Silver Moon: Vignette 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he waved her in she walked over and stood in front of the desk. "I don't like the idea of having you in my mind and knowing my intimate thoughts but as you said for the good of the pack right? I give you permission to do whatever you need." Her eyes were closed and a rank fear could be smelled but also a determination to do what was needed could be scented as well.

Dan stood up and walked around the desk and gently wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "Hush little one, I told you I would never hurt you. I am glad you offered but are you sure? It shouldn't hurt but I will admit I might see a bit more than you might like. Whatever I do get I will never tell about." He rested his head on hers and held her for a moment. "I would never do that to a pack member." *Saul I need someone to stand guard outside my office till I am done talking to Mari. She is going to give me some information about this world that only she can.*

Saul started and then went over to the doors and leaned against the wall and had to wonder if this was a way to say he was having sex with her. It sounded a bit odd with Dan but you never knew. *Done and take your time Alpha.*

Dan moved to his chair and as bad as it sounded had Mari straddle his lap. That way he could get to both her temples since touch helped so much with this. "I will be as gentle as I can and I just need you to open your mind to me and I will find what I need." He pressed his fingers against her temples and his forehead against hers and slowly opened the bond and started to sort of learn about the world he was now in.

It took some time but by the time he was finished he had a much better idea of the world he now had come to live in. Since she was bottom of the pack it was sort of a low level set of knowledge but it gave him somewhere to start. By the time he was done Mari was asleep in his lap and her head was on one shoulder and her body pressed against him. Vaguely he almost wished he could do something with her but it was way too soon and his wolf wouldn't approve. Instead he leaned back in his chair and fell asleep himself.

12