Silva Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see more. Put your face down, against the floor, and pop your ass up a little higher," he says, pulling the leather out of me. I can't help but moan as he does, absolutely craving deep penetration.

One of James's favourite things to do was to tease me, shallowly working me up until he felt like I was ready. He'd had me begging for him, his fat cock and his cum, worshipping his body, or even just a touch. His fantasies and my horniness complimented each other.

He sits over me, a leg on each side, and reaches over my head, grabbing my wrists. He wraps a velvet strap around them, tying them together.

Hands bound, face down and ass up, I was completely at his mercy.

"You're the sexiest piece of ass I've ever seen," James says guiltily, still caressing me with the leather.

He smacks my ass with it, a hard thwack against my cheek, spreading warmth up and down my leg. I quiver, not looking at James, and waiting for the next hit.

His fingers are frenzied as they slide into me. It takes me completely by surprise and I gasp in delight. I hear him chuckle, and then he slips a couple fingers into my mouth with his not busy hand, with I suck eagerly, working my tongue around the ring on his finger.

I knew that somewhere, there was a woman who wore a matching one.

He aggressively rubs the tight bulge against me, and I can feel how hard his cock is. I moan a little louder as he works away, trying to invite him in.

Come on, James, bite. Don't make me beg.

He must be able to feel how much I wanted him, because then, in one quick motion, he fills me, and I groan as I take his dick from behind. It felt so much deeper than from in front, and James was certifiably huge, a monster cock.

He stops for a moment before beginning to thrust, in long, solid motions, making sure to cram every inch of himself inside me. It hurts a little, but the feeling of just being wide, being pushed, and every bit of me touching him inside, is just so worth it.

The push and pull begins as he starts to slam into my from behind, holding me, my hands still bound. I desperately want to untie them, so I could touch myself and cum, but he wasn't having any of it. If I knew James, which I did, I could pretty much guarantee that he wanted to do it himself. He wasn't one for letting someone else do all the work.

His thumb finds its way to the top of my booty, and gently traces over my hole, teasing. I have a flashback to last time I came by, and how he anally destroyed me, satisfying me in a way that I never had been.

But that's a story for another time.

He leans closer, his chest hovering over my back, as he breathes hard, and works his hands on my clit and breasts, readying me. I can feel myself getting so close, almost too close too early, and then he gets faster for me, rubbing as well, and it was all building up.

He twists my nipple a little, and I can't help but melt, legs weakening as the wave of orgasm crashes over me. I moan so loudly I am sure the receptionists must have heard, but I don't care. James was just so good.

I can feel his satisfaction, and then his strokes get more consistent, playing to his weakness of putting attention on the tip, and then down the length of himself, as he hastened towards climax.

He stiffens up, and lets out a long moan, hands gripping my body tightly, as he pounds into me. I bite my lip, trying to ignore the pain, as I feel certain I might have ripped a little. I don't care. I love this feeling.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight against his body, his perfectly formed muscles tense and hot against my soft skin. We just lean on each other, sweaty and satisfied, for a minute, while he catches his breath.

"Oof," I say lightly, stroking the side of his beautiful face.

He looks into my eyes, smiling.

"You're a good fuck, you know."

"Thanks James, you're not too bad yourself."

He nods appreciatively, standing up.

"Do you want some water?" he offers.

"I'd love some."

He gets me a glass, which I drink greedily, parched from all the moaning and heavy breathing.

"Any more clients today?" I ask him, trying to make conversation while we got dressed.

"Not many," he says vaguely. James never liked to talk business to me.

As he did at the end of all our sessions, he walks over to the computer, inserts a blank DVD, and makes me a copy. This was the premium service James provided. A record, a beautiful and fancy record, of our time. I had over twenty disks now, so perhaps it would be time to start using them for something.

"Thank you for your time," I say to him, as I walk out the door. I can feel his eyes follow me.

"Likewise, Silva. It's always a pleasure."

12