Silk and Steel

Story Info
Story of a knife and a good time.
5.4k words
4.44
16.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her plane had been late, the weather hadn't cooperated for love nor money with her itinerary, and yet somehow, she was standing on his doorstep early, the plans had her traveling to visit her friends on the coast, several stops had been made, several more to be made in this extended, or more accurately, open ended trip.

Her trip had led her to many places already, many doors very similar to the one she now stood before, she knew he would be home, it was the weekend and he had it off, the whole weekend, and yet, it was Friday night instead of Saturday morning, what would he say, would he be surprised, shocked, would he direct her to the lovely motel she had passed by and had in all honesty, planned to stay at anyway? It was this sort of thing that was going through her mind, among other things, like; is my skirt smooth at the back, is my hair ok, is he aware I'm here, am I completely silly for being nervous? Her knuckles tapped lightly on the wood of the door and then she wondered if she had knocked too quietly or too loudly, or; all those thoughts faded as he opened the door.

The first thing he did was smile, and then he reached for her hand which still hovered in the air, taking her gently inside the house, the door closing firmly behind her, his sensual voice whispered over her ear as he took her in an embrace, asking how long she had been there, that it was wonderful to see her, that he needed her to say something, anything. Her mind was racing, she was tall, her body fit in against his as if made for that simple purpose, to meld against him, her arms instinctively wrapped round his shoulders, her thighs parted for one of his as he pressed her to the door. As her body drew him closer, her mind became calmer for a brief moment and she whispered against his throat, asking in a teasing tone if she had come at a bad time, should she go back to the motel on the highway and call him tomorrow, knowing all along that the swift swat to her bottom would follow her irreverent words and the growl that rumbled in his throat would be the last he had to "say" on her leaving.

She let out a soft cry as his hand warmed her bottom, pressing closer and whispering an apology for being a smart ass, he made her nervous, she was unsure of her welcome, she babbled on until he moved, pinning her to the door with his body and cradled her face in his hands, only a half heartbeat of preparation allowed her to know that he was going to kiss her, the words died on her lips, forgotten, he growled again and then claimed her mouth. To call this a kiss would be to raise the stature of simple kisses to something unheard of, this was possession, claiming, ownership, he started slowly, licking, teasing and tasting her, listening to the plaintive mewling for more that wrenched unbidden from her throat. To say she surrendered would be to diminish what occurred, with each touch of his lips, tongue, teeth, mouth, her body moved to press closer, the heat in her belly rose, her hands clutched at him, utterly aware of clothing that barred her from proper exploration, every touch brought another piece of her soul to him, to be gathered with such love and power that she was left breathless and weak in his arms. In this brief span of time, she shed the veils that hid her deepest nature, showed the submission in her over the dominance that she had so long displayed, and when his head lifted slightly, she stared up at him, blue eyes gleaming with passion, chest heaving with excitement, not a word was spoken as his fingers caressed over her swollen lips, letting the tips dip inside to tease over her tongue.

If she had a more clear mind, she might see how shaken he was, how moved by the simple joining of a kiss, she was aware of his trembling body, aware of the tight rein he had on his hunger, she could feel the need strumming through his taut form, almost felt burnt by the heat of him, and he too felt that in her, but she could not fathom the depth of emotion that brought on the next, surprising move on his part. His hands slipped along her sides, then lifted her, pushed her back solidly against the wall, he growled out for help, pushing her clothes aside, her hands moved to do the same to him, stripping only what was required for this suddenly mutual need for joining as his fingers caught her panties and ripped them from her form, leaving her bared for him, this was not what she had expected, dinner, talking, dancing, dropped at the motel till morning for the day to start in the same fashion, but this, this was infinitely better than her imaginings.

She cried out softly at the burning of flesh where the panties resisted his tugging, and then screamed as his already hard shaft plunged into her body, he growled against her ear, she clung to his shoulders, nails raking over the material of his shirt as she alternately tugged on it and pushed it away, seeking flesh, seeking his body more closely against hers, their hips found a fierce motion instantly, both pounding against the other, nothing tender, nothing gentle about this union, the only sounds filling the room were her screams of lust, his ragged gasps for breath and the hard slapping sounds of two bodies meeting in savage passion. The moment could not last, this was not a slow build brought on by light caresses and soft teasing, this was brutal, violent and claiming, this was animalistic in its ferocity and so, within moments of joining with one another, both bodies bent closer, hips ground together almost painfully, she screamed out at his whisper to cum, and then he shouted his release seconds after her juices flooded over him. Both collapsed onto the floor in a heaped tangle of limbs, clinging to one another, panting and gasping, her face wet with tears of utter joy, his body shaking with the power of his release, it was long moments later that he finally regained strength enough to gather her in closer, to wrap himself more tightly around her, soothing her shaking form, raining sweet kisses over her cheeks and whispering softly to her, pleading with her to not hate him, sure that the tears, the trembling was from fear and hurt.

It was only after she heard him speak that she regained her voice, catching his face in her hands and quietly, in a firm, yet soft tone, assured him that she was not afraid of him, that she was not in pain, and that she had truly adored what had happened in the middle of his kitchen, that she was only surprised that it had happened at all, not regretful. She kissed him then, far more gently than before, cradled him as he held her, loving him with her soft lips and her body, soothing his worry away with her touch, erasing his fears that he had hurt her at all, that she was unhappy, remaining on the floor for a long time, until he realized how cool the tiles were. He carefully extracted himself from her body, unembarrassed that he was hard for her once more, she blushed prettily at the sight of his shaft before her as she remained on the floor before him, licking her lips once and then again, eyeing him, a wicked smile dancing on her lips, she slowly leaned forward, one hand coming between his legs and holding his retreat by pressing against his bottom, keeping him within her reach while he groaned out a half hearted protest, telling her that he had though they could go to the bedroom. She paused, lips wrapped over the tip of his shaft, suckling while she thought about his words, knowing that he was being driven to distraction by the tenderly tugging of her mouth on him, that he was watching her suckle and lick at him with a look of hunger in his gaze that was smoldering into an inferno of lust once more, how they had built this passion, she didn't know, but she did know that it was not to be sated by one quick "fuck" on the floor.

With that thought, she lifted her mouth away, raised her hands to his and allowed him to pull her from the floor, standing on shaking legs, she whispered huskily that she thought the bedroom was a wonderful idea, but first, she needed her things from the car, and since she was more presentable than him, she would slip out and do just that, she didn't wait for his protest, she dashed out the door and retrieved her bag, long dark locks mussed, her dress in disarray and yet, she still was more together than him, with his shirt torn; how "did" that happen, and his jeans open and baring a very aroused member. She came back into the house, locked the door and walked straight into his arms, kissing him deeply as he removed her bag from her hand and then scooped her up in his arms, it was with grand intentions that they moved from kitchen to living room, on their way to the stairs and the bedroom.

The first thing that should be noted is that one should not try to carry an amorous woman and her luggage at the same time as having a raging hardon that is being teased by the silkiness of said woman's skirt, it is, for lack of a better term, recipe for disaster, or in this instance, a good way to blow to hell all the good intentions of going straight to the bedroom. If he had been only doing one of those things, even two, he might have survived the trip upstairs in relative condition, but as it was, the combination of things proved his undoing, he wanted her far too much, and had done so for far too long to be able to concentrate on anything more than driving his thick shaft into that tight, sweet sex. The disintegration of intentions happened in stages, first, he dropped the bag to the floor, second he dumped her on the couch, third, he stripped off his clothing as if being burned by the soft cotton of both T-shirt and jeans and then, while she lay rather shocked, stripped her dress and the remains of her bra from her quivering body.

If, and this is a big if, she had not been quivering, if she had not been whimpering out his name so sweetly as he stripped her, he might have been able to lift her once more and take her upstairs, and of course, if he had not accidentally brushed her sex with his fingers and tasted her juices, he might not have been blinded with lust, which is in fact, what happened. He wanted to touch her everywhere, to mark her as his in every way he could think of, and at this moment, he was thinking of more than a few, first though, he had to taste, to drink of that sweet nectar between her thighs, he bodily moved her body around on the couch so that her head was on one seat, he then simply crawled over her, making sure not to kneel on her hair and then dipping his head between wide spread thighs. She watched in heady anticipation, speechless as he moved around her, stripping her clothes, revealing his lean, hard body, eyes raking over her form as if surveying his property, which, she reasoned within her fevered mind, he was.

When he moved her, he didn't speak and neither did she, she pushed her hair so that he wouldn't kneel on it and then she reached up, drawing his hips down to her so that she could please him as he was pleasing her, taking his hardness into her mouth and suckling greedily as his tongue delved deep into her wetness, both moving to take more from the other, thrusting up and down to fuck against the flesh of each other's form. She groaned in delight as his mouth and then his hands explored her sex, his thick fingers probing her depths and stroking over her g-spot, bringing muffled cries of need as she sucked and licked his shaft, drawing it deeper into her mouth, tugging on it in pure instinctive response to the pleasure he was drawing from her body, making her squirm and quiver beneath him, her hands moved and grasped the tops of his thighs, just below his ass, clinging to him to hold him where she wanted, her own body curling to press her sex to him as she was growing closer and closer to orgasm.

He growled against her body, demanded in a harsh tone that she not cum yet, that she wait, that he wasn't sure she truly wanted it yet, and she only whimpered and moved harder in response, suckling his shaft deeper into her mouth, pushing her hips up harder against his fingers and mouth, begging with her body for him to allow her release, even as she sought his, wanting his taste on her tongue, wanting to feel his seed spill into her mouth. He felt her growing desperation, fed it with harder thrusts of his fingers, sharper bites on her clit and the tender lips of her sex, he soaked one finger in her juices and pushed it deep into her ass, filling her up and fucking her harder, he lifted his head a little and growled for her to cum, to cum hard and give him what belonged to him, as his words faded on the air, she arched beneath him, her body bowed so that her breasts brushed over his belly and her hips pressed at his shoulders, cumming hard and fast, hips jerking and pushing against his fingers and mouth, only pausing briefly when his shaft erupted within her mouth, hearing him shout, feeling his own hips push against her, she held her body and his tight together, shaking with the power of her release and his, drinking the cum that filled her mouth, feeling his tongue lap at her body and take the juices that spilled from her.

He was the first to move, pulling himself from her body and landing on his back on the floor, laying spread eagle out on the carpet, eyes half closed, panting for breath and trying to calm his racing heart, his hand clasped hers in a tight grip, fingers tangling together. She purred and eventually rolled herself off the couch and turned, curling at his side on the floor, whispering that maybe this time, they would make it upstairs, he only grinned and told her he didn't care how long it took to get to the bedroom, he was having fun trying. She blushed fiercely and informed him once more that what had already happened was far more than she had ever expected, that in fact, judging by the placement of the sun, she had by now, expected to be tucked in at her motel, reading or watching tv after having had dinner with him. He grinned and said that as far as he was concerned, he'd had an appetizer already, which only made her blush more, and then proceeded to tell her that he didn't see any reason at all for her to leave his house for as long as she wanted to stay, and then nodded firmly when she scoffed at his words, telling her he meant it, as long as she wanted. He refused to speak more about it, slid her body upright and leaned against the front of the couch, bringing her to his lap, telling her in soft words that she needed to trust him, trust what was happening, enjoy it.

She nodded softly, and assured him that she did trust what was happening, but was surprised, she wasn't like this usually and he reminded her that he knew well of her past and the things that made her shy away, and that he was happy that she had made it to the door and had left her fears on the step. She rose from his lap and extended her hand, helping him rise and moving across the living room to the stairs, they moved with less fervor now, though the air was still thick with lustful desires, and finally ascended the stairs to the bedroom, he tossed her bag on a chair and then gestured, telling her to find a pair of panties, shorts, bra and T-shirt that she wouldn't miss later. She blinked, staring at him for a long moment, and he just grinned, she shivered suddenly and whispered a husky agreement to his request, the word didn't slip from her lips but she thought it, he wasn't just masterful, he was a master and she knew it, deep in her soul, she felt it, and went to do his bidding. When she had collected the clothing that she would least miss, she held them up and he gestured for her to put them on, and with a blush, because dressing is almost more intimate than undressing, she put the clothes on, ever aware of his watchful eyes on her body.

Her eyes found his, she trembled at the look in his gaze, worrying her lip with her teeth softly, whimpering as he merely pointed to the bed and directed her to lay on her back, he would do the rest, she crawled up onto the large bed and did as he asked, waiting for him, he moved around the room, lighting candles, vanishing for a moment and then returning to set a steel bowl on the night stand, all the while leaving her to remain on the bed, finally he moved to the foot of the bed and secured her ankles apart, tying them with silken scarves to the bed posts, bidding her to move, nodding to himself and then moving to the head of the bed and repeating the process with her wrists. He stood back and watched her as she tested her bonds, whispering that she was his now and there was no escaping, she laughed and returned that she wasn't looking to escape, she was only positive that the ties best be very secure because she had a good idea of what was coming and knew she wasn't going to be placid, offering a wicked lil grin at her words and then watching his jaw drop at her bold statement before he recovered and informed her that he would hold her to that.

Her smile faltered and then she sucked in a sharp breath, watching as his eyes darkened, his demeanor changed and she could feel the predator emerge, she watched as he stalked her, prowled about the bed, finding his angle of approach, slowly crawled atop the bed and drew a knife, from where, she could never be sure, it hadn't been there before, she was almost certain of that. He held the knife up, letting her see the entire piece in his large hand, the blade, a carbon steel that even to her unpracticed eye, was obviously razor sharp, and then the hilt, a deep black of some undetermined material, not shiny but smooth, with a fine design etched into the grip, the handle was finished with a smooth rounded piece made of similar material to the blade and highly polished. He described every detail of the blade, fingers stroking over it lovingly, as if caressing her body, tender touches, making her whimper with need even before he had started his true torment, his gaze locked with hers and then he started.

The knife slid along her thigh, blade flat upon her skin, teasing the flesh lightly, the cold steel making her whimper, and squirm just a little bit, he laughed at the immediate reaction, watching her eyes widen and then go very dark, a quiet mewl of pleasure spilling from suddenly dry lips. He knew then, that he had her complete attention, that nothing would distract her from what was going to occur next, his blade shifted, grazing her flesh lightly, not hard enough even to mark and then, with a swift motion, sliced up the center of her T-shirt, splicing the material in half, leaving her to gasp sharply and stare. He next made quick work of the material of the short sleeves of the shirt, cutting them away from her body, the blade teasing her skin, his lips following along after, his focus completely on removing the material that hid her body from his view. Her bra was a thing of the past before she could even whimper out in surprise, split between her breasts and deftly removed by warm hands, leaving her bare from the waist up, he even tugged the ruined clothes from under her body so she would remain comfortable.

She watched in utter fascination as this man whom she had only truly known for the last few hours, awed at how much she trusted him, even while he clutched a blade in his hand that could take her life with ease, he smiled at her then and took the blade across her right nipple, the flat surface of the steel flattening the erect nipple and then letting it jut upwards at rigid attention, giving evidence to her aroused state. She sighed with the warming sensation washing over her body, the passion downstairs was fierce and overwhelming, what was happening now was a slow build of sensation, soon to culminate in an explosion of lust and pleasure she had never encountered before. He watched her face, could almost read her thoughts as he dragged the flat of the blade over her skin, teasing her, but at the same time lulling her into the slow arousal that he knew she was becoming comfortable with, he also knew she was unaware of his intentions, of his desire to shock her out of her comfort zones. She was practically purring at the waves of heat washing over her form, the tightness and moisture between her thighs, the steady throb of awareness in her body, her eyes were on him as he moved the blade over her body, and yet she still missed the subtle motion that would have given her the hint of what was to come.

12