Silver Screen Express Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking Christ, look at you. You're so filthy, babe, and you never stop."

Megan slapped her tongue over his dick and moaned against it after he spoke. When she pulled her mouth from his cock, she answered him back.

"What can I say? Once I get started having dirty fun, I can't stop myself!"

She giggled, flashing her teeth with that cute smirk she could always make. David laughed with her, starring right into the smeared makeup and black stream that had run down her left cheek from earlier. Megan had a real trick up her sleeve that she wasn't about to spoil with words. She knew the cock resting in her grip was close to exploding, but she wanted to do something else first. Sticking her head between her legs, she quickly crawled around him turned her head to face his ass.

"Babe, what the hell-OHHH!!"

Before he could finish his sentence, Megan gave him a shock with her actions. She darted her tongue between the crack of his ass, finding his dark hole and twirling her tongue around it. David knew a lot of kinky women that could give a good rim job, but this was most unexpected from Megan. He spread his legs, moaning louder as she continued to grind her tongue and rotate it around.

"FUCK!!"

To truly torture him with pleasure, Megan tightened her grip around his cock and began to jack him off while she rimmed his ass. Her hand pumped his dick, all while her tongue was still circling around the little hole between his ass cheeks. David panted louder, moaning in a voice that she had yet to hear from him all day. Megan was confident in her skills to surprise and truly blow a man's mind wide open when she was given the chance. After a whole minute, she finally moved her face away from his ass and crawled back out from between his legs. She bit her lower lip while smirking up at him.

"God, you are one kinky, nasty fucking bitch!"

Megan bust out giggling at his words.

"Thank you kindly, you perverted cabbie! Thank you very fucking much!"

He wanted to kiss her after they traded dirty compliments such as this, but Megan had other ideas. She looked back at his cock and slid her hand to the base. Taking it into her mouth, she began to suck on it like earlier today. David took a deep breath, watching as the Hollywood woman began to bob her head up and down his long thick shaft. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm' she moaned while slobbering all over his shaft. Megan brought both her hands down to play with his balls, rubbing her fingertips over them gently while her lips continued to suck on his cock. She knew he was close to finally blowing that hot load, she wanted it. David began to grunt and pant. He brought his hand down and gripped the back of her hair, the only hint that Megan needed to give her the sign of where his cum would be landing.

"Fuck, ohhhh man! I'm gonna fucking cum soon, babe!"

Hearing his words, she promptly released his cock from her lips with a loud pop noise. Though his hand was in her hair, he did not control her sucking. Megan quickly spit on his dick and then looked up into his eyes. She watched as David used his free hand to grab his rod and begin stroking it himself. All she could do was look up into his eyes, letting him see her pretty face with the black smears of her eyeliner from earlier. Megan gave him a grin before teasing him with her filthy words.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm about to empty my balls all over your face!"

"Mmmmmmm, I'd like that. In fact, I would love that!"

"That's cause you're a dirty little whore, babe!"

"I'm YOUR dirty fucking whore, in the back of your cab! Don't forget that, you pervert fucking taxi driver!"

David chuckled at her words, still stroking his cock as it aimed towards her face.

"I could never forget that! Here it is, OH, OHHH!!"

At long last, his cock finally exploded shooting waves of cum. The first blast shot directly over her forehead, splattered hard. Megan gasped and then quickly shut her eyes. Another thick wave shot over her forehead and streaking into her hair. David cried out, just as he stroked his cock again to shoot a thick streak that landed into her right eyelid.

"OHHH, FUCK!!"

The next shot of cum misfired, striking over her right cheek with a bit landing over the floor. Another wave of cum splashed over her nose, dripping down the left side of her face. David was still gasping for his breath, shocked at how much cum had been stored within his balls all this time. More strings of cum went flying out of his cock, sending lines of his seed to paint over her left cheek with one in the eye. Once his cum began to finally weaken, he pushed the head of his cock to her forehead and squeezed it hard to drain the final drops that went dripping down her forehead and over her nose. Megan could feel the streams of cum dripping down her face and neck. She moaned, teasing him with her filthy words.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah...Mmmmmmm, you made me into a big fucking mess. God, your cum is so fucking hot."

"Yes, ohhhhh yeah babe! God, you're so fucking beautiful."

Once he was finished, Megan began to slowly open her eyes. She blinked several times, causing the cum drops in her eyebrows to sparkle a little bit. She reached her hand up to grasp at his drained cock. Megan glanced into his eyes before raising the head of his dick to her lips and giving it a soft kiss. David was forced to catch his breath, but he couldn't prevent himself from smiling down at her.

"Fucking great, that was...that was wonderful, babe. Damn, I made you into quite a fucking mess."

He bust out laughing while looking over at her cum covered face. Off into the corner of his eye, he noticed a bit of cum that landed on the floor. He obviously would be cleaning up cum stains from the back of his cab after today. Megan let go of his cock, raising up both hands to give him a double thumbs up in response to his words. David laughed even further.

"That was so much fun, babe. Yeah, two thumbs up from me too!"

David held up both hands, repeating the notion of both thumbs up at her. Megan laughed at him. She wiped her face with her left palm, letting out a sigh before licking it up.

"Well, I guess we better get you cleaned up, get dressed and then I'll take you back home."

Megan glanced back up at him after he spoke. She nodded.

"Yeah and let me pay the fare. Remember, this was your tip!"

"I got quite an amazing tip today, much better than I thought I would!"

THE END