Silver Screen Express Ch. 18

Story Info
A special job leads Alexis Ren to David's taxi van.
8.7k words
4.46
14.5k
61

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

For a dear friend, this story is for you.

******************

Los Angeles, California

The morning sun was slow to rise now that daylight savings time had come through altering the clocks slightly. David always hated this, as he usually blamed the loss of time on screwing up his sleeping schedule and working hours. Regardless of the slight changes, his job remained the same. The gold taxi van was filled with gas and ready for a new day on a Thursday morning. Cold air was felt in the early morning, but today made only the third day of spring as the current season of the new year. Despite the chilly air, David still left his home wearing the usual flip flops and a pair of shorts. Once the sun had risen completely and the afternoon faded through, he was confident that the typical L.A. heat would drive away the previous cold morning.

A slight change had come into David's working schedule, along with a few other selected drivers with the Silver Screen Express company. For the past three days, they were no longer navigating the streets looking for fares like they normally went about with their day. David was chosen along with three other drivers to participate in a special job involving transportation for a wealthy client and his associates. Not all the details were made public, giving David the impression that this was simply a rich man who had paid in full to have his friends treated with a bit of luxurious transpiration. For the special job, David and the other drivers were offered a bit of extra money than they regularly would've made. It was hard to complain about anything when earning a thousand dollars per transport for one of these special people.

For the deal alone, David didn't have a single issue with taking on this special job as today made his third time. He had to drive out to the airport and wait for the client to step out. It was a mystery who was going to enter the gold van, as no driver was given any information about the clients. David figured he had caught on with the whole situation after yesterday. Tie first client he had picked up from the airport happened to be a photographer who had explained to him that they were coming home from a business trip in London. The second client was a model whom didn't give David many details when he prompted a friendly conversation. He assumed that this ordeal was at the hands of someone running a modelling business and bringing back an entire crew of people. Perhaps it was a special business trip for everyone involved, at least he assumed to himself.

As 10:30 AM, the warmness of the city had killed away all remains of the cool breeze from before the sun rise. David sat back in the driver's seat of his gold van, taking the exact same route to the LAX airport from yesterday's trip. What passenger awaited him today was a mystery, just like any day when he was riding the streets for fares. Scratching over his white shirt, David glanced towards some of the traffic as he slowed down the van to move towards the parking spaces waiting outside the entrance. He had been instructed to wait their from the radio dispatch. Another gold Silver Screen Express van was seen ahead of him, parked in a space next to a black Mercedes Benz. While sitting there waiting for his passenger to arrive, David unscrewed the top of a soda bottle to take a drink. Before clocking in for the job, he had went around a convenience store and bought a quick drink.

Letting out a sigh, David's eyes wandered to see the countless number of people entering and exiting through the front doors of the airport. People came and went, often carrying luggage among other necessities they were bringing along with them. He didn't know what lucky person would be his fare today so he remained sitting and pondering the thought to himself. Taking another drink from his bottle of soda, he let out another sigh before placing it back down into the cup holder console. He considered turning on the radio to pass time, but David wasn't quite in the mood to listen to any Pop music for the time being. After a few minutes had passed by, David turned to glance out of the passenger side window as he noticed a girl approaching the cab. She wore a sleeveless black shirt and Daisy Dukes styled jean shorts. A pink backpack was strapped over both her shoulders. Her hair appeared to be of brunette color. She tapped over the window with her knuckles, prompting David to push the button on the side door console to roll the window down and greet her.

"Hello there, are you my passenger for today?"

"You're a driver for the Silver Screen company, right?"

David smiled and nodded to quietly answer her question.

"That means you're my driver today!"

After replying, she moved to the back door to slide it open. David rolled the passenger side window back up as he turned to glance in the back, taking a good look at his lone fare for today.

"What's your name, Miss?"

"I'm Alexis and you?"

"Call me David. Is this your first time riding in a Silver Screen van?"

"No. I called one last year back when I was home. Let's say that you're the second man to be driving me around in a pretty gold van."

"Well, at least today I don't have to charge you like I normally do my fares. Today is your lucky day, Alexis."

After exchanging a bit of small talk, the girl sat down on the seat to the far right side. She grabbed the handle for the back door and slid it shut, all while David sat back in the driver's seat and studied her briefly from the rear view mirror above. Alexis had long slender legs, as David caught sight of what appeared to be black tennis shoes over her feet with red shoe strings. Judging by her appearance and yesterday's passenger, he assumed she had to be a model. He was curious how she could get away with wearing something skimpy such as the Daisy Dukes shorts while boarding a flight. Something he planned to ask her about once the wheels of his van were rolling through the streets. Before he was ready to shift gears, David had one final question.

"Where can I take you today, Alexis?"

"I need to get back home in Santa Monica. I've got an apartment out at Ocean Park, can you take me there?"

"Yes, that will be no problem. I'm paid to take you anywhere today, so there isn't a reason for me to tell you no!"

This would be a short drive for David, as he knew that Santa Monica wasn't far north from the airport itself. Ocean Park was north of Venice Beach, a place that he was familiar with over the years of learning the streets of this town. It wasn't unusual for him to pick up fares across L.A. who requested a ride out to a destination near the beach. Shifting gears, he moved the van back through the streets to make a slow exit from the airport. The traffic itself was almost always an issue near the airport. While David was driving, Alexis moved the straps of the pink backpack from over her shoulders and tossed it down to the black floorboard of the van. She remained resting over the black leather seats with something of a goofy grin across her face. David caught sight of her lovely face when he glanced back up into his rear view mirror. Her dark eyes were alluring to his mind.

"So Alexis, I take it that you're a model, huh?"

"You've guessed right, I'll give you that. What makes you think I'm a model anyway?"

Turning the steering wheel to move the van over to another street, David replied to her at length.

"Well, the last girl I had to drive from the airport yesterday told me she was a model. The man before that was a photographer, so I've assumed that all of you must be with the same company or something. There's someone who is paying for all these rides so you lovely people are taken care of coming back to L.A., am I right in assuming all of this?"

Alexis raised her eyebrows before slowly nodding to him. David witnessed her actions from a second glance up into the rear view mirror above.

"You're a smart man. It's true, I'm working as a model. My name is Alexis Ren, maybe you've heard of me?"

"Alexis Ren, huh?"

David shook his head while gazing forward into the traffic ahead of them. At his age, the only models he tended to be familiar with were those of his generation. Alexis appeared to be too young to go back to those days, so he couldn't say that he had truly heard her name prior to this meeting today.

"I don't think I know of you from anywhere. Sorry, babe."

"That's okay, I kinda figured. You look like an older man, you probably don't even keep up with Hollywood gossip stuff, do you?"

Her response had made him laugh. Unknowing to David, Alexis had a watchful eye studying him from the back seat. She had noticed the faded grey hairs among his head, figuring that he had to be half her age.

"How old are you, David?"

"Well, tell me how old you are, Alexis?"

Answering back with the same question had just caused the girl to giggle at him. From outside the van, a motorcycle could be heard passing by the left side, but Alexis wasn't distracted by the loud noises it created.

"I'm twenty-one, don't I at least look it to you?"

He chuckled at her reply. David always had a liking for a feisty spirit in the back of his taxi van. Without telling her the actual number of his age, he figured he would tease her a bit. After stopping at a red light, he had a moment to glance back up into the rear view mirror and study her pretty face. She was quite the attraction, but he wasn't sure yet if he would be taking a chance with her. David wanted to at least get a reaction out of her first, to see what kind of girl she was.

"Twenty one, huh? Let's just say that I'm old enough to be your father. I'm over half your age."

Alexis busted up giggling before she replied.

"Maybe you're right, but at least you look better than most old men I see."

With such a reaction like that, David grinned to himself while moving the car through a slight bit of traffic. Santa Monica was a short drive, going for thirty minutes after a few turns. Despite his steady navigation, his mind was beginning to wonder about something else. Alexis seemed like she was just his type of girl to get down and dirty in the back of the cab. Of course, David could'e been wrong in his assumption. He felt that he still needed time to learn her personality before he could know for sure if this would be another girl to take her clothes off from the back of his vehicle.

"So you like seeing older men, huh?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah. Sometimes I like a nice older man. They tend to know how to do things better than a simple boy toy around my age, you know?"

Yet another response that gave David new thoughts. If she talked like this, he figured that Alexis would be an easy one to seduce for some fun. He took a turn off the street, deciding to already hit the back roads and look for a quiet place to take them. Something gave him a great impression that she would be the latest addition to his diary entries. Last month he had gotten lucky with a chance reunion that led to him scrubbing out cum stains from the back of the van. Though his adventures with beautiful women as fares had become rare so far this year, he had not given up hope. While David was driving, Alexis leaned down for the backpack on the floor and unzipped it to grab her phone. He replied to her while she distracted herself with a glowing screen towards her face.

"I like the way you talk, babe. Maybe you and I could get to know each other better today."

She didn't reply back to him. Instead when David glanced back up into the rear view mirror, he caught sight of her playing with her cellphone. The van passed through a street that was almost empty except for one car passing by on the opposite side. He was thinking to himself where he knew of a good location around these parts of the beach side in Santa Monica. David spoke up again with a question, ready to tease her.

"What are you doing on your phone, babe? Texting your boyfriend?"

"No! I'm posting on my Twitter account, just taking a quick selfie for my fans."

David chuckled. The road he had taken had led them through a few apartments down the south side of Santa Monica. He turned again, passing by an abandoned building. Social media was something completely foreign to him. He didn't spend a whole lot of time on the internet when he was home. The thought ran across his mind of her taking a 'selfie' photo just before getting naked in the back of his taxi. David bit down on his lower lip while Alexis looked back up from the phone when she was finished with her online post. Her eyes wandered to glance out the windows when her jaw dropped a bit.

"Ummmmm, are you sure you know where you're going? This don't look like the road to Ocean Park."

This wasn't something he was prepared for. Of all the years he spent seducing women in the back of his cabs, David rarely had to deal with a passenger guessing that he was taking a wrong route instead of following their destination. He quickly thought up a lie to tell her.

"We're going there, don't worry! This is just an easier road to get there."

"Are you sure? I grew up here and this don't look like a road I know that takes less time."

She had either caught onto his lie or David simply had chosen the wrong words to attempt at convincing her. Regardless of her words, he didn't care. Instead of playing the usual game, he figured that he could lay his cards on the table and be honest to her about his desire.

"I'll tell you what, babe. You aren't wrong, I went the wrong way. Can I ask you something, Alexis?"

"Sure, go ahead!"

Sitting up in the middle of the black leather seats, Alexis rested her hands beneath her chin as she propped her head up. David continued to drive the van, all while speaking out the truth of what he wanted to do with her.

"Well, suppose I asked you to make a little deal with me. Today is different cause I can't charge you the standard fee that I usually have to do with passengers. Sometimes, when my passenger is a beautiful girl like you, I tend to offer a little deal for them."

A small grin began to form over her lips. David caught the expression when glancing back up to the rear view mirror. Alexis spoke as the van stopped at a red light, waiting for some pedestrians to cross the street.

"Ohhhhh, I think I know what you mean now. Let me take a guess, you offer to allow a woman to give you some kind of kinky service to pay for a ride. Is that right?"

He almost chuckled a hard laugh at her choice of words, uttering 'kinky service'. Once the few people had crossed the street, the traffic light flashed green, allowing the van to continue moving along the road.

"Yeah, something like that. I guess you could say I specialize in kinky services, if that's what you wanna call it."

Alexis busted up laughing. She threw her head back to the seat behind her before clapping her hands. By now she had noticed the mirror at the top, fixated on her so he could watch her from the front of the vehicle.

"You're a crazy old man, but I like that!"

"What's it gonna be, babe? You wanna give me some kinky services or not? I guess I just have to ask you cause I can't offer nothing like a free ride. You see, usually I offer a cute sexy thing like you a free ride if they'll let me get in the back and have sex for an hour. I just can't offer you anything like that since this ride is already free. So, I guess I'll just ask you this, you wanna have some fun with an old man like me?"

Letting out a sigh, she bit down on her bottom lip while thinking of the offer. David didn't know how she was going to react, but he had taken his chance after assuming she would be a wild thing back there. She had the look of a girl who was just his type of a nasty slut, if only his assumption were to be true after all. After a few seconds of silence, Alexis seemed to have made her mind up and spoke in response.

"Sure, why not? I haven't been with a good man now in a while and you seem like a guy who likes to have fun with no strings attached."

David grinned while moving the steering wheel to take a left turn. She was indeed an easy one to convince after all. Today was going to be fun, counting as a bonus to today's pay check for this special job.

"Alright, I like that. Hold on, I'll take us some place quiet around here where no one will notice us."

Alexis gasped and pointed her finger to the left side.

"I'll show you a good spot! Take another turn right there!"

This wasn't something David had expected from a passenger. Not only had Alexis agreed for an afternoon of hot fucking, she was now directing him where to go. He took the turn on the left, following her instructions. She spoke again.

"Keep going straight right there. You'll see an old car wash, I used to hang out there when I was young. It's a good spot to hide this van."

Impressed with her street knowledge, David nodded as he continued driving.

"Wow, you really do know this town quite well."

"Well, yeah! I should know it, right? I grew up here, this is my hometown after all."

He laughed at her response, loving the sound of how excited her voice came to be. Alexis' instructions turned out to be true, as David saw the old abandoned car wash that would make a good place to keep the van for now. The building itself looked to be several decades old with concrete crumbling at one wall and several layers of graffiti spray painted over the walls in an array of various colors. Whatever pieces for the car wash itself had been long stripped out, leaving the building as a shadow of its former self. Slowing down, he pulled the van through the old car wash, all while Alexis remained sitting in the middle of the black leather seats with a grin across her face. Once he had stopped the van, David turned the key in the ignition to shut the engine off like so many times before. He opened the driver's door and then stepped his flop flops down over the concrete below him, making that short walk to the left side back door like he always did with an event like this. When the door came sliding open, Alexis looked over him and smirked.

"Come on in, David!"

"I thought you'd never ask, babe."

"Well, it is your van after all."

She winked at him while still smirking. David couldn't help but slightly chuckle at her beautiful personality unfolded before him. He slid the door shut behind him, locking both of them in the back of the van now. He then moved to sit down over the back seat on the left side. Alexis leaned over, looking into his face with a smile. She made the first move, pushing her pink lips to his for a small kiss. She then stood up while he kicked off his flip flops and touched the floorboard of the van with his bare feet. Alexis stood up from where she had previously been seated. While David sat back in his seat, she began to take off her little black shirt. He suddenly remembered that he had wanted to ask her how she boarded the flight in Daisy Dukes style shorts. As Alexis pulled the shirt over her head, he spoke.

"Hey babe, I've got a question for you."

"What is it, sexy?"

After pulling the shirt off, she held it up to her bare chest while David went on speaking.

"Did they let you board that flight wearing those shorts? I didn't think they allowed passengers to wear something so...skimpy."

Alexis giggled, still holding the shirt up to cover her breasts.

"Nope! I wore a pair of skinny jeans on the flight but I changed into the shorts in the bathroom just so I could be a bit more comfortable, that's all."

After speaking her words, she pulled the shirt away to reveal that she didn't have a bra beneath containing her perky tits. David grinned at her and teased once more.