Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Dan sat up and narrowed his eyes even more. *I did not ask for your opinion. If you do not obey me I will discipline you. You will not appreciate the punishment either. Come here now.* His tone was much firmer. Since the Kitsune was one of the Black Kitsunes Dan twitched his black tail and waited.

*Not my parents so I don't have to obey you. Leave me along so I can nap.* His tone was bored and rather insolent. He didn't appear to have noticed Dan doing anything.

Dan contemplated the little Kitsune. Based on the way he was talking Dan was guessing he was older than Amariah or Amarish. He finally stood and walked through the ward that was keeping the female wolf in the room.

She flinched and then started growling at him. She knew he was more dominant than she was by a fair amount but at the moment she didn't care. Too much of her mind was still tied up in what had been happening to her. He was invading her space and she simply reacted.

Dan turned his head and stared at her. He didn't want to have to fight or hurt her but he wasn't going to let her get away with certain actions. In this case though unless she actively attacked him he was going to ignore her. He simply snarled back at her and his eyes flashed with his dominance. After a few more minutes of staring he walked past her to the Kitsune who was laying there watching.

When Dan got to close he jumped up to vanish and seemed to his a barrier and bounced off. He landed back where he had been with an upset yip. When he tried to get away from Dan he simply wasn't fast enough and he was easily caught. *Let me go you stupid person. I am a spirit Kitsune and you don't have the right to do this to me.*

When the kit had tried to run Dan easily lunged forward and caught him by the ruff and turned around. The female wolf lowered her head and snarled at him for what she perceived as an attack on a pup.

Hammer wasn't in the mood. *He disrespected his Alpha and will be disciplined. Move out of my way before I decide I need to discipline you.* It was very obvious that it was coming from Dan's wolf and not Dan since the mental tone was of a wolf and not a human.

She wasn't sure what to make of that and kept growling though she did move back out of the way. Her body language showed she wasn't pleased but knew that she couldn't take down Hammer. He was much larger and far more dominant. Actually she had never felt dominance like his before and it scared her in ways the other one didn't.

Dan mentally sighed as he walked through the barrier with the Kit in his mouth. *Pups gather in the courtyard.* As he kept walking Pam stood and walked along next to him and the pups and kits started to follow him. When the female wolf started to whine Dan sent a command for some of both remain behind.

Pam looked at the kit since it was still yipping and whining about the indignity of being carried like a baby. *So what do you plan on doing Dan?* She sent that on a private channel since the pups and this kit didn't need to know.

Dan snorted when she asked. *I am going to let the pups play with him for a while. I figure after being punished by having his tail, ears, and paws nipped a number of times he might learn to start listening.* He had been forced to do that one time with Amariah and she had learned very quickly that the pups had sharp teeth.

Pam stumbled briefly. *That is so wrong Dan. He is going to drag his tails back in when they are done with him. He will probably need a good bath as well. Make you a deal you punish him and I will give him a good tongue bath when he is done.*

When she mentioned that all of his tails waved around in vast amusement since that would cap the punishment off. The best part is that it would be a reasonable reaction for Pam. *Deal and I think I will hand him over to Gianni to play with.* When they walked out in the courtyard the pups were playing both in human and pup form.

*Come here children.* Dan dropped the kit and placed a paw on him so he couldn't run. It wouldn't matter since the courtyard was going to be warded against his escape. Once they had gathered around in front of Dan he spoke. *I have issued a command that nobody goes in the room with the female wolf till I have drawn her back from the edge. I have a valid reason for this. I am not going to explain it because it doesn't matter. Gianni tell me why it doesn't matter.*

She sat up and almost looked like she was at attention. *Because you is Alpha. We's pups and you know better than we does.* Gianni snorted at the kit under Dan's paw. *Silly kit should know this.*

Dan nodded his massive head at her. *Correct. Sometimes I have to give a command and not explain it because you won't understand the reason. Other times I will give a command and explain why. It does not matter if I give a reason why or not. If I give a command it will be obeyed or the pup or wolf will be disciplined.*

His eyes roved over the pups and kits before settling on Amariah. When he did her ears dipped down and she remembered her punishment and then her ears and tails shot up. *Yous going to let pups plays with him like you did mes?* There was both pity and sympathy in her eyes when she looked at the kit.

*Correct. He went into the room with the female wolf and then refused to leave when I commanded him to. Since he is new and unfamiliar with how I do things I feel this is the best way to discipline him.* Dan leaned down and grabbed the scruff of the kit and casually tossed him into the middle of the pups. *Be gentle since he isn't a lycan but teach him how wolf pups play.* He stood up and walked off without looking back.

Pam had to shake her head. *Dan that is horrible yet he has to learn. Why do I get the feeling he is a child of a high ranking spirit Kitsune?* As they were walking away she could hear the terrified yips of the kit.

Dan shrugged. *Don't know and don't care. If he is going to be here he will learn to obey me or I will send him back with a note as to why and as usual I will be nice and blunt.* He headed back towards the female wolf to see what her reaction was to his actions.

~~~

Out in the courtyard the little kit was crouched in the middle of the open area. All the pups and some of the kits had turned to face him and frankly he was terrified. He didn't know it but Gianni was organizing the discipline to ensure he learned his lesson without his being hurt much. When one pup moved so did the kit. He ran straight for a wall and jumped at it.

Gianni hopped up on a planter and settled down. If Dan had stayed to watch he would have noticed she was sitting the way he tended to when he was directing the pups at play. *He new kit and just needs learning. Take it easy on him. Chase him, pounce, nibble, no biting. Jose go to the kitchen and get water. Sammie, Juan go with Jose and help. Make sure plenty of water.*

The next hour was one of the longest of the little kitsune's life. By the time Dan's warding faded he was totally beat and looked rather ragged. His glossy black fur was covered in dust and twigs, his tails had been nipped a number of times though the pups hadn't been aiming to hurt him. His poor little paws were tired and sore from all the running as well.

He slowly limped into the room Pam and Dan were using and found the small fox bed in there and collapsed on his side. At least they had given him plenty of time to get some water. He had tried the trick of pretending to take his time but they caught on very quickly. With a sigh he closed his eyes and simply lay there panting.

~~~

By now Allyson and Jon had started organizing the clan property and their country. Jake would remain behind and wield the reins of power while she and Jon collected a core group and headed south. For the core group they were going to take their senior warriors, not all, experienced healers, and support staff. When she had informed her brother that he was going he had not been happy at all. Alysson had looked at him and her eyes flashed silver-blue. "This is not up for discussion brother. You will go and pack and you will be ready to go with the first way by dinner time."

He stalked away in an obvious huff since he never left the grounds, or so rarely he couldn't remember the last time. There were reasons he didn't leave much and he had no intentions of explaining why. It was none of their business and even though she was clan leader she shouldn't have done that to him. To be honest he was strongly considering going to his room and sniveling for a while but he knew her to well. When she started acting this way if he wasn't ready she would have someone else pack for him and that thought horrified him.

After he left she called in Jake and her senior staff. "Sit down and close the door. I don't have much time so I am going to be blunt and quick. The Darkness is back and I have been ordered south. This actually applies to all Kitsune clan's. They are to send their clan leaders, experienced warriors, mages, healers, and support staff. I am going to make an assumption that this is going to include a selection of the supernatural creatures in our countries. Ben and Sheliae are going to be here shortly though only Ben is going. Sheliae is too far along to go..." She kept talking for another half hour.

Once she had explained she told them to go and separate their staff into three groups, one to remain behind, one to go immediately, and one to follow with the bulk of the troops. While she was doing this Jon had made a number of calls to the businesses and started them thinking about what the tech might be used for. Then he went to their room to check on the packing before going to the Library to pack up some of the most critical books, scrolls, and parchments.

These actions were being copied all along the western seaboard. Calls were flying fast and furious between the clans and the various governments. Arthur and Helda were pulled into the mix for Arthur's country to start calling on the treaties. Arthur was far less than pleased by that but he didn't have any choice.

Since he was working out of the new Clan offices he was not surprised when Tony Roma showed up. "Do you have a few minutes Arthur? I have a few things I have to discuss with you." Since he was acting as Dan's second Alpha when he woke this morning he received calls from all the Alphas. Across the board they had a dream where Luna had ordered them to pack up their best warriors and report to Dan. This was going to take some time since they were spread out across the country. That and though Dan had pretty much beaten the Alpha's into submission not all the packs got along. It was going to be rather tricky to organize the transport of the wolves south. Even though Luna had ordered this they were still wolves and a rather fractious lot.

Arthur sighed. "Come in, you and a good portion of the packs need transport south to Dan, and have to organize it to keep bloodshed to a minimum." He leaned back and rubbed his temples. "I was informed by someone I chose to simply say as a being that this was to happen. I am also going to be sending a small slice of the Kitsunes south as well. The majority are going to remain here to provide protection, magical of course, for the wolves and country. Give me a list of who, when, what order, and whatever else you might need and I will take care of it."

Tony could smell the stress and tension as well as the headache powder Arthur preferred. It was obvious that he was feeling rather short tempered. For a brief moment his wolf considered challenging him due to his assumption of authority. That didn't last very long since about then Helda walked in and Arthur shifted.

"I have told you that you need to keep shifting Arthur. It will help with the stress and you are still getting used to it." She gave him a good hug and kiss before smiling at Tony. "Good afternoon Alpha Roma. I am Arthur's mate Helda of the Silver Kitsune Clan. I am having some food brought in for both of you. I honestly think Arthur has some werewolf in him somewhere since he like all wolves gets grumpy when hungry."

Arthur groaned and then yipped at her. "Darn controlling woman. She keeps trying to get me into what I would classify as dresses. She calls them formal robes but I think she is trying to trick me so she can wear the pants in the family."

Tony snickered at him. "Arthur I hate to tell you this but unless you are single the women usually wear the pants. They just let us males think we do. Thankfully I am single and have been for a long time. I think that is why I don't have a mate, the Goddess knows better than to saddle some poor woman with me."

Helda gave Tony a stern look. "I will have to see about finding a mate for you. One that does wear the pants and will buck the saddle off and then put it on you." She pressed a finger against one cheek. "I will have to talk to Pam. With all the new wolves and Kitsunes you will be dealing with I am sure we can find someone who can break you to a leash and collar."

Both males looked horrified and changed the subject.

~~~

Dan and Pam had barely gotten back to the female wolf when Xipil contacted them. He let them know that over the next week or two they were going to be receiving an influx of Kitsunes, wolves, and others of all ranks for the upcoming fight. Dan dropped his head and growled as Hammer took over. *We had wanted to talk to you about your human as well as what you could tell us about the one who did this to you. Unfortunately we have to go and get this Den ready for a large number of visitors. My mate or I will talk to you later. Till then enjoy watching over the pups and kits.*

The two of them stood and walked off towards the throne room to find out exactly what was going on. Maric was following behind them and grumbling since he could see his responsibilities growing even more.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers