Silver Screen Express Ch. 01

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson takes a ride in a high class taxi.
8.6k words
4.55
366.6k
178

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Los Angeles, California

The ringing of a van's open door could be heard echoing throughout the empty garage. Not a soul was there in the early hours of the morning, as a man sat in the driver's seat of the opening car cleaning off the dashboard. It was early in the morning, the perfect time to clean up the vehicle before work hours crept in. The van itself was a Nissan; four door vehicle with enough room in the back to contain two people among a row padded black leather luxury seats with plenty of space on the floor. The van itself was painted gold, a clear sign of high class behind the bullet proof windows. This van along with the other ones, belonged to a special company that had begun to thrive in Hollywood.

'Silver Screen Express' was a private company that came to life in early 2012. Headed by CEO Gordon Harrison; a billionaire in Hollywood who had spent over thirty years in the industry with production. Harrison's idea was to create a service, similar to that of Uber's private taxi alternative, but only to clients in the industry that were of high class. The vans itself were modeled for luxury and safe travel, as he had advertised the idea in social circles for a whole year before spending millions of dollars to have his vans built. The Silver Screen Express would be an expensive, yet low profile attraction for those of high class in and around Hollywood. The business was advertised as being low key, to avoid paparazzi and any preying eyes.

The drivers for the business were all professionals. To become a driver for Silver Screen Express, one was required to have at least ten years experience as a chauffeur around Los Angeles with high society clients. A few drivers had been former employees to film companies, as well as for stars themselves. Harrison preferred it like this, buying drivers who had experience within the inner life of the rich and famous. It made things easier for selling rides to high profile clients. Only in social circles were the phone numbers distributed and the company advertised to those that could afford it. There was a smartphone app, giving the company a true similarity to Uber. The money was beginning to slowly rake in over the past few years as word and rumors circled around the Silver Screen Express name.

Among the drivers, the tale of their lives was never particularly special. The afternoon began to pass when David found himself driving in his Silver Screen Express van. His nickname was 'David the taxi man', a nickname he stuck with going back to his young. He had a previous career as a cab driver in L.A. during the 1990's, with over 23 years of experience driving. As an average man, he was somewhat tall with short brown hair that was beginning to grey. His weight was skinny with pale skin, always dressing casually in jeans and a T-shirt. He made a break from driving cabs to eventually doing limo service with the bodyguard for a music producer in Hollywood. Word of mouth had passed and he was offered a job once the Silver Screen Express company had picked up a bit. This was his third year driving what he called a 'gold taxi van'.

David was the kind of taxi driver who enjoyed to socialize and talk with someone in the back of his car. He loved his job back in the 90's, never knowing who was going to open the back door of his car. While he did have some stories of famous clients, he kept the secrets to himself in a diary. He also had grown a reputation as a womanizer behind the wheel. Rumors had swirled around him before he quit driving a regular cab. Rumors involving him with women who he let pay their fares in exchange of sexual service. Other times, he would tempt women in the back of his cab to 'flash me your tits' as he would tell them. These rumors followed him as he began to drive for Silver Screen Express, but he was never bothered by it.

Today he found himself driving along Downtown L.A., ready to pick up a client who had called in requesting service. Every Silver Screen van was equipped with a radio dispatch, identical to modern taxi cars. Clients could call the number and request a pick up by location. It was up to the driver if they wanted to use the GPS tracking system for an accurate destination from a computer screen. The cost estimations were summed up through the computer, mostly in the fees of a couple hundred dollars, sometimes over a thousand if the trip required hours. David rarely used his GPS system, as he had the knowledge of the L.A. streets from over two decades of driving the streets to earn a living. Every now and then, he was forced to use the GPS tracking system to get through upper class neighborhoods he was not familiar with.

Clear skies and hot weather proceeded over the daily forecast of L.A. today. Just an hour ago, David had received a radio dispatch for a female client requesting a pickup from a studio downtown. It was a short drive, but he took his time. Rarely ever were names used over the dispatch, only their gender was verified. It wasn't until he spoke with the person sitting in the back seat did he learn a little about them. Taking the time to drive out to his destination, David pulled the van near a curb on the sidewalk. He glanced out the passenger side window to notice a few pedestrians walking back. There was a woman approaching the van with short blonde hair, wearing a black jacket over what appeared to be a red matching shirt and mini dress. Her heels were red, giving him the impression he would probably be driving her to a date. She approached the van and gripped the back door handle to slide it open. David looked back and greeted her.

"Hello, ma'am! I take it that you're my client, yeah?"

"Yes, I'm the one who called."

"Well, hop on in!"

Something about her voice seemed familiar, but David didn't pay it much attention. Picking up clients for over twenty years, he was used to feeling that way about their voices. She sat down in the middle of the back seats before sliding the door to shut. She crossed her legs while the vehicle began to drive again, moving from the side of the street. David glanced at her from his rear-view mirror hanging above. He always kept the rear view mirror situated so he could look at a passenger. This woman was beautiful, beyond her short blonde hair split down the middle, it appeared she was packing quite the cleavage in a low cuit shirt under her black jacket. David spoke again.

"So, where are we headed, ma'am? You look like you're ready for a date night."

She laughed, shaking her head. He had a sense of charm to his tone of voice, forcing her to giggle at him. The air in the cab was cool, much better than the hot atmosphere outside. Scarlett moved to the right seat, just before replying to him.

"Actually, I'm just coming back from an afternoon date. I needed a ride home, but my place is a bit far out of town from here. I need to get to Long Beach, is that OK?"

"Oh, I see. Yeah, I'll have to charge you a few extra hundred dollars though, that's going to be a few hours of driving."

"That's not a problem, I can easily afford that."

The car continued driving along, back onto the roads. David glanced back into the mirror, curious now to strike a conversation with this beautiful lady. He usually was quick to talk about the weather, as that was a subject any passenger could easily get into a conversation about. David however, wasn't thinking about the hot boring day with this lady.

"What's your name, love?"

"Scarlett..."

She bit her lower lip, looking up at him. David continued driving before he thought to himself. Could this be Scarlett Johansson? Definitely, there was a march with her face and that famous cleavage he already had glanced into from his rear view mirror. The look on her face was mischievous, almost to the point of begging him to realize she had devious thoughts within.

"Wait, oh shit...You're Scarlett Johansson in the back of my car. Wow!"

Her lips curved into a smile before busting out laughing. David continued to move the car, turning his steering wheel as they moved out of a traffic lane. Scarlett replied to him.

"Yes, it's really me."

"I bet you get that a lot, from people out in public who recognize you."

"Yeah, but not from my cab drivers with this business."

"Oh, so you've called a Silver Screen taxi before?"

She nodded. David continued to move the van on the roads, but he was always a man looking for conversation with the passengers in his car.

"I have to say, it's quite an honor to be driving you around. Shame the other drivers never talk to you. I like watching your movies, always have. Wish you would've won an Oscar by now, you've been snubbed darling."

Scarlett bust out laughing, shaking her head at him.

"You can't be serious!"

"Oh no, yes I am! You deserved it for 'Girl With the Pearl Ear Ring', that's not a joke!"

She thought for a minute, before nodding her head. Perhaps he truly was sincere in his compliments. David continued speaking while driving.

"So, you working on any new film out here?"

"In fact, yes I am. I've been working on a low key romance film. It's supposed to be a secret right now, I'm afraid I can't spoil a lot of the key details."

"That's alright, babe. I wouldn't ask you to, would spoil the surprise and excitement for the movie. I'll be looking forward to seeing it come out, just because you're in it."

"Thank you!"

"So, who was the lucky date? I heard you were single recently, going through a divorce."

"Are you asking because you're trying to test your luck with me?"

"Maybe..."

Her response was quite interesting to him. David was never one to neglect flirting with a beautiful woman in the back of his car. Most of the rumors with the tag of 'womanizer' to his name held truth. Scarlett seemed like a woman who enjoyed to indulge in some fun, at least that was the impression he got from her reply. She didn't speak for another minute, sitting back in her seat as the van continued to roll down the streets. David thought for a minute before speaking back up, still on the same subject of going for a pass with her.

"I don't reckon you would date a taxi man, you're too classy for that. But, I'm not going to pass the chance to have some fun with you, if you made me an offer."

Scarlett glanced down at the floor of the van. Her eyes traced over the black matting before she moved her eyes to the back of his driver's seat. She thought about his words before responding, as she could tell he was trying to test his luck with her.

"You say that like you know me better."

"Oh no, I don't know you at all. I just know I have one of the most famous women in the world in the back of my cab. A woman I've fantasized about for years, what hot blooded man would pass that opportunity up?"

"Yeah, you're trying! I'll give you that, you've got balls."

"Oh yeah, cause I bet most men just pass on that opportunity, am I right? I imagine most regular guys are too afraid to try and give it a go with you."

She shook her head. He wasn't wrong, as most men who happened to be fans, didn't have the courage to eally ask her out. Scarlett decided to reveal to him some truth about her private life.

"I like to have one night stands, occasionally. Something to brush off, a little bit of fun but without the strings attached."

"I know exactly what you mean, babe. Everyone's gotta have a little bit of fun now and then, no need to worry about calls the next day."

"Yes, exactly!"

David could hear the enthusiasm in her voice before Scarlett cracked into a giggle. He tried to think to himself, something of an offer as fast as he could. Usually when he offered a deal with a woman, it was to discount or take away the price of the ride. Still driving, he replied back after he gathered his thoughts.

"How about a deal then, babe? I'll take off the charges for the extended ride if you'll let me take us some place quiet and I can join you in the back seat for a good time. How's that sound?"

Scarlett bit her lower lip. She moved her hands to the front of the seat, leaning up as she uncrossed her legs.

"You're asking to fuck me, is that it?"

"Yes! I know I'm probably never going to get the chance again, so yeah! I wanna bang you, why wouldn't I?"

Once again, she was laughing at his words. David continued to speak, refusing to let this opportunity pass.

"I mean, I can take you to a little spot and park the car. No one will know where we're at, I know all the spots around town."

"You say that like you've done this before."

"Oh, believe me babe! I have!"

She couldn't help herself, Scarlett laughed again. When she didn't immediately respond, David spoke again.

"So, how about it? Is my deal good enough for you?"

Tilting her head, Scarlett tried to leave the impression that she was considering it. After a few seconds, she nodded her head and spoke.

"Yeah, why not? I like to have some fun from time to time and it's been a while."

"Alright, then! Damn, today must be my lucky day."

"Indeed it is."

She offered him a wink after replying. A wave of silence fell through the walls of the vehicle as David remained driving. Had she asked, he wouldn't have lied. For he had a history of fucking women and making deals with them back in his days as a cab driver. Nothing compared to this day, for it truly was a lucky day for him. This was Scarlett Johansson, far from the average women in his past he had fucked in the back of his old taxi cars. Scarlett looked out the window, noticing that he had driven through a tunnel and back. This detour ride he took would put them back on pace for Long Beach, so it would be a shorter ride between stops. David grinned, speaking again.

"Today is my lucky day, yeah! This is much better than picking up other rich women, wow. I get to share my day with you instead."

"Yep! You're quite the lucky man for this hour."

"You know, while I'm driving...You wouldn't mind taking off your jacket?"

"My jacket?"

"Yeah, would you mind flashing me your tits? If you don't mind, I'm going to be looking at them anyway."

Scarlett laughed at him while sliding her jacket off her shoulders.

"Yeah, I was about to say that! You're gonna be seeing them, but fine. I can flash them to you."

"Yeah, go on babe. I wanna see 'em!"

David always asked the women to flash him when they had agreed to sex. This would be the most famous flash of his career. His eyes remained locked on the road ahead of him, but never without neglecting to glance upward at his rear-view mirror. Scarlett's hair brushed up against her face before she moved it back out of the way. Though she was used to having short hair in the past year, she had been slowly growing it back out for a film role, as it was now past her ears. She looked up into the back of his seat before slowly pulling her red shirt up and over her head, exposing her breasts in a black bra. As she bit her lower lip, she unhooked the straps from over her shoulders and pulled the bra to expose her large tits.

"Damn, those are some nice fucking tits."

The sound of his voice showed that David was pleased. The car continued to move, as Scarlett just sat there cupping her big pale tits within her hands. He still had a little bit of driving to do to get them to his 'little spot' he had pegged. It was just under a bridge past an old abandoned road far out from a main highway. He turned the steering wheel once again, making a right turn as they were coming close. David spoke again to tease her.

"Why don't you go on and take the rest of your clothes off, babe? Go ahead and get yourself naked, I'm almost there."

"I think you are trying to ask me to give you a strip show but don't want to actually say it."

"Yeah, something like that. Go on, babe. Give me a strip show! There, happy?"

She laughed at him, still playing with her boobs within the palms of her hands. Scarlett teased him.

"Are you sure I'm not distracting you? The last thing I want is to get into an accident."

"Nope, not distracting at all. Go on, I dare you to strip for me."

It was somewhat of a surprise that Scarlett did not require much convincing to get naked in the back of his cab. Perhaps she truly was a kinky woman, one that enjoyed a swinger-like lifestyle. As David was still driving, she turned around and pushed her knees to the seat, pushing her ass out to his sight. Only the sound of the engine and the vehicle moving was heard as Scarlett pushed her mini skirt down, revealing her ass pushed into a small black thong that hugged her hips.

"Damn, that's nice!"

David spoke in approval of her stripping. Scarlett reared her left hand back and spanked her own ass loudly. She then turned around, sitting back in the seat as her large bare breasts bounced around. The car began to slow down, but Scarlett pretended that she truly was moving her body in a strip show. She moved her hands back over her breasts, rubbing them for him and then kicking off her high heels. Only the small thong tugged between her thighs remained on her body at this point. David slowed the car down, making one more slight turn and pulling down an abandoned road. They had arrived, he smiled to himself.

"We're almost there, just a moment."

She didn't reply back. Scarlett didn't know what to say, as she knew he couldn't wait to be in the back of the van with her. David pulled up, moving the car under an old bridge just as he had planned. Once he came to a stop, he turned the key and shut the engine of the car off. Scarlett knew now that he would be joining her. He didn't say a word as he opened the driver's door and then climbed out. She smirked at him out the window, noticing that obvious smug grin over his face. Scarlett watched as the door on the opposite side of her slid open and then David joined her in the back seat. She noticed his graying hair, lucky for her, this made him just the type of older man that she was into. After he had shut the door, joining her she offered him a smile and spoke.

"At least you're not bad looking. Most guys that take a swing at me, they don't look as good as you."

David laughed to her.

"I was afraid I might be too old for you."

"How old are you, hun?"

"Forty-six, is that a problem?"

Scarlett leaned over, pressing her lips to his for a small kiss. After their lips had brushed against one another, David stood up and moved to face her in front of the seat. Scarlett leaned back, allowing his eyes to roam over her gorgeous body. The look on his face told her everything, for he was a hungry man ready to feast on her beauty.

"You like what you see, huh?"

"Oh my god, do I!"

She busted out laughing as David moved his hands to roam over her pale skin. He felt up her stomach running them up to her bare breasts. Scarlett bit her lower lip, gazing into his big brown eyes as she moved her hands over his to force him to squeeze her tits. It suddenly dawned on Scarlett that she did not even learn this man's name earlier. As his hands massaged her tits, she spoke back up.

"What's your name? Here I am naked, and I can say, I've never taken my clothes off before for a man that I don't even know what to call him."

"Just call me David, babe. I'm David the taxi man."

"David the taxi man!?"

Scarlett could not prevent herself from busting out laughing to his nickname. It sounded so funny to her. His hands were still squeezing over her boobs, making her laughter fade into a soft moan. He wore just a white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He would have to get his shoes off before completely disrobing of his clothes, but David wasn't concerned about that right now. He leaned down, lowering himself to his knees. The first thing there was to take off was the little silky black thong that was covering that sweet pussy up from his sights. He placed his hand over the front of her thong and then looked up into her eyes.