Silver Screen Express Ch. 06

Story Info
Kate Upton strips down for a cab driver.
9.4k words
4.81
215.2k
110

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Los Angeles, California

A bright day led with a busy afternoon through downtown traffic in L.A. Just another summer day for the city, as a man behind the wheel of the Silver Screen Express taxi van found himself busy. David had just taken his lunch break by going out to eat at a local fast food restaurant. After thirty minutes to go in and eat, the man had returned behind the wheel of his van waiting on more fares to call in. David didn't like to eat inside of his taxi van, he liked it smell clean and fresh. Just over the weekend he spent quite some time cleaning out stains from the back seat and vacuuming out the floorboard. Today, he was driving around West Hollywood on a new shift. It beat taking the long roads through Long Beach from last week, he was happy to be away from that whole area.

Earlier in the day, David had the pleasure of escorting a musician to a studio and back in West Hollywood. As a driver who preferred to strike conversations with the people in the back of his cabs, he found enjoyment discussing dance music with the mystery man who had called for a Silver Screen Express van. After the drop off, the man gave David a tip of four hundred dollars and revealed himself to be a music producer. It was a funny event, as he had learned over the years that you never know just who is going to open the door to a taxi. Still to this day, that was true. It didn't matter how many years he had worked as a driver, David was still entertained by the surprises that came with the job.

While driving through the streets, dispatch called in for a fare requesting a pick up near a dance club. Since David found himself close by, he went on and picked up his walkie talkie and called back the dispatch to let them know a driver was on the way. The gold van was moving as David was alerted to be on the look out for a tall blonde haired woman wearing a leather jacket and blue jeans outside a closed night club. He turned down the air conditioner a bit in the car, as he felt the cool breeze nearly overcoming him. For today, David had slipped on a white T-shirt and the casual cargo shorts and without forgetting his favorite pair of white flip flops. As the van approached the street, David spotted the woman standing near the club. He pulled the van near the curb and rolled down the passenger's window to greet her.

"Hello there, Miss! Did you call for a ride?"

The woman stepped up close to the window and pushed her sunglasses up above her head. She was indeed tall, wearing the black leather jacket that was mentioned. A black leather matching purse was strapped over left shoulder, hanging down. Her long blonde hair was pinned up neatly in a pony tail. She looked at him with her big blue eyes and nodded before speaking.

"Yep! That was me who called."

"Alright, then! Go on and hop in, I'll take you where ever you wanna go."

The gold van stood there as David waited for her to enter. He was already intrigued over the fact of this woman being outside a club that was obviously closed. Within seconds, the sliding door on the left side opened and she entered. Just after closing the door, she took her purse off and sat on the seat. David began to drive off now as she spoke to him.

"Can you take me out to the Soul Glow beauty salon? It's near Norma Triangle somewhere."

"Sure, I can take you there ma'am. It might take me a bit to pull up the address here in the GPS computer, hang on a second."

She sat there patiently in the back seat, folding her hands up while crossing her legs. David had not found the opportunity yet to look through his rear view mirror and check this woman out. He pulled the van into the traffic, stopping at a red light where he had time to type on the keyboard of the GPS screen. He spoke up, just to make sure that he heard correctly the name she gave him.

"Soul Glow is the name, right?"

"Yes, that's it."

The light flashed green just as David had finished typing it up. The van began to move in traffic while the GPS computer calculated it's data and discovered the location. He smiled when he noticed it was only thirty minutes away, making it a short drive.

"Alright, I found it. Looks like we've got thirty minutes to get there. The initial charge of the call will be five hundred dollars, I'll add up the rest once we get to your destination."

"Do you want me to pay now?"

"Oh no, please wait. It's easier to just pay all together once we get there."

"Okay, that's fine."

Moving into traffic, David was ready to create a conversation as usual. The van drove past a few luxury cars as he began to talk.

"So, were you waiting there long?"

"No, you came pretty early. I had just stepped out the door a few minutes ago before you pulled up. You arrived faster than my last driver."

"Oh, so you've been in the back of a Silver Screen van before?"

"Yes! I just started calling about a week ago. I wish you guys had a service in New York, it would save me a lot of trouble when I'm back home."

"We might expand out there some day, who knows? What's your name, beautiful."

With a smirk over her face, she replied back.

"Kate, and you are?"

"Call me David. It's my pleasure to be driving you around today, Kate."

By now, the van had slipped through traffic while the woman sitting in the back had tucked her sunglasses into her purse. David had his second glance through the rear view mirror, definitely taking a liking to the body sitting among the backseat of his van. She appeared to have some heavy cleavage between her leather jacket, though the white shirt underneath wasn't low cut to reveal anything. David continued driving while thinking of ways he could conjure up some smooth talking to this babe.

"So are you from New York, Kate? Or do you just live there?"

"Yes! I live up there."

"What are you doing out here in L.A. today?"

"I'm out here to do a modelling shoot for a magazine, actually. My friend does DJ sets at a night club and I figured I would go by and see him."

"Oh, so that explains why you were out there at a closed night club, I see."

"Yeah, that's right."

He glanced back at the rear view mirror once again after stopping in traffic at a red light. Something about her seemed quite familiar to him. For a model with the name 'Kate', it couldn't be his first guess but she had quite the resemblance to Kate Upton. When he noticed the beauty mark above her upper lip, he couldn't help but wonder. David ignored the thoughts for now as he eased his foot back on the gas pedal to move the van after the light flashed green.

"So what kind of modelling you do? You've certainly got the looks."

"Thanks, I'm doing a photo shoot in a magazine modelling bikinis and swimwear."

"Oh, I would love to be there to witness that."

Kate busted out giggling at his words. As she sat in the back seat, she moved her purse down to the floorboard where it could sit. David noticed that she was wearing a tall pair of black high heels down below to where her feet were. Giving off quite the look with the black leather jacket and her jeans.Leaning forward into her seat, she spoke back to him.

"Since you asked me something, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, let's hear it babe."

"How long have you been driving? I don't think I've seen you as my driver before."

"Quite a while. I started with the company a few years ago, I drove a regular yellow cab around L.A. back in the 90's."

His response had made Kate somewhat curious. She leaned forward from her seat to get a look at his face beyond the front seats and panel above them. His voice didn't show it, but upon second view of his face and witnessing his fading hair, the man clearly was older. Kate smirked before sitting back down.

"Damn, you're a handsome older man. I like that."

"Do you like flirting with older men, Kate?"

"Hmmmm, maybe."

The next time David glanced into his rear view mirror, he noticed that she had removed her ponytail band and allowed her hair to flow naturally with a split down the middle. Upon further study of her face between driving, she definitely appeared familiar to the 'Kate' that he had thought of. While focusing back on the road, David spoke again.

"Oh fuck, don't tell me! You're Kate Upton, aren't you?"

She clapped her hands together, giggling like before as she caught his eyes from the rear view mirror above. Kate nodded her head upon replying back to him.

"Yes, oh my god! How did you know? The other drivers can never guess it's me!"

"I've seen your face enough to have memorized it, let's just say that."

His response made her smirk. Kate always took pride in meeting a man who admired her beauty, knowing that she could play them if she wanted to. David continued on speaking while focusing on the road and driving.

"Every now and then, I like to pull out those Sports Illustrated magazines you did and have a look at them late at night."

Kate bit her lower lip. As much as she did not want to say anything dirty, this man made it almost too easy.

"Do you do anything to yourself when you look in those magazines?"

David chuckled once more. If she were going to talk to him like this, he already imagined how easy this was going to be to make this ride into a different trip.

"Of course, what man wouldn't? I'm pretty sure you've got quite the fan base of men who jack off to your photos. What should we call it? 'Kate Upton Fap Nation'?"

She giggled at his words.

"Oh my god! Now this is interesting!"

Kate laughed and took in a deep breath while sitting in her seat. After a moment, she finished speaking.

"You're a fucking pervert for a driver, David! I have to appreciate your honesty though. I know men wank off to my photos, but at least you've got the balls to not deny it in my presence."

The conversation had quickly moved to some hardcore flirting, no rules already with dirty topics at hand. As David turned on the road, he thought to go ahead and take a more adventurous route as he thought Kate would be an easy one to get naked in the back of his taxi van. It was time to truly turn up the heat and ask her something truly more obscene.

"I have a question for you now, Kate."

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"So, you've rode in the back of a Silver Screen van more than once, am I right?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"Have you ever had a driver ask you to take off your shirt and flash those big tits?"

She raised her eyebrows at him, smirking.

"Is that your way to try and ask me to flash you?"

At that instance, David decided to playfully mock her with an answer she gave him earlier.

"Hmmmmm, maybe."

Letting out a sigh, she rolled her eyes and shook her head while still smiling. David continued on tempting her.

"I'll tell you what, babe. I'll make this ride for free if you flash me your tits."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah! Go on, do it! Flash me with those big tits! I think you want to do it, Kate. Honestly, I do!"

Kate bit her lower lip before she roared in laughter at his words. It wasn't every day that she had her drivers flirting with her this heavily. Most of the time they didn't recognize her. The few times a driver did, they seemed afraid to speak to her, let alone to ask dirty questions like David was currently doing. She slipped her leather jacket off, revealing her voluptuous figure in a tight white shirt. All the while, David was still driving the van as Kate prepared herself. He moved down a road, taking a detour route just in case she agreed to some hot fucking with him. From the back seat, Kate slid her white shirt up over her head, revealing her body with a black bra placed over her large boobs. Her eyes looked up towards the seats, knowing that David had to be glancing upwards into his rear view mirror. She slowly undid the button from the middle of her bra, pulling it apart to flash her amazing breasts in all their glory.

"Holy shit, look at those!"

"You like these big titties, David?"

She replied with a smug grin over her face. Pushing her hands under her large breasts, Kate began to jiggle them around to distract him while he was busy driving.

"Fuck yeah!! My god, those are some fucking amazing tits. I always liked to jack off to them in the magazines, but seeing them out like that, I've had my breath taken away up here."

Still grinning, Kate decided to tease him even further as he had mentioned masturbating to her photos again. She moved her hands over her tits, playing with them as her fingernails pinched at her hardening nipples.

"Oh yeah, is that right David? You like to beat it while you're starring at my boobs in pictures?"

"Yep! I fully admit to that one, babe!"

She giggled.

"Too bad you can't do that while driving the van."

David bit his lower lip. As he was concentrating on the road ahead of them, he could not believe how easy Kate came off with seduction. He didn't even have to truly attempt to talk her into flashing him, so he figured this was going to be easy. It was time to make the true offer to her, apart from the teasing. His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, thinking of her beautiful body as he began to speak again.

"Yeah, I know but I've got something better in mind for us. Are you on a busy schedule, Kate? I mean, do you have to get to this salon and back on a tight time schedule?"

"No, I don't have an appointment there. I was just going to walk in and pay up front to get my hair done."

"Alright, then I'll tell you what. Since you're already almost naked in the back of the van, how about I take us some place quiet nearby? If you let me in the back and fuck you, I think I would be the luckiest guy on planet Earth today."

He laughed after finishing his words. Kate sat back in the seat, thinking for a moment. On one hand, she could not believe how serious he was in his words. Within her other thoughts, she didn't want to say no. He seemed like a kinky older guy, those were always the most fun when it came to playing with her big tits. When she didn't answer after a few seconds, David spoke once more.

"I really will cancel the entire fare if you let me fuck you. I'm serious on that, babe. You can get the whole ride for free, if you let me have some fun with you."

"And you think you will be some lucky guy, huh? How is that?"

"I'll be getting to fuck Kate Upton!! Come on, babe! You know most men spend their time fantasizing about that kind of opportunity!"

She giggled at him and then took the straps of her bra off before tossing it to the floor. Kate nodded as she looked forward at the back of the front seat. Since she didn't have much else going on today, it wouldn't hurt to waste time like this with some kinky fun in the back of the van.

"Alright, I'll take you up on this. I've never fucked one of my drivers before and you sound pretty fun, even if you're a bit sleazy."

The man smirked sitting in the driver's seat. David almost grinned as he moved the steering wheel to pilot the van down an empty street.

"Just my kind of girl, Kate! Damn, and I was thinking earlier today that I was off to a great day."

He chuckled again. The destination he had in mind was to park the taxi van behind an old car wash that was abandoned within the city. It was a spot that David was familiar with from his taxi driving days. It was a quiet spot where no one really interfered in the past, just the reason he trusted the place. As Kate sat in the back seat topless, he spoke once more to influence her to completely strip for him.

"This will be a few minutes, babe. I'm taking us to a place close by. While you have to wait, why don't you go ahead and get fully naked back there? You showed me those lovely tits, but now I wouldn't mind seeing how wet your pussy is or even that ass."

"Okay, I can do that."

While he remained driving the van, Kate unbuttoned her pants. She kicked her heels off, forcing them to fall softly to the floorboard. With both hands on the front of her jeans, she pushed then down to her knees and slowly pulled them off. As of now, the only piece of clothing remaining over her body was a black thong that matched the bra she previously had pulled off. Kate then pushed her leather jacket and shirt down to the floorboard. David caught a glimpse of her act from glancing into the rear view mirror.

"There you go, babe! Yeah, get all your clothes on the floor. Don't want them in the way when we're fucking on the seats."

Kate followed his orders, making sure every bit of clothing was nowhere on the black leather seats. She sat in the middle, stretching her legs out as she pulled her thong down, revealing her sweet mound dripping wet. It was shaved without a single hair in sight. David turned the wheel of the van to his right, pulling them up a bump as they had already arrived to the car wash. Since he didn't seem to be paying her any attention, Kate lowered her right hand and began to play with her clit. She used her middle and ring fingers to poke and twirl her tips around the entrance. The voluptuous blonde model let out a moan as began to finger-fuck herself.

At the same time Kate was setting the tone in the back seat, David stopped the van. This alerted Kate, forcing her to look out the window to see that he had parked them behind what appeared to be an abandoned car wash. There was graffiti painted all over brick walls on both sides. David had not spoken for a few minutes. He simply stopped the engine of the van by turning the keys. A few seconds later, he opened the driver's door and began to exit the vehicle. Kate sat back in the middle of the seat, still sliding her fingers into her pussy and back. She watched him from the right window as he approached the door and slid it open. Not the first time a naked beauty had been waiting in the backseat for him to join her. As David looked down at Kate's naked body, he smiled.

"Ohhhhh my god, look at you. You are so fucking beautiful."

Kate moved over on the seat, allowing him to enter the van and shut the door behind him. David went on and kicked his flip flops off while gazing into her luscious body. Though he had seen Kate's breasts in bikini clad outfits in magazines several times, nothing beat witnessing her naked body face to face like this. She leaned up from the seat, placing her hands up on his shoulders to kiss his lips. The first thing David wanted to do was touch her breasts, he reached both hands down and squeezed them. Kate moaned softly to him.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. Go ahead, squeeze my boobs."

Gazing back into his eyes, she gritted her teeth and took a heavy breath as she felt his fingers squeeze her immense titanic-sized breasts. David could feel her hardened nipples poking up into the palms of his hands. When he looked back into her eyes, she leaned forward and kissed his lips again. Kate bit his lower lip, forcing their kiss into a passionate one. While their tongues danced together, David squeezed her breasts again. Kate moaned into his mouth before pulling back to break the kiss. He spoke as he starred back into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Do you have a thing for older guys, Kate? I know you mentioned that earlier."

She bit her lower lip before nodding to him.

"Yeah, I do. Older men usually like to play with my big titties more than anything."

"Well, what can I say? I fucking love a beautiful girl with big tits and you've god quite the epic pair, babe."

His eyes moved down to look back at her glorious breasts. Again, David squeezed his fingers into them. Kate moaned and the looked over to the seats, she had an idea now. He was just the kind of man that she preferred, one that would give her tits the full attention they deserved. Moving her right hand over his shoulder, she pushed him a bit before speaking out.