Silya & The Dragon Ch. 02

Story Info
Silya faces recovery; the dragon gets a taste of Silya.
2.6k words
4.61
32.9k
53

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godsilk
Godsilk
143 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you so much for the feedback! It's really encouraging. I've always been too shy to share my writing until now. I appreciate your comments and votes. I work on writing and editing my work every day and making sure the flow is okay. This story will continue until its completion.

*****

The smell of roasting meat filled the room when Silya came to. She had little idea how hungry she was until she smelled it—but it was only a temporary thought until she realized her wounds were numbed and bandaged. She reached up and realized her ash brown hair was brushed and clean and that she was unbound. She noticed she was lying in a soft plush bed that felt as if it were stuffed with down, and she realized it took up a good part of the room.

She half thought she was home, but she noticed the walls and a similar torched carved into the top of the circular room that was similar to the one she had previously been in—she was still in the cave. She still ached greatly, but she found she could move easier. When she looked towards a fire in the far end of the room, the dragon was lying near it. Her heart began racing again and she sat up quickly, straining her wounds.

Her sudden movement warranted a glance from the horned beast. The dragon slowly got to its feet and approached her. "You're awake. You've slept for some time."

"How did I...?" Silya asked him, looking down at herself. She would have been mostly naked if it weren't for the bandages and long flowing skirt that covered her legs.

"I took the liberty of finding you clothes and caring for you. Right now you should not be covered too much. Your wounds need to breathe." The dragon stated.

"Why are you helping me?" Silya asked, tears starting to well in her eyes.

"I am Rok, rightful king of Sentaya, the land of the dragons. I am forced to stay in this form, but before I could shift freely between my dragon and human form. I am not a devil as your people think dragons to be. I do not kill the innocent." He stated proudly.

Silya held her tears back as she watched him curiously. "My name is Silya. I'm grateful for your hospitality. Will you take me home, Rok?" She asked.

"You would go back after what they have done to you?" He asked curiously as he left her and went to the roasting meat. He sat up then, and grabbed the small chicken roasting on the spit with a great clawed hand. There was a clang as he clumsily grabbed a metal plate and plopped the chicken onto it. He took the edge of the plate in his mouth and brought it over to Silya, slithering over to her on all fours.

"I—" Silya thought about it. "I don't know. I have parents and siblings at my old home, before I married. I'm afraid of going back... I'm sure he thinks I am dead or will die soon." She told him as she accepted the plate with wide eyes, nodding hesitantly in thanks. "I think he'll kill me if I return." She said sullenly, her eyes going down to the roasted chicken.

The plate was hot and heating her lap where she rested it, but she couldn't resist the urge to tear into it, and she did so and ate feverishly despite it burned her mouth and hands. She hadn't noticed the dragon brought her an opened bottle of wine and set it next to her until he mentioned it. She drank and ate heartily until she grew weary.

"You need to focus on getting better, Silya. You shouldn't try to leave before then." Rok turned and moved back to the fire, where he curled up on it, effectively extinguishing it and crushing the spit the chicken had roasted on. He enjoyed the warmth it gave him and he closed his eyes, hearing Silya grow still not long after.

--

The first several nights were hard for Silya. Despite her wounds were numbed, she couldn't walk, and she began having fevers. When the fevers began, the nightmares started and she would often toss and turn and wake up drenched in sweat and tears. She slept a lot and didn't eat, and Rok was often by her side.

At several times she couldn't pinpoint, she felt the giant clawed hands of the dragon touch her lips as he gave her a small vial of some foul tasting liquid. It eased her fevers, numbed her pain and let her rest easy until the cycle started over again. Rok was there with a shallow chamber pot designed for bed patients when she relieved herself, unable to fully wake up or stand when she did. It was always clean when she was aware enough to feel it under her.

It was over a week before she woke up, her fevers and delirium having finally subsided. She climbed out of bed for the first time since she had been placed in it, finding herself clumsy on her legs. She limped when she walked, and although it tired her legs out, her muscles felt good being stretched.

She pulled the bandages off that Rok had put on her and let her breasts free, exposed to the cool air. Her nipples budded tightly at the coolness of the air, and goosebumps covered her body. She reached over her shoulder and felt where she had been whipped—she knew the scars were going to be big and ugly when she was finally healed, and she felt sullen that there were so many of them.

The dragon wasn't around, and she started to try to find an exit for some fresh air. It had been far too long since she had felt sunlight on her skin. She turned left and walked along the dry cave floor, realizing she was steadily going up, and she noticed that the cave floor was dry, unlike she remembered.

When light broke through from a distance, she couldn't help the smile on her face and she grew eager to reach the source. When she did, she was breathless. She was suspended a hundred or more feet above the ground, overlooking a vast lake and the forest surrounding it. The emerald lake glittered in the distance. "Beautiful," she breathed, her azure gaze entranced by all of the green.

As beautiful as it was, she felt unsettled. Just how far was she from home? This area didn't look anything like the desert she was used to. Silya missed her old home, before she had been married to the sadist that tried to have her killed.

She had never wanted to marry Askar, but she did so for her parents. He was the son of a wealthy merchant and his parents talked to her parents as if she would be treated like a queen, but that wasn't the case. Askar's mean side revealed itself when he had drank the night after the wedding and struck her for the first time, even though the consummation of their marriage the previous night had been gentle.

When he was sober after that he would constantly yell or berate her over little things she had no control over. She had gotten so used to his yelling so that she had started to tune him out, but it had only encouraged him to get violent.

She shook the thoughts of her husband out of her head. No, ex-husband. She was dead to him, surely. She sighed as she sat down in the window of the cavern. In the distance, she looked for Rok. She didn't know where he had gone or he was somewhere else within the caves or out hunting or gathering supplies.

She let her hands slide up her legs, pulling up her nearly sheer skirt in the process. They were starting to prickle with hair. Waxing was no longer an option since she had come here, nor was shaving with her favorite steel. She let her hands travel higher to her full thighs, and then higher to the mound of her sex. She lifted her knee and opened her legs slightly and closed her eyes, letting her fingers delve into her pink folds, spreading them open as she rubbed herself.

Her arousal had come suddenly and from seemingly nowhere, and she quietly breathed out a moan, her heart racing as she felt herself grow wetter from her own touch. Her middle and index finger came up, easing underneath her clitoral hood and gently stroked her clit in a running motion before dipping down into her depths and stroking up the moisture around her clit for less resistance. She bit her lip and arched her back, her breathing quickening.

In the distance, there was a roaring and she quickly came to her senses. Her body had quickly become hot and her nipples were still hard. Her clitoris was engorged with her arousal, and she felt the need for release. As her eyes snapped open, far off in the distance she could see what looked like a bird—a bird with a different flying pattern than any other. She knew it was the dragon returning. She stood up, her skirt falling back around her legs. She let out a soft and frustrated groan before she returned to her room.

When the dragon came in, he was carrying a skinned and gutted buck. He put it down in the corner as his attentions turned to her. As he looked at her, his pupils dilated. "I have brought dinner. I'm glad to see you are awake. You've had a rough time recovering and you haven't eaten. I've stolen some medicine from villages not too far from here, as you're far from fully healed. You'll find the vials next to the bed." He motioned in their direction with his snout. "I've been giving them to you. Don't drink the ones with the clay seal. They are tranquilizers. I gave them to you when you were in too much pain and before I brought you here so the journey would be easy."

"Brought me here?" Silya asked in confusion. "We are not where we were before?"

"No. I didn't like that the humans had been watching me. Your kind likes to hunt my kind. I would not be an easy kill, but if they decide that I'm a threat, their numbers can outmatch me." The dragon began gathering wood for a fire, stacking it in the center of the great room. "I also want to keep you safe," he added quietly.

"Thank you," Silya said with a happy sigh. She smiled gently towards the dragon, although he wasn't looking at her as he worked. "I'm very grateful for everything you have done for me. As soon as I am able, I will help you with whatever you need done."

"I appreciate your offer, but please concentrate on being well for now." As Rok finished placing the wood, he breathed out a small stream of fire, and the wood erupted in flame.

Silya had always heard that dragon fire was different—it wasn't just fire. There were gasses mixed in with it that clung to whatever it was breathed on, and she could finally see that difference when the wood erupted instantly. She bit her lip nervously, just imagining Rok changing his mind about her and turning that ferocious fire upon her.

--

It was later that night after they had eaten that Silya began to touch herself again. The dragon was curled up where the fire had been and seemed to sleep. Her body ached for release, and she couldn't help herself as she began to let her fingers travel over her nether lips and between her folds.

She made an audible gasp as she plunged her fingers into herself, letting them travel in and out of her wet hole, slowly and rhythmically. Her eyes were shut tightly, and she was so caught up in pleasing herself that she hadn't noticed Rok stir and turn his attentions to her.

Her eyes snapped open when the dragon lit the torch near the ceiling, stirring from his pile of ashes. She quickly stopped and pretended she was asleep with her back facing him, her eyes wide as she grew still. Her heart was pounding and she hoped he hadn't noticed her. 'Damn it, I was too loud...'

"Silya," Rok said, his voice like silk. He approached her then and lowered his face so that it would be even with hers when she turned, "I can smell your arousal." He said as he nudged her with his snout. "It's driving me wild," he said as he let his tongue casually travel up the scabbed wounds of her back. He was gentle as he let his tongue travel up to her neck.

Silya shuddered as she felt the dragon's tongue travel up her bare back, and she was embarrassed by his words. "I-I'm sorry," she said suddenly, afraid to turn over. "I didn't mean to. I'll stop." She stammered, a heat filling her face as she reddened.

Rok licked her again, unfazed by her words. This time he let his tongue trail over the side of her breast and circle it, the tip of his forked tongue moving over her nipple that quickly hardened. When it warranted a moan from Silya, he did it again and it caused her to turn over onto her other side to face him.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked shakily as she tried to pull away from him.

"I want to taste you," he purred, and he lifted his claw and tore away her skirt, leaving her completely nude in the dim firelight. When she gasped, her suddenly plunged his tongue between her legs which she held together, his tongue flicking between her thighs, begging for access.

Silya nearly reached down to grab the dragon's hot and wet tongue, but she didn't. Instead, she moved farther to the edge of the bed, away from him, until his tongue retracted. She bit her lip and stared at him in shock. "But you're a dragon!" She exclaimed, afraid. "It's... it's wrong!" Her body betrayed all of her words as she felt her wetness ease down her thighs, brought on by Rok's tongue having stroked her body.

"Does it feel wrong, Silya?" He asked, seemingly unconvinced. "I can see you dripping wet. Your body betrays you." Rok moved closer and let his tongue dart out again, his aim higher. He could taste her finally, and he let his tongue move between her legs, slipping between the flesh of her thighs pressed together. He finally had a tasting of her delicate folds, and he relished them slowly.

Silya threw her head back in ecstasy as the dragon's tongue found its way to her sex. She moaned and parted her legs slightly, although her knees folded inward at her embarrassment.

With her legs parted that much, the dragon let his thick and wide tongue travel over her pink sex, his saliva lubricating her. His thick and wide tongue slowly pushed against her opening before it darted into her depths, filling her full and causing her to cry out as she grabbed her breasts, kneading them slowly. With a few thrusts and flicks of his long tongue, Silya was sent over the edge, her orgasm shaking through her and causing her to buck her hips against his tongue wildly until she rode it out.

After her orgasm passed, she slowly realized the situation. She looked at Rok, her face flushed from her release. She felt her whole body relaxed, unlike she had ever known. "That... I'm..."

"You're welcome," Rok grinned and climbed up on the large bed, forcing Silya over to the other side. He laid down next to her, curling up.

Silya didn't say anything. She felt good, and a heavy sleepiness had finally caught up with her. She tried not to think about everything that had just happened, but it would soon fill her dreams.

Godsilk
Godsilk
143 Followers