Silly Me

Story Info
I thought he was ACTUALLY into me? How embarrassing.
3k words
4.21
23.4k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: humiliation, weed

---------

I checked my watch: 8:10. "Shitshitshitfuckshit fuckingoddamnfuck..."

My roommate, catching an earful of my expletives on the way to the bathroom, shouted after me: "everything alright in there?"

"Yup! Just trying to catch the 8:14 bus!" I panted. I hopped around trying to pull my ankle boots on without untying the laces, grabbing my jacket off the back of my chair as I went by. I had no time to do my hair; my damp stringy bob was gonna dry curly and weird but i had no time. Another day at work.

I caught a glimpse in the mirror: my bare legs were pale and a little splotchy from the lack of sunlight. That's what happens when working 11 hour days in an office, and opting out of the tanning salon route to flawless tanned skin. Not that it mattered, with legs as short and knobby as mine. I had some boobs to speak of, but my lack of waist limited me to dresses like the one I had on, flare-y and flouncy.

I looked alright, but nobody really gave me a second look. Oh I would be SO slutty if I were hotter... it was for the best, truth be told. I raced out to the bus stop at the corner, and barely but successfully made it.

I almost believed that, until I got a morning text from Bill. Ah work crushes... how embarrassing.

The text was nothing, a silly inside joke, but it made me grin. I looked out the bus window smiling. Ugh, why wouldn't he leave me alone? He knew I liked him and I knew he didn't. He was nothing like me: I was a laughably naive nerd, and he was a big buff gregarious goofball. I was gonna be a scientist, and he was going to be a cardiologist; our paths crossed here, on a college campus, assisting a professor of genetic disease research.

I got into the office around 8:45 to take advantage of an hour or so of peace and quiet before my coworkers filed in. My desk was facing a wall, so I didn't hear anyone coming up behind me when I saw a Starbucks grande get set down in front of me.

I turned around. "Billaayyy!"

"What up short stack!" His favorite nickname for me.

"Thanks for the coffee!"

"You know what they say... the way to a woman's heart... is through her vagina."

"Whaaat kinds of women have YOU been with... also then why coffee?"

"That's a good question! Did I tell you about that chick last week? The one with the tramp stamp? Mike's cousin."

I shook my head, even though I really didn't wanna hear it. But, fuck me, I loved when he told me stuff.

I don't even know why I liked him. I mean, of course I did; he was fucking honest with me. Somehow it felt honest when he called me "nightglow" for my paleness or "poindexter" when he didn't understand something I was working on. ("Poindexter?? What fucking decade is this?" I had asked. "Same decade this computer came from..." he grunted as he slapped his old machine. "Why do you get a fancy iMac and I get this piece of shit?" "It's not a piece of shit it's just a PC... they're actually better for customizing file extensions and stuff-" "Shut up, poindexter!" I'd then slapped him as hard as I could on his beefy arm; he hardly felt it.)

When I needed to get something off the top shelf, which was often, I'd sidle up to him and say playfully, "Hey, handsome..." to which he'd respond by getting up and walking over to the storage cabinet. "Whatchu need short stack?"

He was a useful hunk of flesh to have around. He used his charm to help me deal with our difficult boss, to get us free breadsticks at lunch, and protect me from the cliquey office dynamic, and I... I guess I made him feel funny and charming. Why the hell not? He WAS funny and charming. Cocky too, but well. We all have our downsides.

After wrapping up the story of his friend's slutty cousin, he sipped his coffee and asked, "so, dufus, what are you doing friday?"

"Dunno. Might go home for dinner but..." (but I'm holding out for better plans! I thought.) "Are we still going to the gym after work?"

"Every day! Gotta get that pump!" He flexed his arm.

I looked at my puny bicep and grinned. "I'm not even gonna like, show you my muscle, because I don't want to completely emasculate you..."

"Nah it's alright, I got plenty of confidence in my masculinity."

"You cocky bastard."

"You love it!"

I did.

"Well do you wanna hang out on Friday? After the gym?"

"Sure... um, I'd need to go home first and shower and all that..."

"Eh. Just shower at my place."

"Oh... well okay then!"

I flushed at the thought, even though I knew I was being ridiculous.

-----------

Friday, after our athletic endeavors (as the jocks would say) we walked over to Bill's place. My heart was pounding as he handed me a beer and clinked his to mine. "Mike and Ray are coming over later, just to smoke and hang out. Maybe go out to Mad Mary's to see one of Mike's friends' bands play."

"Oh." My smile dropped a bit when I realized it was a group hang, with 3 guys no less, but I figured I should have known. "Sounds chill."

"You sound disappointed. You disappointed?" He smiled playfully. I couldn't get anything past this guy.

"What? No! You didn't tell me earlier but you guys are always hanging out, so I figured."

"It's okay if you were expecting it to be just us, i mean... we got this fun thing going on..." He took a step closer.

I gulped. "We do?"

"You like me, admit it. You're smitten by me."

I rolled my eyes and took a big sip of beer. "You're so full of it." It didn't occur to me to ask him how he felt about me.

"What would you do..." he paused, waiting for me to look at him. I was looking anywhere but.

"If what, Bill?"

"If I did this?" With that he stepped toward me, one more step to close the distance between our bodies. Then he bent way down and kissed me, his beard brushing my delicate facial skin.

Damnit. He was even a good kisser. My knees went week and I moaned softly. As he pulled away, I put my hands on his thick neck, feeling the stubble there to pull him in.

"I guess that's what you'd do, huh..."

"Shut up," I said as I kissed him again.

He bent down, placing his hands on my upper thigh, and hoisting me up in his arms. As if I weighed nothing. He kissed me more deeply, and I felt a familiar wetness between my thighs. My skin was pulled by his grip, stimulating me and making me melt into his touch.

"Wait-" I interrupted as I pulled away. "Should we think about this?"

"Hey, it's no big deal." He smiled. I wasn't sure if he meant it meant nothing to him, or if saying no was no big deal.

He was so strong, and I was so wet...

He carried me over to his bed.

"When are they showing up?" I asked, as he set me down and got on top of me.

He stopped to check his watch. "Uh... 8:30. Couple hours."

I pulled him back toward me and kissed him again. One of his hands started working up my thigh, still in workout tights, and I moved my legs apart to accept his touch. He stroked the edge of my panties through the thin material.

"Shouldn't we uh... shower?"

He looked at his sweaty t-shirt. I'd barely noticed, but he was pretty damp still. He laughed. "For your sake we should probably shower!"

"You're gonna knock me out with your BO!"

"You like the musk?"

"In small doses..."

"Yeah this..." he lifted up one arm, to reveal a drenched armpit. "...is a bit extra!" He then went to try and rub it in my face.

"Ewww fuck off you savage!" I laughed and squirmed away. "Let's get you cleaned up."

------

I showered first, even though his situation was more dire, and waited on his couch in the dress I'd worn to work that day, until he finished cleaning himself off. When he was done, he emerged from the steamy bathroom in his towel, his beefy torso on display. "Better?" he asked, then looked at me with a sly smile. With one motion he took off his towel, leaving his cock dangling free. "Aaahh!!" He shouted

"Aaaah!!" I yelped back, more in surprise than anything. "You're a goddamn animal..." and then my eyes settled on his cock. "Whoa..."

He laughed. "I get that a lot." He was long, maybe 10" and thick, and though his light brown bush was untrimmed, his half-heard manhood was barely obscured.

I smiled. "Come let me see it."

He walked over to where I was sitting on the couch; not many guys could pull off just taking off a towel and not coming off creepy. I don't know how he did it but he did.

Bill stopped right in front of me so I was eye level with his beautiful shaft. He stroked my hair; I took the hint and reached out to grab its girth and guide it to my lips. I almost wished I'd tasted it before his shower; it was fresh and clean but bland. Still, the savory precum started flowing from the head of his hardening shaft. He grunted as I took a little more of him into my mouth; I looked up at him and saw that he'd closed his eyes. I took a bit more in, licking the veiny underside, as I gagged a little on his length. "Goddamn, girl" he muttered under his breath.

He started pumping into my mouth a bit, but my throat and jaw were starting to hurt. This was much easier with my last boyfriend, who had been of average size and girth. This was overwhelming. I put a hand on his hip to stop his thrusts, and pulled his saliva-slicked shaft out of my mouth. I was getting wet again, so I looked up at him and asked, "can I ride it?"

"Of course, pasty."

I slapped his ass and smiled. He sat down; I pulled my underwear off from under my dress and straddled his lap. He let me grind on it for a little bit, his hands on my bare ass, his tongue in my mouth. I still couldn't believe this was Bill from work... but enough of that. He lifted me up and positioned himself at my opening. "Wait... are you on birth control?" I was, and though normally would have asked for a condom anyways, I guess I felt reckless. I lowered myself down on his shaft in response, and we both groaned. "God, you're so tight." I started moving my hips, riding him, his hands encouraging me to go faster, until I heard him groan: "I'm gonna cum..." and it was the biggest compliment ever to feel his seed fill me up, my tight pussy, as he pulled me further onto himself. I moaned at the feeling of him stretching me out.

We kissed for a bit until I felt him slacken inside me and his seed dribble out, then he laughed. "I know you said you just showered, but I think you missed a spot!"

"What, do I have something in my pussy?"

------------

"Sooooo what just happened?" I asked after we'd both cleaned ourselves.

"I dunno, I was feeling a moment! I have a lot of fun with you."

"Me too..." I drooped a little as I started feeling foolish. I had imagined that maybe he "liked me" liked me, but that was ridiculous... wasn't it?

"Look I don't wanna ruin anything between us."

"Nah that's cool let's just take it as it comes! Don't worry, I won't like get 'attached' or anything."

"Pound it?"

We fist-bumped, and I turned away to try and hide my face as I blushed.

------------

Goddamn him. He knew I'd just do anything he suggested, didn't he... why did I want to please him so bad? Had I no self respect? Oh duh, of COURSE I didn't have self respect.

Mike and Ray showed up around 9 to find us playing Mortal Kombat. Finally a battle I had a shot at.

"What up!!" Bill's voice boomed as they walked in the door.

"What, do you guys have a key or something?"

"Yeah Ray always has a key, I just hope he doesn't use it as a sex den when I'm away."

They'd brought some beer and Ray brought his weed pen, and they joined us on the couch. Mike patted me on the shoulder. "Good to see you, I didn't know you'd be here!"

"Yeah, tagged along after the gym..."

I looked at Bill and smiled; I wanted to wink at him but he was occupied with rummaging around the kitchenette of his studio for a beer opener. Facing away from me, he shouted back at us, "and then she gave me some top notch head, right short stack?"

My heart stopped. I burned bright red. "Uh..." I didn't know what to say.

Mike shrugged off my reaction. "Ah don't worry, Bill has more than most girls can handle. Not like Ray over here."

"It's not the size, I get no complaints..." Ray fiddled around with the weed pen and took a hit. The light at the end burned blue; he held his breath for a beat and then exhaled a cloud of cool white smoke and passed the pen to Mike.

With an intentionally acrimonious edge, I shot back, "Sure none of them complain to your face, we all know what they're thinking..."

Bill and Ray hollered with amusement. Bill had sat down next to me; I was trying to stay chill, but I was humiliated. Even moreso when he said, "she should know, she's a pro at taking a fat one."

I was livid, but I could only really be angry at myself. Fucking jerks, all of them. What did they say when I WASN'T around? Bill opened a beer and sat back. I didn't know how to stand up for myself. "Jerk." I shot back.

"Please, you wanted it from day one at the office." He patted my knee and kept his hand there. I sighed.

Mike handed me the weed pen; the hit relaxed me a bit, enough to be able to sit back and act cooler than i felt.

We kept passing the pen and talking, breaking out chips and taking turns at MK. But no matter what we talked about, the conversation kept coming back to how hard it was to give Bill head, but how enthusiastic I'd been, and on and on. Finally I snapped, "hey, if you guys are so obsessed with Bill's cock, why don't YOU try sucking it?"

Mike laughed. "I've tried, but he always sucks mine first."

"Well lucky you, you've got an irresistible dick. That's what Cathy kept saying when she was dating you."

"That's my superpower."

"What," I asked. "Irresistible dick?"

"Yeah, you should try it."

Bill lit up. "Shortstack, you should definitely try it."

I looked at them bewildered. "What?? I... I don't know..."

"Awww, come on, just a little BJ..."

I wanted to escape the humiliation. I had started off tonight with completely different ideas in my head... how stupid they had been. I didn't know what to do. But despite myself, I was getting wet. After a bit more urging, and Bill stroking my bare thigh, I eked out a quiet "okay."

"Here, if you want some privacy." Ray tossed me a blanket.

I rolled my eyes. Bill laughed. Mike started unzipping his pants, pulling them down a little to free his already hard cock. It's true, it was much smaller than Bill's, but almost squared off in a way, straight and with a wide head. It did look nice.

I got off the couch in front of Mike and pulled the blanket over my head. He put a hand on my shoulder, and I started taking him into my mouth. I found that my jaw was way less sore and I could take almost all of his length; as he filled my mouth I heard him moan, and I started getting turned on. "Ohhh this is fucking great." Mike groaned.

I heard someone high five someone else; I increased my speed until finally with a grunt he came into the back of my throat.

I used my finger to clean up the bit of cum that dribbled out of my mouth when I pulled him out, then I emerged from the blanket. "You swallowed all of it??" he asked impressed.

Ray asked for a turn next; it was only fair. I didn't have anything left to say to these boys anyways. I sucked him off until, even with his relatively modest size, my throat started getting sore. I used my hands to finish him off, under the blanket, getting as much of it into my mouth as I could.

Then Bill decided he was horny, so he took me to the bed and fucked me from behind. You get the gist. I was done trying to fight my nature, which was a girl they would never ever date, but who was chill enough to put out. So I did. I took so much goddamn cock that night. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?

Bill, the gentleman that he was, did offer to get me a cab but I refused; it felt cheap. As I walked the mile and a half home that night, sore (and like, full of cum), I remembered how goddamn humiliating the whole thing had been. I felt my face flush. And I felt my cunt get wet all over again.