Silken Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I remove her mask and gag layers, we talk as I untie her. "I've never done that before on a shoot. I've done girl-girl shoots, but never with a guy before. That's totally not me. But when I was in the silk, we were having a moment, and I..."

"Maybe I shouldn't have asked for that kiss. It's not professional, but..."

"No no, I liked the kiss. Though you couldn't really call it a kiss, if your lips can't fully touch, it doesn't count. I think...I really have a silk and satin fetish!"

"THAT'S good!" I said.

"I really do want to do this shoot, I need the money. And I know that if I get a little crazy, I have a man watching out for me. That's rare," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, rare like a fucking Dodo," I say, trying to make a joke. As she became free and had a smoke break, I prepared the saris for the next shoot. I kept thinking I did the right thing, despite how stupid I felt. I wasn't going to let it get to me, this was Thursday and we had a five day weekend. It was the heat of the moment. We can have some fun, and see where things go...later. At least I hope there'll be a later.

She dressed like a goddess in the saris. Satin silk deep red and black for her outfit, that same passion was in her eyes for every pic. We started joking around again, she was tied in so many ways. Sari armbinder, silk mummification with three saris on top of that, silk hogtied, wearing one as a headscarf and cape, complete bondage from head to toe topped off with a silk sari gagging and head cocooning, all with her red scarf as part of her wardrobes. She never wanted to remove it, who was I to argue? The next two hours went by so fast. I was just in a sea of endorphins, in the back of my mind wondering if I screwed up? I tried not to think about it, losing myself in the moment.

Finally it was time for my Finale'. With the black satin silk as a bedspread, I tied Scarlet to the bed, nude except for her scarf. She reminded me of Mina Harker from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. The red and black satin silk sari dress she had before were her neck bonds, the center of it tied around her neck secured with a double knot behind her head. Each end was tied to the legs of the bed, well out of reach. If I didn't tie any other part of her body, she still couldn't slip her head out of her bonds, nor could she reach the ends to untie herself. An interesting play on freedom and restraint, but I spread her legs and tied a burgundy sari around her spread ankles, duplicating the ties at the bed's legs. With no headboard, I could tie her a few different ways. I could tie her wrists to the ends of the saris tethered to the bed legs, to her sides, but I decided to be nice...that, and she requested it. I tied her wrists in front with a floral print satin silk scarf, placed between her legs and tied in place with the other end of her long scarf, run from her back up between her legs. With her bonds in place, I blindfolded her with a black silk scarf with star patterns.

"You'd better gag me, because I WILL play with myself until I cum with the end of this scarf! Please Master?" I wasn't rolling yet, that wasn't for the camera! Normally I like to keep the ladies ungagged to see their miles, their licking their lips. But for this? Oh yeah, the pink crotchrope from earlier would be perfect! Double knotted, I gagged her and tied it behind her head. The passionate moans from her gag began again. Was it the silks? The satins? Her own juices that made her such a perfect Silk Lady? I don't know. But as I started the Finale', it was obvious that all of the above were having her react again.

The Finale' consists of my taking my saris, from least soft to most soft, nearly 4 feet wide and 18-20 feet long of varying textures, and pull them across my Lady's body. The second the material hit her breasts, her nipples grew again, the occasional goos flesh coming and going, her moans becoming louder and more frequent. The only thing I could discern from her gag speak was 'please', 'Master' and 'thank You'. Every pass I did twice, once for pics, the second for movies. She loved every pass, the material cool from the air becoming hot from her body heat, and her hands buried between her legs with the satin silk. China silks leading up to the satin silks, and for the final, I decided to let her be the first to experience true satin, as that was her true fetish. I unfurled a sheet of creamy white satin, as wide as my saris, but ten yards long. I slowly pulled it across her, Scarlet's moans becoming more frequent and louder, her hands shuffling beneath the passing satin. I could smell her sex so strongly now, and as I neared the end of the first pass, she strained against her bonds, throwing her head back in an explosion of release.

"NNNNGGHHH!!! Mmphh gmd YMMMSSS! MMMMMPHHHH!!!!!" She screamed, her orgasm shaking her entire body, I wondered if a single gag would be enough to muffle her from the next rooms! As I stopped to reposition the satin for the last pass, I asked her if she were ready for the last pass. She nodded and moaned fiercely. I started recording for the video, and she kept going! I couldn't tell if she was working up to another orgasm or continuing the first one, her breaths becoming harder and deeper. Sweat glistened as yard after yard of satin pulled across her body, ending in another thunderous orgasm. As I stopped rolling, I pulled down her gag and asked if she was all right, answering "Yes! Oh God yes!!"

I let her catch her breath, untying her bound wrists from her scarf tether, and untying the ends of her sari bonds. As I looked up from the final knot being undone from her bed bondage, I saw her pull off her blindfold, working on her wrist bonds with her mouth, one end of the satin silk binding her soaked with her spent passion. As I did a final ending interview, she laid in the bed, covered in her neck bonds as a sheet. She told the camera how she never wanted it to end, and that she as glad I picked her to be my number one Silk Lady. After stating how much she had to repay me for it all, she licked her lips. I turned the camera around to look at me and said, "This woman's gonna dehydrate me! I'm gonna lose every fluid like a vampire attack, but DAMN I'm gonna die happy!" She laughed as the clip ended.

As she fought to get out of bed, I put the money and the model release form on the table. She walked over to sign it, still wearing the neck scarf and sari that was binding her to the bed. I went to the used pile and undid her panties from her earlier gag. She really did look entrancing, the dual ends of the sari trailing to the floor and two feet behind her. As I saw her gathering her clothes, I went to see the release form. As I took the picture for her ID, I noticed her name was Sandra Duncan. Sandy Duncan, no wonder she chose a different stage name.

"Well Miss Duncan, I'm glad to meet the lady behind the model."

"And you too sir!" She smiled and hugged me tightly, her bare breasts on my chest, my heart beating faster to match hers. The scent of her perfume and hair mixes with her sex and my head swims again.

"Umm...you have a shoot in three hours, right?"

"Yeah, and don't you have one at seven?" She asks as she pulls off of me, her hands still on my shoulders.

"Yep. so I can be your escort for yours, we can grab some dinner, then my next shoot. Of course, I have to fold up all these scarves and saris again..."

"Oh, I can help with that, it's the least I can do. So, our shoot is officially over then?" she smiles.

"Yep, so about earlier..." I was interrupted as she pulled me downward, kissing me deeply. I take her in my arms, and we kiss, her tongue playing with mine as I return her passions with everything I've felt for the last three hours. After what seems like a perfect eternity of bliss, she pulls away and holds me. "Well, that answers my question," was the only thing I could say. We both start laughing.

"When you were talking about the difference between a Silk Lady and Silk Slave? I was asking because I want to be both." A moan that sounds like 'huh?' is all I can get out. "When we're not shooting someone else this week, I'd like to know what it's like to be both. From today until Friday night, I want to be your Silk Lady. I want to know what it's like to be tied in silk and ravished like a kidnaped heiress in a Danielle Steele novel. At Midnight from Saturday until we leave, I want to be your Silk Slave. Do anything to me you want, tie me in every way you can, I want to know every sensation and tie possible!" All I could do was stand there dumbfounded. Was this really happening? "But first...I think I owe you one," as she begins to undo my belt. "Actually, after the Finale', I owe you four..." she smiles and says as she leads me to the silk covered bed. I stop when my back is turned to it.

"I think you should be properly bound for that, Miss Satine." I put a pillow down between us. "On your knees." She smiles and complies. I take one end of her long scarf and wrap her wrists in front of her face, tethering them to her neck. After wrapping it around twice, I cinch two wraps in between them, finishing it off with a double knot. As she kneels, I take one end of her neck sari, cross her ankles and tie them together, keeping her on her knees. I lean down and take the other ends of her scarf and sari in my hands. I kiss her deeply again, feeling the magic her tongue is capable of. And now that she was bound and ready, it was time to let her finish what she started. I sat down on the bed, letting her undo my zipper and button on my jeans. She pulls down my underwear to reveal my very erect penis, swollen and craving release.

With her bound wrists, she takes my sex in her hands, her caress is electric, her lips and tongue caress the right side of the shaft. Slowly under the head, working her way down, then up again. Her tongue teases the rim of its head, then down the left side as well as she slowly strokes it. As I pull on her double leashes, she takes my sex into her mouth, slowly going down the entire shaft to the base, moaning once again in pleasure. I close my eyes and take in the sensation, straining to keep control, breathing and trying to relax. I don't want this to end yet. She varies from slow to fast, her tongue working miracles as her lips slowly engulf me. I look a the clock and see ten minutes has passed. I'm amazed I lasted this long.

"Master," she asks as she releases me momentarily from her lips, 'would you like to have a silken blowjob?" My eyes widen, as I know the answer to this, as well as realize I'm not going to last much longer!

"OHH yes! That would be good!" I grab the satin silk scarf used to bind her and pleasure herself for the Finale'. Once handed to her, she smiles and holding the liquid silk in place, returns to her incredible lip service. Once again, she teases one side, then another, the cool satin silk turning to liquid heat from our bodies. When she puts the head in her mouth, moaning as she slowly pumps up and down, her speed increases, and I can no longer hold on! I explode in the satin silk, the barrier keeping it from blasting down her throat. Once she feels my sex erupting, she moans and continues to pump it even more. I fall backward into the silk, a the moment of pure bliss releasing all the tension I've felt. All this time, waiting, hoping, an erotic goddess of the softest materials is loving me, worshiping my sex and skill with sensual bondage. As my sex convulses and shrinks, she continues to lovingly stroke me as her mouth releases its passionate prey.

" Don't worry Master, I'll keep working on this until it's ready again. Then I'll fold the scarves when I'm done and you decide to untie me."

"Actually, I was thinking about tying a scarf gag and mask on you so you can work up to it again," I said, my smile probably becoming permanent at this point.

"Whatever you wish, Master. I think I already have the gag right here," as she starts inserting the satin silk scarf used to catch my cum into her mouth, the pull of the fabric feeling like cocooned bliss, she moans once again...

"MMMmmmphhh."

This is a fantasy given form, a dream so long desired with so many women who make our fantasies have form. That special someone who embodies our dreams, loving us for who we are and our loves, returned to us...returned to me. This is going to be one hell of a convention weekend...and fuck my dry cleaning bill, it'll be worth it!

The End...for now

12