice.

No. Wait. More than nice. Mina wasn't just petting Lucy's leg--she was writing on it! The same seven letters, over and over again. M-E-L-A-N-I-E. M-E-L-A-N-I-E. Melanie! She wasn't a Mina after all. Lucy practically bounced up and down with excitement, the thought of real communication with another waking person bringing her practically to the point of tears of joy.

After five repetitions, Mina...no, not Mina. Melanie turned around and looked at Lucy eagerly. Lucy nodded and shifted positions so that her hand was up against Melanie's thigh. She traced her own name, using her fingernails like a stylus to make them as clear and distinct as she could. She only needed to write it twice before Melanie broke the contact, giggling a muffled laugh through the ball gag.

Lucy gave her a quizzical look, and Melanie swiveled back into the 'send' position. I-W-A-S-C-A-L-L-I-N-G-Y-O-U-M-A-R-Y-S-U-E, she scrawled onto Lucy's thigh before she collapsed onto her side in gales of hysterical laughter. Lucy stared at her for a long moment. Then she started laughing too. She didn't care that it barely even qualified as a joke--it was the funniest thing anyone had said to her in what felt like forever, and she was going to enjoy it.

That was how Master found them when the door opened again. If he noticed that they seemed to be sharing a private joke, he gave no sign; he simply stared down at them, waiting for them to catch his gaze. Lucy's chuckles faded as she looked up at him and felt her limbs growing heavy with sleep. "That's right, beautiful," he said, his eyes seeming to draw her into endless fathoms of darkness as she stared into them. "Deep asleep for me now, unable to resist my power."

Lucy heard herself mumble agreement around the gag, as her willpower gently drained away into the depths of his eyes. She couldn't resist his power, she remembered that now. Neither of them could. They were helpless. Obedient. Blank. They were completely in his power.

But Lucy had Melanie now, she thought dreamily as she sank back into her waking slumber. Not just "the other woman", not an imaginary Mina, but a real friend. Melanie. That would be enough, the next time she woke up in the room. Melanie had given her...not hope, not exactly. But something perhaps even better. Lucy was helpless, bound, gagged, and imprisoned...but she wasn't alone.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,736 Followers