Silver Linings Ch. 02

Story Info
Into the gathering dark...
2.3k words
4.16
6.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twilight. Into the gathering dark, freely I walked. No shirt, no shoes, no need for service. Signs of weakening light colored by a hazy royal purple and the night's blue perfectly accented by the gleam of the stars. The wooded area in which I walked hosted colonies of fireflies, which seemed to lead me to a place that only I was familiar with. The only place my mind ever felt at ease. My very own rivered cove.

As the forested area receded, my destination in clear visibility, there stood the silhouette of a human...standing in the middle of the lagoon! Every step made, made it look more mystical and puzzling but the area felt more docile...gentle even. At that moment, I was compelled to get to where they stood. At the water's edge, I was able to see. It was Silver! Just like me, he stood in all his glory, entranced by the glow of the crescent moon, as it seemed to beam a caressing light onto his beautiful body.

Making my first step into the water, he looked my way. Even from a distance, it felt like he was staring into my very soul! As daunting as it was, I wanted...no...needed to be near him, with him! It was then that I steeled my will and began to slowly swim toward the mysterious.

The nearer I came to him, the more I saw of his body and the more worked up mine became. Greatly defined pecs, hugs arms but not over toned. A surprising slender frame that suited him well...and 9 inches of uncut thick glory which slowly pulsates to life and is deliciously intimidating as his personality...at least to me.

He extends his hand to me as an encouragement to meet him. At this point, all logic slips away from my mind. The fact that his feet stands upon the water's surface just makes the night feverishly magical. I take his hand and slowly my body tingles beyond its means of lust...a warmer, glowing feeling of comfort as it glides above the water's surface to meet his.

He's so close...I hear his breath and it grows ragged by the second as if to say come closer. I can't contain myself. My hands reach for both sides of his cheek and reach to close in the gap with my lips. I realize that my eagerness for him is causing me to leak precum and soon after, I feel his hot throbbing cock rubbing against mine. His tongue invades my mouth and together a dance begins between mouths. My hands move around his back tightening, wishing for more. My body quivers in ecstasy, a feeling so overwhelmingly powerful, I break away from him for just a moment to catch my breath. Those violet eyes...how they entrance me so! He looks down at me and powerfully grabs me by the waist, reeling me into THE most intense, passionate kiss I've ever felt!

Coming to from the sound out my sound of my own moaning, scanning my darkened hospital room, I thought I saw a shadow by the window in the darkest corner of the room.

"Silver?"

Strange...I thought I heard the sound of cloth being wind whipped, but it could have been the blinds, after all...the window was open. I'll just decide to chalk it all up to restlessness from lack of sleep.

As my body now adjusts to being fully awake, I began to feel wet in the nethers. Hoping this was another dream, I closed my eyes, started my own mantra and slowly lifted the bed sheet covering me.

"Oh gods...please don't tell me I blew one in here" I repeated over and over until...

Sighing heavily, I realized I didn't need to peel off my covers to look. It was all over the sheets, thighs, stomach, the hospital gown...need I say more.

What am I gonna do!! If someone notices this, namely Jade..."He'd never let me live this down!"

"Live what down, Mr. Taylor?"

My blood and skin froze white instantaneously. Eyes closed, I wished this was yet another dream, or should I say...nightmare. This had to be!!

"What are you doing, Mr. Taylor" said the voice as it stifled chuckles under its breath.

Slowly, I turned to match the voice to a face. "D-Doctor! I-I-I...ummmm...I...How long have you been standing there?!"

"Long enough" he said as he unleashed a flurry of laughter.

I slammed myself back on the bed covered my head with the sheet. "It would be easier if I just died now..."

As the laughter continues to fill the room, he decides to approach the bed. "Wow! Hahaha...you do realize that you're smearing it all over yourself now...right?"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?!"

"No doubt! You are without a doubt one of my most interesting patients I've had! Hahahaha! Not only do you have interesting friends, but you also suffer from diarrhea mouth."

"Wait? What now?!"

"Hehehe...it's when someone gets so nervous or anxious, that they unknowingly slip whatever is on their minds. It just passes through their lips unfiltered. I noticed your friend suffers from it as well, it's a very quirky yet very cute trait."

After another volley of his chuckles, his expression changed to a smile of evil playful intent. "Seeing as you were able to make me laugh, I'll agree to help you secretly clean up and not mention this to anyone for a long while...IF you agree to answer any questions and agree to tasks I ask of you...in secret of course."

I couldn't believe my ears. Did I just get propositioned by my doctor?!

"Ummm, what exactly do you mean by that Dr. H? If I didn't know better, it sounds like an extortion of sorts."

"Well I suppose...but it's not what you think. Yes you are cute but I wanna know more about that friend of yours. Besides, by the looks of things, I'd say your heart and loins already belong to someone else."

"Hmmm...I don't know...being blackmailed by a person I don't know...nonetheless his first name."

"Fair enough...I'll tell you what, do this for me and I'll answer anything questions you have and I'll waive your hospital bill with no serious catch. How does that sound?"

"What's your name Dr. H?"

"I don't tell anyone this, but it's Solara. People just usually call me Surfer outside the hospital."

"You surf?"

"Yes, but I think it's more or less my appearance than experience on the waves."

"Okay, I'll believe you and take the deal for now, but let me ask this, what did you mean when you said you wouldn't say anything for a long while?" I puffed.

"C'mon, you must admit...this situation is too good to hold on to forever! Heh heh heh! However, you may get lucky enough where it may slip my mind and it never gets out."

"I do believe you're beginning to sound like someone else I know..."

A grandiose smug smile scaled across his face as he said "Well, you go into the bathroom and change into another gown while I dispose of the 'evidence' before I change my mind."

Naturally, I cringed as I got up and flew past him as fast as I could, not wanting him to see my soiled hospital gown still at half mass due to that dream. Just how do I manage to get myself in these situations!

Taking off the gown, I carefully began to wipe down any "evidence" left on my body, wincing at the shocks of pain flooding past if I move too much beyond my means. As I work myself down, I only began to realize then that the equipment was still more than eager for something...

Dammit all to hell! Why do I want him so bad! I've hardly ever spoken more than 2 sentences to him at a time. I mean...yes he is gorgeous, and yes he is a big ball of mystery which is extremely enticing...forbidden even.

"Huuuuuunggggggghhh...mmmmm...if...if only..."

I closed my eyes and tried to envision that dream. So worked up, it took all but 10 'hand-ups' to blow another copious load into the sink (Don't judge me, It was too painful to sit and/or aim into the toilet...obviously the sink is closer to it and easy cleanup). And as luck would have it, at the very moment of release...

"Hurry up in there, there's also something else I'd like to ask you 'Creamy'."

Great! Just great...not only can I not enjoy the moment of climax bliss, but now doc's got me by the balls, so to speak. Now I've got another sarcastic Jade who I barely know teasing...These days are becoming too long for their own good.

Cleaning up quickly as I could (yet again), I try to muffle any wincing noises that try to escape my lungs and put on another one of these infernal gowns to escape back to the danger zone. Taking a second to gather morale...deep breath and open.

"Well, it took you long enough, even in your condition it shouldn't be THAT long..."

"JEEZ DON'T DO THAT! OWW OWW!! I'm a sick patient! Don't be startling people like that waiting right at the door!"

"Well...being that I've specifically made you my last patient checkup before I clock out, I'd need to examine you. Seeing that you were taking some time, I'd figured to check on you but..."

He spun on his heels a full 180o as his shoulders spasmed uncontrollably not been able to contain his snickering. Honestly at this point, I don't know which emotion was more prevalent, embarrassment or anger...but he basically had me by the balls, what else could I do but sigh.

I scaled past him and jumped back into the re-made bed and expected for the abuse on my psyche to continue, hurting myself in the process.

"Well?!!"

"Well what, Mr. Taylor?" he said clearing tears from his eyes.

"Well, w-what did you have in mind for all of this?!!" I said as I felt my cheeks burn with shame.

"Well, for starters, I'm gonna check you again. Honestly, in the state you're in, you aren't supposed to be moving around the way you did tonight; but I suppose it couldn't be helped, given the circumstances." he said as he began his normal routine of checks and giggling along the way.

While he checked me, I figured, no better time than the present to play wingman! Might as well make up for brownie points I lost with myself and do my 'best friend' duties. "S-so Dr. Surf, you've heard the story what happened to me this far, so obviously by now, you figured out that I like guys..."

"Why Mr. Taylor, are you coming on to me?" he said as he stifled a laughter.

"NO! THATS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING!!"

The bastard releases his laughter, saying "Are you saying that I'm not good looking enough for you?"

"I-I didn't mean it that way, I-I just meant that..." closing my eyes to gain some bravado and some sense back, I ended up screaming " Would you just let me finish what I had to say, jackass?!"

Of course he goes off with annoying me by laughing again...but gestured that I should continue.

"What I'm asking you is, are you also interested in guys as well?"

"Why do you want to know?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Well, you're a doctor so you're far from being stupid, though I do know a few people who are book smart but lack serious common sense and for a lack of a better term 'street smarts'. I know you noticed my friend's obvious interest in you because you teased him by winking back."

Dr. Giggles goes off again, but as his laugh wains he proceeds by telling me, "I don't usually tell anyone about my life in or outside of my place, but I suppose its fair to tell you something since you've given me a good laugh and I've heard a lot of your life. But I want your word that I does not reach the ears of certain others."

"Deal."

"Truly, I can like guys or girls as long as they can love me."

"Oh great, another bisexual who doesn't know what he wants yet" I murmured.

"Hey, I heard that! Its an insult to call me bisexual, bisexuals just go around fucking both and tend to be a little loose with their body...I'm not like that..."

"Oh, did I strike a nerve doctor?"

"Not at all" he said as he fastened the bandage on my leg with unneeded force

"Well, what would you call yourself then?" I asked as the pressure made me wince.

"We're not...I mean, I'm not one to judge by labels, but if you must, then I suppose the term pansexual is more fitting."

"Hmmm...usually that term is either only used when bisexuals wanna fuck and leave some unsuspecting virgin who's aim is more love than lust...or it is the way you want it to mean. Usually it's the first option though."

"Well, you've only known me a few hours so I guess it would be fair to say that and not take offense to it. I can only tell you how I am, after all it is something that is not proved easily. May I ask what knowing this information, does for you?"

Being unable to stifle a giggle, I answered him with "Don't patronize me doc, you know exactly why I asked. I do, however appreciate your straight forward approach for the most of it. But allow me to be a little more forward in asking for your number for my idiot mother, Jade "Jackass" Selphere."

"Direct...abrasive yet direct...

...admirable.

How about this, give me the pleasure of asking Mr. Selphere the next time he visits???"

"Tomorrow..."

"Tomorrow then..." Said Dr. H as he turned towards the door.

"BUUUUUUUUUUT!!"

"Let me guess, this must happen in your presence?"

"You catch on quite quickly!!"

"We shall see..." He said with a smirk on his face as he exited.