Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She settled down in a chair and took a cup of tea before she felt a surge of power and barely managed not to groan. The Silver Kitsune Spirit appeared in the room and looked around. When everyone knelt down he was pleased. *I am sorry to intrude on this but there are issues at hand that you don't and won't have knowledge of. By the command of myself and the Red Kitsune Spirit this child is to be Dan's second mate. I know this does not please you Lady Pamela but there are reasons.*

She stood up and stared at him. "You are right Lord Spirit I am not pleased with your command but since the Red Kitsune Spirit has agreed I will abide by it. I will inform him of my displeasure when I next see him." Pam glowered at him since she was most definitely not pleased. "If you don't mind Milord Spirit we need some time to talk about this. Will you please give us some time?"

He grinned at her though it was hard to tell how she knew he was grinning. *I understand and please don't give Dan to hard of a time. He is going to need all of your strength not to far from now." Amaratsue leaned forward and pressed his nose against her forehead before vanishing.

"Gods this is so not what I wanted." She rubbed her head. "Gettie would you mind getting us a couple of tumblers of something strong? After the last few days I need something to drink." Pam smiled at Nara. "Nothing for you... Oh hell, never mind Gettie I am pregnant as well. I guess I will stick with tea." Damn it but she wanted to get drunk but never with a child inside her. "There is a spare room so you might as well get your things Nara and move in. For the moment I would ask that you don't do anything with Dan. I need to wrap my brain around this."

Nara stood up. "Yes ma'am I will take care of that right now." Now she was starting to feel bad for all the problems even though it wasn't really her fault.

Gettie left the suite with her and quietly followed her to the other suite. There wasn't much for her to say unless asked. Even then she wouldn't have much to say since it wasn't any of her business. Once at the other suite she helped Nara gather up all of her things, not that it was that much, and carry it back. Once inside she showed Nara to the small room Pam spoke of. "You have a small bathroom as well. If you have any questions please ask. If you need anything I will do what I can to take care of it."

Nara sighed. "Thank you Lady Gettie. I will be fine and I think I am going to take a shower and go to bed. I will see you in the morning." She gathered a few things up and walked into the bathroom and started a bath.

Gettie sighed and left the room and closed the door behind her. "She is going to take a shower and go to bed ma'am." She felt sorry for the girl since when the spirits got involved they were no respecters of feelings.

Pam and her mother talked a bit longer before she left. It wasn't going to take her long to find out what had happened to her husband.

~~~

Right about the time that Nara's mother had left Amariah appeared in the room and almost wilted. The emotions were still strong and it wasn't something she had encountered before. On the spirit realm they did feel emotions but they tended to be muted since you were either dead or born there. With the living their emotions were far more intense since they were alive.

Gettie noticed her reaction and picked the little Kitsune up and pulled a shield around her. "This is something you are going to have to get used to. I will show you how to mute the stronger emotions before you leave."

Pam noticed what Gettie was doing and sighed. She knew she was feeling particularly worked up and it showed. "Sorry Amariah I will work on it. Where is your brother? I am going to take a bath and then to bed. If you want a bath as well call him and the three of us can soak for a few."

As she was talking Pam stood up and suddenly felt a weight on one shoulder and knew it was Amarish. When she glanced at him she snorted since he was dressed in a loose white robe and had a little bow and arrow. "You don't do cupid very well Amarish."

He tilted his head at her and twitched an ear in confusion since he had no idea what a cupid was. Instead he drew the bow back and fired it at his sister. He knew he wasn't going to hit her but it would keep her on her toes.

One of Amariah's tails whipped around and sent a zap at the arrow which disintegrated before it reached her. Her eyes narrowed and she started to raise her tail again when Pam spoke.

"That is enough both of you. There are times for playing with your powers but not right now. If you don't straighten up it will be oatmeal for you in the morning." Both winced at that since their fox side liked protein when they ate. "I am going to take a bath and if you two behave you can join me. If not I will separate you and you will sleep in different corners of the room."

Both didn't like that idea since they had virtually never slept apart since they were twins. *Yes Lady Pam we will be good.* Amarish said and leaned over and licked her ear in apology.

She managed not to twitch in shock since that wasn't what she had expected. "Gettie would you start the bath please? You know just the right mixture of salts." As Pam was talking she lifted Amarish off her shoulder and cuddled him in one arm. As she looked down at him she couldn't resist tickling his ribs and he stiffened as he tried not to squeal with laughter. She didn't tickle him for very long. "Just remember Dan had ordered punishments of tickly fingers for misbehaving pups. I figure it will work for you as well."

~~~

Dan had run for a while before actually starting to hunt. It didn't take very long to find a small deer and when he took it down it was a bloody mess. His wolf needed the kill to calm down before eating most of it. Dan disliked that side of his wolf but had grown to accept it and let him have his way. Once dead his wolf had feasted on the fresh warm meet and blood. By the time they were done both felt better with the world though Dan knew he needed to find a stream to wash most of the blood off.

That didn't take that long and he rolled around in it and did his best to get the blood out of his fur. Finally he was satisfied and headed back to the manor and the suite they had been assigned. Once there he gave his fur a good shake to get any remaining water off before heading in. When he walked inside he immediately noticed the scent of Nara and the two spirit Kitsunes. He shook his head and changed back before silently padding to bed and crawling in. Tomorrow was the ceremony and he was looking forward to it since it also indicated he was going home that afternoon.

~~~

The next morning before the others awoke Dan rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. He knew that he was going to need a shower since there was no way to get all the blood off his fur. Once he had taken care of his morning abolutions he stepped into the shower and started it.

Moments later Pam came in and joined him. "I love you Dan and the Silver Kitsune Spirit stopped by last night. I am not pleased but I will obey his instructions. We will need to talk about this once we are home." She stepped into the warm flowing water and tilted her head back and let the water flow down her back.

Dan sighed. "I love you as well Pam and damn it I wish the spirits would give me a break or at least tell me why I was brought over." He made a face. "Well that and why the hell I have cubs or pups scattered all over the place. Mind you I don't mind having more children but I would like to know why." He was letting the water run down his back as well. "All I really want is a few months of peace so I can relax and settle down." He didn't see that happening in the near future though.

Pam snorted. "I am already tired of it and I just became your mate. Well will be shortly. You better not wait to long mind you. I want it official and then you can formally mate with Nara." She gave him a wry glance. "I hope you have plenty of extra rooms. I have a feeling it isn't just going to be the three of us going back."

Dan groaned. "Don't remind me please. I have a feeling the two little stinkers will be going back as well as Arthur and Helda. God only knows what our country is going to make of his report. They might decide to deport me."

She snickered and started getting clean. It didn't take her long since she had bathed the night before but Pam had needed to talk to Dan. "I won't ask where the blood came from and hope you hid the body well."

Dan growled. "Amaratsue stopped me from chewing that idiot to pieces. I was still angry enough I went for a run and a deer got in my way. Can you say deer tartar? I tried to rinse as much off as I could." He finished and they stepped out of the shower and toweled off.

When they walked into the bedroom the two little Kitsunes were already dressed. Dan looked at them. "Amariah you will keep your tails tucked in or I will spank you. Amarish you keep those swords tucked in as well or I will do the same. If you are going to come home with me there are some rules you are going to learn to obey. Make no doubt that I am in charge and my rules will be obeyed."

Amariah curtsied at him and lightly waved her tails in acknowledgement of his instructions. One thing they noticed was she didn't normally talk very much. Most of her responses were body language and by touching their spirits.

Amarish bowed. "Yes Clan Lord. I understand and we will obey." They settled down in a chair and watched Gettie start working on their hair.

Dan sighed. "I really hate this part. Damn it I am, well was, a male werewolf and we don't wear stuff like this." He was grumbling as Gettie was working on his hair. When both women laughed at him he settled down for a good glare.

It didn't take to long for Gettie to style their hair and then help them get dressed in the formal robes. When Dan stood in front of the mirror his eyes softened since the colors did feel better than the robes that had been destroyed. Much of the tenseness around his eyes had gone and his face wasn't quite set in stone as it had been.

Pam noticed the expression and came over and stood next to him. She reached up and stroked his face. "I like this expression better than when I originally met you. I know there is still pain and always will be but there is hope as well my love. I am here with you and hopefully always will be." She kissed his cheek before stepping away.

Dan gave her a rather gentle and shy smile. "Thanks love, it means a great deal hearing that." He moved away from the mirror and pulled out the swords and stuck them in the obi. Dan did a quick check of his gown and then checked the two Kitsunes before nodding. "We all look pretty good." As he was talking he held a hand out to Amariah and she scurried up his arm and settled on his shoulder.

Amarish did the same with Pam and since everyone was in their mid-form both rested a hand on an ear. Gettie couldn't help but smile at the four of them since they looked really cute with the little Kitsunes on their shoulders.

When they walked out Nara was dressed and ready as well. In her case the robes were a stylized Native Indian with beads, polished bones, and feathers. She had a red hawk feather braided in her hair and hanging down much like their miniature tails were. "Good morning Lord Dan and Lady Pam. The four of you look very nice."

"You look very nice as well Nara. Please walk with us to the ceremony. After that we have just enough time to get changed and something to eat before we fly out to the pack manor." Pam said. She had to urge her to take Dan's other arm but once she did they walked out of the room. Gettie showed them where they were going which was a location near the spirit house.

As they approached Mari and Geoff met them with the pups. "Morning Dan you are looking content. I am pleased to see that." Geoff smiled at the two little Kitsunes and gave them a slight nod. "I see you have acquired some companions. I am sure Lord Amaratsue is pleased that two of his kits have chosen to serve you."

Dan froze for a moment and then looked at Amariah and sighed. She simply smiled at him and he knew she was laughing at him. "Can I return her for a junior version? Now I have to worry about being squished if I need to spank her."

Amariah bopped him on his head with a little fist and grumped at him before snuggling up to his head and lightly nipped his ear. She knew he wouldn't do that but he deserved it.

Geoff smirked at him and handed him Grayson. "Since he is your son you should carry him up to the altar. All you need to do is carry him up, the senior priestess will introduce the parents and children. You will lift him up at the same time Mari does so everyone can see them. They will be given their clan emblem as well as your personal emblem as their father. It isn't a massive ceremony and normally doesn't take very long."

Dan nodded at Geoff and considered what he had to say. "Doesn't seem all that difficult and I am sure if needed you or Mari will give me instructions over the pack bonds." He turned to Mari and gave her a hug and kiss. "My not so little wolf is growing up. Motherhood sits well on you."

Before they could say anymore the priestess called the ceremony to order. As Geoff said it didn't actually take that long to present the babies and for them to be given their first necklaces. They had two emblems on it, the first was the Kitsune emblem and the second was a howling wolf that represented Dan.

Right at the end Geoff stepped forward. "I do have one announcement before we call this to a close. Lord Danilo and Lady Pamela have been chosen to help raise the Spirit Lords youngest kits. This is done as a sign of respect from the Spirit Lord to these two. Please congratulate them but don't take to long since they have to fly out this afternoon."

~~~

It was with a relieved sigh that Dan changed out of the robes and let Gettie and another do the final packing. Dan was in no mood for dressing up so he settled for a pair of jean shorts and a well used looking t-shirt. Even having Gettie and Pam give him disgusted looks didn't matter. "I need to relax and this is helping." It didn't help that Amariah was snickering at him. He ignored her as he pulled on some beat up shoes as well just for good measure.

Pam was dressed in a skirt and blouse from the oversized closet. They were light and comfortable and clashed with what Dan was wearing. The oddest thing was the mass of jewelry he had on and just to be more annoying he had it out. Hers was tucked into the blouse though as she moved small flashes of silver and gold could be seen.

Gettie simply rolled her eyes and had to wonder what Dan would make of their ride. Jake had borrowed that monstrosity from his friend just to tease Dan. Personally just looking at the thing made her wish she was blind. "Okay gentleman, take the luggage down and we will be there shortly." The staff picked up the luggage and carried it out.

"Shall we ladies and gentlemen? Arthur and Helda are already downstairs." Gettie turned and walked out of the suite and headed down stairs. When they arrived she heard Dan snort.

"Jake I will get you back. I might have joked about standard black being tiring but this thing? Good god it needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt." The damn thing was hot metallic pink and had purple flames over the front. Even his wolf was revolted by it and that was saying something.

Gettie snickered at Dan and winked at Pam. She was looking almost as revolted but there were hints of a smirk as well. Gettie had to blink since now Amarish was dressed much like Dan was. That was almost to much. "Well hop in and off you go. You have been seated in business class and I hope you have a good flight."

Dan smiled. "I enjoyed the visit for the most part but I always look forward to going home. Till later Gettie. Take care of the kids please." He opened the door and let Pam in and then the others. He took the front seat since there wasn't enough room for them in the back.

Getting to the airport didn't take very long though all the stares they were getting was quite annoying. About the only thing that kept him from being really grumpy was having Amariah curled up in his lap. She had gotten bored with her mid-form and changed back to the little Kitsune. Either way she was going to get stares and probably lots of awe's to boot.

Once they arrived at the airport the Kitsunes from the manor grabbed the luggage and carried it in. Checking in didn't take very long and finally they headed towards the boarding area. When he walked in he had to roll his eyes since those two kids were there. At least he was in business class and hopefully wouldn't have to bother with them. "Thanks for the help guys but we can take it from here."

Once they were gone he flopped down in a chair and let out a deep breath. "I am so ready to get back to my normal work." He muttered and Pam grinned. "I am sure you can't wait to be able to knock heads with those stubborn wolves of yours. I suppose you have already moved me to your suite right?"

Dan snorted at her. "At least I understand wolves. It is all the wishy washy humans that give me headaches. Well that and those darn spirits." In the back of his mind he heard a laugh. "I did but you can still work if you want. Saul picked up another vehicle since we are starting to need more." He could feel the one boy staring at him. "What do you want?" He lifted his head and started at him.

"Just who the hell are you?" The boy was still rather irritated with Dan for being such a pain in the ass. He remembered when he had been allowed off the plane first as well but couldn't believe this ass was someone high and mighty.

Dan snorted. "Hmm, not sure anymore but I am senior Alpha of the packs in our country. I am related to the Clan Leader of the Silver Kitsune clan by marriage. I have been added to the rolls of the clan as a Clan Lord. My mate is a Clan Lord of the Red Kitsune Clan and my junior mate is a Gray Wolf spirit animal. Beyond that I am just me." He had to quirk an eyebrow at the boy.

He stared at Dan as he listed off the various titles and blanched some. He still didn't have any idea of who Dan was but that list of titles was rather daunting. Instead of having his father try and do something to the wolf he might talk to him about seeing if they had any common interests. At the very least if they could get some trade agreements with him it would be good for business.

Dan simply settled for smiling as the boy digested that information. Before long it was time to board the plane. He was pleased once they were seated though he was right. The stewardess thought the two little Kitsunes were just darling. During the flight she made a point of giving them a special snack. The other stewardesses came up as well and went all gushy over them.

By the time they landed he was more than ready to go home and deal with all the lovely changes with his pack. Outside Maric met them and simply lifted an eyebrow. "Welcome back Boss and how is Mari?"

"She is doing fine and has two lovely pups but I will tell everyone about them later. You know Arthur but this is Helda, Nara, and the Kitsunes are Amariah and Amarish. Of course you know my mate Pam." He introduced them as several wolves carried the luggage out to the truck. "Once we are home I will catch everyone up on what has happened. Well as best possible. Some aspects are still giving me headaches."

Maric gave him a wry grin. "Why doesn't that surprise me? Oh, you have some visitors at the manor. Not sure why but there are a number of Kitsunes that indicated they needed to talk to you though they didn't say why."

Dan sighed. "I am not sure I want to know. Oh well we will find out sooner than later. Home and make it snappy. I want my room and my bed." He wasn't going to even think about why he had a number of Kitsunes at his house waiting for him.