Silk G-strings & Creampies

Story Info
She makes her man clean her panties after night out.
764 words
3.67
161.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little after 3am. And I was tossing and turning waiting for Christine to come home. Christine was my girlfriend at the time. She was 25 with long Blond red hair and a great body. But her best feature was her amazing pussy. She had the picture perfect pussy. It was always soft and bald and smelled like that melon body lotion she always wore. She was so meticulous about her pussy. Always making sure that her pink ass hole was smooth too. Anyway, all I could think about was where she was and what she was doing.

Tonight was a Thursday night, and she had work at 9AM. The next day. This was not like her to stay out late on week days. Then I heard the front door shut and heard her soft steps creep down the hall, witch now seemed never-ending. Then instead of quietly sneaking under the covers, she turned on the light and shook me frantically. I was jolted and sat up trying to find out what was going on.

She was obviously drunk, and couldn't stop giggling. I asked her what was so funny, and she pulled up her skirt and showed me her small soft black silk g string panties, and said that she had a present for me inside them. Now I'm thinking, lucky me I'm going to get laid. So I hurriedly peeled her warm panties down her soft legs, and buried my face into her silky thighs. The closer I got to her soft pussy, the more she would laugh. Finally I started to run my tongue from her bald ass hole to her red swollen clit, and she pushed me away. She tasted so good; I asked her why she pushed me away.

She leaned off the bed and grabbed her panties and shoved them inside out and into my mouth. So I started to suck them and realized that there was more than just her juices in them. I looked up at her and she said, here is a present from Chris. He says hello. Chris was some guy she used to fuck on the side. No matter how hard I tried to get her to stop, she would always wind up getting drunk and giving him a late night call. Then they started to go out on dates and even went away together when me and Christine were on a break.

Then she said if I wanted to taste her pussy at all, I would have to clean the cum out of her tiny panties with my mouth. I knew that she loved for me to do this, even though it was humiliating to me, but I did it anyway, figuring at least I would get laid tonight. Boy was I wrong. Tonight she was in a very strange mood. I'm not quite sure if it was all the drinks, or if it was because of her friends influence.

When she was done laughing at me and calling me pussy boy and dickless, she started to ask me if I liked the taste of her panties. I did like the taste and she knew it, so she said "lick my dirty panties you pussy, clean them and then clean me, and hurry up because I'm drunk and I'm tired."

She sat up and straddled my face, dropping her well fucked pussy onto my face hard. I could barley breathe. She pressed herself down hard and was grinding her swollen pussy all over my face. My nose was inside her slit and my face was soaked. And then I stuck my tongue deep inside her warm soft hole. I was in heaven. She started to moan, or at least what sounded like a moan from under her. After about 7 minutes she got up and I got the shock of my life.

Her two friends, Danielle, and Christy, were in the room laughing at me. Then Christine said that I should give her money because she had to pay back Danielle for something. She went in my wallet and took all the money I had. It was like $400 or something. They were all laughing and Christine said to Danielle, "give him your panties to clean" more laughter erupted, and before I knew it, Danielle was slipping her soaked panties, up over my hips, and pulled them up on me really high. The little string was far inside me and it hurt. They couldn't stop laughing and stormed out the door. It was 3 days before I saw her again.