Silver Pt. 08

Story Info
The final chapter between Michael and Marlene.
28.6k words
4.58
7.5k
8

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

******************************

*** If you are under the age of 18 or are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately ***

This story is for adults only and contains content that is sexual in nature.

This is part 08, the final chapter in the "Silver" series. For those of you who are not familiar with this series, I urge you to please peruse the last page of Silver Pt. 07 first, since it is the prelude to this series ending chapter. We continue after Michael's daughter Monica gave Marlene a Christmas gift which also contained a dangling heart pendant key ring along with a key to his house.

*** A very special thanks to WickedInside for her editing help with this chapter and the seven previous chapters. Without her skills, the Silver series would have not made it this far! ***

**********

**********

Marlene held the new house key in her hand as the heart pendant dangled from the key ring. As the tearful words left my daughter Monica's mouth, she walked over to her and took her into her arms, telling Monica that she loved her and promised she would always take good care of me.

I had discussed my marriage to Marlene with Monica, explaining to her that I wanted her to be a big part of our new life. My daughter was comforted, listening to the happiness and true love which beamed in my voice. She was just a small child when her mother and I had divorced and was too young to understand the reasons why I left her mom. She had also witnessed the heartache that I suffered with women who had come and gone throughout my life. Monica didn't like to see me living alone and felt I deserved so much more in life than what I had previously received. She couldn't have been more happy when I told her that I was going to ask Marlene to marry me. She, as everyone else asked when I was planning to propose. I gave her an approximate time, but explained to her that it wasn't going to be any particular day. She loved Marlene and wanted the both of us to grow old together. Monica wanted to give Marlene something as a symbol of her love and trust, and from the heart dangling carelessly under the key to my home, I was assuming that was it.

Marlene held Monica in her arms, and as the tears trickled down her smooth cheeks, told her that she loved her over and over. The bond was solidified, the unspoken blessing was given, and the connection would never be broken. The emotions had taken their toll as we settled back into our seats with the growling of stomachs signaling their discontent. We treated Monica to an Italian dinner at one of our local haunts. Our first Christmas ended with our bellies filled with pasta, bread, coffee, and dessert; and all was well in our world.

The new year was fast approaching with me and Marlene deciding to enjoy a low key New Year's Eve together. The Philadelphia waterfront always put on a great show to bring in the new year. Launched from barges in the Delaware river, thousands of fireworks would fill the air at the strike of midnight. More importantly, the Philadelphia celebration was held at two different times; one at midnight, and the other at six o'clock for the younger children. We felt it would be nice for us to see the fireworks early in order for us to make our way home and ring in the new year quietly on the sofa together at midnight.

The plan was set as we found ourselves bundled up and driving to the Delaware river waterfront on the Jersey side. The crowds were large and the sound of the children's excitement rang throughout the chilly December night. The countdown for the children began and the young voices screamed out the numbers from ten to one before the thunderous boom of rockets launched into the clear night. Marlene gasped as the first bursts of brilliant sparkles painted the sky. The screams of children accompanied Marlene's excitement as she held tightly onto my arm, describing to me the expanding blues which quickly turned to pink and drifting to the water in a shower of reds, greens, and yellows. I could feel the concussion of the exploding rockets deep in my chest as I pictured the seemingly endless display lighting up the entire riverfront. Accompanying the fireworks was the booming music of the world famous Philadelphia Orchestra. The computerized launching of the fireworks synchronized to the orchestral music and the thunderous sounds echoed over the river. Marlene squeezed tighter as the louder booms stunned even the more seasoned onlookers. I could feel her body jerk back as if she were preparing to duck out of the way of the enormous explosions. "Michael, this is amazing!" she screamed as the display continued bursting overhead. "The colors are absolutely beautiful, and they look like they're coming right at us," she yelled as her grip released before tightening again during the next brilliant volley.

The show lasted for a little more than a half hour, ending with a continuous barrage of chest pounding, deafening thunder, and brilliant starbursts. The crowd erupted in applause as the thunderous sound echoed overhead and the final starlights drifted down into the waiting river. The smell of sulfur filled the air as the cheers settled in a muffle of a thousand voices. I could picture the smoke drifting across the water as the lights of Philadelphia glistened in the background. I thought it must have been a beautiful sight, being brought out of my daydream with a soft kiss from the love of my life as she turned to me and thanked me for being there with her.

That's how it always was with Marlene; she appreciated the simplest of things and made sure that I always knew it. Again, the child that existed within her would make its appearance on our first New Years Eve together as I pictured her face glowing with excitement.

We slowly made our way back to the car, laughing at the sound of excited children as they held onto their parent's hands while weaving through the dispersing crowd.

"Michael, that was spectacular," Marlene said as we settled into her SUV. "I can't even describe the incredible colors and shapes that filled the air over our heads."

"I'm sure it was beautiful!" I said with a big smile while tightly grasping her hand.

"Michael, I hate to say this to you, but I just wish you could have seen it," she whispered in a sorrowful voice.

"It's OK, Sweetheart, I could certainly feel it in my chest," I replied with an assuring voice.

"Why do such sad things happen to good people?" she tearfully asked, "It isn't fair that you can't see... It's just not fair."

"Sweetheart, my life is wonderful. I was blessed enough to have my sight at one time and witnessed both the beauty and ugliness life has to offer. As a child, I witnessed the lunar landing in 1969, but also saw the Challenger explode before my very eyes on TV in 1986. There is so much that is not fair in life, but there is so much more that life has to offer if you just open your eyes and appreciate what you have instead of dwelling on the things that you don't."

"Do you see what I mean now when I say that you see things that we can't?" she responded, lifting my sunglasses and gazing into my broken eyes as we waited for the traffic in the parking lot to clear.

"I see that I am happy to be who I am, with what I have," I said with a smile, "And what I have is you my love!"

"You are the sweetest man ever to be placed on this earth," she whispered as she pinched my cheek and softly kissed me.

"I would have to say the same thing about you," I whispered against her lips as my kiss widened into a smile, "You are my angel."

"We'll be starting a new year and a new life in a couple of hours, do you realize that?" she asked with a matching smile.

"Yep, a new, long, loving life," I replied.

"How about we see if we can find an open pizza shop and bring a mushroom pie home," Marlene suggested.

"Sounds good to me, I'm starving."

We did find an opened pizzeria and grabbed a large pizza to bring home. Misty greeted us at the door as we entered with the steaming box. "Hey there Misty-girl," Marlene said as she leaned over to give the black Lab a scratch on the head.

"I'm going to give her some Benadryl to keep her calm from the fireworks that are going to be going off soon," I mentioned to Marlene.

"How about I get our pizza ready while you take care of her," Marlene replied, "What do you want to drink?"

"I'll have my usual Diet Coke."

I brought Misty out for her last call of the night. I stood out in the cold night air as she meandered around the yard. I thought of how lucky I was as a fifty-four year old man to have such a beautiful, kind, and caring woman who would be my wife by the end of October. I was waiting for someone to wake me from my dream, but as a local firework exploded nearby and Misty raced up the steps and violently shook at the door, I knew that this was quite real. "It's OK girl," I said to poor Misty as I opened the door to let her in. she didn't run to the cabinet as she usually did for her bone, but instead, headed to the bedroom and hid in the corner, panting heavily.

"Looks like it's going to be a two Benadryl night," I said to Marlene as she placed the plates of pizza on the kitchen table.

"Is she alright, Michael?"

"She is a bit shaken by that last burst; I'm going to give her her pills with some peanut butter and she'll be alright in a half hour or so."

"That poor dog," Marlene stated as she made her way back to the bedroom to comfort Misty.

I dipped the two pills in peanut butter, coating them generously and made my way back to the bedroom. As I entered, I could hear Marlene whispering to Misty, "It's OK, Baby-girl, daddy is getting you some goodies to help you. He's a great dad isn't he? It's OK, he'll always be there for both of us."

Announcing myself, I entered the bedroom. "Nurse Mike looking for a Misty Dalton," I said as I held my peanut butter covered hand in the air.

"We're down here in the corner," Marlene said as she sat on the floor with Misty panting on her lap.

"Sweetie, what are you doing on the floor?"

"I'm keeping poor Misty comfortable, Michael; she's shaking so bad."

I walked around the bed and held my free hand out for Marlene to grab and lead me down onto the floor. "Here you go, girl," I said to Misty as I held the coated pills out to her nose. I felt her wet nose as it sniffed at the peanut butter before her tongue began lapping my fingers. The two pills disappeared from my grasp and without notice, were swallowed by the anxious Lab. "She'll be fine in awhile," I said to Marlene as she continued to run her hands across the soft black fur.

Misty finished cleaning the last remnants of peanut butter from my hand, continuing up to my wrist just in case she missed anything. "Are you ready to eat?" I asked Marlene.

"I'm just going to sit here for a couple more minutes OK?"

"Sure, Sweetheart, I'm going to wash my hands. Marlene, she'll be alright, I promise."

"I know she will, I just don't want her to be by herself."

"How about I wash my hands and bring the pizza back here and we'll eat it on the floor," I replied, feeling Marlene's empathy.

"Michael, you are so sweet... That sounds like a great idea," Marlene said with a smile in her voice as she continued to sit with Misty's head on her lap.

So we did; I washed up before gathering the plates and returning to the bedroom to spend New Year's Eve on the floor until Misty slowly drifted off to sleep. As a family, we would always be there for each other, and Misty was no different.

I excused myself one more time to retrieve my soda and a glass of wine for Marlene. As Misty drifted off on Marlene's lap, we scarfed down the slices of pizza while discussing the events of the night. Marlene continued speaking highly of the firework display on the riverfront, explaining in detail the incredible colors and shapes of the enormous display.

"I think that she is done for the night, Michael," Marlene whispered as Misty began to snore.

"Yes, it certainly sounds that way," I laughed as the beautiful black Lab laid contently on Marlene's lap while she gently pet her head. "Lucky dog," I laughed.

"Don't worry, Handsome, you'll get your chance later!" Marlene giggled as she squeezed my cheek before wiping a stray piece of cheese from my chin.

We finished our food, and as quietly as we could, raised up from the floor and left the sleeping dog lie. We cleaned the kitchen before retreating to the living room sofa. "Why don't you go and put on your cozy jammies," I suggested.

"Hmm, that doesn't sound like a bad idea," Marlene cooed as she pressed her soft lips onto mine. "I'll be right back, Handsome," she continued as she walked away from me.

I turned on the TV to watch one of the college bowl games that were playing that night. I figured that the game would end sometime around eleven o'clock, and at that time, we could change the channel to watch the New Years broadcast from Times Square in New York City. I could hear Marlene's slippers lazily scraping across the hardwood floor as she reappeared from the bedroom. "These jammies Santa left me are so comfortable," she cooed as she slid on top of me.

"I could feel her breast press against my chest as the weight of her body relaxed on top of me. I cupped my hands over the cheeks of her ass and squeezed them gently, receiving an appreciative moan in response. "Yes, Santa certainly knew what he was doing when he left these for you," I said with a grin.

Marlene nuzzled her nose in the nook of my neck, sending chills racing down my spine. I heard her giggle before the moist, warm sensation of her lips on my neck resulted in a deep moan from the depth of my chest. I could feel her mouth widen to a smile as the excited sound left my body. "Mmm, you like?" she asked as she kissed my sensative skin.

"Yes, I like a lot," I replied with another deep moan.

Marlene continued to kiss and suck my neck as my hands tightly grasped her ass. She began to grind against me as soft whimpers left her mouth. I could feel the muscles of her ass clench as she ground hard onto me. "Michael, I need you," she moaned as she lifted her mouth from my neck and placed it over my lips. "I need you now," she continued to plead as her hands reached behind my head and grasped my hair. My cock was rock hard, trapped in the confines of my jeans. I was praying for release as Marlene began to tug at my shirt which was tucked snuggly in my waist. "Right here?" I asked as we laid on the sofa.

"Yes, right here, right now," Marlene replied as she rolled to her side and pulled my shirttail up over my chest. I assisted by lifting my back and pulling the shirt over my head and dropping it to the floor. Marlene's mouth was over my nipple before the shirt hit the hardwood surface. She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, unzipping and pushing them down over my hips. Releasing my nipple from her mouth, she rose from the sofa and pulled off my jeans with lust in her voice. "Oh my, look what we have here!" she excitedly stated, "Somebody is wearing his "stud" undies, and well, it looks like they are struggling to contain the rather beautiful cock that will soon be in my mouth."

I groaned out loud as I felt the warmth of her mouth cover the fabric that confined my straining cock. An inch of my shaft peeked out from the waistband as it grew with every moan which escaped from Marlene's mouth as it ran over it's length. She soon took the exposed head into her mouth and cleaned the pre-cum that was leaking out. I thrust up my hips as she sucked harder on the sensitive head and forced her mouth down the length until the tightness of the waistband stopped her. "Mmm, you taste so good, Handsome," she moaned as her hand began to tug at the black material, sliding it over my hips and onto my thighs. Her mouth engulfed the entire length of my cock, taking it slowly into her hungry throat. "Mmm, mmm, mmm," she moaned as my cock filled her mouth. She deliberately slid up my length and let out a loud sucking pop as she released the head from her lips. "I don't know what I want first, you coming in my mouth or in my pussy," she purred as her hand firmly held the base.

Marlene suddenly raised up, stripped my underwear from around my legs, removed her soft, warm jammies, and straddled my body. She reached down, grabbed my aching cock and rubbed it along the slit of her pussy before relaxing and lowering herself down on it's entirety. Her hands gripped my chest and her nails embedded in my skin as she lifted herself up, leaned forward and inserted a hard nipple into my mouth. I lapped on the beautiful milk chocolate nipple and areola as she lowered herself down along my shaft, rubbing herself against my pelvis when she reached bottom. She let out a long gasp as she continued to rock back and forth against me.

"Yes, Michael, suck my tit... Suck...my...nipple into... your...mouth," she groaned, reaching her right hand around the back of my head and pulling it into her as her left hand supported her weight above me. "Your cock is so deep," she moaned. "I love your cock, Michael, I love it; I want to feel it deep inside me all of the time."

I began to lift my hips, meeting her downward movement while I lavished her perfect breast. Marlene withdrew her breast and replaced it with the other one, pleading for me to suck it harder as her pussy repeatedly raced along my painfully hard shaft. "Fuck me, Michael, please...please...fuck...me"

Her breathing increased as she begged me to suck her tit harder and give her more of my cock. "Michael, please, I'm going...to...come," she moaned while vigorously receiving my length into her deepest depth. "God, yes, yes, Michael... That's it baby, give me...your...beautiful...cock. Yes, right there, right there, oh yes...yes...that's...it."

I was thrusting my cock up into Marlene as her words encouraged me to fuck her harder. My mouth was filled with her breast as her hand continued to drive me harder into it. "Michael, Michael, yes, I'm...coming... yes, fuck...I'm...coming."

Marlene slammed down on my shaft and furiously thrust against me as her orgasm quickly approached. I could feel the stirring in my balls as she continued to plead and beg for more. "Oh god, I'm...going...to...come," she exclaimed as she released my head, pulling her breast from my mouth with a pop and dropping her forehead into my shoulder. My hands were holding onto her ass, guiding her movements against me as she exploded in an overwhelming climax. "Michael, please, yes...yes...yes... Christ, yes," she screamed into my chest as I erupted inside her without warning. "Oh my god," she wailed, "I can feel you coming in me... I can feel you coming deep inside of me," she continued as her orgasm ripped through her body. I held my hipps up high, lifting Marlene and forcing her face harder into my chest. "Yes, don't stop, don't stop... Michael, I love you so much, I love you...so...much," she cried as her orgasm continued to ripple through her. Her pussy spasmed around my cock as it drained the last droplets of cum into her.

Marlene collapsed onto me, driving me down into the cushion of the sofa. Her breathing was heavy as she gasped for air. I on the other hand, couldn't even think clearly as the last spurt of cum was met with the full weight of her body dropping onto me. My chest was heaving as I tried to take more air into my emtty lungs. "Marlene," I panted, "I love you, Sweetheart, I absolutely adore you," I whispered in heavy breaths as the feeling of her tears ran down my side.

"Michael?" she tearfully asked.

"What is it, Baby?"

"I am so absolutely in love with you; you are my everything, and you always will be," she replied as her body shook on top of me.

I held her tight, pulling her harder against my body, promising that I would never let her go. She relaxed her legs, straightened them out and laid them along mine. My cock remained buried inside her as she began to rock back and forth as if I were a baby in her arms. "I never imagined in a million years," she began in a soft, dreamy voice. "I never thought that I would ever love again."

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers
123456...8