Silhouette

Story Info
A submissive waits patiently for her Dom's attentions.
1.3k words
4.27
11.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swills the liquid around the bottom of his glass before lifting it to his lips and tipping it into his mouth, savouring the taste before placing the glass on the table and making his way into the other room, where she waits for him.

The moonlight spills through the open French doors, casting shadows around the room, her body a silhouette in the open door way. She paints a pretty picture, her hands firmly secured by ropes to hooks in the frame and her legs secured to hooks lower down. He head is down, her long dark hair spills in tendrils down the curve of her back.

He stands and admires her; she looks beautiful and peaceful as she waits for him. He moves towards her and she raises her head as she hears him approach, turning to one side to see him, her eyes glistening in the dim light. He stands behind her, silently, and places his hands on her back gently stroking down across her buttocks. This woman, this beautiful restrained woman is his and a smile forms on his lips as a contented sigh escapes her mouth at his touch.

He ducks under one arm so that he stands before her and she meets his gaze, his eyes filled with lust and desire, mirroring hers. His hand reaches up to stroke her face, before taking a grip of her chin and bringing his mouth to hers. His lips are soft against hers, as he parts her lips with his tongue and kisses her as though he cannot get enough of her; devouring her mouth with ardent passion. Suddenly he pulls away, leaving her open mouthed, gasping, wanting more, wanting him.

His hands come up to her breasts, soft and yielding in his palms, his thumbs rubbing the nub of her erect nipples, pinching them into peaks, her eyes are on his hands, watching them work. Hanging over one of the ropes securing her are a set of clamps, attached by a single metal chain. Her eyes widen as he opens the first clamp and dips his head, taking her nipple into his mouth and sucking it gently before attaching the clamp. He notices every muscle in her body tense as her mouth opens in a gasp at the sensation as he follows the same procedure with the second nipple, taking it gently into his mouth in such a loving gesture before attaching the clamp, in all its severity. He lifts the chain, ensuring her nipples are raised and places the chain between her teeth, she holds it in place, her breathing rapid now.

"Oh my love, do you not like the clamps?" he croons softly, moving round her body so that he stands behind her. She murmurs a response and his palm makes sharp contact with her ass, "I didn't hear you". "Yes, Sir" she manages with gritted teeth, holding the chain in place, ensuring there is a constant, tugging pressure on her nipples.

Her eyes are open even though she cannot see him moving in the room, regarding her naked form, contemplating what to do with her next. He reaches for a crop, flexing it in his hand, before tapping gently on the back of her thigh, moving it up her leg as the strokes become harder, and then back down the other thigh. Harder and harder, a stinging slap of leather against her thighs as she begins to moan softly, her thighs moving in response to the sensation as it gets harder. Her thighs becoming red and hot, he moves up on to her buttocks, slapping harder, watching the flesh quiver under each strike, the shape of the crop left behind in a red weal. She moans in pleasure and pain, trying to move away from the crop as he continues to beat a steady rhythm over her bottom.

Suddenly he ceases, his hands stroking her red bottom, before gripping her with his fingers and a yelp escapes her mouth as he grips the tender flesh. "Your bottom is nicely warmed up, what shall I do with you now?" He asks, with no expectation of an answer as he regards her. "Ah yes, the cane I think" he laughs as he reaches for it and watches her body tense in anticipation.

He places it against her bottom, gently lifting and placing it softly back in place, feeling the tension in her body as he does so, time and time again, the anticipation building until finally, he lifts the cane and it comes cracking down against her skin, leaving a mark in its wake as a gasp escapes her mouth, the chain falls from her teeth causing a surge of sensation to shoot through her nipples as the next strike lands on her. The tears fall from her eyes as she fights back the sobs that threaten to break free. She counts the strikes as they fall, one after the other, until he reaches 12 and she can barely speak.

He moves round to face her again once more, gently wiping away her tears with a loving hand and reaching down to kiss the tip of her nose. "I'm going to take the clamps off now, ok?" she nods her ascent and he unclasps them simultaneously, the sensation flooding back and she tries not to cry out too loudly. His fingers trail down over her stomach, skimming past her pussy and down her inner thighs, and then back up again. She moans softly, trying to move her body so that he touches her exactly where she needs it but still he teases her, his fingers moving ever closer, softly sweeping inwards until they are gliding over the swollen lips of her pussy, her desire evident in the glistening wetness there.

He meets her gaze, her face pleading silently with him to touch her, to make her cum, to give her some release. "I am going to fuck you" he states before moving behind her again, dropping his trousers to his ankles and releasing his hardness, taking his cock in his hand, working it up and down, pre-cum glistening on its tip. He moves between her open thighs, her pussy so wet and needy, knowing that she is so desperate for him spurs him on as he places his cock against her, no foreplay, no touching, and slides the full length of his cock into her in one motion.

She groans as he fills her, he has never felt her so wet. She feels like heaven as she grips him and he begins to fuck her. He slams against her sore, caned ass and she cries out. One hand reaches around her and his fingers slip between the lips of her pussy and seek out her engorged clit, beginning to circle it, applying just the right amount of pressure as he fucks her towards an orgasm. Suddenly he feels her tighten around him, clenching his cock and as he reaches his own orgasm his fingers hit the right spot and she comes apart around him, crying out, her body trembling, legs shaking as she cums. He keeps his fingers there, rubbing at her sensitised clit as he forces another orgasm out of her again, obscenities spilling out of her mouth as she yells and cums again.

Finally he pulls out of her, leaving her sagging against her restraints, gasping for breath, exhausted by the ferocity of her orgasm. She closes her eyes and allows herself to calm when she feels him move in front of her again. She prepares herself to be released from the ropes that hold her there but is shocked to hear the buzz of the Hitachi wand instead. She opens her eyes to find him standing there with the wand in one hand and a glass dildo in the other and a wicked smile on his face. "You didn't think I had finished with you yet did you?" ...