Silky Friction

Story Info
Innocent young couple takes each other over the edge.
976 words
4.14
42.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should stop."

It was my girlfriend, Anna, and she was doing it again. Every time we were alone things progressed the same way: we would start just holding each other, then begin to kiss, with more and more intensity until, finally, she would allow me to lift her shirt up, first just exposing the smoothness of her belly and the beginnings of the curves of her hips. It stopped there, for a time, until enough caresses on her bare skin, and a few light runs with my fingernails, just along the small of her back where her panties stuck out above her pants, would raise the goose-bumps, and then with a small gasp in the back of her throat she would let me lift the shirt above her bra, and then take it off completely. It had taken months from the first time she let me run my hands down over her tight, curving ass until she finally, finally let me slide her sweatpants down off her ankles and lay between her legs, trying to get her to brush against my painfully hard cock pressing out against my underwear. I'd never seen her naked, she would never let me, we'd always just lay there holding each other, but I was almost nineteen, so was she, and we'd be leaving for college in the summer, and I was getting desperate.

We'd both been raised in fairly conservative families, sex was a taboo, as was being alone with each other, and it was only through stories and lies to our parents that we got to sneak an hour or two in her bedroom when her parents were out, or in the backseat of my car on some deserted back road at night. She loved our time alone, but was never ready to go further than feeling our skin touching, and my fingers running over her body.

I was lying behind her now on her bed, her shirt off, her pants worked down to her ankles, inching my semi-hard member closer and closer to her pantied ass. The tip pushed into her, right into the space between her cheeks, and she started, and then rolled away. But I went with her. Now she was under me, my legs straddling hers, and now there was no way to avoid my cock, pushed into an upright, awkward position, fitting right into the groove in her panties.

"We shouldn't..."

But her tone wasn't angry, and she didn't mean it. I whispered something in her ear, and slowly ground my hips into hers, the length of my dick rubbing along her smooth, white panties. She pushed back into me, and I slipped a hand under her hips, between her legs. Her hand shot down to stop me, but I wouldn't let go, and her's stayed down there with mine. Her hips started moving with mine, with each stroke her clit pushed into my palm, my cock getting harder and harder until the tip popped out of the top of my boxers. I reached down and pulled them down, right below my balls, the elastic pushed them up and fitted them perfectly into the curve of her ass. She gasped a little, she had never seen my cock, never touched it, but now it was against her, rubbing naked along the silky surface of her panties. She bucked her hips down into my palm again, and her ass cheeks clenched, massaging my dick and making pre-cum drip out onto the skin of her back.

"Did you...?"

"Not yet, don't stop!" I whispered back, my voice as husky as hers. With every movement she was making small "Oh...Oh...Oooh..." sounds, whimpering into the pillow, her eyes closed, biting her lips. She was moving faster, my cock grinding up and down the slot between her cheeks, the sensitive underside of my tip sending maddening sensations as it glided along the shiny material of her plain panties, pressed between her hot body and mine.

"Yes! Oh God!" I wasn't in control of myself anymore, I was being dragged along her body by the tip of my dick, wet with pre-cum and pulling me faster, harder into her panties, so that I was thrusting her clit down into my hand with harder, faster strokes. She was breathing so fast now, every breath was a moan, she was whispering something that wasn't words, just a pleading tone until her breath caught in her throat, her hips rammed themselves against my hand, her ass spasmed, twitching and pinching my swollen, red cock until I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed her hips with one hand and ground myself as hard as I could into her, my dick pushed into her ass crack, her panties sending shockwaves along my head, and my cock shot spasm after spasm of hot, white cum into the small of her back as we both screamed "Oh! Oh! God! Fuuucckk!!"

She collapsed under me, pinning my hand between her legs, making small grinding movements and still whimpering slightly, and I lay on top of her, the tip of my cock rubbing the pool of cum into her skin as we both gasped for air and the sweat dripped into the sheets. My mind was blank except for the empty, white pleasure that came after an orgasm, and this one was ten times more intense than ever before. It was the first time a girl had ever made me cum, and the first time a guy had ever made her cum, too. It took many more months before we ever lost our virginity to each other, but even after we regularly had sex, she would still bring me on top of her, still wearing her panties, and push the smooth cloth back onto my hard cock, thrusting and grinding as I reached under her...