Silk Ribbon

Story Info
Cross-dressing husband in bondage surrendering of desires.
1k words
82.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jak3811
jak3811
1 Followers

The object of my mind a cross dressing man with affections for bondage, my love, my torment.

Without a beginning or an end only a moment as it comes from my mind.

The wide silk ribbon slides though my fingers slithering down in a continuous rippling wave in the air. The air is quietly still the only sounds are of breathing filling the room. Looking into blue eyes that pool with tears unshed as the ribbon lands on her chest. Her mouth with a gag the back rubber band pressing against her face lips stretched tight. Her chest heaves fighting for air for control. She is on the floor as I sit next to her over her toying with her the ribbon pooling on her chest is wound around her wrist pulled her arms tightly behind her back. Her ankles laced with the same ribbon restricting movements.

Lazily I run my hand down her silken legs playing with the nylon of her stockings running my hand up again between her legs. Between her thighs pushing up her vinyl skirt touching her flesh exposed at the lace tops of her stockings caressing her sex. The flesh of her inner thigh her softness engrosses my fascination as my fingers explore and feel her. The heat from her body transfers to my hand as I caress and touch. Watching her blue eyes deepen as her body responds to my explorations.

Withdrawing my hand to pick up a segment of ribbon feeling it slide against my fingers I lean forward to thread it under her neck watching as tears run from her eyes smudging her liner and mascara. Her tears streaks down her face to her hair line as her eyes continue to pool. My breathing is even as Hope looks at me, I tighten the ribbon around her neck tying it in a bow neatly.

Reaching above her head out of her line of sight I pick up a blade. I cut her spandex top to expose her chest cutting her flesh as the blade trails down her body. I move back to look at her chest heaving blood pooling as I straddle her hips pulling off my shirt and bra leaning down to lick the blood that has pooled licking and biting her nipples. Her blood floods my senses invading my mind as I start biting her flesh tasting her.

Her body bucks under mine as I chuckle kissing her nipple groaning as her hips buck up against me. I close my eyes only using my tongue flicking it out tasting the hint of salt tantalizing my senses as my mind drifts away. I do not hear her as she moans only feeling her body buck and twist. My hands are wrapped under her body gripping her shoulders pulling her so her back is arched her hips periodically trying to unseat me as my lips and teeth plays with her.

Blood smearing against her white flesh my head pulls back as my hips trust into her rubbing my sex against her rearing back only to take off the remainder of my clothing forcefully yanking off her skirt feeing her sex as my slut did not have on panties. Her hard sex throbbing as pre-cum glistens on her penis, I sink my body down on to her hard sex. The tip of her dick stretching my body as my moisture drips to join hers. Sliding down she bucks up to thrust deeper as I pull back laughing at the struggle as her moans are muffled behind her gag.

I sink down impaling my body hard feeling my sex burns with the invasion done too quickly. My eyes are shut only seeing red feeling the burn the stretch. My hip slam forward to her pubic bone as a cry is wrenched from my throat body releases pent up sexual energy gripping relaxing gripping. A shutter runs down my spine perspirations runs down my back. My breast thrust out heaving fighting for air my head back with eyes open looking up at the ceiling.

The sun low in the horizon casting soft amber lights to illuminate the room I rock back and forth not stopping until my body shutters again around her sex feeling every vain each contour as my body clamps down.

Reaching behind me I pull at the silken ribbon at her ankles releasing them. Removing the ribbon from her wrist taking off the gag my slut sits up as I am still impaled on her. Grabbing my ass pulling me so I can be deeper, she rolls me onto my back thrusting hard taking my neck between her teeth biting marking my neck as she pounds into me each thrust harder more savage, as I buck up taking her as she takes me.

Her silken legs rub mine the lace tops teasing as frictions builds her chest is bleeding onto our bodies we are covered in perspiration. The smell of blood making my nostril flared to toss my head back extending my neck. The sounds of our bodies joining releasing with our maddening coupling her balls slamming into me. I cry out again in release feeling jets of cum enter my body all sanity lost as my body tenses a scream leaves my throat.

She is still thrusting till she is spent her semen in my body she collapses on me.

Her chest is still bleeding our bodies are tired and sore. My beautiful husband is resting on me as I lay under him legs spread sex sore and tender. I feel his stockings against my thighs mix with the heat and dampness of our bodies. I sigh as my body settles down my hand reaching up to my loves neck feeling the dampen ribbon catching the end tugging.

The bow releasing as the ribbon runs along my fingers to ripple in the air as my eyes watch it fall to the floor in a pool of blue the color of my loves eyes as he lies atop me. I taste his blood on my lips and feel is seed in my body. I drift off to sleep my love stirs atop me moving to watch me sleep noticing my exposed turn neck seeing the make mark that has been left. He moves pulling my body to his before sleep takes over as we slumber intertwined in each other arms.

jak3811
jak3811
1 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor grammar and sentence structure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wanting Bondage

After years of dressing and having sex with men.I went a different road self bondage .I really got off while in restraints of all kinds.So i set out to find some one to help me with bondage.I found a bondage older couple who did bondage to each other.And said they would help me with all and any kinds i like.The first time wearing a black sheer body stockings and red thigh high red 6'' boots..They placed a collar restraint on my neck and tied me form head to toe with tight ropes.Strapped me to a pole and wrapped my whole body i packing tape.Forced a dick gag in my mouth and a blind fold over my eyes.Followed by a black stocking hood over my head and wrapped my head with more packing tape.After fucking me shooting loads of cum in my ass they finished by pissing all over me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice.... but

But you really do need an editor.

HexxedHexxedabout 20 years ago
Very very nice

Quite an erotic tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
not to my taste

not to my taste but very well written.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Walt and Ann Ch. 01 Walter Gets Owned - A wife turns the tables on her husband.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Bradfords Ch. 01 Jane finds her husband's porn record.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Housewives Sandy helps her friend get revenge on her husband.in Transgender & Crossdressers
It All Started With My transformation journey.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories