Silhouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I need a sec to talk to Mary"

"No you don't, you let Sue deal with Mary. You guys are on last."

"Us guys?"

"Yeah, Rose just did the first solo ever, poor Ian missed it. Dave and Kelsey always make it interesting. Come sit with me again."

So, they set up in a line outside tent four. Sue had been whispering to Mary as they walked there and kept it up until Dave and Kelsey stood by the tent to take their pre-show bow. Mark hadn't got a chance to say anything, and he had no idea what Mary might be thinking.

Mary didn't know what to think. This silhouette strip show thing was pretty hot but she wasn't sure she could do it and she wasn't sure Mark would want her to. She'd tried to quiz Sue as they moved their chairs, but Sue had simply reassured her that she would be fine while hinting that perhaps Mary needed to see another show or two before she made any big decisions. The butterflies in her stomach weren't getting any better, but she was determined to trust Sue and bide her time.

Dave and Kelsey bowed and went into their tent; the light came on and they stepped over close to the wall just as Rose had done. The others got to watch in silhouette as they alternated between making out and undressing each other. They took their time removing their clothes, building anticipation for the others who had all seen them like this before. For Mark, it was tantalizing - he hadn't seen any of these women naked, even in silhouette and realized that he really liked the idea of eventually seeing them all. Kelsey was a little rounder than Rose just about everywhere - not too heavy, just curvy, especially her big round breasts. She dropped to her knees to remove Dave's pants and underwear and made sure to allow a few seconds for the audience to admire the outline of his very erect cock before wrapping her hands and then her mouth around it.

Kelsey gave Dave a slow, loving blowjob for a couple of minutes. Mark thought his own cock might tear the seams out of his shorts watching it. He couldn't imagine watching all of the others perform before taking a turn and he couldn't imagine Mary agreeing to participate when their turn came around. It probably didn't matter, he was going to cum in his shorts before Mary could get a shot at him, anyway.

Mary's mind was in overdrive, she was going back over all of the earlier comments about Rose's show and coming to the realization that this wasn't a ladies strip and masturbate show. Had Ian been here, would they have had a show of Rose sucking him off as Kelsey was doing Dave? Would Mark want everyone to watch Mary suck his dick? Could she? It was all very frightening and very exciting at the same time.

Long before Mark tired of watching Kelsey's shadow lick and suck the shadow of Dave's cock, she stood up, kissed him passionately and then turned and stood with her back to him. It was obvious that she was holding her hands together behind her back as Dave picked something off the bed. It was long and thin and it only took Mark a minute to realize that it was a rope. Dave worked slowly and gently, apparently tying Kelsey's hands together and then wrapping the rope around her upper body, over her shoulders, up, around, down. It was a bit hard to follow in silhouette, but he seemed to be tying her chest pretty well. The rope lifted her tits from below and the eroticism of it made her nipples stand out clearly for all to see.

When he was done with the rope, Dave bent Kelsey forward at the waist, supporting her with one hand gripping the ropes at the middle of her back. He stepped up to her ass, which was prominently displayed in this position and reached between them with his other hand. He must have lined himself up with her opening as he then moved his hand to her hip and pushed forward, eliciting a loud moan from Kelsey. As he began pumping in and out of her, his head turned toward the audience as if he was looking at them and he adjusted position just a bit so that they could clearly see his dick connecting him to Kelsey each time he pulled back and then disappearing as he mashed his hips forward into her ass.

Bob leaned over and tapped Mark on the shoulder, "you can see your own shadow on the inside of the wall - use it to make sure the show is exactly how you want it," he whispered.

"Dude, thanks for the helpful tip but there's no way Mary is going for this," Mark whispered back.

"Oh, have a little faith, Sue will fix it, you wait and see."

Crap, Mark thought, what if Sue did sell Mary on them taking their turn - could he do this? Sitting there with his cock so hard it ached, watching Dave gradually picking up the tempo, Kelsey's big tits swinging every time he slammed his hips against her ass - Mark could only hope that Mary and he might get to put on such a show.

For her part, Mary now understood what was expected. She and Mark would be expected to have sex in a way that would allow the others to observe their shadow displayed on the side of their tent. She was very frightened at the prospect, but, at the same time, she was very turned on by what she had seen so far. She desperately wanted Mark to fuck her right then and there and she was beginning to not care who might watch them or hear them.

Mary leaned close to Sue and whispered, "so, each couple puts on a show? I have to fuck Mark with you watching... and listening?"

Sue smiled knowingly, and gently patted Mary's forearm.

Dave and Kelsey were both grunting and moaning with every stroke now. He was pounding her pretty hard and it was clear that their climax was near. When Kelsey came with a loud groan and a full body shudder, Dave stood still, deep inside her until her tremors stopped. Then he pulled out, turned her to face him and pushed her to her knees. With her hands bound behind her, she could only kneel there as he held her head in his hands and fucked her face for a minute before leaning back and shooting his load across her chest. Even in silhouette everyone could clearly see the huge ropes of cum fly between them and splash onto Kelsey's chest. The audience again burst into applause and whistles.

As soon as he was done, Dave helped Kelsey to her feet and they stepped out of view. After a minute or two of fumbling around out of sight, the light went out and the tent cabin door opened. Kelsey came around the corner first, Dave was steadying her with one hand in the middle of her back as she still had the ropes on. In the moonlight, the other couples could clearly see that the ropes formed a star on her upper chest with one point going down between her breasts to connect to a rope that was wrapped around her torso and pulled up between her breasts by the star so it lifted her orbs as if presenting them. Dave's cum was glistening on the tops of them and just beginning to run down between.

"Hey, we're not supposed to see the real thing. Seeing just the outlines gives it an air of mystery," Bob complained, even as his eyes were feasting on Kelsey's treasures.

"Sorry, sorry," Dave replied, "as master of ceremonies I wanted to get you all moving over to tent number three. Maybe refill the drinks on the way over, these chest harnesses have to be removed lovingly, we'll be just a minute behind you."

Bob pulled Mark toward the picnic area, "C'mon, Mark, let's fill our drinks and head over to the Jim and April show."

"Maybe I need to talk to Mary."

"Nah, look at her, she and Sue are having a deep conversation. You should start planning your show - unless you don't want to come back next year."

"I'll believe it when I'm doing it. Right now, I need to find Stan and his bottomless Shiraz bottle."

They were soon settled back in their chairs in front of tent three. Kelsey was wearing a shirt but no bra and Jim and April stood by the corner of the tent waiting for the last stragglers to come and sit down.

Soon enough, they were all ready. Jim and April pressed their hands together, bowed deeply and disappeared into their tent cabin. When the light came on, it was a bit different, the lower part of the wall was completely in shadow.

"You'll want the bed against the wall if you plan to use it. I can help you move things and get the light aimed right," Bob helpfully offered.

After a moment, the shadows of Jim and April appeared crawling on the bed. They knelt facing each other and Mark realized that they were using a very different setup. They must have been much farther from the shadow wall than the others had been as they appeared about twice life size - so large in fact that only their legs and torsos were projected on the tent wall. You could sort of see their shoulders and heads projected on the tent roof and Mark realized that they had positioned the light much lower than the others.

"...or not," mumbled Bob, "apparently, you could leave the bed in the middle of the tent and project giant people on the wall. This is new, and it just might get interesting."

Jim and April were already naked, they must have set a new stripping speed record. They both had toned athletic bodies. April's breasts were topped by prominent, very erect nipples and Jim's thick cock stood straight out from his body. Jim looked toward the tent wall and carefully turned April and leaned her forward. It took a minute, but the effect was stunning, April was kneeling with her knees as far apart as they would go and everyone could clearly see the outline of her cleanly shaved pussy lips, projected twice life size in crisp outline. Jim was kneeling beside her, in profile to the audience, with his cock bumping against her thigh. One arm reached out, presumably to hold a breast though the angle was wrong for anyone to see. The other arm reached into the gap between April's legs and began to play with her pussy. After a minute or so, he moved the hand away momentarily and adjusted her position just slightly. Now both her swollen outer lips and her long inner lips hanging tantalizingly between them were clearly projected on the tent wall.

Jim's hand moved back in, but he kept it high and extended just a finger down to her clitoris. Mark was sure they had practiced this before as he and the others were left with a crystal clear image of April's inner lips waving as Jim's finger worked its magic. In no time at all, April began to writhe with pleasure. Jim wasn't always able to keep her positioned to provide a clear view, but it was still the hottest thing Mark had ever seen. April began to moan and pant and then finally convulsed violently in a huge orgasm.

Jim immediately turned her to profile view, with her back against his chest, then he pushed her head down to the bed and entered her doggy style. April groaned very loudly each time Jim rammed into her. Mark now understood why they rented the entire campground for this event.

It wasn't long before Jim came with a loud groan and collapsed onto April's back. They lay there like that while their watchers hooted and hollered their appreciation for such a creative show. Eventually, they separated and the light went out.

Bob and Mark picked up their chairs and angled over toward the picnic area for drink refills. Mark was about to say something when Mary caught up and pulled herself close to his side. Bob wisely turned away and headed over toward Sue.

Mary whispered conspiratorially in Mark's ear, "So, not having had time to plan anything else, we could just do what you call 'the standard sequence'."

Mark's heart definitely skipped a beat or two. "Wait, you're going to do this?" he whispered.

"I'd like to be invited back next year, wouldn't you?"

"Um, yeah, I definitely want to see this again."

"Then *we* are going to do this, that's how it works." she whispered back, "Besides, it'll be hot. So, standard sequence, don't get fancy. We'll have a year to plan an amazing show for next time."

Mary handed Mark a bottle of water and grabbed one for herself, "sorry baby, I have to cut off your shiraz, I'm afraid it would interfere with my plans," she said with a little wink and a light smack on his ass.

They carried their chairs to the next tent where Stan and Barbara were standing, waiting. They seemed a little nervous which didn't seem too surprising - Mary was sure she would be nervous before her turn this year and for years to come. Now, anticipating her first such show, she had a serious case of butterflies in her stomach. Stan took a breath and seemed almost ready to speak when Barb elbowed him in the ribs and put her hands together in front of her. They bowed together and, as they did so, Rose stepped up beside Barb and bowed with them. Mary's heart completely stopped beating as all three went around the corner and into the tent cabin.

Sue was still sitting beside Mary and she leaned closer to whisper, "Trust me, this is also new, there's a lot new tonight, you definitely picked the right year to join us."

"Are they..." she whispered back.

"We'll know soon enough."

The light came on and just the two girls appeared on the bed. They were normal size this time, clearly their bed had been moved against the wall as Bob had described. They did a slow, sensual job of removing each other's clothes with plenty of breaks to kiss, touch and suckle each other's breasts. There wasn't any catcalling this time, the audience seemed transfixed. Eventually, the girls were both naked and Stan climbed on the bed with them. It was pretty difficult to tell from their shadows, but it seemed that they were working together to undress him. He was soon naked with his large cock jutting out in front of him eagerly. Still, it was difficult to tell who was who, but it was clear that they were taking turns licking and sucking his cock, occasionally meeting together around it.

After a couple minutes of the double blowjob, the girls sat up and, one after the other, kissed Stan on the lips, both of them quite passionately. Stan then lay on his back such that the full length of him was projected on the tent wall. Rose straddled his hips and began to rock back and forth in long slow strokes, Mark imagined that she was rubbing her soaking wet lips along the underside of his shaft. You might ask how he knew it was Rose, but you have to understand that he had the profile of her wondrous tits permanently seared into his visual cortex by her earlier solo show. Stan might have briefly enjoyed looking up at Rose riding him, but soon Barb swung one leg over and lowered herself onto his face while facing Rose.

Mary felt another flood of warm wetness soak her panties. The thought of getting someone like Rose to help her fuck Mark and the thought of seeing Rose naked... touching her... It was almost too exciting.

Stan's hands came up to grip Barb's hips as his head began to move around beneath her. Meanwhile, Rose and Barb began kissing and, though it was hard to tell with only their shadows to go by, their hands seemed to be all over each other's breasts as well. Mark's cock ached watching those two gorgeous women enjoying each other while also taking their pleasure from Stan. Mary reached over and took Mark's hand in hers, squeezing it hard. Mark and Mary could have watched them all night, but after just a few minutes, the girls sat up straight so those outside their tent could once again see both of their fine racks in profile. Barb reached one hand to Rose's hip and raised her a few inches up off of Stan's cock and then reached the other hand down between them. She hesitated for a moment and then clearly said, "now, Sue." Everyone simultaneously turned to see Sue raise her cell phone from her lap and carefully take a photo of the glorious tableau projected on the side of the tent.

"Done!" Sue called out, and as Rose lowered herself onto Stan's cock with a low moan Sue explained, "the photo was Ian's one demand when they asked permission to do this." The audience murmured their understanding while Rose began to work herself slowly up and down on Stan's cock and Stan increased the tempo of his oral ministrations on Barb.

It wasn't long at all until Barb came, very loudly and with a long shudder that made her breasts shake alluringly. As soon as she had settled down, both girls moved off of Stan. Barb assumed the doggy position in the center of the bed and Stan knelt behind her and began to slowly fuck her from behind. Rose laid on her back in front of Barb and then slid in under so that Barb could lower her head between Rose's legs. As the three of them went on, Rose pressed her hips higher and higher, clearly nearing orgasm and Stan increased the speed and force of his strokes into Barb's pussy, each thrust pushing Barb's face harder into Rose's sopping pussy. All three of them had become very vocal and it was clear that this scene was nearing it's conclusion. Soon enough, Rose pulled Barb's head down tightly into her crotch and then, only seconds later, Stan drove deep and stiffened, obviously cumming hard inside his wife. They collapsed on top of each other as the other couples burst into applause.

Several seconds after they had settled down, the threesome in the tent still showed no sign of life. "OK folks, maybe we all need a moment to recover," Dave announced, "let's gather by Bob and Sue's tent in five minutes." Everybody stood, picked up their chairs and began to wander toward the picnic area and the restrooms.

Mary, walked along beside Mark quietly for a moment and then murmured, "there's no way our show is going to be interesting after that."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Mark replied, "don't you suppose they invited us here because variety is the spice of life. They've never seen your magnificent profile in the nude, they've never heard the way you cry out when you come or the way you moan when I pound you afterwards. First times are always exciting."

"Oh my God, stop! You're going to make me lose it before we even get our turn," she scolded.

Mark just chuckled and headed off towards the men's room, trying to think about something boring so his cock would soften enough that he might be able to pee.

When Mark got to Bob and Sue's tent, some of the others were already seated. Bob and Sue were standing by the corner of the tent as expected. The others, including the now fully recovered Stan, Barb and Rose were just walking up with their chairs. They all got settled in quickly enough, Bob and Sue took their bow and disappeared into the tent.

The light came on and the two of them shared a long stand-up kiss/grope session while fumbling with each other's various buttons, zippers, and snaps. Soon enough, Bob laid on the bed but not in the usual direction. It looked like his head was toward the watchers and Sue seemed to adjust the light until finally, they were treated to the sight of Bob's erect penis jutting above the indistinct shadow of the rest of him. Sue got down on her hands and knees to one side of him, providing a profile view of her breasts hanging down as she leaned in and began to stroke his cock. Soon enough, she was kissing and then sucking him as well, they had gotten the light positioned just right so you we could clearly see the outline of her lips wrapped around the outline of his cock. He had a pretty long one and she was working her hands up and down on half of it while the other half was going in and out of her mouth. Mark enjoyed watching the silhouette of her slender legs, flat stomach and large swinging breasts even more than he was enjoying the view of her obviously skillful blow job. Mary found herself wondering what it might feel like to handle all the length.

After a while, Sue turned and straddled Bob. It was no longer possible to see much of her body (other than the hourglass curve of her waist) but they had the light perfectly positioned and, as with April, everyone could clearly see the outline of her nether lips. So clearly in fact, they could see them slowly spread to engulf the head of Bob's dick as she very slowly lowered herself onto him. She began a long, slow fuck, lowering herself so that no light was visible between them and then rising up until just the tip was captured between her lips. It seemed that she must be facing the side of the tent and thus able to see exactly what their shadow looked like as the others were treated to a clear image of the place where Bob and Sue were joined on every stroke.