Silver Fox Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,134 Followers

She leans back and laughs. "It's fine," she says as she settles back in her chair, whisking her legs under the table. "It's good to admire a woman's legs, no matter whom they belong to."

Time for another gulp of scotch.

The busboy clears the table. Grandma spreads her hands on the white tablecloth in front of her and smooths it slowly and purposefully.

"Vince," she says. "I hardly ever get out of the house. Your grandfather would rather watch History Channel than take his wife out. And . . ." She reaches across the table and rests her hand on my wrist. "I'm so enjoying our time together." She shakes her long, lustrous silver hair. "Must we call it a night so soon?"

I stutter something about an early morning workout.

"There, there." Grandma pats and rubs the back of my hand. "I'll get you home before dawn."

She laughs and finishes the glass of scotch in front of her.

"Seriously," she continues. "Couldn't we just enjoy our time together a little bit longer?"

I tug at the collar of my shirt. "Sure," I say, finally. "I'd love to."

Grandma beams and claps her hands together quietly.

"Goodie," she exclaims. She hesitates for a moment and returns her hand to my wrist. "I wonder," she says in a hushed voice. "I'm so curious."

I nod dumbly. She prods me with her eyes.

"Uh . . . yeah." I say. "Curious about what?"

"Well," she answers and rests her hands on the tablecloth. "I know you were so . . . enthusiastic . . .about exercise when you were younger. And, Naomi tells me you've developed into quite an extraordinary young man."

There's no more scotch in my glass but I raise it to my lips anyway. My face is burning.

"Yes," I say. "Okay."

"Well." She draws out the word. "I'd love to see how all that hard work and determination have paid off."

I nod. "You mean you'd like to come to the gym sometime?"

She titters and squeezes her fingers around my wrist. "Oh, yes. Of course. I'd love to. But." She hesitates again and looks down at the table for a moment. "Since we're here. No thanks to Naomi." She raises her gleaming eyes to mine. "Perhaps you could show me tonight?"

I have no idea what she's talking about so I stare dumbly at her, a weak grin pasted to my face.

"I mean." She squeezes my wrist again. "Perhaps you could show me tonight. Show me what a big boy you've become."

The scotch has obviously worked its way deep into my brain because I nod stupidly.

"Sure," I say. "Why not?"

Grandma releases my hand and exhales deeply. "Whew," she says. "I thought I'd never get that out."

She smiles at me and raises her hand for the check while simultaneously grabbing her small, glittering purse. The waiter deposits the check on the table, grandma flips a credit card onto it, and the waiter whisks the check and the plastic away. By the time he returns, we're standing next to the table. Grandma scribbles something on the check and turns to me.

"Shall we?" She says, pointing her chin toward the door.

I follow her through the almost-deserted restaurant. My eyes are fastened on her long legs and her wide ass as it rolls beneath her dress. I can feel my cock stir.

What is wrong with me? I shake my head as the maître d' opens the door for us. I stumble into the cool night air.

Grandma pauses and raises her finger, sarcastically, to her lips. "Hmmmm," she says. "Let's take my car." She laughs and pulls a key fob from her purse.

Somewhere in the parking lot, a car beeps. As I toddle forward, grandma loops her arm in mine and we stagger together across the lot. She's giggling when she pulls the door of her Cadillac CTS open.

"Go on, honey," she slurs. "Hop in."

I pull the door open and drop into the seat. With a little whoop, she slides into the drivers seat and turns the ignition. The Caddy rolls onto the highway.

"Hey," I say. "Wrong way. Parkerville is back that way!"

Grandma smiles and reaches over to slap at my leg. "Of course it is, silly."

I relax into the smooth leather seat. My head is starting to spin a little but the scotch is also making me feel warm and relaxed. We drive for ten or fifteen minutes until a bright neon sign looms ahead of us on the highway. Grandma flicks on her blinker, checks the rear view mirror, and pulls into the Lakeside Motel. She parks in front of a long row of single-story motel rooms.

I look at her.

"Here," she says, digging into her purse and thrusting a wad of bills at me. "Go get the room."

I stare at the money and laugh at the absurdity of it. Five minutes later, I've paid the bald, fat guy at the front desk and I'm swaying back toward the car. I examine the numbers on the room until I get to 16. As I insert the key, I hear the car door open and close and then the sound of grandma's heels on the parking lot gravel. I push the door open and stumble inside. Grandma follows behind me. The door closes and a lamp clicks on.

"Oh my," she sighs, dropping her purse onto the table between two chairs at the front of the room. "I wasn't sure I could make it. The road was shaking so much."

We look at each other and start giggling. Pretty soon, we're choking with laughter and grandma totters on her heels towards me. She clutches my shoulder just as she's about to slip and fall. We're still laughing when she pushes herself away from me and falls into one of the motel room chairs.

As her laughter fades away, she takes a deep breath and beams up at me.

"Well," she says. "Let's get to it. Good enough for Naomi, good enough for me!" She cackles.

I stand between grandma and the bed, shaking with laughter. "A show," I huff. "Is that what I'm doing?"

Grandma claps her hands together. "Oh my god, yes! A show! My own personal muscle boy show!"

Her cheeks are flushed and her chest is heaving.

I look around. "We'll need some music," I say and lean over to turn on the radio next to the bed.

A soft jazz tune flows from the tiny, black receiver.

"Perfect," I mumble and turn back to grandma. "Ready?"

She settles her hands onto her thighs and whips her head up and down. Her long hair falls in front of her face and she starts giggling again.

I pull my sport coat off and throw it behind me. I'm drunk. Very drunk. And, for some reason, way back in the last part of my brain that still functions reasonably, I'm already making excuses. Grandma brushes the hair out of her eyes and claps.

"Bravo, Adonis," she mumbles. "Bravo!"

I yank my tie down and throw it onto my jacket. I slowly start to unbutton my shirt, rolling my hips back and forth in a parody of a stripper. Grandma guffaws and smacks her hands on her thighs. I peel my shirt away from my body and grandma stops laughing. Her eyes are fixed on my torso and I see her swallow. I tug my shirt off and begin posing. Flexing my biceps, hunching my chest, lacing my fingers behind my head and rolling my abs.

A blush begins to creep up grandma's cheek. She is quiet and transfixed. I'm grinning like a fool. I've lost track of everything. I unbuckle my belt, pull it free, and snap it in my hands. Grandma shifts in her chair and leans back. Her massive bosom is heaving up and down. I throw the belt away and begin to unbuckle my pants. I slide them over my hips and they drop to the floor. I step out of them and gyrate my hips.

"Oh my lord," grandma whispers to herself.

Her hands are clenching and unclenching her dress across her thighs. I waggle my hips back and forth, feeling my dick swing beneath my boxers. The music shifts to something slower and I close my eyes, swaying to the smooth jazz.

A warm hand slides across my abs. "You like it," I mumble, eyes still pressed shut.

Two soft hands glide up my abs to my pecs. I open my eyes. Grandma is staring at me with her hands on my chest. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are wide.

"Come on," I say drunkenly. "It takes two to tango."

I reach for her and grab her around the waist and she collapses against my chest. We sway together. I can hear grandma breathing faster. I slide my hands up her back and gently tug the zipper on her dress downward. Her body stiffens.

I open my eyes and gaze at her. She looks beautiful - - her lips parted and her eyes glowing.

I lean my lips to her ear and drink in her perfume. "This is what Naomi likes," I whisper. "She likes it a lot."

A little choking sound escapes grandma's lips and she melts back into my arms. I pull the zipper of her dress down to her waist and slide my hands along her shoulders. The silky dress collapses to the floor. Beneath the dress, grandma's sheer white bra holds up two big, fleshy breasts. She wears a matching pair of panties that stretch tight across her hips. I drop my hands to her hips and pull her tighter against me.

"Kiss me, grandma," I whisper into her ear. "I want to taste you."

I feel her tremble and she squeezes my chest with her fingers.

"I . . .I . . ." She tries to say something as I press my lips to hers.

Her lips press together and then slowly open. Our mouths push hard against each other and I unwind my tongue into her mouth. She groans and slides her arms around my neck, squeezing herself against me. I spread my hands across her ass and squash her hips against mine. We kiss and kiss. And then, as I try to gracefully twist around onto the bed, I trip over my pants and flop onto the bedspread. Grandma lands on top of me and we start giggling.

She raises her head and looks into my eyes. Her smile dissolves and she returns her lips and tongue to my mouth. Her long, soft hair cascades around my face. We're still kissing . . . when I fall asleep.

I wake in the motel room when sunlight peeks through a gap in the curtained window and lands on my eyes. I blink, uncertain where I am. I turn my head. Grandma is sleeping next to me. We're both under the covers and my boxers have disappeared. My mouth is dry but my head feels fine. I rub my eyes. As usual, I'm sporting morning wood.

Next to me, Grandma lies on her side, the covers rising over the swell of her hips. She's still wearing her bra. My cock is painfully swollen. I'm just about to slide out of bed when she stirs. She pushes her panty-clad ass against my hip and sighs.

I study the smooth, pale skin of her shoulder and her long hair. My cock feels like a chunk of concrete between my legs. I blink again and slowly settle in next to Grandma, rolling onto my side so that my hard cock nestles against her panties. She sighs sleepily and I press my cock against her ass. She mumbles something and scrunches her ass against my cock.

I snake an arm over her and slowly, tentatively run my hand across the top of her big tits. Her pale skin is soft and warm. I gently squeeze her massive breast and she parts her lips. She's not sleeping. I brush my lips across her neck and she shifts her hips. I kiss her neck and her eyes flutter open.

"Vince," she croaks.

The wrinkles around her mouth and her eyes are clearer and deeper in the dim morning light. I take an earlobe between my lips and nibble it. I can still smell her perfume. Her hands clutch the edge of the bed sheets in front of her chest. Her eyes are open now and she's staring at the wall opposite the bed. I can't tell if she's afraid or just unsure. I reach across her breasts and grab her wrist. Her arm hangs loosely in my grip and I slowly drag it under the covers and onto my cock. I press her fingers against my raging hard-on and then curl my hand over hers. I squeeze and she gasps. I kiss her neck and release her wrist. Her fingers clutch my cock.

"You're making me so hard," I whisper in her ear.

She licks her lips in response and tugs at my cock.

I push her hair behind her ear and run my lips along the rim of her ear. She sighs.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper to her. "So hot and sexy. I love your skin." I flick my tongue along her jaw bone and kiss her cheek. "You taste so good."

Her hand is massaging my cock now, mashing it in her fingers and pulling on it. I groan and slide my hand between her breast and her bra cup. I squeeze gently and continue kissing her neck. I flex my hips softly and her hips respond. She releases my cock and rubs her hand up and down its swollen shaft as our bodies start to rock together. She opens her mouth and breathes in and out more and more rapidly.

"Vince," she mutters, licking her lips. "Oh, Vince."

I reach beneath the covers and slide my hand under her panties. She screws her eyes shut and raises herself as I push her panties over her hip and then down along her thick, firm thigh. She flexes her knee to slide them off her foot and I run my hand between her thighs. She jerks her head up and gasps.

"Not yet," I whisper. "We haven't even started the good part."

Her lips press in a tight smile and she whimpers. I run my finger along her pussy lips, pressing firmly, and her thighs part wider. As I plunge a finger into her warm, wet cave, her hips jerk back against me. She arches her neck. Her hand drops from my swollen cock.

"Yes," she hisses softly, her eyes still squeezed shut. "That's good."

I slide another finger inside and our hips pump together more forcefully. The sheets are rustling on the bed.

"I need to be inside you," I whisper. "I want to be inside you."

She nods quickly. Her cheeks are bright red and she offers me a half-smile. I gently pull her shoulder toward the bed and slide on top of her. Her eyes are still shut and her arms hang along her sides, motionless. I part her legs with my knees and move my hips to rub my cock up and down her pussy. She twists her head to her left. I pull my hips back and drop the tip of my cock to her entrance. She trembles and I push my hips forward. My cock parts her moist lips and slowly, ever so slowly, sinks inside her. The walls of her damp cunt spread around my cock. I push and she hikes her knees up and spreads them wider. I'm inside her almost to my pubes. I stop, groaning as her slick pussy embraces of my hard, thick cock.

I don't think my dick has ever felt so good, suspended deep inside grandma's pussy, but I grunt and begin to slowly drive my cock in and of out of her. Her eyes fly open and meet mine. She opens her mouth and her nervous expression dissolves into joy. She looks into my eyes and grasps my shoulders in her hands. Her eyes widen as I rock back and forth, bouncing her body up and down on the bed.

A moan bubbles up her throat and she squeezes my shoulder and begins to rock her hips upward to meet my cock. Our bodies twist together on the hard mattress and she hikes her ankles onto my hips. I arch my neck and keep fucking her.

Grandma slaps her heels against my ass faster and faster, urging me on.

"God damn," I wheeze through gritted teeth. "You feel so fucking good." I unclench my jaw and look down at her. Her eyes drill into mine. "Your pussy feels so good on my cock. Like silk."

She rolls her eyes and tightens her legs around my hips. We are moving in perfect rhythm, my hips driving her as she thursts upward. She opens her mouth wide in a silent moan and then claws my shoulders. Her hips shake and she loops her arms around my neck, suddenly yanking my face down to hers.

"Fuck me." Her lips brush against mine as she murmurs. I can taste last night's scotch. "Fuck me hard, baby. Fuck me hard."

I mash my lips onto hers and our wet lips gnaw against each other. I'm ready to explode. I push deep inside her and stop. It sounds like she's trying to shout against my mouth as my swollen cock bursts, jetting one torrent after another into her pussy. I clamp my hips tight against her and her full, luscious body shivers and shakes. She squeezes her arms around my neck and drives her tongue deep into my mouth. My body shudders and I'm done.

I pull my mouth off Grandma's and inhale deep into my chest. She rubs her hands along my cheeks and smiles. Our hips are still glued together until my deflated cock slides out of her. She gulps a chestful of air and rolls her head to the side. Smiling, I flop next to her and we lie together panting on the rough sheets.

She rolls onto her stomach and rests her head on my chest. Her long hair tickles my skin. I can feel her bra-encased tits heaving up and down against my body. Our breathing slows in time together and I relax and lace my hands behind my head. Her face is still turned away from me but her fingertips crawl up and down my torso. I reach down and drag her upward. As she settles down on me, I pull her higher and she raises her head.

I smile and stroke her hair with my hands. She smiles back and leans down to kiss me.

"That was wonderful," I say. "That was beautiful."

She kisses me again and then studies my eyes. She runs her fingers along my forehead and down along my jaw. We kiss again and she slumps her head onto my shoulder.

"Wow," she whispers. "It's been a long time since that's happened."

I rub her back and she mumbles with pleasure. We lie together for ten or fifteen minutes before I push her off me. I jump off the bed and lope to the bathroom. I pee and flush the toilet. When I return to the bedroom, she's curled up on her side. I slide onto the bed behind her and stroke her hips. She turns to me.

"You're a bad boy," she whispers huskily. "Look what you made me do."

I laugh. "I'm only as bad as you need me to be."

She giggles and throws her leg over my waist and sits on top of me.

"God," she says, reaching around her back. "This thing is killing me."

Her bra snaps open and falls onto my belly. Her magnificent breasts drop onto her chest. They're soft and full and capped with big, thick nipples. They seem to glow in the sunlight falling through the curtains.

"Well," she purrs, shaking them back and forth. Her tits wobble across her chest. "Do you like them?"

I growl and grab a floppy, full breast in each hand, squeezing and flicking my thumb across her nipples. She laughs and covers my hands with hers, squashing my palms hard onto her full, soft tits. She shakes her crotch against my cock and I start to harden.

"You like them," she says, leering at me as I continue to squeeze and massage and pinch. "I can tell."

"I love them," I say as I rise up from my waist and attach my mouth to a thick, pink nipple.

I suck and chew on one tit and then the other, back and forth hungrily, and grandma grinds her pussy against my cock. Soon, I'm ready once again. She reaches between her legs, raises her ass, and stuffs my cock into her pussy. She hops up and down on my cock as I devour her nipples - - flicking them with the tip of my tongue, lapping them, sucking them. My hips are locking into rhythm with hers when she suddenly groans and mashes my head hard into her tits. Her hips slam downward and she jerks them back and forth and I come again, my hips arching upward and driving my cock deeper into her pussy.

She collapses onto me and sighs.

We don't leave the Lakeside Motel until late afternoon. I sit, exhausted and silent, in the passenger seat of the Cadillac. Grandma concentrates on the road. She looks tired too. But, also radiant. Her skin glows and she tilts her chin proudly above the steering wheel. We pull into Rizzoli's parking lot and slow next to my car.

"Well, Vince," she says, turning to me. "I guess that was a pretty good blind date. Don't you think?"

I laugh and lean over the console to kiss her. She's smiling as our lips meet.

"One for the record books," I say. "Either way."

She squeezes my chin in her long fingers. "Now, you know your old granny is going to need to see you again. And soon."

I brush her long hair with my hand. "Naomi has my number," I mutter through fish lips.

She shrieks and tries to smack me but I duck and push the car door open. I lean back into the car.

"I love you grandma," I say.

"Oh my god." She takes a deep breath. "I love you too, baby. So much."

I slam the car door shut and wave as her Cadillac squeals out of the parking lot. Wow, I think to myself. What the fuck just happened to me?

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,134 Followers