Silver Screen Express Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, now those are fucking amazing."

"You haven't seen anything yet, honey."

She replied to him in her low sexy voice. Britney reached over her shoulders and undid the straps holding her bra together. Moving her hands, she pulled the bra and then dropped it to the floor, revealing her natural large breasts to him. David's eyes became big before Britney shook her tits together.

"Holy shit, those are fucking beautiful."

"Come on and touch 'em, baby!"

Moving her hands away from her breasts, Britney looked down to see his hands push over her them. She gasped, looking into his face to tease him while he squeezed her boobs. David felt her nipples harden from under his palms.

"Mmmmmm, you like those titties, David?"

"Fuck yeah, they're gorgeous."

Squeezing them again, he leaned his head down and moved his hand away from her left breast. Britney gasped and moaned when she felt his tongue licking over her nipple before sucking on it. He soon moved both hands away, slobbering over her left breast hungrily. Britney raised her right hand and played with her other nipple, squeezing it between her fingertips. Britney moaned out to him.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! I want your cock, David! I know you've got a big juicy hard, fat fuckin' cock for me, don't you?"

Her voice slurred a bit with that sexy southern accent that she was famous for. David moved his head up from her breasts and looked back at her face before nodding. He kissed her lips softly before standing up and then Britney took control. She wasted no time pushing her hands over his shorts, pulling the button apart and then falling down to her knees. David was impressed with how eager she was to get his shorts off. Britney pushed them down with his underwear, forcing his cock to spring free. She was busy using her right hand to squeeze her nipple, forcing herself to use her left hand to wrap around his rod and stroke it back and forth. For a moment, David was able to witness something he had only dreamed of for years: Britney Spears jacking his cock back and forth in her hand.

"Damn, you've got a nice big dick."

The moment had become even better to hear Britney compliment his size. David just stood there and watched as she leaned her pink lips down and kissed the head. She gazed into his eyes while parting her lips and sliding her hand down to the base while slipping his cock into her mouth. Britney was still squeezing her right nipple, rolling her fingertips around it as she began to slowly bob her head up and down, sucking David's long shaft. For now, David felt like a king on top of the world. Nothing mattered to him that Britney's star status may have faded from her prime days. All that he cared about was right now, watching as the pop princess slobbered over his cock moving it back and forth in her mouth. He reached his hand down and softly caressed her golden hair, almost as if he were petting her.

'Mmmmm', Britney moaned loudly as she slobbered and sucked on his cock. She went nice and slow, sucking inch after inch while she bobbed her lips up and down. She could feel David's hand brushing across her hair. She looked up into his eyes, allowing him to look back into her big brown eyes while his cock was between her lips. When she broke eye contact, she began to move her lips up and down faster, picking up a bit of an aggressive pace with her oral skills. Slobbering sounds became louder from below. David ran his fingers through her hair, slowly creating a grip in her locks as she continued to suck on him. He couldn't help himself, he had to take control and see just how far she could deep throat his cock. Clearing his throat loudly, David groaned and then spoke out to her.

"No hands, babe. Move your hand away from it."

Obeying his wish, Britney moved her left hand away from his thick cock. She knew from the grip of his hand in her hair, he was more than likely about to take control. David slowly pushed the back of her head down. His long rod pushed into her mouth, inch after inch until Britney's lips met at the base. She devoured his entire length, listening to him take a deep breath and speak aloud.

"Ohhhhh yeah, that's it. That's it babe, just like that. Ohhhh, fuck! Take it all for me!"

With her lips buried into his ball hair, David could fell the head of his cock pushing to the back of her throat. Britney remained still for several seconds until she finally and choked on his long dick. She had moved her left hand to playfully run her fingernails over his balls, all while her right fingers were still pinching over her hard nipple. After she had gagged a second time, David pulled her hair to release his cock from past her lips. Strings of drool began to drip down, as Britney gazed up into his eyes. She finally moved her right hand down to hold one of her boobs up. Britney looked into his eyes while moaning.

David simply smirked at her, pleased at her efforts. She wrapped her left hand back around his cock and went to stroking it once more, just before leaning her lips forward to kiss the head.

"God, I could let you suck that cock for hours. You know how to handle yourself."

"Mmmmmm, your cock is nice and meaty. I think I love it."

"Do you?"

She kissed the head again before replying.

"Mmmm, yeah..."

Britney's voice had changed, her sultry southern accent fading into a slutty tone. She continued to stroke his cock back and forth in her left hand before letting go and then she began to bob her head up and down yet again. Unlike before, she worked at a faster pace to suck his dick. His hand was still in her hair. Britney expected him to take control like he did moments earlier and David did. He began to buck his hips forward, holding her head in place as he fucked her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAK-MMM!!"

"Suck that fucking cock, babe! YES!!"

Her mouth made several slurping and slobbering sounds as David proceeded to buck his hips forward. A string of saliva dangled from the left corner of her mouth, breaking off to land over her big tits down below. David continued to fuck her mouth, enjoying every second of the beautiful pop princess performing this oral pleasure to him. Britney didn't gag once, not until he pushed her head all the way down again. When he heard her choke, David pulled her head and listened to his cock come from between her lips with an audible pop sound. Britney gasped before looking into his eyes and smiling big. He did not notice that her hands had been holding her breasts up all this time.

"You wanna fuck mah tits, sexy man?"

David took a deep breath and grinned. To hear Britney's voice slur her speech around like this was amazing. He pulled her hair while responding.

"Fuck yeah! Those tits are amazing!"

Letting go of her hair, he used his right hand to grip a hold over his dick. Her drool dripped from his rod, as it had been covered in Britney's saliva. As she held her tits apart, he pushed his cock between them and watched as she squeezed them together.

"That's it, babe! Ohhhhh yeah, big tits like this were made to be fucked."

"Mmmmm, fuck 'em David!"

Gripping her hair again with his hand, he pulled her head to look into his eyes. After David made the first thrust between her tits, he spoke with one small request to her.

"Tell me I'm your dirty cab driver, babe!"

"Ohhhh, yeah! Fuck my titties, you dirty tax man! Ohhhh yeah, MMMM!!"

Thrusting his hips forward and back, David grunted as his cock pushed back and forth between her big breasts. Britney continued to look into his eyes, teasing him with her goofy face as she began to talk dirty to him.

"Mmmmm, you like that? You like fucking these big tits!?"

"Fuck yeah, babe!"

"Mmmmm, fuck my titties! Fuck 'em, you dirty cab driver! Ohhhh, yeah! Just like that, keep fuckin' those tits!"

Her words had encouraged him to move faster. Britney gasped and moaned as she felt his cock driving harder and faster between her tits. She almost lost her grip over her breasts as she never once broke eye contact with him. David couldn't stop himself, but he knew in the back of his mind that he didn't want to waste his load this early just from a good titty fucking. David let go of her hair, still pumping his cock back and forth between her tits. Britney leaned her head down and opened her mouth to lick the head each time it made a thrust up. He eventually slowed down and came to a stop. Britney's instant reaction was that he was about to cum.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"No, not yet. I could fuck those tits until my legs give out, but I've gotta stop for now."

She giggled at his words as he pulled his cock away from her breasts. He pointed at the back seats from behind her.

"Climb up there for me and take your jeans off, I want to lick your pussy."

"Ohhhhh, you wanna lick me after how I sucked you off? That's sweet of you."

"Yeah, show me that ass and your pussy!"

Climbing up from the floor, Britney kicked her heels off to the floor. David went on and stepped out of his flip flops before pushing his legs out of the shorts and underwear that had been pushed down to his ankles. She unbuttoned her pants and sat on the seats while tugging them down. As he stood there naked, all David could do was watch as she shoved those pants down and revealed her thick juicy ass. Her signature fairy tramp stamp tattoo looked so beautiful, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her ass with the silky white thong shoved between the cheeks.

"Goddamn, that is one lovely ass right there."

Sitting on her knees, Britney pushed her jeans down as she felt David's softly caress the right cheek of her ass. She looked behind her shoulder and raised her left hand to spank it, teasing him.

"Can you pull my jeans down, please?"

"Sure, no problem babe."

She turned around and sat down in the middle of the leather seat. David went down to his knees and then grabbed the empty leg ends of her jeans and quickly pulled them down off Britney's long muscular legs. She sat there wearing nothing but the white thong. Looking down into David's eyes, Britney tugged the thong down, revealing her soft and wet pussy. It was shaved, dripping in wetness. His eyes glanced at the tattoos around her hips, he found a liking for the little cross ink art. Once her thong fell down to her ankles, David pushed it off and then crawled between her legs. Britney was able to look down at the man positioning his head between her thighs before his mouth found her sweet clit. She gasped when feeling his tongue edge over the pink folds of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. Mmmmm, lick it David."

Leaning her head back over the seat, Britney let out a soft moan as the man began to lick and suck at her clit. This was just the kind of pleasure David preferred to give a woman. After Britney had displayed master oral talents, it was only fair if he repaid her the favor. His tongue slithered into her clit, moving back and forth. She ran her hands up to her breasts, squeezing her fingers into her own skin while raising her head and moaning.

"Ohhhhhh, yes. Yesssss, that's it! Mmmmm!!"

Britney squirmed around a bit in the seats. This was just what David wanted to do, to make this goddess move around and scream for him. He darted his tongue back and forth, slowly slithering it into her pussy and back. Britney gasped, licking her upper lip as she began to cry out to him.

"Ohhhh, GAWD!! YESSSSS!!

That sultry thick southern accent of hers began to slur her words yet again. She began panting, breathing in heavily. Britney moved her right hand down to rustle her fingers through his fading hair. The only time David moved his tongue out from her clit was to place a kiss over the wet mound. He ventured his tongue back inside of her, slithering in deeper. Britney gasped and then clenched her teeth while raking her nails through his hair. At this rate, he would probably force her into a climax before she had a chance to feel his cock pounding into her. Moving her hands away, she ran her nails over the leather seats for a moment before finally making her mind up. Britney had to stop him before he could force her climax. Reaching her hands down, she pulled his head up from her clit and looked down at his face.

"Come on, get up! I can't take it anymore, I need you to fuck me!"

David grinned and got up from his knees. Something had come across his mind with how desperate Britney was to feel him inside of her. He was mischievous about the van being parked out at some abandoned place. As David got up, Britney positioned herself with her right knee up against the seat and leaning over to expose her pussy to him. David knew from her position that she wanted it doggy style.

"Come on, what are you waiting for!? I can't wait, I want you to fuck me!"

With a grin, he replied.

"Since you're in the mood for some screaming, would you mind if I opened the door? Are you scared anyone might hear us, Britney?"

She sighed, somewhat aggravated as she replied to him.

"No!! Go on and open the fuckin' door! Do it, I need you to fuck me! I ain't gonna keep on waiting here!"

Stepping to the left door, David quickly opened it and slid the door open. He then got behind Britney, positioning himself as the ambiance from outside could be heard between her frantic heavy breathing. When she glanced behind her shoulder, David pointed at the safety handle bar attached near the window. There was on each side in the backseats.

"Hold onto to that, babe. You're gonna need it, cause I'm going to fuck you so hard..."

"Mmmmm, that's how I want it! Fuck me hard like you've always wanted to!"

Britney raised her right hand and gripped the handle bar, following his request. He raised his right leg, pushing it over the seat as he moved his hands over her hips and began to guide himself into her. She licked her lips and moaned as she felt his cock entering her pussy. The tightness and warmth of her entrance caused David to groan. This was all a dream come true again, having the chance to fuck Britney Spears. He couldn't help but think to himself, fifteen years ago, many men would've done anything for this opportunity. He began to thrust his cock into her pussy, listening to her moan as traffic could be heard outside.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Mmmm, fuck me! Come on, fuck me!!"

He raised his left hand back and spanked her ass loudly. Britney moaned as David began to pick up the speed, pumping his cock harder and faster into her pussy. For now, he wanted to get used to the feeling inside her, preparing himself to really fuck her with all the strength in his body.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!! COME ON, FUCK ME HARDER, YOU NAUGHTY TAXI MAN!!"

From her demanding words, David placed his hands up on both of her shoulders, gripping them tightly as he began to buck his hips harder and slam his cock into her pussy and back. Britney lowered her right hand, gripping the front of the seat as she felt him pumping his cock into her harder and faster now.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH GAWD YES!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, YEAH FUCK ME! OHHH, YESSSS!!"

From pounding his cock into her, Britney's large tits bounced while David's balls slapped against her thighs. Her thick ass bounced a bit with each hard thrust he sent into her. Strands of her hair went flying, moving into her face as David fulfilled her wishes and pumped his cock into her as hard as he possibly could. At this rate, he was going to make her cum so fast given how hard he was pounding his cock into her. Britney didn't even care about the van door being opened, she couldn't think twice about the chance of some strangers listening to them from the distance.

"OHHHHH, GAWD, YES! YESSSS!!"

"Who's your dirty fucking cab driver, Britney!?"

"YOU ARE, YOU ARE DAVID! FUCK ME, YEAH!!"

He didn't slow down at all, still bucking his hips forward and gripping her shoulders to pound his cock into her. From the pressure and intensity of this hard fucking, David almost felt like the van was shaking from under them. Britney's hair had waved all around, her breasts were still bouncing up and down. She was so close, the feeling of her orgasm was only seconds away at this point.

"I'M...I'M SOOOO CLOSE, FUCK!!"

"Ohhhh, you are, babe!?"

"YESSSSS! MAKE ME CUM, OHHHH GAWD YES!!"

Still pumping his cock in and out of her, David grunted knowing that he had to come to a stop soon. Like before, he didn't want to waste his load yet. If there was any place he wanted to cum on the body of Britney Spears, it was that pretty face. Moving his hands away from her shoulders, he reared his left hand back and spanked spanked it over her left ass cheek. Britney couldn't pay attention to his playful slap, as she felt her orgasm commencing at the very second. Once her jaw dropped and she screamed, David knew he had to pull out. He took a step back as he snatched his cock free from her clit. Britney's juices squirted all over the front of the leather seat. David stepped back, watching as her wet liquid flooded over the seats and dripped down.

"Wow, you made quite a mess on the seat, huh?"

David laughed, while Britney had moved to stand up and slowly catch her breath and brush her hair out from her face. She didn't even realize how much she had squirted her juices all over the place. It covered the right side and middle of the leather seats, making quite the mess that would dry up into stains. David had to give her credit. Usually, he was the one who left cum stains in the back seat when sharing these lustful occasions with another woman. For once, it was a woman who had broke his record with the largest cum stain over the back seats. He moved to sit down in the left seat where it was clean. Once Britney had caught her breath, she looked down and then gasped.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I squirt sometimes, I didn't know I made that big of a mess."

Once again, he laughed at her words.

"You have nothing to apologize for, babe. It's just gonna take me a bit to clean those stains out later. Get over here, Britney!"

She had a goofy grin over her face before approaching him. Britney leaned down and kissed his lips while David ran his hands to hold her hips. She broke the kiss and looked back at him to speak.

"I can't believe you didn't cum inside me. Most men that fuck me that hard, they usually don't wait to bust their nut inside me."

"That's cause I don't want to waste my cum inside of you, babe."

He kissed her lips softly before finishing his words.

"I'd rather blow that hot load all over your beautiful face."

"Ohhhh, you wanna cum on this face, huh?"

Britney gritted her teeth, gazing back at him with one of her classic slutty faces. By now, she had completely forgotten about her day at the recording studio. She was far too caught within the heat of this hour, fucking this sleazy man in the back of his taxi van. David nodded his head at her and replied.

"Yeah, but before I drain my fucking balls for you, I know we ain't done yet. I've fucked your mouth and your pussy, I want to be inside your ass next."

She grinned at him before moaning.

"Mmmmmm, you're determined to fuck all three holes, aren't you?"

"Yep, all three holes. I can't wait to write in my diary tonight that I got to fuck Britney Spears and experience all three holes."

"Don't forget about my tits. You got to fuck those too."

"Oh yeah, that's right! You almost made me cum with those big titties earlier!"

Giggling back at his words, Britney stepped up and then changed the subject. Since the next round would feature her ass at work, she was probably fatigued yet after how hard he pounded her. Britney moved to straddle him, sitting on his lap to take control now. Her feet pushed into the seat as she sat firmly on top of him.

"I imagine you've worn yourself out after how hard you fucked me. You really pounded the fuck outta me real good!"