Silver Screen Express Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES, YESSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS, YOU NASTY OLD MOTHER FUCKER!! JUST LIKE THAT, OHHHH YEAH!!"

As much as he would've loved to spank her, David couldn't. His focus was entirely on thrusting his hard meat thoroughly into her anal tunnel. Over and over, he began to pick up speed with pumping his cock into her fine ass. Every second, he pumped his cock further and harder into her. His thick balls slapped to the undersides of her cute ass cheeks.

"HARDER, YESSSS!! HARDER, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Her voice screamed out to him with much enthusiasm. David grunted as he listened to Emma yelling to him. If she wanted it like this, he wasn't going to stop but he knew that he had to eventually come to a halt and not force himself to cum. It was a wonder that he managed to hold off after all fucking her mouth the way he did. Emma kept her hands in place, still pulling apart her ass cheeks while her tits shoved up against the seats. David made a few more thrusts before he made his mind up that he wanted to fuck her pussy and make her squirm around on the taxi van's seats. Pulling his cock from her ass, he took a step back and brought both his hands up to grip her hair.

"Turn around for me, babe! I wanna see your beautiful face while I'm fucking you!"

Emma moaned as David pulled her hair and she quickly turned around until her back was pushed against the seats. Spreading her legs out, she looked into his eyes as he moved his hands away from her head. A smirk was over her face, just before she called out to him.

"Fuck me, David! Come on, I want you to fuck the shit outta me!"

The streams of saliva that had flowed from her mouth earlier had created streams that ran down her neck and to her perky boobs. Before David was ready, he gripped her legs and moved them over his shoulders. Emma moaned and smirked at him while he used his hand to guide his cock into her pussy. At last, the final hole was the one that he made gush earlier. As he began to thrust into her, Emma gasped and called out to him.

"Mmmmmm, that's it! Ohhhhhh, yeah! Fuck me, just like that."

Seeing her tits move a bit, David couldn't believe that all this time had went by and he had yet to really touch them with his hands. Leaning forward, her legs bent and remained over his shoulders as he reached both hands out to grip her tits. The hardness of her nipples could be felt poking against his palms as squeezed them and Emma proved the flexibility she had within her athletic body. Her ankles spread out, no longer touching his shoulders as she looked right into his eyes and screamed to his face.

"Fuck me!! FUCK ME, DAVID! COME ON!!"

With her teeth gritted, Emma barked louder to him.

"FUCK THAT CUNT, YOU NASTY OLD FUCKER!! FUCK ME!!"

Taking one last squeeze of her tits, David leaned up and then moved his hands to grip her legs so he could truly push all his strength into bucking his hips to fuck her. Emma gasped, her tits began to bounce while the sound of his balls slapping against her ass could be heard loudly.

"YES, YESSSSS!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. His balls were beating against her ass while every inch of his cock disappeared when entering her sweet, tight pussy. Other sounds of the ruffling on the seats could be heard, all mixed in the harmony of their voices moaning out in a chorus together. David groaned when Emma moved her legs away, spreading them out so that her sock covered feet could push against his ass cheeks from behind. Over and over, he didn't stop as his cock was fucking her lovely clit.

"FUCK ME, OHHHH GOD!! FUCK ME!!"

"I hear you, babe!"

"FUCK ME, DAVID!!"

Heavy breathing was soon to be heard as David didn't stop not once. He was still pushing his cock forward and back into Emma's pussy as she was soon to reach her breaking point. It was taking everything in him at the When she began to squirm around over the seat, David locked his eyes onto her knowing that the time was coming now.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD!! OHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, OHHHHH!!"

Emma's eyes widened just before they shut and she groaned out with her teeth gritted. He felt the sudden rush of her second climax of the day. After reopening her eyes, Emma looked up to see his face just as David was pulling his cock free from her clit. It was his turn now to finally experience the pleasure of an exploding orgasm.

"Get down on your fucking knees again, babe! I want you to finish me off with that nasty mouth, Emma!"

After the last two famous women he had fucked in his cab managed to avoid getting a hot sticky facial, there was no way David was going to go a third woman in a row without splattering her face into a sticky mess. He watched as Emma got up from the seats and fell down to her knees, just as she was told. Her hand wrapped around his shaft, just like before as her lips slurped up her wet juices to clean his rod. With her hand gripping the base of his dick, Emma slid her lips back down his pole and began to quickly bob her head up and down his shaft as she sucked it.

"Oh my god, I'm so fucking close right now!"

Reaching down with one hand, David gripped the back of her hair. He was already so close, but when the time was to come, she wasn't going to be able to escape his cum from splashing all over her beautiful face. As he stood there, he allowed her the moment to suck and slobber all over his cock one last time until it felt inevitable that he was going to erupt soon. Pulling her hair hard, his cock came out from between her lips with a loud pop sound. David quickly used his free hand to grab his cock and begin stroking it while he held her head in place.

"Cum for me, you nasty old fucker! I want that hot load, ohhhh yeah!!"

"FUCK!! OHHHHH GOD, HERE IT IS, BABE!!"

She closed her eyes, flashing a grin before sticking her tongue out and saying 'ahhhh'. David pulled her hair, turning her face as his cock was aimed at such an angle he figured he would be drenching the left side of her face. He cried out as the first burst came flying out, striking high into her hair to create a thick mess in her brunette locks. Drops of cum fell from her hair, landing onto the floorboard below. The second wad splattered over her left cheek and nose, just as Emma stuck her tongue out to tease him.

"FUCK, OHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK YEAH, OHHHHH MAN!! "

David cried out as he was still shooting his hot gooey seed all over the British starlet's face. Another wad went flying into her hair with some spurts going straight to the floor and a bit to the seats. A clear shot went directly into her closed left eye lid, trickling down almost like a tear drop. Another wad trickled above the right side of her upper lip, dangling into her open mouth. When a string of cum landed over Emma's waiting tongue, she brought it back between her lips and loudly swallowed it down. As David began to feel his orgasm fading on as his load was becoming weaker, he moved his hand from the back of her head and let go of her hair. It felt so good to bust a nut all over Emma's beautiful face and now she was sitting there on her knees, her face a sticky drenched mess with his cum.

"Ohhhh, my god. I've got cum all over me, don't I look pretty now?"

Her words in that sexy English tone made him smile while he was trying to catch his breath. David was nearly exhausted after such a powerful orgasm. As he stood there, he watched Emma slowly open her eyes and then give that cute, smug grin back to him from down below. A loud pitched song began to play from somewhere in the van, immediately catching both of them off guard. Emma let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, as it was the sound of her cellphone. Reaching across the floorboard, she grabbed it and then called out to David.

"Oh my god, that's my boyfriend calling."

"Do you want me to answer it and talk to him?"

"Fuck no! I've got this, hold on."

After yelling back at David, she pushed her finger over the screen of the phone to answer it and then brought it up to her cum covered face.

"Hello?"

David stood there, looking down at her face dripping in cum while she spoke back through the phone.

"Look, listen...I've been busy the last hour, that's why I'm late...What have I been doing? Something simple, you know? I've been fucking this old nasty man the past hour, since you always have to get drunk before you fuck me. He's old too, better than you. Maybe if you didn't have to always need drinks before we get naked, I wouldn't have to take up some old nasty man's offer like this cheeky fucker."

Glancing back up at David, Emma, winked at him before speaking back into the phone.

"Fuck me? Oh no, fuck you too loser!"

Moving the phone away from her ear, Emma hung up as she now had cum splashed against the screen. David began to laugh as he watched her lick the cum from the screen of her cellphone.

"I guess there's a new jealous ex-boyfriend out in the streets who probably is jealous of me now."

Emma giggled at his words after licking up the excessive cum that had splashed over her phone. David couldn't help but tease her again, remembering that she didn't believe him earlier today when he told her about getting lucky with women before her.

"Well, now do you believe me, babe? You definitely aren't the first famous woman I've fucked in the back of my taxi van. I hope this was enough to prove to you."

"Oh yeah, you were right. I believe you, and since you were so reluctant to give me names, I hope that means I can trust you not to brag about our little incident today. This is our little secret now, right David?"

He nodded to her while laughing.

"Our little secret, no problem babe. I promise, I ain't got anyone to tell even if I wanted to. I'm just a boring old fucker that drives a cab."

Moving her hands through her hair, Emma got busy wiping up all the cum. Much of it was still on her face and then she let out a sigh, realizing that she was collecting strands that dangled from her long hair. David smirked as he reached down to grab his underwear and begin getting redressed so he could return to the driver's seat.

"So, do you still wanna go out to Long Beach or not? This is still a free ride, I'm not going to charge you. I keep my word when I offer a deal."

Shaking her head, Emma smirked before replying in her sultry accent.

"Hell no, that loser can go fuck himself for all I care. Take me home, please. I think I need to jump in the shower, since you got so much cum in my hair, it's gonna take me a bit of time to get it all out."

THE END