Silver Screen Express Ch. 05

Story Info
Rihanna shows a taxi driver a wild time.
8.5k words
4.94
24k
81

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Drops of water slowly came beating down over the windshield of the gold Silver Screen Express taxi van. David let out a sigh as he realized that rain was coming, despite some clear weather. Before he had went out today for his job, he witnessed on the daily forecast that scattered thunderstorms would be something to look forward to. California usually had it's dry droughts, so it wasn't so much a problem. The rain almost came as a relief after looking forward to such heat as the summer was approaching. Luckily, the slight rain wasn't enough to make him turn on his wind shield wipers as he continued driving along the roads.

Today, David was driving his taxi van around the Long Beach area. There was a usual shift of areas with the Silver Screen Express drivers, this week was his turn to take fares outside downtown L.A. Of course, the drivers could only go as far as the money took them from their high society clients. David had spent the previous weekend cleaning out the back of his van and making sure that the seats and floorboard remained spotless. After what usually went on in the back seat of his van with certain women, he had become obsessive with keeping it clean back there. Within the front driver's seat, sipping on a bottle of water while making a turn on the roads. So far, he had no fares going into the afternoon. David thought to himself that by now, he should've had at least one fare around this area.

After a few minutes of driving around a busy street, the rain seemed to be coming to a stop. David wasn't so much phased by the rain. It still wasn't bad enough to the point he would be required to activate the wind shield wipers. Dispatch called in, alerting drivers that there was a fare calling for a van around the beach, just off E Ocean Drive. David turned the van, knowing that he was only about ten minutes away from that area. When he turned, the rain resumed to pour down moderately. The call said to be on the look out for a black woman in the parking lot wearing a jacket and carrying a large bag. The driver put his foot on the pedal, moving through a bit of slight traffic until he began to reach the parking lot area around the beach. As soon as he pulled in, he noticed the woman standing there and proceeded to shift gear to back up the van towards her. He rolled down the window as it appeared she was waving to catch his attention.

"Hey there! Go on and hop in, ma'am! No need to stand out here and get soaked!"

"I'm so glad you showed up this fast!"

He kept the van stationed there without moving to allow her entrance. A few seconds later, the sound of the back door on the right side came sliding open and the woman stepped in. David could see from first glance that her hair was pinned up in a pony tail. She wore a dark red jacket, unbuttoned revealing her bikini clad body. The bag in her hands appeared to have various items to be used on the beach, he could see as it was unzipped and revealing. Once she sat down and shut the door, David began to slowly move the taxi van back out of the parking lot and to the streets. Her jacket appeared to be soaked from the rain. She let out a sigh before speaking up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm dripping wet and I've got your back seats soaked right now."

"It's no problem, ma'am! A little water isn't going to ruin the seats. So, where do you wanna go?"

"Ummmmm, I think I need to get back home. I've got a hotel room back at the Hilton in Signal Hill, you know the place?"

"Yes, shouldn't be that long of a drive. The initial fare is going to cost you five hundred dollars, ma'am."

The woman gave him a nod as he gazed into the rear-view mirror above. By now, David had moved them back on the streets. She replied to him while placing her large back down on the floor board. David glanced into the rear view mirror, studying her face and witnessing small gold piercings in her ears. He spotted that she was wearing white flip flops over her feet, a small feature that made him smile.

"I called a Silver Screen van earlier today and paid for the drop off. I didn't feel like taking my rental car out since I just flew into town a few nights ago."

"Oh, did you? I don't think I was your driver, you are my first fare today."

She laughed to his words.

"Yes, today is my first time calling this business. I didn't think it was going to be raining today, I'm shocked you arrived so quick to pick me up."

David smiled as he focused back on the road. Like always, he was eager to strike a conversation with the person riding in the back seat of his cab.

"You were lucky that I was passing through close around here, otherwise you would've probably been stuck waiting a little longer. Apart from the rain, how was your time at the beach today?"

"It was good until it started to rain. I haven't been out in the sun or in a swimming pool in a few months. What's your name?"

"You can call me David, ma'am."

"Pleasure to meet you, David. I am Rihanna."

She smirked to herself, wondering if he would recognize her. Sitting back into the black leather seat, she let out a sigh and licked her lips while the van continued to roll down the streets before stopping at a red light. David thought for a moment, as her name sounded familiar. It wasn't until he gazed back into the rear view mirror, suddenly it clicked. His jaw dropped for a second while waiting in traffic stopped at the red light.

"Wait, Rihanna the singer? Oh shit, this is unbelievable!"

The dark skinned beauty clapped her hands together and smiled. Sometimes she went without being recognized whatsoever, but it appeared this man seemed excited by her presence in the back of his cab van. She nodded, replying back to him.

"Yes, you've got me in the back of your van today."

When the light turned green, David resumed driving while he replied after laughing. Meeting her today had brought back memories of when he was driving regular old taxi cabs over L.A. some years back. It was 2009 when he couldn't avoid hearing her on the radio. This was a story he just had to share with the woman herself.

"Oh my god, this is too funny! You are one hell of a singer, I've gotta tell you that!"

"Thank you."

"No, really! I've got something funny I have to tell you. Oh man, this is one hell of a lucky day for you of all the people in this town to end up in the back of my cab."

Rihanna leaned up in her seat. He had her attention now. She placed both of her feet down on the floorboard, the small jacket remained revealing her bikini clad body. He obviously was checking her out, as she caught his eyes from the rear view mirror. David continued driving as he began to tell his story to her.

"This was about 8 years ago, I think. I used to drive a regular old yellow cab around L.A. I swear though, every single time I would turn on the radio I used to hear your voice. If I had a dollar for every time that song used to come on, I would be a rich man by now, I swear."

"Oh no way, you're making this up!"

"No, I'm not! You sang that one song, I have the words memorized I heard it so many times"

"Oh yeah, prove it!"

He let out a sigh. By now, he had her full attention. Rihanna was leaning up in her seat, trying to take a look at his face. She could only see the side, witnessing that he was an older man from the slight grey hairs in his head. Over his body, he wore a regular old black T-shirt. After sighing, David replied to her in an almost comical 'singing voice'.

"Come here, rude boy, boy, can you get it up? Come here, rude boy, boy, is you big enough?"

His reply forced her to burst out laughing hard. Rihanna couldn't help herself, his voice was so hilarious to her eyes as he attempted to sing.

"Oh my god, stop!"

David was still singing despite her plea for him to stop.

"Take it, take it! Baby, baby, take it, take it! Love me, love me!"

As he continued, she nearly fell out of her seat from laughing hysterically. Rihanna had laughed so hard, she couldn't breathe for a second. As she caught her breath, David spoke up while still driving.

"Did I get the lyrics right? Come on, I have heard that song so many fucking times just on the radio."

"Y...Yes! You got it right, oh my god! You are so funny!"

"Well, do you believe me now? I mean, I wouldn't lie! That song was on the radio constantly back in the day."

"Yes, I believe you now! You're a funny guy, David."

Finally, he chuckled at her words.

"I'm honored you think so, Miss!"

"But do you really like that song of mine, or did it annoy you?"

"Oh no, I like it! I wouldn't have memorized the words if I didn't! You're a terrific singer, don't let any critics tell you otherwise."

"I appreciate that from you."

The rain was beginning to come to a stop, only with slight sprinkles over the car. From the distance, the sun was obviously beaming through the grey clouds that had once plagued the horizon. David just couldn't help but to think of trying his charm to talk this woman into having a good time with him. After a moment of silence throughout the van, he spoke back up changing the subject a bit.

"Would you mind if I asked you something, Rihanna?"

"No, what is it?"

Leaning back in the seat, starred forward at the back of front seats as he continued with his question.

"By any chance, are you a wild girl? I don't mean to sound rude if I come off that way. I mean, do you go out to clubs and like to enjoy yourself frequently. Maybe get a little frisky from time to time."

"You're not being rude to ask me that."

With a nod, she continued her response to him.

"I like to go out to the clubs often. Have a few drinks, shake my ass on the dance floor sometimes. Every now and then, I find a hot guy and have a good time."

"Yeah, that's what I was asking! You seem like the kind if sexy lady who knows how to have a good time and enjoy yourself."

She realized right away that this man was flirting with her. Rihanna smirked and leaned forward in the back of her seat before replying.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Maybe. I imagine a pretty girl like you would have guys lining up for a chance with you at the club."

"Yeah, but coming from a taxi driver, you're the last man I'd expect to try and flirt with me."

"What? Your drivers never flirt with you? That's a fucking shame!"

Rihanna laughed at his words again. She smirked while looking up at his mirror, figuring that she would simply bring up the fact that he could not keep his eyes off her when he wasn't starring into the road. Pointing to his mirror, she replied back.

"I see your eyes! You constantly look up into that mirror to get a nice look at me."

"Well, I can't help myself! You're beautiful, Rihanna. Nice flip flops too, I'm actually wearing a pair right now that are the same color."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head to his words. The cab van continued to pass through a bit of busy traffic with cars on both lanes.

"Now I know you're full of it! You're just saying that to try and flirt with me!"

"Oh no, I'm serious! I can take them off right now and show them to you!"

Rihanna bust out laughing and shook her head.

"No thanks! You ain't gotta do that! I believe you, but why would you wear flip flops for driving a van like this?"

"Well, it's hot as hell out here in L.A., you know?"

"True, you've got a point there."

Now he was feeling like had something of an opportunity to turn up the heat on truly flirting with this woman. The womanizer in David was ready to come out in full swing and try his luck at having some fun with this wild girl. He noticed the tattoo that could be seen over her dark skin below her yellow colored bikini top. Rihanna's body was decorated with tattoos that David found to be lovely. Still driving behind the wheel, he spoke back up.

"What's that ink down on your chest? I keep looking there and I can't really quite see it, might showing me?"

"Oh, you mean this?"

She slipped off her jacket, revealing her slim beautiful body in nothing but the yellow bikini. Rihanna leaned forward, giving him a clear view of her tattoo that appeared to be some statue with wings spread out. She spoke again, explaining it to him.

"This is the Egyptian goddess, Isis. You like that?"

"Yes, it looks beautiful. I've always had a weakness for women with tattoos, I know you've got quite a lot of them."

"Oh yes, I do! I love my tattoos! I've got so many of them, it would take me a while to show you every last one of them."

Holding up her right hand, Rihanna demonstrated the pattern of tattoos that covered her wrist, hand and fingers. David however, seen the opportunity to ask her a question that he had spoken of so often with women in the back seat of his cab. The womanizer in him was in full swing now.

"Just look at that beautiful body in your bikini, you are so fucking hot. Would you be brave enough to take that top off and flash me your tits, babe?"

"Take off my top?"

"Yeah, go on! I dare you to take it off!"

The beautiful R&B singer smirked and went on, reaching both hands behind her back to unstrap her bra for him. David looked back into the rear view mirror as she snatched it free to reveal her breasts to him.

"Very nice, I like those."

"Oh yeah? Do you like looking at my tits rather than seeing my tats, David?"

"I don't know, that's a hard one."

She laughed at his reply, sitting in the back seat wearing nothing now except her bikini thong and the flip flops. David continued driving, but seen now he was prepared to take his chance and test his luck with this beautiful singer. He didn't want to let this opportunity slip from his grasp. Rihanna was a singer who once filled his ears daily with a hit song, those precious memories in his mind had come flooding back today, and he just had to test his luck with her now.

"You know, since you didn't have a problem showing your tits to me, what if I asked you for something a little more dirty?"

"Something dirtier? What do you mean by that?"

"How about I take us somewhere quiet? I can get in the back seat with you and we can fuck each other silly."

She sat in the back seat, still topless as she thought about his words. The van was still driving through the street. After a few seconds, David spoke again as he was afraid to lose this opportunity.

"I'll even cancel the fare entirely and let you go for free if you let me in the back seat and fuck you. i'm serious, you're a sexy lady and I'll let you go wild with me."

After thinking of it, Rihanna finally answered him back.

"Well, it's been a while since I had a good time with a man. Haven't even had a one night stand in months."

"So is that a yes or a no?"

With a smile, she nodded before answering him back.

"Yes! You seem like a funny guy, I could show you a hell of a time! Forget about the fare and the money stuff, let's just have some fun. After you fuck me, you can take me back to my hotel and that will be it."

Just the words David wanted to hear. He grinned while gripping the steering wheel and making a turn. He now had to alter their destination by taking a small detour and driving off on roads to lead them to a quiet spot.

"Fucking wonderful! You're quite an angel, Rihanna."

As he remained driving the van over the roads, she reached behind her head and began to undo the ponytail holding her long black hair together. Once her hair had come free, Rihanna carefully fixed it up as it was split down the middle. She noticed the van turning from the streets, glancing out of the window she noticed the traffic was beginning to fade in the distance. David had eyes on a car park not far from the hotel she was staying at. Since he was already close there before the decision was made, it seemed best for the spot where they would be going. While he continued to drive, Rihanna spoke up.

"There's just one thing I'm going to ask you first."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Please do not call yourself 'rude boy' or make any jokes about my songs while we're fucking. It's embarrassing when guys do that."

"Oh, I won't! Promise! That does seem kinda cheesy, I am sure it gets on your nerves if other men do it."

"It fucking does! Like oh my god! Every man wants to be a 'rude boy' around me once we are in the bedroom."

She rolled her eyes and sighed after explaining to him. David turned the car, heading right into the large parking garage building. The sunlight faded as the van entered the building and he drove to go up a second story in the parking garage. David spoke again, encouraging her to go right on ahead and strip fully nude for him.

"Why don't you go ahead and get naked back there, babe? Go on, show me those tattoos on your beautiful body."

Without responding to him, Rihanna went on and untied the strings holding her yellow bikini thong together. She let it fall to the floor and then swept her arm to knock over the jacket and the bra down to the floor as well. It wasn't until she slipped off her flip flops was she finally, completely naked sitting on the seat. She turned around, leaning over the back seat. As Rihanna gazed out of the back window, she noticed that he was going up yet another turn to enter the third story of the multi-car park building. She pushed her legs together, revealing her thick booty to him. David bit his lower lip and spoke.

"Wow, look at that. Big, fucking beautiful chocolate ass. I can't wait to dig into that."

"Oh yeah, you like this ass?"

She reared her hand back and spanked it loudly over the left cheek of her bare ass. David heard the smack as he switched gears to move the van in reverse.

"Go on, spank that ass babe! You look so fucking hot back there!"

Rihanna followed his request, using her hand to smack over her ass yet again. The van came to a stop as he began to reverse it back. She decided to lay down over the seat, modelling for him as she rested her hand over her cheek while sitting her arm up to hold her head. Her athletic body was sitting there in all it's glory. Rihanna's pussy dripped wet, with just a small strip line of hair above her opening. While she lay naked over the back seats, he backed the car up into a parking spot.

David preferred to back the van up into a spot any time he was in a car park like this. He was somewhat distracted by her naked body, but didn't say a word. She could see the grin over his face, that told her everything. The one he picked was near the wall, far away from a row of cars lined up in the spaces. The multi-story parking garage was located next to an office building, as he knew from past experiences, the people didn't often go to get their cars until after work hours. This meant that time was on David and Rihanna's side as the afternoon hours were still on. With the car park, he turned the key in the ignition and shut it off. The singer in the back seat blinked her eyes before listening to him open the driver's door and exit. She leaned up in the seat before hearing the left back side door slide open and watching David step in.

"Here we are, babe. Ready for some fun?"

It was the first time Rihanna was able to look at the man face to face. Having sex with a stranger was one thing, but at least the man had fine looks for her taste. She moved in the seat before leaning up to cup his face. The naked dark skinned singer kissed his lips softly while David began to pull the front ends of his T-shirt to take it off. Below his waist, he wore a pair of white cargo shorts. She helped him pull the shirt off before disposing of it to the floor. After breaking the kiss, Rihanna sat back down in the seat and immediately glanced her eyes down to check if he was truly wearing flip flops. To her surprise, he did not lie about that earlier.