Silya & The Dragon Ch. 04

Story Info
Silya leaves Rok to see family, and is met with regret.
6.9k words
4.54
14.4k
33

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godsilk
Godsilk
143 Followers

Authors Note: I'm finally back! This chapter doesn't contain much erotica, but the next will. (Plot development, yayyy.) The story will continue as I have the time and energy to work on it. I hope to update more frequently, as this is not a project I want to give up on. To anyone who thinks I don't know how bodies work, I assure you I do! Probably more than most people. But honestly, I don't care. I like writing the kink of size difference and things that don't exist in our world, like instant stretchy swollen bellies, and penetration of the cervix, and mega stretchy vaginas that don't tear easily. =D Thank you for the encouragement, votes and comments!

*****

Riding on Rok's back toward her city had been terrifying for her. It was hours before they had reached land she recognized, and she had slowly gotten used to the wind rushing around her and the feel of the dragon's muscles shifting beneath her so that the urge to scream dulled.

As she straddled his back and hugged his thick neck, she felt the dull ache in her hips and a great soreness in her loins from the prior day's intercourse. She was embarrassed at the memory, at how willingly she took all of his gigantic cock that stretched her body in ways she didn't think possible. As stressful as the ride was, she enjoyed touching his gold scales, smooth beneath her fingers as she held to him.

The dragon was flying low when they reached the outermost part of the desert that was Silya's home. The hood of her cloak wouldn't stay up, but she had wrapped her hair and face in a dark brown scarf to avoid collisions with bugs and sands the winds whipped up. She knew they were close, but she didn't know how close. Soon, sand gave way to rocks—the very kind that she was forced to walk on bare footed. Looking at them made her stomach tighten, and she found herself with a lump in her throat.

"Are we almost there?" She called to Rok as she held onto his neck for dear life with a small basket on her arm.

Rok hummed in response. "We're almost at my old dwelling. I'll take you as close as I can without being seen."

Silya didn't know what the outer part of the caves had looked like since she had been unconscious when she was taken into and out of them, but she knew they flew past them. She bit her lip nervously as Rok beat his great wings in a different fashion. It didn't take her long to figure out they were landing. As the golden dragon landed on his feet, she eagerly hopped down from his back, grateful for the land beneath her newly acquired sandals.

"The markets are not too far from here. I'll be awaiting your return in this spot. Will you be able to find me?" Rok asked her, taking in her azure eyes and small stature.

Silya brought up the hood of her cloak. She could only look him in the eyes momentarily before she turned away from him. She let the handle of the basket fall to the palm of her hand. "Of course. I won't take long. I'm only going for some spices anyway. My favorite vendors are at this market." Silya began to walk, but she didn't get far before she spun on her heel, almost hesitantly. "Thank you... for everything. I'm very grateful." She only lingered briefly before she was on her way again. She wondered if he knew that she had no intention of coming back, and that this was goodbye. She was too afraid to say it outright, and why that was, she wasn't sure.

"Be careful." Rok called to her. He settled down on his haunches and relaxed, his tail whipping back and forth casually as he settled.

Silya walked faster, her heart beating hard. Why did she feel guilty at all? They had met by chance, and Rok had spared her out of kindness. She didn't owe him anything—did she? Only her life... She shook her head, conflicted with emotion.

The markets were bustling with the fervor of hundreds of people, the noise drowning out her thoughts. As much as she loved the markets, she hated when they were too crowded. She instinctively felt for the dagger at her waist and the sacks of coins to make sure everything was in its place. Familiar aromas and the smell of delicious meats and breads cooking made her realize how hungry she was, and how much she had missed it.

Silya found herself stepping in the direction of a food stand, one she had never been to before. She immediately pulled back the scarf and the hood of her cloak as she approached the vendor, reaching for coins. Bread was being fried, and meat was being grilled. Silya looked around for the vendor anxiously, eager for nourishment.

From behind the small building's cover, a tall man with black skin emerged. A smile immediately lit up his face as he recognized Silya's round face. "Silya, is that you?" He asked with a sharp accent. "Is that really you?"

Startled to be recognized, Silya looked up at the man. She stared for a long moment before recognition settled in. "Dazil? No way! It's really you!" She practically flew to him, her arms wrapping around his waist in a great hug. She felt his arms close in around her body with some restraint. "I love the new place."

"Whoa, there! Easy, now." He said as he patted her head and eased her off of him. "What's that about? I know it's been awhile, friend, but you can't just hug a man like that. They'll string me up for embracing a noble."

Silya came to her senses and was immediately embarrassed. She felt her face redden and she stepped back. "I'm so sorry, Dazil. I've been away for some time. I didn't expect to see you. I haven't seen anyone in a long time. Not even my parents." She could feel tears beginning to well up in her eyes, . A few broke free and she quickly wiped them away as she laughed. "I'm sorry. I'm so hungry. Everything smells so good. Can I get a few?" She asked, digging for coins to pay and placing them on the small wooden counter, which she stepped behind again and resumed her rightful place as patron.

"A few? You really must be hungry." He laughed and withdrew the frying bread from the oil. It was overdone, and he immediately scrapped it and put a few new circular pieces of dough into the oil to fry up. "Ah, it's been awhile since you've had spiced fry bread."

It didn't take long for the bread to fry up, and Dazil skillfully whisked it out with nothing but a metal skewer onto a banana leaf. He topped each piece bread with an oil and chili based sauce and then took the meat from the fire, placing it on the bread and topping each one with ground chili paste mixed with garlic and olives.

"Oh, it has been so long. Almost a year now, I think. I'm going to bring some for my brother and my sister. I think they'll be happy, even if it gets a little cold." Dazil handed her each banana leaf, and she put two in the basket and began immediately eating the third one.

"I haven't seen them since we were all kids. They don't like the market as you do." Dazil went about frying up bread and grilling skewered cubes of meat.

As Silya ate, she looked around the market casually. "I'm going home. I don't know if you heard that I was married. That hasn't worked out, and I was finally able to get away from him. He's a wretched man." She finished her meal and wiped her hands on the inner part of her cloak. So much for the manners of a noble. "I hope I'll be coming here more often."

"That would be nice. I'd love to catch up. My parents would love to see you. I have much to tell you."

Silya smiled as she eyed a stall across the way. The vendor had sparkling jewelry and scented perfumes, and it was drawing her in. It was then that she saw the familiar face of Askar's servant—an older woman with gray hair and a wrinkled face that she had worked side by side with. She immediately panicked and wrapped her scarf around her head and pulled her hood up as recognition lit up the old woman's cloudy eyes.

"I've got to go, Dazil. I'd love to talk to you now, but something has come up. Please take care." With a fleeting glance to him, she took off, walking as fast as her feet could carry her.

She headed towards home. Every five minutes, she checked behind her, afraid that the servant was following, but she was always alone. She didn't rest easy even after she closed in on her own neighborhood. The small houses that were close together gave way to walled off estates, and the space between them grew larger.

Silya could hear goats and chickens behind the walls of the estates, the soft bleating and clucking filling the air. Her heart began to race as she thought of seeing her parents. Had they any idea she was even missing? Since Askar had rarely let her see them, she didn't even know if they knew she was gone. She brought her hand to her heart as she felt that dull ache. She missed them, and now she was so close!

When she arrived at the ornate wall outside of her family's residence, she sighed and rolled the keys on the combination lock and entered, shutting the door on the way in. The soothing sound of the fountain greeted her, and the lush garden before her was welcoming. She breathed in the scent of the sweet flowers growing, and she smiled. "I'm home. I'm actually home." She wiped away the tears and headed past the front door and into her house.

The air was cool thanks to the build of the house. She walked into the dining room, and called softly, "Mama? Papa? Are you here?"

There was no response, and she continued on. "Alek?" Nothing. "Daveen?" She wandered around the whole main floor, and no one seemed to be home. She left the basket on the island in the kitchen before she went downstairs to the servant quarters, and she still found no one. She wondered where everyone was, and she headed upstairs from the main floor.

Her old room was enticing, and her mother had had the maids keep it clean and apparently ready for her return; that or the memory of their daughter. Her old trinkets were still on their shelves, and she let her fingers trail over them softly.

Silya had left everything when she married Askar. He had promised a whole new life and told her she would need nothing. Not clothes, not her personal belongings, not the paintings she so adored. She looked up at the old oil painting of a dark skinned woman breastfeeding her child in a garden, the garden similar to the one in front of her house. She reached out and touched the edge of the painting, enjoying the texture of it beneath her fingers.

When she heard what sounded like a sharp cry, she turned her head quickly and looked around. Was it a cat or some other animal? She didn't know. She left her room and shut the door behind herself quietly, walking down the quiet hallways until she heard that cry again. It was distressed, and she realized it was coming from her sister's room.

Her heart was beating fast as she crept closer to the door and opened it as quietly as she could. "Daveen?" She called out to her sister quietly as the door fell open. The sight that greeted her made her freeze.

Her sister was bent over her dresser. The tall and slender man behind her had rough textured hair, and his big hands were buried in her sister's hair with a firm grip, pushing her head down so she couldn't raise it. Her sister was crying out and the man was thrusting into her repeatedly, his hips moving with such force Silya thought she was going to be sick.

And then he turned his head as he cried out, his hips quivering as he leaned over Daveen, the sound of his balls slapping against Daveen's sex filling the air around him. "I'm going to cum inside of you—take all of it! Ahhh!"

Silya recognized the man—a man that looked just like Askar if it were not for his voice and his more slender frame. Her hands flew to her dagger at her side, and she rushed forward and buried it as far as she could in the man's flesh, striking blindly and hitting Mastik's shoulder. The dagger met with bone and she couldn't drive it any farther, although she tried.

She saw nothing but red as she withdrew the dagger, ready to strike again. Mastik was screaming and so was Daveen, but Daveen had moved and grabbed Silya's arm so that she couldn't bring it down.

"Stop! Stop it!" Daveen screamed at Silya as she bent her sister's arm away. As Silya struggled against her, the scarf and hood fell away from her head.

"Let me go! Let me kill that monster!" She screamed at her sister.

"Silya?! Stop!" Daveen yelled with surprise as she recognized her sister and used every ounce of strength to tackle her to the floor. Despite she was naked, she was more intent on stopping Silya than worry about the state of her unclothed body.

"He was raping you! Let me kill him, Daveen!" Silya cried.

"He wasn't raping me!" Daveen held Silya down with every ounce of strength that she could muster. Somehow she managed to overpower her.

"What... what do you mean?" Silya asked, astonished. She could feel the heat of Daveen's tears dripping down onto her face as she finally let up the fight. She could feel herself grow pale.

"He's my lover." Daveen grabbed her sister and brought her into a forceful embrace. The dagger clattered to the tiled floor.

Silya was stunned. She was quiet and she watched as Mastik still cried out in the background, groping at his wound as blood ran down his arm and onto the floor. His pants were around his ankles, and his privates were still on horrifying display. Silya thought about grabbing her dagger and cutting his dick off, but she soon melted into her sister's arms. "Why would you let him touch you?" Silya asked as she clutched at the flesh of her sister's back. "He's filthy. You don't know what he has done."

"He's my love. We're together, Silya," Daveen wrapped her arms around her sister, glad to have her home. Her hands were entwined in her sister's hair and she was silently crying over her, overwhelmed by her sister's reemergence and the situation at hand.

"Send him out, Daveen." Silya said through gritted teeth, trembling. "And you better not say anything to Askar about me, you beast!" She shouted at Mastik. "Absolutely not a word, or I will slit your throat as you sleep."

Daveen got up and rushed to Mastik, who was trailing blood everywhere. She checked his shoulder and then pushed him from the room after pulling his pants up, eyeing Silya as she did. The door was shut behind herself. "Mastik, I'm so sorry. Go get help. I know you will live, thank goodness—but you must go! My parents and brother are to be back at any time, and I have quite a mess to clean. Please get that taken care of."

"I can't believe the cunt," Mastik said as he tried to look at the fresh wound. "You deal with her, I'm leaving." Mastik was groaning as he made his way for the stairs.

"Please be careful. I'll come to you later." Daveen kissed him quickly before she headed back into her room. As she entered her room, she quickly began to put on her long peach dress that had been on the floor, looking at her sister, who looked more distressed than when she had left the room. "Silya, what's going on? Why did you do that? Have you gone mad in the time you were gone?"

Silya carefully sat down on the edge of her sister's bed, putting her face in her hands and shaking her head. "He's a really bad person. I thought he was hurting you. How long has this been going on? Did anyone even wonder where I was? Did anyone even miss me?" Silya took her hands away from her face and let them rest on the bed as every frustration came pouring out of her. Her whole world felt like it was crashing down around her—was this even her home anymore? Did she have a home?

"We have all missed you, darling!" Daveen wrapped her arms around her sister's neck from behind, resting her head on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry you had to see that. I'm so shocked that you are actually here. It's been so long since you have been around. Last night when Askar came to us telling us that you were missing, no one slept. That's why the house is empty—they're all at a meeting to organize a search party."

"And you are not with them, Daveen. I imagine you called on Mastik as soon as they were gone—I do not think you would have if you knew that he is in part responsible for what happened." Silya's face was heavy with hurt, and she did not make an effort to embrace her sister any longer. "I have been gone longer than just a night. Askar is a liar, and I did not leave willingly. I tried to make it work with that sadist for as long as I could, but I would not stand to have his child raped into me."

"Wait, what? What do you mean Mastik has something to do with what happened to you? What happened to you?" Daveen let Silya go, and with wide honey brown eyes fixed on Silya's face, she knelt before her and looked up to her, her hands resting on Silya's knees.

"Your lover is also a sadist." Silya began undoing her cloak, and she let it fall. Beneath, she was wearing a long, pleated robe the color of rusted earth. She let it fall around her shoulders and down her back as she undid the sash around her breasts, not caring as her breasts were exposed. She turned her back to her sister then, and she heard her sister audibly gasp at the huge whip wounds beginning to scar.

"He did this to you? He couldn't have! He's not like that..." Daveen covered her mouth as she began to sob, her messy, ink black hair falling over her face that was twisted with horror.

"He is more demon than man." Silya shrugged the shoulders of her robe back up. "They did more than just this—they beat me until I could not move. They forced me to walk over sharp rocks with bare feet for hours. I'm lucky I didn't break any bones. Our parents did well to provide us with the right nutrients in our youth." As she sat down, her jaw was clenched. "Askar told them not to kill me, and they brought me to a cave, where the dragon everyone heard about was dwelling."

"I-... I can't believe it." Daveen's voice shook as she wrapped her arms around herself. "Mastik is not like that to me... He's good to me. He wants to get married and to take care of me."

"He is not the man for you, Daveen. He will end up hurting you—he loves whores. You are not his only woman, I am sure of it. Who knows how many bastards he has fathered. End it with him. As soon as mama and papa get home I am going to tell them what they all did to me and what happened today. I never want to go back to Askar." She shuddered violently at the thought. "I want all of them punished for what they did to me. I almost died." She paused as she stared towards the ground. She was dizzy from feeling so displaced by everything that had happened. "I am going to rest in my room until they get home, I am very tired."

Daveen lunged at Silya's legs, hugging them tightly and knocking her back onto the bed. "No! You cannot, you must not." She buried her face in Silya's lap. "Please, no. I cannot do it alone—I cannot!" She began crying hysterically as she clutched at her sister's legs. "Please, do not. I am with child. I do not mind that he is with whores or other women—I like to watch them—but you cannot turn him in, not him! My child cannot grow up without a father, and I love him!"

Silya's heart sank and her eyes grew wide as she listened to her sister begging and pleading with her between her gasps and sobs. Silya's mind felt like it was collapsing, and her head began pounding. She brought her hands up to her ears and shook her head violently. "No, no. Why, Daveen?" She felt her eyes ache as tears welled in them and spilled over, cascading in rivers down her face and over her full lips. "How could you ever become such an idiot?"

Silya stood abruptly then and pushed her sister violently off of her, grabbed her things, and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

The coolness of the night air brushed around them in vibrant blues. Streaks of sky blue mingled with the deepest hues of the ocean. Silya was with a man she didn't know, and she was touching the head of his thick, fleshy member. At her touch, it bounced. She put her mouth slowly around it, closing her eyes. She softly sucked on the tip of it before she rose up, poking her light pink tongue out to tease the tip of her lover's head. The member had become swollen, pink and ridged.

Godsilk
Godsilk
143 Followers
12