Silky Bed Sheets

Story Info
Two lovers go for a wild adventure & fuck a lot.
1.3k words
1.76
21.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hole is good, but sometimes it's too practical and you got to just move like you're brainless and just horny and nothing else. I rubbed her body on my cock in that very state of mindless lust. It was good, but I forgot to make it last. I came on her neck and her ears and her nips and her chin after only a minute of rubbing against her sweaty breasts.

She hated sperm.

"God damn it, Justin!" she sat up and felt the ooze on her chin. "This is so fucking gross."

I apologized. Every time we fucked I had to apologize. My fucking itself had become an apology for how bad I was at eating her pussy.

One time we went to her mom's when she was out of town. She lived in an expensive little place in Manhattan. Her mom was the same size as her. She had a box of lingerie and we went through it. We had an extensive fashion show and sex marathon, fucking over and over and over again. I couldn't make her come, not even during round seven where I managed to pump away for near an hour. Finally I just let her use her mom's vibrator on herself. I felt dickless and pathetic, but she came, and then I rested.

The next girl I dated was a bit more satisfied with me. She loved how I ate her pussy, and how I fucked, and I made her come and it was the type of magic that fairy tales are made of. It was wonderful, but still, I was always ready to say sorry.

"Why do you always apologize?" she would ask. I'd say, "I don't know. Sorry."

It was a steady, fun, good thing we had in the bed. But that went away after I hurt my dick.

Here's the story:

I got stoned one night and jerked off. While I jerked off I imagined my girl (whose name is Stephanie, by the way) and her big-breasted mom sucking on my balls and ass. It was wild. Her mom had this crazed serpent tongue that went deep, yet gently, into my asshole, tickling me as Steph sucked away.

When I woke up I discovered I had fucked myself too hard. My penis was damaged right below the head and the pain was unbearable. I drove myself to the hospital.

"Listen doc," I said, "I jerked off real hard and now it hurts."

He felt on my dick, then told me that the damage was minor, and that I had to just leave it alone for about two weeks. The two weeks were hell, but I figured hey, it would be worth it. Once the weeks were over I would be back at it. But that was not the case. After the two weeks were done my dick would occasionally still hurt and when I came it felt no better than pissing - a simple excretion of fluid.

Our sex life went to shit and so did the rest of it, but instead of leaving me, she proposed a trip.

"Hey Justin," she said, "lets go run."

"Run?" I asked.

"Yes. You and me. Lets just go get in your golden mini-van and run."

"Well, that wouldn't be running," I informed her. "That would be driving."

Anyway, we got in the van and drove. We never took the highways, only the swervy back roads of some state that seemed like a mixture of Ohio and Massachusetts.

Our sex life was no-go, but I still liked her tall petite body and I stared at her constantly. Every now and then I would grope on her leg and try to work my way out up her dress, but she would stop me by yelling and pulling my hair and slapping me. I would stop for a bit, cry, regroup, and try again. To calm me down she would occasionally give me a hand-job, but that was it. Not once during the road trip did she let me at her puss.

After about three days of non-stop travel, we decided to stop the van at a barn for a little rest. The locals in that region were known for being hospitable, and we knew they would treat us well and feed us well.

We got out and mingled with the residents. The mom of the house had eight chins and made great grilled cheese sandwiches. While I ate the sandwiches Steph wandered upstairs to meet the woman's sons. There were three but the two oldest were off at work killing deer and bears and things like that. The youngest was a video game enthusiast. He called himself a tester but he was not in fact working for a video game company, and he was not testing the games, he was just playing the ones he owned over and over again. The real sad thing was that he wasn't even good at them. In fact, he had beaten this one particular game ten times and he still had to use cheat codes.

Steph always was a fan of dweebs . She would say how she liked men who did not know how attractive they are. Well, this guy, if attractive at all, definitely didn't know it. Steph simply entered his room and he got erect. The poor guy was speechless, so scared that he was paralyzed. Fuck, Steph just got on his dick and started to ride and ride. The boy was in complete bliss with my pretty girlfriend riding his dick at a ferocious pace.

Partway into the riding she leaned over and took a bite out of his face. She took off the skin and the bone all in one chomp. The kid just laid there shocked, spurting blood. She took another bite, and then another, and the kid continued to bleed.

We ran to the van and drove it frantically, knowing once the family discovered the cheekless boy, they would want revenge. I drove wildly, but after only three miles, a curb got the best of me and the van flipped. Steph and I proceeded on foot.

After a bit of running we found ourselves in this grass that was so long that we couldn't touch the ground. We just kicked and paddled like it was water until we found ourselves at the door of a rather expensive hotel. There was no way we could afford a night at the place, but we figured we would just walk around the restaurant section and hope for free food.

Ah, they had this delightful spread with all these bagels and tiny cups of orange juice. It was so delicious that we practically forgot about the family that wanted to torture and execute us. At one point I saw an old lady and her two huge sons. They had hate in their eyes. That hatred - which was especially visible on the oldest and largest son-- was directed towards us. I remembered that they were the family of the boy Steph murdered/molested and that they wanted us dead. I grabbed Steph, and we began to run.

We made a dash to this old fortress and tried to hide, but the fortress had a fatal flaw - it had no walls, only columns. The Greeks had built it during this war that happened a long time ago, and they lost because they built columns instead of walls. It was stupid, and so were we. The family caught us and we were to be executed right there and then.

They tied us up and then started to choke us with silky bed sheets. Our guts began to pop out of our bodies, and it was not pink and moist like I had imagined, but just brown, and dry. We died and that was it. Sorry.