Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

"Now there are two uppity servants who are getting complained about. I haven't threatened to spank anyone in this clan. At most I would give a punishment of tickly fingers." He turned and lunged at Gettie and wrapped his hands around her ribs and started tickling. She squealed and squeaked and finally got away from him. Dan smiled. "Punishment administered and problem resolved."

Gettie was swearing at him in Kitsune and Pam was trying not to laugh. "Oh god, I am beginning to think I am the only adult in her right now." She was still trying not to laugh as Arthur and Emelia left the suite.

"Gods this place is likely to make me go over the deep end." He groaned. "I don't even have the faintest idea how to deal with Dan since he is rather unlike any of the other Alphas I deal with." Aurthur shook his head. "A playful Alpha? How weird."

Emelia had to smile slightly. "I think he sees this place as somewhere he can come and relax. Even when the pack is with him he relaxes as well." She had seen him laying next to the pool with a couple kits and pups settled on him and he looked very content. Once in the room she pulled out some cloths and laid them on the bed. "These should work for you. I will be outside in the main living area so just come out when you are done."

Arthur looked at the cloths she had pulled out and thankfully they were pants that looked comfortable as well as a loose button up shirt. He quickly changed cloths and looked doubtfully at the soft ankle boots sitting next to the bed. He finally pulled them on and found them to be very comfortable. He finally walked out of the bedroom and she smiled.

"Those look good on you Arthur and shall we go? Dan and Pam are getting ready to head out." She opened the door for him and let him walk out first. In the hallway were the other three. "We are ready to go Lord Danilo."

He frowned at her. "I feel more tickly fingers coming on..." He checked Arthur out. "Those look very comfortable and I can tell that Helda made them. I think you will like her. She is the seamstress for the lords and ladies as well as anyone who wants to custom order something."

They walked outside and Dan smiled at the warm sun light. Autumn was coming and he was going to enjoy the warm sun while he could. "I really like this place. It might be bustling with activity but there is a sense of comfort. At home I have to be the hard lead alpha as needed but here I can relax and let my hair down."

Pam laughed and wrapped her arm around his. "And that is saying a bit since your hair is longer than mine. You don't find many males with hair down to their lower back even here." She had been fascinated by his hair since she had originally met him. It hadn't been nearly as long when she first met him but he had let it grow over the last year.

Dan leaned his head back a bit and sort of shook his hair. "I let it grow just to annoy the ladies." Gettie and Pam laughed at him as they walked into Helda's shop.

"Well Dan all you had to do was ask for new robes. You didn't need to pick a fight with the Red Kitsune clan spirit." She was grinning at him when she said it. After a quick hug for Emelia and Gettie she smiled at Arthur. "Welcome to my shop and I will do my best to make you look your best." She curled an arm around one of his. "Let's go to the back and Gettie get the door please."

Since Dan and Pam had been there they knew what to do and stepped into the changing room and stripped down. Arthur looked slightly startled when Helda took his arm and led him to the back. "What you need to do is go in and strip down to your shorts. I have the robes just for you. I can feel the colors that would look the best on you. I will be back in a few minutes."

Arthur was feeling a bit out of his depth but he did as instructed and stripped down. He could hear Gettie and Emelia quietly talking to each other. He waited for a few minutes and Helda lightly knocked.

"Would you mind stepping out so I can fit the robes?" She could tell that he was feeling uncomfortable and decided to get him dressed first. When he finally stepped out Helda gave him a warm smile. "I know you aren't very comfortable with this but it is normal. I am sure that Dan and Pam will make you as comfortable as possible. Emelia will as well." She unfolded the under robe and it was a soft pastel blue. "Put your arm in here, and now the other." She secured it at his waist.

Helda then shook out the over robe which was primarily sky blue with a soft pink edging. "Grab the sleeves of the under robe and slide your arms in here." She secured it and then tied the obi and stepped back. "Those colors look lovely on you Arthur. Take a look in the mirror and tell me what you think."

Arthur was uncomfortable till the under robe was secured and he couldn't believe just how soft it was. She slid on the over robe and it was made of a thicker material but was almost as soft. "Good gods these are pure silk aren't they?" He stepped in front of the mirror and a shy smile crossed his face. "I look totally different and the colors are lovely. Thank you ma'am."

Helda laughed. "Arthur if you call me ma'am again I will design the loin cloth incorrectly. Call me Helda please. I am not a lord or lady of the clan, just one of the seamstresses." Gettie snickered at her comment. "Okay Dan time for you to try on your new robes. They are the reverse of Lady Pam's." She shook the under robe out and it was a light brown. The over robe was predominately brown with a green trim. She secured the obi and stepped back and smiled. "Those colors look really good on you. You have changed a great deal since I first met you and you really did need new formal robes."

When Dan stepped out Arthur had to stare for a moment. He had been dealing with Alphas for many years but Dan was most definitely unlike any before. "Good god Dan how the hell do you manage not to squish your mate."

Dan snickered at his comment. "I have been dealing with humans for years and am used to being very careful when it comes to bed play." He glanced at the room Pam was in and his face softened. "With my mates it isn't a problem because I can feel if they are feeling squished or I am using more strength than I should. It feels good to feel a mate in my mind again."

Pam could feel him starting to feel a bit pensive and after stepping into the under robe and having it secured she walked over to Dan and wrapped her arms around him. "I know Dan but I am here for you." She gave him a kiss and another squeeze before she walked back over to Helda to finish getting dressed.

Arthur was definitely curious and Dan could smell that. "In the world I came from I lost my mate and daughters in a traffic accident. Mari held me during the nights to keep my wolf from clawing his way out of the house. Sheliae did something with my spirit to help me to start healing. Alysson accepted me and the headaches I have given her and Pam has accepted my request to be my mate. All of them helped me survive long enough to start coming to terms with my loss."

"Ah, you have my sympathy Dan and I am truly sorry you lost a mate. I have seen a few wolves who have and it wasn't pretty." He lightly patted Dan on the back which was definitely odd for him. He turned and looked at Pam. "You look lovely in those colors Lady Pam. Dan is a lucky dog... I mean a lucky wolf."

Dan mock growled at him as he opened the box with his new swords and slid them into the obi and adjusted them. "So how do I look Helda? Presentable?" Standing there he looked like a Lord of the clan since he was still in his mid-form. One thing he had noticed was as she put the robes on a hole for his tails automatically appeared.

She smiled and came over and lightly touched the swords. "They look very good on you Dan. I know my former mate made a good decision when he bequeathed them to you." There was a faint sheen of tears in her eyes.

He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a good hug. "Your mate who went before told me to give you his love and wishes for a long life for you and when you are ready a new mate to love and care for you." She tucked her head into his chest and sighed. "He also was very pleased that I accepted his swords and told me I would bring honor to them."

Pam came over and wrapped her arms around Helda as well and tried sending comforting thoughts to her. "It is never easy to lose someone we love. I hardly know Dan yet if something happened to him I would feel totally lost." They held her for a few moments before she urged them back.

"I have things to do so enough of this mushy stuff." Her voice was gruff as she spoke and waved Arthur over. "I need to check a few measurements to ensure your robes are perfect." She pulled out her measuring tape and checked a few and then sent all of them back to get changed. "They will be ready in your rooms when the pups are introduced to the cadet branches of the clan." She smiled slightly. "I know you won't have much use for them but those are yours Arthur to take with when you leave."

When he came out he looked a bit startled. "But they are worth a ransom, I couldn't take these." One hand was stroking the material and he loved the feel of it.

"Bah, I made them and I can give them away if I want. I rarely do it so Lady Alysson doesn't complain about it very much. They will be fitted for you and I rarely repurpose fitted robes like this." She had a grumpy expression on her face when she said that.

Dan had to smile slightly. "Helda as a lord of the clan you are going to come to my suite for dinner and a relaxing evening of talking. I will brook no argument about this." He looked at Arthur. "You are invited as well. We can do some general talking about other things you will need to know about." Now his smile was a bit wintery. "Now if you don't mind I am going to let Emelia show you around or whatever you wish to do. I will see you both at 6pm sharp and casual clothing. If you don't come in comfortable clothes Arthur I will order Emelia to hide those stiff and probably uncomfortable suits."

He looked at Pam. "Shall we take Gettie and deliver her to her mistress?" His eyes twinkled. "At least I didn't get her knocked up or both Mari and Alysson might have worked together to off me." When Gettie and Pam took a swack at him he danced out of range and laughed. "I also want to look in on Paulo and Sylvia and see if they are ready to come back."

They went their own ways and Dan wrapped an arm around Pam and held her close. "I will introduce you to Geoff as well since your first meeting was rather strained or was for me." The three of them walked to Geoff's suite and after knocking Dan walked in and had to smile. Mari was on the couch nursing one of his pups.

He walked over and settled down next to her and curled an arm around her. "You made some beautiful babies Mari." He lightly stroked the baby's cheek and a soft and gentle smile crossed his face. "I remember when both Allie and Ana were newborns. Even though I have seen a number of children born there is nothing like seeing yours born."

Geoff came out of the bed room with the other pup and settled down on the sofa. "Pam please take a seat and if you would like to hold Zahria? I promise her bites aren't too bad." That was to tease Dan.

Mari growled at him. "I will let you start nursing and then see what you have to say." She looked at Gettie. "Break out the hormones so he can help." Geoff looked horrified when she said that. Gettie and Pam snickered at his reaction and Mari's comment.

Dan shook his head. "Geoff please remember we are out voted since there are more females here than males." Mari finally detached Grayson from her breast and handed him to Dan. "He needs changing so get to work." She held her arms out for the other baby and started nursing her.

Dan didn't even comment when he took Grayson and held him close for a moment. "I see that I have a stinky baby in my arms huh? I guess that means I get to change you so you aren't stinky anymore." He settled on the floor and grabbed the diaper bag and flipped the small changing pad out and laid him down on it. Wrapped up the way he was he almost looked like a baby sausage. He knew why they wrapped newborns up snuggly but it always made him smile.

Dan unwrapped him which did not please the little boy and he started fussing. "Hush little one I will be done in just a few minutes." It was obvious that Dan had dealt with babies before since his movements were smooth and economical. Just a few moments later Grayson was changed and wrapped up snuggly. Dan lifted him to his chest and had to smile when Grayson sniffed Dan and calmed down. "Yes little one daddy is here. Would you like to meet my mate?" He stood and handed him over to Pam.

She took him from Dan and held him the way Dan had and giggled when he sniffed her neck. A few moments later he fell asleep in her arms. She leaned back a bit on the sofa. "I guess I should get all the practice with babies in as I can." Pam had to smile down at the baby boy. "So am I going to have twins as well Dan?"

Mari snorted and snickered. "More babies Dan? Good thing you are mated or you might end up with half the fathers around after your hide." Eventually she finished feeding Zahria and handed her to Dan. "Another stinky present for you Dan."

Dan sighed as Mari teased him. "Yes, Pam in pregnant with my pups and since she just conceived I have no idea if she will have one or two." He took Zahria and changed her before handing her over to Pam as Geoff took Grayson from her.

They talked for a while before Dan finally stood up. "I am going to check on my other two pups before going to soak in a tub of hot water. I will talk to you later." Dan leaned over and gave Mari a light kiss before giving Geoff a good hug. "I am looking forward to the introduction to the clan." He turned and Pam was giving Gettie a good hug and he smiled. "No trading secrets you two."

He was smiling as they left the suite and he paused for a moment. Dan smiled since Paulo and Sylvia were in one of the rooms previously used for the pups. "This way Pam. Right now my other pups are in their room and I am going to say hello." Dan headed off towards the section of the house they were in.

Pam had to stop and think about the term pups it took a moment before she realized he was talking pups in pack terms. "That would be nice. I need to get to know all of the pack and let them catch my scent." There was going to be a great deal she had to learn but she had a basic idea about wolves. School had several mandatory classes on the other species in their country.

Dan smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You are learning and you are going to make a very good alpha female." She was going to hate him but he was going to turn Saul loose on her. He would make sure she was properly educated. She was most definitely going to hate him occasionally.

They wandered through the halls towards the pup's room and they were greeted by most of the staff. He could feel Pam's confusion and smiled. *You are a Lady of a clan and by mating with me you will become a Lady of this clan. They are giving us the respect they would any other Lord and Lady.*

Pam contemplated that as they finished walking to the rooms. Dan knocked and entered and smiled. The two of them were curled up on one of the sofas. Sylvia felt much better but there was still damage there. He was going to make a point of killing that bastard once things calmed down. If they didn't calm down he was going to make the time. For a brief moment he wondered if she might like a wolf rug and then shook his head.

Paulo looked up at them and a smile crossed his face. "Dan it is so good to see you. He carefully moved away from Sylvia and hurried over to Dan and gave him a good hug. The boy was no longer growing into his skin and had filled out a good deal. He still had some growing to do but it was going to slow down.

"Oooph, try not to kill your alpha with a hug son." He returned the hug and gave him a good slap on the back. "You are looking grown." Dan stepped back and gave the boy a good look. "You have matured as well Paulo. How long till you reach your maturity?"

Paulo grinned at Dan. "I don't think that would be possible, squeeze you to death that is." When Dan was giving him a look he lifted his chin but stood tall and proud. "I will be turning eighteen in three weeks and Sylvia will be turning eighteen in about a month and a half." As he was talking he glanced at Pam and gave her a shy smile.

Dan gave him another good hug before releasing him. "Paulo and Sylvia I would like you to meet my mate. This is Lady Pamela from the Red Kitsune clan." He traded wry looks with Pam and she snickered at him.

"But you look so cute in your mid-form." She grinned at Paulo. "You missed this morning I take it right? He managed to irritate the Red Kitsune spirit. Between the Red Spirit and Silver Spirit they had a bit of fun." Dan growled at her and she reached up and patted his head. "You will feel better in the morning I am sure."

Paulo stared at him and then wisely made the decision not to say anything. He turned to Sylvia and held his hand out to her. She shyly came over and gave Dan a smile. "Hello Alpha. It is good to see you again." She gave Pam a slight curtsy. "I am pleased to meet you again Lady Pam." She was sounding much better than she had but there were still traces of the fear in her voice and body posture.

Dan snorted at her. "You did not just call me Alpha did you? You know I gave orders that the pack is to call me Dan except for formal occasions." He reached over and gently tilted her head up till she was looking at him. "You are looking and feeling better Sylvia and your father will be pleased to know this."

Pam stepped forward and gathered Sylvia into a close hug. "Dan is right that you are looking better. Tonight we have dinner already planned. Tomorrow though we would like you to come and have a meal with us." She lightly pushed some hair behind Sylvia's ear. "I don't know about you but I am still trying to wrap my mind around this place."

Sylvia leaned into the hug and had to smile. "It took me a while to get used to it." She still was uncomfortable with all the service they received. "I do like it here though. I am working as a kitchen worker right now and enjoying it." She had taken over what Gettie had been doing and Sam was keeping a good eye on her.

"That is excellent Sylvia and I am sure that Sam is teaching you a great deal." He was starting to get the feeling that the two of them were not going to be coming back. "You have Mari and Gettie to help you as well."

Paulo waved them to another sofa in the room. "Please have a seat Dan and Pam. How is the pack doing?" He settled down next to Sylvia where they had been. Once Dan and Pam had settled down they started talking and catching up on what had been going on the last few months.

They spend a decent portion of what was left of the afternoon talking. It was very nice to see the two of them again and see that Sylvia was doing better. "When you two decided to become mates you had better send me an invite or I might have to tickle you or something." When Sylvia smiled he was pleased.

Pam grinned at the two of them. "Well we have to go. Dinner is going to be soon and I don't want to be late to our own dinner in our suite." She rolled her eyes at that. "I might go swimming tomorrow though. Dan can show me around the gardens as well while he isn't in a meeting with the auditor."

They stood and after one last set of hugs they left the room and strolled back to their room. "It was good to see them but I have a feeling they are going to be staying here. I don't think Sylvia could handle going back to a pack even mine." He sighed. "I really need to go and kill her old alpha. I am not going to challenge him, just kill him. I have enough on my plate right now."

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers