Silky Panties

Story Info
Dom finds that he is a Sub.
3.4k words
3.62
46.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! Justin here. I have been living with a secret for the last sixteen years. Now I'm ready to share it with others.

I'm a Dom and I have a little princess under my thumb. Her name is Melissa. A sexy little think, five- foot- six, one hundred-nineteen pounds, haunting emerald eyes and thick auburn hair.

She has a scent of ripe strawberries and a smile that gleams. She will do anything I command her to do. She loves me above everyone.

Her she comes now. I told her to go fix me some coffee and that she had to bring it to me in only her birthday suite.

What a beautiful body. Sleek, like a gazelle. Skin soft as satin; I think I'll nibble her nipples with hot coffee in my mouth; that'll make her moan. I may even let her masturbate while I do it.

I love to watch her long thin fingers rubbing her clit. She's rubbed it so much that it stands up like the little dick that it is.

When she gets really excited, I slap her hand away from her sex and prevent her from having her orgasm. Then I stroke my thick dong over her Venus canal and let my thick cum just drip, drip, drip on her smooth shaven skin.

I don't dare penetrate her, then she would think that I love her and we know that when a woman thinks a man loves her she will become a nag. So my love is one that controls.

She hands me the coffee and kneels before me, her head bowed. I take her full tit in my hand and squeeze it tightly. I watch as she discreetly bites her bottom lip to keep from crying out.

Once I release it, she looks up at me with a smile of gratitude on her face. "Thank you master for making my breast larger!"

I maker her lay on her back and give her a dildo. "Fuck yourself until I tell you can stop. Do not have an orgasm. Do not touch that sweet little clit of yours!"

"Yes Master," she replies softly as she lies on the wool carpet, spreads her legs wide and forces the thick phallus into her tight pussy hole.

You see, I got her at eighteen, a virgin, had never even pleasured herself before I made a real woman out of her. Like I said, I have never penetrated her myself. But I have taught her how to use all of the pleasure tools that make a woman's body shake with rapture.

When Melissa comes, it is the sweetest and most sexual act I've ever seen. A smile crosses her full, read lips and her back arches; her legs twitch and pull closer to her hips. Her skin glows with pleasure and her nipples are hard and erect.

For the past five years, she has been my slave. Watch!

"Melissa, my cock is limp. What are you going to do about that?"

See her crawling across the floor?

"Don't you dare touch my prick with those filthy hands of yours!"

She bows her head, "No, Master I would never touch you with my filthy hands!"

Opening her mouth wide to take my thick manhood into her sexy lips she sucks my heart shaped head past her teeth and her tongue swirls around its bulk. I press my pubic area as close to her face as I can and force her to take all nine-inches.

Melissa gags but tries to hide it. I see tears in her eyes as I start shoving it in deeper down her tight throat. Women should have pussies like throats, tight and wet.

I place both hands on the side of her head so that she cannot move once I start fucking her face. She doesn't resist. She enjoys my manhood. She respects my reign over her. She knows that she is not worthy of my love and is grateful for me allowing her to share my space.

I spill my heavy cum down her throat; much more than she can handle at once, but not a drop drips from her lips because she does not wish to be punished for spilling my seed.

When I have stopped pumping her mouth full of my richness, I push her away and command her to clean me up. "Get that filth off of me!"

She scrambles to get a washcloth, and I relax on the sofa. Crawling back, she looks at me with those emerald eyes and I give her permission to approach.

She washes the sticky fluid off my now limp cock and then licks my balls clean.

I'm satisfied. "You may now masturbate for three minutes!"

"Yes, Master, thank you!"

Melissa lies back on the wool carpet and spreads her legs wide so that I may see the fluids in that sexy pit of hers with my initials on each lip.

"Use your middle finger so you can go really deep. Start shallow and keep getting deeper and deeper. You know what I like to see."

She bows her head in acknowledgment and follows my instruction. Spreading her legs wide, so that I can see that hard clit standing erect, she slips her long middle finger into the juices that I put there.

"Finger fuck yourself first! Then you can touch your clit!"

With eyes adverted, she sticks her middle finger in the wet pussy, I see the liquids glistening in the light of the lamp beside me.

Melissa isn't allowed to make a sound when she masturbates unless I tell her to do so. So now I watch her silently finger fucking herself. Her face is mute of expression as her finger dips into the fragrant fluids of her cunt.

I don't want to see her pleasure, mine is the only pleasure that matters. I unzip my jeans and pull out my prick. I start stroking it slowly. My thick heart shaped head turns purple red.

Slowing my strokes as I watch Melissa finger fucking herself. I don't want to cum before she does. Once she comes, I will spill my seed on her smooth pussy and then make her clean it up with her fingers and lick her fingers clean.

"Master does this please you?" she whispers just as her body begins to shake with the passion her clit gives her. "Will you please suck my pussy Master?" she begs.

Now, standing before me, her smooth pussy lips in front of my face, I lick my lips, smell her sex and insert my tongue between the two folds of her cunt and my tongue tastes her salty fluids.

My prick explodes all over her legs and she reaches for the seed and licks it off her fingers.

We both fall to the floor. Our bodies shaking; then she runs to the bath and brings back warm towels and after licking me clean, she wipes me down with the towels.

"You may now masturbate, Melissa," I tell her and she again spreads her legs but she only touches her clit, which is standing erect and red.

As she strokes it slowly, I rub my throbbing cock. I will spray her with my hot cum when she has an orgasm. I will not allow her to enjoy the pleasure of her own sex.

I become more and more excited as her body squirms with excitement and passion. I unzip my pants and pull out my prick again, rubbing it to the rhythm of her moans. Her breathing becomes heavy and soon her legs pull up and she folds up like a closing book. Her boy shakes and her back arches.

"Yes! Oh yes!" She cries as her body shakes with the pleasure of her orgasm.

I stroke my prick faster to keep up with her rhythm and shoot my cum all over her contorted face. Her tongue darts out and laps at the hot seed there. And my orgasm is complete.

Sticky and wet, Melissa stands up, and without a word, leaves the room. I hear the shower running and I, myself go into the bathroom. I am already naked from the sex I had just enjoyed.

I step into the shower, followed by Melissa. She takes the soap and washes my backside. Then she comes around and suckles my hard nipples into her mouth. And slowly, she washes me with her mouth as a cat would its kittens.

When she gets to my genitals she slowly laps at the thick cum still glistening on the head. Then she sucks in the acorn and her tongue plays in the dripping hole. I can hear her moaning in the pleasure of pleasing me.

I reached down and tightly squeezed her hard nipples, a soft whimper was exhaled from her busy mouth but she never stopped sucking me. It didn't take long for me to fill her mouth with my hot seed.

She swallowed quickly and the shower washed away what was left on the floor of the shower.

I pulled her off the floor, turned her toward the plexi glass door and ran my middle finger deep into her smooth ass and forced the head of my now hard dick into that tight hole.

Her face was pressed against the beveled door and each thrust knocked the air out of her lungs. She whimpered as I rocked in and out of the deep hole there.

"Play with your clit, I want you to cum with me. Don't miss a beat, or you know what will happen!" I cautioned her.

"Yes, Master," she whispered as I butt fucked her hard, deep, and as rough as I could. I needed it rough tonight. I was really horny.

I turned off the water and opened the door. Melissa crawled out of the stall and brought me a warm towel and began drying me. Then she went to the bedroom to prepare the bed.

I jacked off, because her washing me always makes me horny. I never let her see me jack off. Because I know she would see it as a weakness. And I'm not weak!

She had crawled onto the bed and was laying there in nothing but pink, silk panties. I love the feel of silk and that is the only underwear she is allowed to wear.

I ran my hand over the crouch of the soft fabric and then bent between her open legs and smelled the fabric. It made me hard. I needed to feel the fabric on my skin.

I confided in her how sexy I thought those panties were. Then I buried my face in the crouch and licked them just over her hard clit.

Melissa's back arched to force my lips onto her pleasure spot and I lapped at the little, hard, female dick there as I rubbed my fingers over the fabric.

"I love the feel of these silk panties!" I whispered. They're so soft. Just touching them makes me so horny." I confided.

"Master, would you like to feel them on your body?" she asked innocently.

"Oh yeah," I sort of sighed lost in the feel of them on her.

"May I oblige you, sir?" she whispered in my ear.

I was so hot, my fingers playing with that hard clit from the outside of those soft panties.

"Yeah, that would be great! I want to sleep with that softness close to my skin!"

Melissa rolled off the bed and went to her dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of the panties. She handed them to me and stood there as I slipped them over my hairy legs.

"Oh this feels so wonderful," I whispered as I stroked my prick from the outside of the panties. "You're so fortunate to be able to wear these ever day. The are so comfortable."

She smiled, "Yes, Master, I know you like soft materials."

I pulled my dick out one leg of the panties, tore off her panties and fucked her pussy hard and fast as I felt the soft material calm the friction between our bodies.

After I came once again, filling her cunt to overflowing, I rolled over and fell asleep next to her warm, smooth body that was covered only by the silky panties.

The following morning, I awoke to an empty room. This was strange, because my sub never ventures out with out me. I don't allow it!

I was furious. I pulled out a cat-o-nine tails, which I had not used in more than two years. When she returned, I planned to use it on her bare skin to teach her a lesson I thought she had learned years ago.

I sat in the living room, the whip in my hand slashing it against the arm of the chair, practicing my wrist movement.

I heard the car pull up in the driveway. I sat there and rage welled up in the pit of my stomach.

When she walked in the house, she seemed surprised that I was waiting. She had a blue bag in her hand that said Masters Sex Shop.

Seeing me sitting there, the instrument of punishment in my hand, she stopped suddenly.

"Where the hell have you been?" I yelled.

Melissa took a deep breath then exhaled. "I went to get you a gift, Master," she bowed her head in shame or embarrassment.

"Did you ask permission to go outside of this house?" I screamed.

"No Master, I wanted to surprise you with the gift I brought," she looked away.

"What did you buy at a sex shop? You don't need sexy things. I am the one that decides if you need those things."

I stood up, walked to within an inch of her and pulled the bag out of her hands. Opening it up, I found at least a dozen pair of silky panties in multiple colors.

They were as soft as the ones from last night. They even had a subtle sweet fragrance to them. They made my prick hard and I could feel the precum dripping in my own shorts.

"You do not have my permission to buy these panties!" I yelled at her.

Bowing her head, she spoke softly. "No, Master, I do not. I did not buy them for me, Master; I brought them for you. These are a larger size for you. So you can feel sexy too."

There was a long silence then I looked at the panties. They were blue, black, and green. They were softer than the ones last night. Their smell was spicier than the ones from the night before; but just as sexy.

I held one pair to my face and my prick grew, fluids spewing in the cotton briefs I was wearing.

I slipped one pair on. They were so comfortable. I ran my fingers over the material and precum spotted the silk. I rubbed my hands all over the fabric, enjoying the fell of them on my skin.

The doorbell rang and I quickly threw the panties into the bag and directed Melissa to open the door.

"But Master!" she cried.

"Do as I say!" I scolded.

"Yes, Master," she whispered and turned and opened the door.

It was a friend of mine, Tom, who often came by to use Melissa for his needs. I had forgotten that I still had one pair in my hand and was wearing another with no jeans on.

"Nice panties are they for me?" he giggled.

"Hell NO!" I screamed. "What do you want?"

Just came over to tell you that I'm having a party tonight and I'd like you to bring Melissa over to play. But if that's an in convince, I'll try to find someone else.

"No, you can have her!" I yelled, angry with myself to be caught there with the silk panties on and my cock pressing against the fabric.

"You know, you look pretty good in those silky panties. You have anymore? I bet they feel really good!" he smiled.

Maybe you'd like to come to the party too; I have several guys that would love to get hold of your ass!"

I could see a hint or a smile on Melissa's face. I frowned at her but she continued to smile.

"Okay, bitch let's go. But I'm gonna make sure you get your little pussy torn to pieces if my ass gets it!"

Bowing her head she whispered, "Yes Master!" but I heard a slight smile in her tone

"Great, let's go," Tom said and headed for the door.

I turned to get a coat to cover myself and Melissa said, "But they look so good on you; you don't need a coat. She picked up the camera as she headed out the door.

When I walked out, Tom hand the camera and took a picture of me in nothing but the panties. He had Melissa kneel before me and lick the fabric while she pulled out my balls and played with them.

"These are just for me, ole man, promise not to show them around," he said as he clicked off a few shots.

Once we were at the party, several men ran to Melissa and quickly placed their hands under her short skirt and played with her wet cunt.

One guy approached me and said, "You're new, and I like what I see. What you got under those pretty panties? You want to stick it in my butt?"

He pushed them down to my knees and bent over exposing his ass. Melissa took some KY and squirted on the head of my throbbing cock and led me to the guy's ass. He spread his cheeks and Melissa guided me into the tight hole.

My breath caught as my hips pressed deeper and deeper in his but and within seconds I blew my wad.

Three other men surrounded me as four guys took Melissa t o the sofa and slipped off her silky panties. She sucked one guys prick while the other fucked her. Then they traded place.

The glare of a flash caught me touching my panties and stroking my cock. One guy knelt before me and slipped his hand in pulling my throbbing cock through the leg of the panties.

As his mouth covered the head I spewed my seed into this mouth; he ran his long middle finger into my ass and my body jerked with a pleasure I could never have imagined.

Melissa was unclothed and walked around with the camera snapping pictures of the people fucking and sucking.

Occasionally one would take her, fuck her until he exploded then roll off her and offer his dick to her.

She eagerly suckled him and then came to me and fed me his seed. She continued to do this for most of the night. I was starting to enjoy the taste of other men.

At one point, Melissa offered me her pussy, and I dove in like a hunting dog after new game. My face dove into the wetness of her cunt and other men's seed that thrilled my tongue.

My seed fell uselessly to the floor.

I don't remember making it home. Or how I got here. But when I awoke with Melissa lying nude at the foot of the bed and two guys lying naked beside of me I wondered what I had done the night before.

I still had on a pair of silk panties, but they were soaked from cum or some other liquid.

One of the sleeping beauties moaned and opened his eyes. He reached down and pulled out his hard prick and smiled.

I looked around for some way to get out of where I was, but he reached for my arm and pulled me to him.

He rubbed the head of his cock against my closed lips and I finally opened my mouth, taking him in.

There was a flash. I looked up and Melissa was snapping a shot of me sucking him.

"That was a good one Master!" she cooed. Then sat on the face of the other guy.

We've been living as a four some every since. I found my real love and it isn't pussy. It's those silky panties and the woman that dominates me and makes me suck those fat dicks she finds.

I like being kept in the silky panties.

"So now you know my story! Thanks for reading it"

*fantasex13