Silly Sid Ch. 02: Power

Story Info
Sid's roommates get even more confusing.
2.6k words
4.05
12.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fru
Fru
37 Followers

Silly Sid

Fru(strated)

7/6/08

Updated 8/19/17

Ch 2. Power

"Oh, and by the way," Shelley said, "don't wear that sweater."

I tossed it back on my bed.

"Have a great day at work!" she said, gave me a quick hug (tingles!), and left the room. I could hear her grabbing her purse and keys, and, two minutes later, the engine of her car.

I heaved a heavy sigh and walked slowly out of my room. I didn't close the door.

I walked to work, looking at the ground. I just knew Shelley was going to call me again today, and I knew it was going to be bad. She'd been taking me to steadily raunchier bars and seedier clubs. I knew she was there to protect me, but...I was still afraid of what came next. You know, sex clubs. And stuff. I wondered if Richard would be there.

Would she be lending me out to those big, scary people who knew what they were doing, who knew how to hurt you? What would I even do about it? I mean, she's the one who would be protecting me from those doms, but what would she be doing? Would she take a sub of her own? Maybe, because I'm not a sub or a dom, they would just let me be. You know, stand along the walls in this...oh damn, this little leather mini-skirt and thigh-high boots. Shit. Shelley'd set me up, hadn't she? Good thing she was buying most of these outfits, I would have been all the way broke if I'd had to shell out for some of this stuff.

Lately, it seemed like she had a new outfit for me practically every other day. She'd burst into my room with a self-satisfied grin on her face and tell me that she had just THE outfit for me, and I just HAD to wear it because she just KNEW it was going to look AMAZING. And she'd squeeze my arm and tell me I was beautiful, so I'd sigh and take the bag from her and put on whatever was inside. Sometimes it was a flimsy-looking sundress, sometimes short-shorts and a halter top, sometimes just a miniskirt so short that felt like it barely covered, well, anything at all. And there were usually shoes, which were inevitably of the impractical variety and almost always at least twice as tall as any heels I'd owned before.

I punched in and took my place behind the counter. I fiddled with the bottle of shoe-spray, and watched the old men throw spares and splits. When the blankness of boredom set in, I leaned my elbow on the counter and thought about this morning and daydreamed, but it was like...not normal daydreams? Somehow. I know it's impossible. But it felt like I was floating around in a sea of fuzz, like when the video you're trying to watch has been removed for copyright reasons and everything is grainy, and then everything felt all melty and I...

*It was like I was sitting on my bed, and it was like Shelley came in and sat next to me and started to take off my jeans. Somehow, I wasn't disturbed by this or anything, because in this scenario, all I wanted to do was kiss her. My sexy Shelley. Oh, be my lover, lean over and press those lips against my neck, slide them up to my ear or down to my breasts...Dream Shelley would always comply. She always did whatever I said and whatever she did was heavenly, from holding me to licking my pussy until I screamed and moaned and came. She always told me it tasted sweet, too, sweet like raspberries, which was funny because...* I jolted out of my guilty haze whenever the door opened and felt twice as awful as before the whole thing started. Three times as bad when I remembered what I'd been daydreaming about.

All day, whenever I was starting to forget any of it, like when this girl came in with her dad and beat her own all-time record, or when I was really busy dealing with that tour group who didn't really speak English, I would look down for some reason, like to grab a lollipop for the girl or shoes for the tourists, and I would see the skirt and the boots. I would remember what I'd been thinking about doing to my roommate, and I would get red-faced, and someone would leer, and I would wish I had never been born. Especially when I ended up touching myself in the bathroom, rubbing and clenching until that hot sigh of relief swept through me. Twice.

Shelley did not text me that day as I'd feared. She just flat-out kidnapped me after work. She breezed through the door like she owned the place, told my boss to his face that she was taking me early because he didn't really need Sid to help close, now did he? and grabbed my elbow. She hustled me out to the car like I was a prisoner or something.

Oh well. What was I gonna do? Shelley had the time and willpower to work out. She was much stronger than I was. Her hand felt like it was sending little sparks into my arm.

Richard was in the passenger's seat, so she popped open the back door for me and flourished; I slid in behind Richard.

"Hey there, Sid. How was work?" he asked.

I shrugged. "OK."

"You guys ready? Seatbelts?" Shelley asked.

I reached behind my shoulder and dragged it down, pushed until I heard the click. Shelley turned the key. I didn't bother to ask where we were going; I'd see soon, and then I would know. It was probably going to be some kind of S&M club or strip joint or, or, I don't know. Something else from my nightmares.

But Richard and Shelley were dressed like normal people. I didn't see a grocery bag anywhere, either, so they weren't planning to change. But I—I looked down. Huh? I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. A much nicer shirt than I would have chosen myself, but where had the skirt and boots gone? I'd felt leather on my skin all day, but now I felt denim. I hadn't changed. Those guys had been leering at me, though, checking me out. I thought it was the skirt. What was going on?

My puzzlement waxed again when we pulled into a well-lit parking lot on the good side of town. It was a restaurant. Not too fancy, but not a chain, either.

"Hungry?" asked the friend who was clearly hiding something. She smiled.

I shrugged. She unlocked the car and we all headed towards the restaurant. This was going to be awkward. No matter how normal this place was, no matter how pedestrian, it was worse than all the bars she'd ever taken me combined. I was going to have to sit with the happy couple and watch them cuddle up at the table. I was going to be a massive third wheel, and there were only so many times I could excuse myself to the bathroom in one meal.

Why couldn't they have kept up that whole "not talking to Sid" thing? I would rather make mac and cheese every night then do this. Richard pushed open the door and ushered us both inside.

"Table for three?" the hostess asked. Cheery and perky.

"Y'know, maybe..."

"What is it?"

"I, I'm not too hungry, maybe I'll just go...I can walk home, you guys enjoy."

"Silly Sid, home is miles from here."

"I don't want to interrupt anything."

The hostess stared at us.

"You're not interrupting anything!"

"Yeah Sid, we want you here."

"Uhh..."

Shelley put a firm hand on my shoulder. "Sid, you're eating with us. You're going to stay, and you're going to have a great time. I'm sure you just feel off because you're hungry."

Yeah, that must be it.

Shelley turned back to the hostess, who was tapping one foot rapidly against the floor. "Yes please, table for three."

Full and happy and a little tipsy (or at least, I was), we sang to the radio on the way home. I felt better than I had in weeks.

"See? I told you. You were just hungry."

"Yeah, definitely." Shelley turned around and smiled at me from the passenger's seat, patted my knee fondly, and then winked. I caught Richard's smile in the rear view mirror. His fingers played lightly over hers by the e-brake as she gave him back her hand. I sighed and sunk lower in my seat. Maybe tonight wasn't so great. My numbness descended once again.

I looked down and started. Where the hell had that leather skirt come from? Now I was wearing it with my normal sneakers, the ones I always used to wear before Shelley started...Shelley must have something to do with this. Shelley must know what was going on. Maybe? No. She was just trying to get me out, help me to meet some new people.

Was I going crazy? Was Shelley driving me crazy? No, no, the...well, the weird stuff only happened around her...but then again, I'd been doing stuff I *never* normally do. Shelley couldn't *make* me do anything like drink or dance or go to any of the places we'd been going. Right? Now that I thought about it, maybe I had requested we go to some of those places? Maybe I'd asked her to freshen up my wardrobe?

No...What?

"...you silly goose. Come on!"

"What?"

"Why are you just sitting there, silly? We're home! Come inside with us."

"Oh. Right." We were indeed home. I got out and followed Shelley's swaying ass inside.

Wait, what? Shelley was my friend! No, Shelley was my roommate and I didn't have thoughts like that about her. Anymore. Or, not since that last orgasm in the bathroom.

Right?

Did I?

This was so confusing.

"Where's Richard?"

"Already inside. Waiting for us."

"Waiting? Are we watching a movie or something? I mean, you guys? I'm gonna go to my room."

"Why?"

"I want to let you guys have your space. Plus, I have this book that I'm reading and it's starting to get really sad so I don't want to miss any—"

She cut me off. She took hold of my shoulders and looked me right in the eye. "Sid, don't do this to yourself. We're your friends and we want you with us. Come with me. You'll have a good time. You're just upset because you haven't been laid in a while."

Come to think of it, not since college...and he'd just been taking pity on me for a few months. Matthew was much too good for me. I think he was getting his MBA now...I'd heard secondhand. But she'd told me to come with her and Richard, so Silly Sid followed Sexy Shelley and her Rugged Richard into their bedroom.

What? Their bedroom?

Shelley sat on the bed. Richard started giving her a shoulder massage. I needed to leave. It was clearly their private time and I was so obviously intruding it wasn't even funny anymore.

"I'm...gonna go," I said. I didn't move.

"You're going to come over here," she said back to me, and there I went. I was wearing jeans again, which I found out were real jeans when Shelley started to take them off. Dream Shelley? No, Real Shelley. Touching my bare thighs.

What?

We writhed naked in each other's arms. Richard watched as we slid our hands down each other's bodies, moistening each other's lips and then pussies. He would reach out as if to touch one of us, and then pull back.

Sexy Shelley nibbled her way down my neck, around my breasts, down, down the long and winding way to my burning, wet...oh! A tongue, a sweet tongue, she reached up to run a hand down my stomach and under to my ass to pull me up to her mouth, to make me come like I never had before and I was a real woman and I was a wild woman, I was bucking and moaning and forcing her down on me and everything went fuzzy and, and, and then everything got really clear and, and, and then Richard reached out and, and then—

It all came crashing down. The tears started leaking, and then pouring, torrenting out until I could barely see.

"What, what is it?" Shelley asked, looking up, licking her lips.

I couldn't reply. I just shook my head.

She wriggled up to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "Why? Why are you crying? What the hell is wrong?"

I just kept crying, and then started gasping when my air ran out from the crying and shaking. I sat up and then leapt off her bed. I started putting on whatever clothes I could find.

Richard slid a hand down Shelley's side until she turned to face him. "Want me to make her one of my special cards?"

"No honey, because then she won't think it's real. I'm trying to build her confidence, here. I can make her do whatever I say, why won't it stick? She should be an outgoing babe by now. She was, for a second...this crying, this shouldn't be happening!"

"Maybe she's not meant to be an outgoing babe. Maybe this is really what she is and what she's most comfortable with. I'm still not sure about the ethics here...sex is one thing but trying to change someone's personality? Maybe that's just not a shape Sid can hold."

Shelley leaned against her boyfriend and pulled one leg into her chest.

"No, no that can't be it. She's smart and gorgeous and so capable, why can't she see it? She's going to work at that damn bowling alley the rest of her life unless she goes to grad school but she doesn't think she's good enough to go. She doesn't think anyone would actually sleep with her of her own free will, and she doesn't think her friends are actually her friends. I thought this would prove it to her."

"But...I don't know, Shel, I don't really like this situation either. It's awkward. I like sleeping with you, I love you, I don't want her. She sees us as an inseparable couple, and that's how I feel. She should have someone of her own."

"But we talked about this. You said you were OK with it."

"Yeah, a threesome would be cool, but...look at her. She really doesn't want it. This isn't the way."

"Rowan said these powers always worked. Always! They always worked for him." She pouted.

"This is a different situation, love. As I understood it, the powers uncover. They bring out what's already there. That, uh, "outgoing babe" was always who Bailee was. Her life had dimmed her natural, um, vitality, and he just brought it up again. No little illusions and no bars and no threesomes can bring out what isn't there. What he gave you only allows you the kind of power you're talking about in a very temporary way. Sid is shy. Sid is timid."

"Sid is silly, I know the routine," I sniffled. They looked up at me. I rubbed my face on my shoulder to try and wipe away some of the tears. "And maybe you can't empower someone just by ordering them around." My voice got louder as I spoke, the words coming stronger and more sure. "Can I go now?" I practically spat that last bit at her.

A shocked Shelley nodded. I picked up my pants and fled to my room.

I slammed the door. It felt like sex.

Fru
Fru
37 Followers