Silly in Nevada

Story Info
They have a great time.
1.8k words
4.48
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy was her name, but everyone called her Silly. It just seemed to fit, since she was always joking around with everyone. She was a beauty with long dark hair that went to the middle of her back. She had what some people would call ‘bedroom eyes’, and breasts that turned every man’s head as she walked by. She lived in Hawaii, so she had a great tan all year long, which just added to her beauty.

Silly had never thought about getting serious with just one man. She liked having her choice of men, so why give that up? Silly was use to having men fall all over her. She never really expected to get swept off her feet. But that’s just what happened when she met Mikey.

Mikey use to live in Hawaii but had moved up to Nevada. He still went back to the Islands to visit his family. He was tall, good looking, with a great body. He had been in a few serious relationships, but had decided long ago that he was just meant to be single.

It was on one of his trips back home that he ran into Silly. They were at a nightclub and had both just ordered the same drink while standing next to each other at the bar. They turned and smiled at each other when they heard the other place their order. After receiving their drinks, Silly and Mikey stayed at the bar making the usual small conversation.

After about 30 minutes of this Mikey decided to ask her to dance. Walking hand and hand, the two made their way through the crowed club to the dance floor. They danced the last 5 songs of the night. When the club closed and the lights came on, Mikey walked Silly out to her car asking her for her phone number. Silly normally didn’t just give her number out to men she had just met, but she felt there was something different about him.

The next day Mikey called and the two of them talked for hours. He explained that he was heading back to Nevada in a couple of days, but wanted to have a chance to spend some more time with her before he went back. Silly agreed, and the two of them spent the last two days he was there together. They walked along the beach, had candlelit dinner, and went back to the nightclub. Mikey ended each night with a tender kiss at Silly’s doorstep.

The day Mikey was leaving, Silly had decided to be the one to take him to the airport. When it was time for Mikey to board the plane, they gave each other a long lasting hug, and a kiss that made them look like one of those gum commercials you see on television. Silly stood there watching the plane until it left the airport and was just a speck in the sky. Turning, with a tear in her eye, Silly went back to her car and drove home. She already missed Mikey and wondered if the feelings were mutual.

With Mikey back in Nevada, neither one of them were the same person. Each missed the other more and more each day. After two months of long phone calls and daily emails to each other, Silly and Mikey decided that she should come for a visit. So, Silly made reservations for the next week. She couldn’t wait to see him again.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the day finally arrived for Silly to fly to Nevada, and to Mikey. Mikey met her there with a single red rose. He had read that a single rose was considered more romantic then a whole bouquet. When Silly finally appeared it took Mikey’s breath away. He thought to himself that he had never seen a more beautiful woman, and she was a pure vision of loveliness.

Silly thanked Mikey for the rose, and greeted him with a long passionate kiss. After collecting her luggage and walking out to his car, the two of them drove back to Mikey’s house. Never once letting go of each other’s hand during the whole trip there. Once there, Mikey carried her bags into the house and sat them down near the front door. He really wanted to just take them into his bedroom, but didn’t want to assume anything.

When Silly saw that he was just going to leave her suitcase near the door, she walked over to it and picked it up, asking him where his bedroom was. Mikey smiled and quickly took the luggage from her and started heading down the hallway to his room. Silly followed behind him with a smile on her face the whole time. After entering his room and sitting the case down, Mikey turned around to find Silly just inches from him. He took her in his arms and the two of them kissed. Slow and tender at first, then as their passion for one another built so did their kiss. Silly stepped back and started to undress Mikey. Removing his shirt, and running her hands over his bare chest once his shirt was gone. The whole time Mikey is kissing her face and neck and running his hands through her long hair.

Soon, Mikey is standing there nude, and Silly can’t help but to notice just how sexy this man is. Mikey turns Silly away from him, then wraps his arms tightly around her. Moving her hair to one side he begins kissing her neck as he starts to undress her.

Unzipping the back of her dress he slowly slides one shoulder down then the other. Soon the dress falls to the ground leaving Silly standing in her black bra and matching panties. Mikey runs his hands down her arms then turns her back around to face him. He slowly runs his hands over Silly’s entire body taking in the gorgeous site standing before him.

Mikey picks her up and carries her to the bed. Gently placing her down, he moves above her. Silly lays there letting Mikey take charge. She had always been with men who liked her doing all the work, and it seemed good to be the one on the receiving end for once.

Mikey starts to flick his tongue over Silly’s nipples. Seeing that this has made them hard, he then takes her full breast into his mouth. Soon, he starts making his way down her body. Kissing and licking a trail down her stomach until he reaches the valley between her legs. Looking down at her completely bare pussy was a huge turn on for him.

Spreading her legs open, Mikey starts to lick the smooth lips. As he brings his attention to her now swollen clit, Mikey places 2 fingers and slides them into Silly’s hot, wet pussy. This makes Silly moan from delight. Knowing how much she is enjoying this, Mikey starts to suck on her clit while he is fucking her with his fingers.

Unable to lay still Silly starts moving her hips around. Mikey then removes his now soaked fingers and slides them gently into her tight ass, the whole time sucking her throbbing clit. Moaning and groaning now Silly clutches to the sides of the bed trying not to cum. Mikey continues to move his fingers in and out of her ass while giving her pussy a good tongue bath. Silly can hardly take this. The over powering feeling of needing a good orgasm is getting harder and harder to hold back.

Mikey stops before he sends her over the edge. He inches his way down lower and begins to move his tongue down even more. Licking the inside of her wet pussy makes her moan again. Mikey moves down even lower now, taking his tongue and moving it in circles around her ass. Silly groaned out his name. “Oh Mikey” Mikey was tickling her ass with his tongue, and taking the very tip to slip slightly inside. This drove Silly wild.

After a few minutes of this, Mikey started to work his way back up. Before he knew it, Silly had sat up, pushed him down on his back, and took her turn on him. She started off my licking the pre-cum off the tip of his hard cock. Then, she slowly took every inch of him into her mouth, which made both of them moans. Coming back up, Silly licked her way straight down the center of his prick until she reached his balls.

Placing his sac into her mouth, Silly swirled her tongue around. This made Mikey take short quick breaths. Silly was stroking his cock while licking and sucking his balls, and she can tell this is driving Mikey crazy. She then moves herself down, and begins to lick his ass. She could tell by his reaction that he had never had that done to him, but that didn’t stop her. She knew it felt good, and since he obviously wasn’t complaining, why should she stop. She continued this for several minutes. She even slid her finger in while she placed her mouth back up to his nuts.

When neither one of them could take it no more, Silly came up and straddled him so that she was facing away from him. She knew from previous conversations that he loved it this way. She felt Mikey guide his big hard cock into her soaking pussy. Silly loved the feeling of his tool going deep inside her. As she began to ride him, Mikey reached around and grabbed her tits. Watching his own prick ram in and out of her was almost more then he could stand. It has been a long time since a woman had turned him on as much as Silly did.

Silly was giving Mikey a long hard ride. Both of their bodies now covered with sweat. Mikey had Silly’s long hair gripped in his hand so tight he would pull her head back every now and then. Mikey gave Silly’s ass a good smack. With that, Silly started to moan once again, so Mikey gave her ass another good smack. Silly’s breath got quicker, the urge to cum was going through her again and this time she wasn’t going to stop it.

Silly yelled out Mikey’s name again and again as her whole body shook with a thunderous orgasm. Mikey could feel the ripples of her orgasm pressing against his cock. Silly screamed out one more time just as Mikey filled her with his hot cum. They both could feel each other’s spasms. Her pussy was draining every drop from Mikey’s rod.

When they both recovered, Silly moved from on top of Mikey and lay down next to him. Both panting and out of breath now, Mikey wrapped his arms around Silly. Resting her head on his shoulder Silly looked up at him and said I love you. Mikey smiled and replied “I have loved you my whole life, I just had to wait to meet you before I could say it”