Silya & The Dragon Ch. 03

Story Info
Silya talks with Rok and passions ignite between them.
2.8k words
4.6
33.5k
72

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godsilk
Godsilk
143 Followers

The morning sun was finally rising above the horizon, and Silya sat with her feet dangling out of the cave's opening that overlooked the lake and forests. There were streams below, and she wanted desperately to get to them to bathe, but she wasn't sure how to navigate the caves. She returned to the bedroom, where Rok was finally stirring.

"I'd like to bathe, please," she said softly, a blush filling her cheeks. She could feel the soreness between her legs, and her arousal starting to build. "How can I get to the streams below?"

Rok yawned and stretched, almost feline in his movements as he turned his head to her. "I'll show you the way out of the cave."

Silya went to the bed and found her torn skirt. It wasn't entirely shredded, and she managed to tie it around her upper chest, making it into a makeshift dress, although it was quite short and her bottom threatened to be revealed if she moved the wrong way.

When she turned around she was surprised to see Rok staring at her with desire in his eyes, and for the first time she saw his penis emerge from his groin area—it was a bright pink as it pushed from between golden scales, and it was completely slick with his arousal. Pre-cum dripped from the pointed head of his massive, ridged cock.

Silya tore her eyes away from the strangely enticing sight, and she felt herself grow hot between her legs. She had stared for longer than she meant to, and she began wondering what such a huge cock would feel like inside of her. She half expected the dragon to mention last night or something about how aroused she was now, but he didn't. She was almost disappointed when he beckoned her to follow him outside and mentioned nothing about his obvious arousal.

The journey wasn't as treacherous and long as she had thought it would be. The dragon had chosen a good cave that was easy to navigate with her human feet. She still limped, but she knew each day she would grow stronger. The medicine he had brought her was helping.

They emerged at ground level, and Silya smiled at being met with the morning sun. The streams ran towards the lake, their waters languid.

Rok looked at her from his peripheral vision. "I'll bring breakfast," he said, and with that, he lifted his great wings, got a running start and took off from the ground.

Silya looked up at him with envy until he flew too far for her to see. When he was gone, she hummed to herself and removed the clothes from her body and bathed in the stream. She did so slowly, and she rinsed her wavy hair in the cool waters. The stones beneath her feet were smooth and they soothed her aches.

Rok wasn't gone long, and he brought back a huge basket. His great wings fanned the earth below and stirred up dust and debris before he landed. Silya was still waist deep in the stream, and she blushed and felt the sudden need to cover herself, afraid her desires would somehow show on her naked skin.

"I've brought you clothes and food." Rok stated. "Please open the basket."

Silya came forward, one arm over her breasts and the other trying to cover her sex. She was blushing as she approached the huge basket. She opened it and found a lot of clothes within, and as she pulled them out, she noticed there were a mix of nicer clothes mixed in with plain.

Nothing was folded. Silya looked up to Rok as she picked out a simple dress that hung straight but flowed and allowed easy for movement—it was just her style. It hung to the grass as she slipped it over her head. When she pulled out all of the clothes, she found dried meats and cheeses, and beneath that there were several bottles of wine and what looked like liquor. She looked up at Rok. "All of this is for me?"

"All of it is yours." The dragon seemed to smile as he laid down again, his long tail swaying lazily as he watched her delight in the treasures he had brought her. "If you ever need anything, just ask and I can probably get it for you."

"Who do you take this from?" Silya asked cautiously. "I imagine they're not too happy with you."

"I take from different villages. I try not to take too much, but it is in my nature to hoard." Rok raised his head as Silya took out a bottle of wine and began trying to open it. With no corkscrew, she had a lot of trouble. Rok walked over to her and took the wine in his claws, and with one talon he removed the cork as if it were nothing. He handed her the wine.

"Thank you," she said with a smile. As she looked at Rok, she couldn't help but wonder what he was like as a man. "I have a question. You said you were the rightful king of Sentaya. Why are you living here? And why can't you shift into a man anymore? I'm sorry if I'm too nosey, I'm just very curious about you ever since you mentioned it." Silya took a drink from the wine as she watched the golden dragon.

"Mm." Rok hummed. "My brother usurped my reign. He married, and his witch of a woman cornered me and cast a spell. I haven't been able to break it, so I stay a dragon. He threatened to kill my friends and enslave my betrothed after killing my family if I didn't leave, so I was left with no choice. One day when I break the spell, I will return to challenge him. Until then, I am content with my life."

Silya watched him in awe, and at the mention of his former betrothed she felt an odd pang of jealousy. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. I know what it's like to feel trapped." She shook her head as she thought of Askar. Thinking of him made her feel ill.

"Why did your husband harm you?" Rok asked.

Silya shook her head again. She could feel her skin burning at the mere thought of Askar. "I struck him. I fought back. He was trying to rape me. He found out I had been taking herbs so that I would not get pregnant. I did not want to bear his child. He had me watched so I could not take them, and when the doctor said I was ready to conceive, he tried to force himself on me and I struck him so hard he fell into the wall and ended up concussed. A week later, his brothers did his bidding."

--

As the afternoon drifted by, Silya fell into a drunken sleep in the shade of a large tree. Rok watched over her quietly, contemplating her situation and her state. He had half a mind to keep her by his side forever. As each day passed, he felt more protective over her.

Compared to him, she was small and delicate, but she ignited a primal fire deep in his belly. He dreamed of pleasuring her and taking her as his mate. The memory of her taste was still strong, and he wanted more of her. It was incredibly frustrating that he could not touch her the way a man could. His claws were sharp and he figured he would hurt her if he tried to hold her and take her the way a man might.

The thought of her riding his tongue as she came the night before made him erect. He loved the way her eyes had stared at his raging hard on in the morning, and he had been basking in the glorious feeling that she still thought about what she had seen. He could smell her arousal even as she slept, and he stood up and crept closer to her. Perhaps she would let him please her again...

As Silya slept, the dragon gently nudged her legs apart, sneaking his head beneath the skirt of her dress. Rok inhaled her scent, his hot breath beginning to rouse her. He let his tongue dart out and lick at her soft mound, his licks trailing downward to between her slit, where he savored her sweet taste and the soft, sticky dew that emerged from her.

Silya opened her eyes as she felt the familiar heat of his breath upon her. She quivered and found she had no will to fight him off—his tongue was too enticing. She pulled up the skirt of her dress and spread her legs for him, her hands moving to touch his head. "Ahh, that feels so good. I need it, I've needed it," she whined softly, arching her hips to meet his long, textured tongue.

Rok let his tongue caress her erect clitoris. He had her gripping and caressing his horns and the scales of his head as he tasted her. It was the first time she had dared to touch him. He licked downward and teased her opening, which caused her to move her hips forward.

Her legs were spread as wide as they would go, and the sight of her so eager to receive his tongue drove him on. He thrust his tongue into her, licking her inner walls before withdrawing to lick up to her clit. He did this until she cried out and came, her fluids gushing forth from her for the first time in ecstasy.

"You taste good, Silya," Rok purred, raising his head only momentarily to see her flushed face before he thrust his tongue into her again, causing her to cry out in pleasure as his thick tongue invaded her. He dared to continue, but he found hands pushing against his face in protest and he stopped.

"Please," Silya breathed. "I need something else..."

"What is it?" Rok respected her wish and raised up. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"No... I..." She bit her lip. She was still drunk from drinking the entire bottle of wine, and she couldn't believe herself. She couldn't believe that she lusted after him so much, a creature of an entirely different species.

Her eyes trailed down to his groin, and she saw how erect he was. He was huge—his penis must have been as thick as her thigh, and she was afraid, but she wanted all of his cock in her. She idly wondered if it was just a drunken idea, but she didn't care.

Rok saw her look at his erection. "Tell me," he demanded.

"I want you inside of me. I want to feel your cock inside of me," she said quickly. She kept her legs spread open, and moved her hands so that he could see her open sex. "I want to make you feel good with my body."

The dragon looked at her quizzically. He was afraid of hurting her, but he wanted her more, and lust seemed to trump reason as she begged for him.

He crawled between her legs and picked up her hips, tilting them upward. His claws dug into her skin, drawing blood. He pushed the pointed and tapered head of his dick into her torturously slow. A low growl escaped his throat as he felt her tight, slick walls part around him.

Silya cried out as she felt stretched more than she ever had before. Inch by inch, he slid into her with no resistance. The sensation of feeling his bulbous, tapered head push into her drove her to an intense orgasm, her muscles convulsing around just the tip of his penis.

Rok was set off by her orgasm, and suddenly he thrust into her as far as he could. Silya cried out in pain beneath him in a near scream, but he was too concerned with himself as he drew his hips back and slammed into her over and over.

It was too much for Silya. She felt as if her body was going to break as she was suddenly invaded and stretched beyond what was ever meant for a human. His cock was so much bigger than his tongue, and she had never experienced anything like it. She grabbed onto his forearms as he thrust into her, tears streaming down her face.

She tried to pull away reflexively, but he kept thrusting into her. The pointed tip of his head was pushing at her cervix with every thrust, and she could feel herself cramping as he slowly invaded her womb. She tried to claw at him to ease the sensation.

"Gah," she cried as he forced her hips down onto him again, using her as a perfect sheath for his hard member. "I want your cum!" She cried out, although her body felt like it was done. She could see her stomach bulging every time he thrust into her, and the sight was oddly erotic.

"I'm going to cum, Silya. I'm going to fill you. I'm going to fill you and mark you as mine..." Rok growled as he felt the tip of his head squeezed tightly by her stretching cervix. He was going to fill her womb full of his seed. With a few last forceful thrusts, he came hard, his seed shooting straight into her womb. He could feel her cum as he did, both her womb and her walls pulsing and contracting around him, massaging his cum out of him.

Thick ropes of cum continued to spill forth from him as his penis throbbed. It was minutes before he was done. Silya was covered in sweat. When he was done, he slowly withdrew himself from her, admiring her belly that was softly rounded from his seed filling her.

Silya was panting. She had never orgasmed so much in her life, and she had never been so filled with semen, which oozed slowly out of her. She felt Rok's tongue suddenly licking the wounds where his claws had dug into her, and she flinched a bit. She ran her fingers over her slightly swollen stomach, amazed by how much semen was inside of her. She was cramping from her womb being stretched for the first time.

The dragon suddenly lowered his leathery wing and slipped it beneath her. He raised it up and slid her down onto his back. Silya slid down onto him easily and wrapped her arms around his neck. She was surprised to find the spines down his back and tail were actually soft and flexible, though the very tip of his tail was spiked. As she hugged him, she blushed.

Rok began to walk with his new mate on his back. "Are you alright, Silya? I hope I didn't hurt you badly. I'm taking us to bathe in the river."

Silya buried her face at the back of his neck as she hugged him. "It hurt a lot, but I don't regret it. It was amazing and it felt good too. I'm very sore though. I'll need some medicine."

"You can take some as soon as we return. It'll take some time for my seed to leak from you, so you can stay in the lake until you're comfortable." Rok approached the edge of the lake, and with Silya still on his back he waded into the water.

The cool water was refreshing for both of them. Silya felt like everything was glowing. Her body was tired and she could barely move after their copulation. She was happy though, and she had never been more fulfilled. No human lover could have made her feel the way the dragon did.

She closed her eyes as she felt his semen slowly flow out of her womb. Rok swam towards the center of the lake, and she could feel his muscles moving beneath his scales as he did. "Do you think you can take me to the market in my home town tomorrow? I really miss it. I used to go all of the time. I would like to buy some spices and other foods. I haven't been in so long. Askar never let me do anything after we were married."

Rok sneered at Askar's name. A rage was starting to build the more he thought about how that monster had treated Silya. He promised to himself that he would kill the man someday. "Of course, Silya, but you know I cannot be there with you. You will have to be careful."

"I will be." She pressed her lips together and then sighed. As fond as she was becoming of Rok, she missed home. She wanted to see her parents and her brother and her sister. She thought that they would at least be able to hold Askar, Mastik, and Malas accountable for what they had done to her.

Godsilk
Godsilk
143 Followers