Silent Torture

Story Info
Ssh! A Mistress tortures her slave with silence.
603 words
3.76
22.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress???" he whispers.

I sit quietly, in a chair I have placed beside the bed. Gazing upon him, I watch him struggle. He is stretched, spread eagle..bound to the bed, blindfolded, and shaking. Yes, I can see it. His body quivers in fear.

He has been bound and consumed in the darkness for several hours now. I grow wet watching him tense up, holding his breath, trying not to make a sound as he lifts his head slightly and tilts it to one side, straining to capture a sound to reassure him of my presence. I torture him with my silence.

Despite the coolness of the night air, tiny beads of sweat form upon his brow. I watch as his chest rises and falls. I can actually hear his heart pounding in his chest.

I smile softly. I find him such a pleasure. So willing, no, eager to obey me, to please me, and to bring me joy. I feel sorry for him at this moment. Almost.

He swallows hard.

I realize I have my hands balled up into fists. My nails digging into my palms. Opening them I examine the indentions, then place them on my lap as I continue to wait in silence.

He sniffs the air, trying to catch my scent.

He is beautiful laying there. Naked.

He groans.

I grow dizzy with desire. Suddenly aware that I am masturbating. My fingers deep inside my leather panties, as I sit here watching toy squirm. My legs thrown over the arms of the chair, my toes curl as my fingers work faster and faster. I cum to the sounds of him whimpering. Whimpering like a little lost puppy.

"Please Mistress, oh please, please....", he pleas softly.

He is now drenched in sweat. His fear and desire permeates the air, filling my nostrils with his scent.

Enough, I think to myself.

Rising from my chair, I lay myself next to him, my head resting on his shoulder, tilted just enough that his ear feels my breath when I speak.

"I'm here."

"I was afraid you had left me," his voice shakes and tells of the tears under the blindfold.

"I know," I say.

My fingers find their way into his hair.

"Whose toy are you?"

"Yours, Mistress, all yours."

I smile.

"Please Mistress," he pleas softly, "please don't ever leave me."

I wrap my arms around him. His skin is wet. Hot. I nestle against his body, holding him gently, as I growl, "Mine," wrapping my arms tighter around him. "Mine," I say again, so there is no misunderstanding.

Suddenly I want him. I want him so bad I can't stand it. Releasing my grasp on him, I sit up on the edge of the bed and remove my panties before climbing on top of him, writhing on his body. I lean down and press my lips tightly his. My fingers so tight in his hair that he flinches. My tongue inside his mouth...Probing. My other hand searching until it finds the object of my desire and places it inside me.

I fuck him. I fuck him hard. Thrusting and moaning as I ride him. I fuck him until his body tenses...he jerks...thrusting his hips upward as I press downward. We fuck and fuck and fuck until he comes inside me.

I slide down and just lay on him, enjoying the warmth of his body. Burying my head in the crook of his neck, I lean up slightly and whisper, "Mine."...nuzzling and kissing on his neck.

"Mine," I say as I hold him tightly with no intentions of ever letting him go.