Silya & The Dragon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godsilk
Godsilk
143 Followers

"So you have found my treasures. What are you planning to do knowing about them?" His disembodied voice was smooth and calculating, and his eyes were predatory as he approached her, his movements like a lion stalking its next meal. "Your kind only knows greed—you see anything you put worth upon and just take it."

Silya sat up abruptly and faced the dragon, despite the nagging feeling of wanting to run from him by the way he was staring at her. "You force me to stay here and that's what you think? I don't care about your stupid treasures! I was looking for a way out, and I happened across that room." She looked towards the stone dildo next to her, figuring it was what had tipped Rok off. Anger from his assumptions about her kept her from too much embarrassment, but she still tried to push it behind herself out of view.

"Have you not heard stories of dragons wanting to protect everything they own? I will not let you make off with what is mine—in order to prevent such a travesty I will claim you as mine. You will stay here with the rest of the treasure." He took a step closer to her and neared the edge of the bed where she was sitting, and his pupils were growing larger as he took the sight of her nearly nude body in.

Silya crawled towards him, her anger twisting her face in the fire light. "I'm not your property. No one can ever own anyone else. I thought dragons had more sense than what you do—you seemed so different when I first met you. I didn't think you were like this, which is why I came back to you." In her upset, she was breathing hard and fighting back tears at his words, her small chest heaving up and down quickly. "If I have to jump to my death to prove my ownership of my own self, so be it," she snapped without thinking. She glared at him and stood up, walking abruptly towards the cave mouth open to the sky. With the first few steps the truth hit her and she knew she wouldn't jump.

Rok growled and whipped his tail towards her slowly, using it to corral the small woman and shove her with some force back on the bed, drawing a surprised yelp from her. "I will not have you kill yourself. I can sense your bluff, anyway. I want you here. You should forget your life before and accept that you belong here with me."

Silya sighed in frustration as she picked herself up and smoothed down the silk wrapped around her that threatened to untie. "I will not forget my family! They're still my family and they are all I have. Did you just forget about yours? Is that why it's so easy for you to live as an animal now, keeping someone smaller than you prisoner?" Silya crawled to the edge of the bed, approaching Rok once again. "I'm not afraid of you anymore. I won't give up trying to fix my family, unlike you. You just let your land rot—you call yourself the rightful king, but here you are, holed up in some cave like a coward! Some former king you are! I made a mistake in coming back to you. You seem to have lost your mind." Tears started at the corners of her eyes, but she fought them with everything she had. What dignity she had left felt as if it would leave her if she let her tears spill. "Unseal the entrance."

Rok stood up from his crouched position, and another low rumble started in his throat. "I will not." The heat in his body seemed to rise, and he could feel the start of fire in the back of his throat. His mouth illuminated with a fiery glow. Her words had obviously hit a nerve, because his body language and tone became defensive. Such a little woman, yet such a big bite! Rok could feel flames wanting to be unleashed, his tongue and mouth burning with the start of embers. "You would be wise not to insult a dragon who is keeping you alive!"

"Or what?" Silya asked, standing right before the golden dragon, less than a foot of space between them. "You'll burn me to a cinder? Then do it. If what I've said is untrue, do it. You won't have to take care of me anymore. I won't be in danger because of Askar anymore. Death doesn't frighten me anymore since I've been on the brink of it." She turned her back to him and collapsed all at once upon the bed, bringing her knees to her chest and pressing her hands to her face as tears streaked down her face and sobs finally broke free.

Rok strangely enough found himself wanting to shy away from Silya. Her words struck him to the core, and for good reason. She was right about so many things, except of his wanting to hurt her. He wanted the opposite. The glow in his mouth and throat extinguished and he was still for a moment. A realization overcame him, and it was like he was waking up from a bad dream and taking control of himself. "The last thing I want to do is hurt you. I had not realized how much like an animal I have been acting." A mix of emotions was at play though, because Silya awakened something primal in him. Even now, he wanted to make her his despite that he knew he could never own her.

The dragon retreated to the other side of the room, his movements slow and his wings falling to graze the ground, as if all of the strength had left them. He was quiet for a few minutes, but he looked to her in the dim firelight and spoke earnestly. "I'll do better. I'm sorry I have been so possessive, but I never want you hurt again. It's like something came over me until now—it feels like your words freed me and have me seeing straight again. Something about you makes me want to claim you, to own you in every way I can." He laid down, stretched out and staring at Silya with his chin on the ground, and he watched as she uncurled to look at him. He read the hurt on her face and felt nothing but shame. He looked away then and hid himself in the shadows of the room. "I shall unseal the entrance tomorrow. You will be welcome to leave."

Silya wiped her face as she listened to his change of tone. It was strange to her that moments ago he had seemed to be out of his mind, and now he was who she remembered. She slipped off the edge of the bed and approached him slowly. "I came back for a reason," she began tenderly. "I feel safe with you. You could have killed me or turned me away, but you didn't. I wanted to be with you for more than just a safe place. I enjoy your company."

"How can a human be capable of companionship with a dragon?" He asked sullenly. "We are different species. I would never take back what I have done for you, but perhaps it is time to part despite everything. I will not keep you here against your will any longer. I apologize for this past fortnight, and I will always be sorry. I was... not myself. You are right that you belong only to yourself. A true dragon would not try to own anyone. It is taught to us from birth in my land, and I have gone against it."

Silya drew in a breath, amazed at his apology and some insight into the principles of dragons. It was hard to imagine a whole kingdom of dragon folk like him, but able to shift into human forms. She stepped close to him and laid a hand on his muscular shoulder, his scales cool to the touch. "I have a temper I need to work on," she admitted with a scoff at herself. "I was angry you left me here. I was beginning to think that you had conspired this from the start to keep me, but I can see that does not make sense. I have seen who you are, and I see who you are now. I forgive you for everything." She dropped to her knees and looked him in the eye. "I hope you can forgive me too. I believe I have missed you. Both when I left the first time and when you were gone from here." She reached out her hand to place on his head, which he raised at her touch.

Rok was grateful for her touch, and he closed his eyes momentarily before he looked to her again. "You awaken something in me. Something primal. I am trapped in this form, and I often wonder if that has anything to do with my actions." He pressed his head into her and she wrapped her arms around him. He could hear her heart beating louder and faster in her chest, and it warmed his own heart to know it was not fear. "For reasons I cannot fathom, I have a feeling you will endlessly draw out my primal nature." He nuzzled his way lower to between her legs, her scent intoxicating to him. He was met with a bit of resistance as she closed her legs together and lightly pushed at him.

"What are you doing?" She asked, almost breathless as her cheeks flushed a light pink. She hated to pay attention to the fact that she was wet and aching at a time like this. Even though she had pleased herself earlier, she felt like her body was insatiable anymore. His attention had her dew overflow and start to spill down her thighs. She didn't really want to push him off, and she stopped feigning protest and instead began stroking the smooth scales of his face, her hand moving to the top of his head to touch his horns in fascination. She slid her hand under his face and raised it to look at her, which he complied with willingly. As they gazed in each other's eyes, she could see his sincerity. She no longer felt threatened by him, and she wondered if she ever would again.

In the light around them she could see how big his pupils were as he drank in the sight of her, and she leaned in and gave him a kiss first on his nose, and then on his mouth. Her second kiss was slower, softer, and she had wrapped her arms around his neck in an embrace. When she broke the kiss, she left her arms around his thick neck. She startled a little as she felt him wrap his large, leathery wings around her, and she easily disappeared into their fold.

Rok shifted on his side and Silya came with him as he scooped her up in his claws gingerly. He wrapped her up in his arms, and both stayed still and quiet for a long time. It was the first time he had held her. His arms were not human arms, and if she gave it thought it seemed strange. The feeling of warmth and comfort drove those thoughts away though, and she relaxed, content where she was. "What do you look like in your human form?" She wondered aloud, her eyelids getting heavy.

Rok moved slightly as he thought. He searched his memory, trying to remember looking into mirrors when he was home. Nothing emerged in his mind's eye except for looking into murky lakes and clear pools of water with his dragon form staring back at him. "For some strange reason, I cannot remember." He looked over himself. It was the form he had been staring at for forty years, locked inside of it. It felt like a prison. "I remember being able to shift my forms so easily. I remember how it felt. I remember the vague outline of human hands, yet I cannot remember my face. I barely remember what my family looks like," he realized aloud. "I remember that my mother and father were beautiful, even as they lie in their caskets."

Silya's eyes opened wide and she looked up at him. "What happened? I thought dragons were immortal."

"Long ago, we were. We were unable to die unless by the hand of a god. As for my parents, they were a consequence of the wars between my kind and yours." Rok said, sadness finding him as he thought of them and how much he missed them. He was still young by dragon standards.

"Can you tell me more about it?" Silya inquired. "The stories of dragons we have seem... fictional." She said as she thought about the stories of virgin sacrifices and iron-clad knights.

"The gods could keep our souls in deep slumber once our bodies perished. It is not easy to kill a dragon now, but it is possible. Thousands of years ago, the gods grew angry when we began warring with humans. Dragons were warned to stop, but our tempers drove us onward as man attacked us, thinking of us as threats to their kind. Man, not a good match for the immortal dragons, were sent gifts from the heavens. Meteors plagued our small country and killed many of us. The gods told the humans that any part of the meteorites they sent can be used to kill dragons so that they could defend themselves. After that, we developed a life span. No dragon lives much longer than four hundred years now.

"We do not age past a point, but our hearts give out. War and conflict has existed for centuries and my parents wanted to make peace with the humans. They were the first dragon royals to reach out to humans for peace instead of an unsteady truce that had been in place for some time. On the way back from talks with the king of the country bordering our land, my parents were ambushed by resistance fighters. They wanted nothing to do with dragons, promising to eradicate us all, and they sent my mother and father back in crude boxes with that message. I was the heir, and before I had time to grieve them I was told I was the new king. I had yet to get steady on my feet before my brother's wife betrayed me."

Rok curled up closer to Silya, and she could sense his sadness. She raised her hand to stroke the scales between his eyes all the ways down his snout, petting him softly. "I am so deeply sorry to hear that. My land's stories of dragons are shallow, and they actually come from neighboring countries. We did not always have dragons in our vocabulary. The stories say dragons came from the deepest layers of the underworld, which is why they could breathe fire. I do not believe that for a minute about you though. Just silly stories, I believe. Us humans fear what we do not care to understand. About earlier, I did not mean to speak that way about you and your—"

"Do not think on it, Silya. What you said was right." Rok nuzzled her hand and held her close; his way of wishing for her to continue stroking her face. "We used to do so much more than just breathe fire. We used to serve the gods. We would punish humanity with mudslides. We could break up the earth beneath their feet if the gods deemed it necessary with the flick of our tail, but we could also dry up the floods of the land with ethereal fire when the gods wanted to protect your kind.

"We existed all over the world. Now, our fire is only meant for destroying and we are confined to our own country in this world. The gods took our abilities to hurt and help humanity away when my ancestors refused to stop the wars." Rok looked at her as he told her of his kind's history. Her face was full of wonder, and he realized that she was the first human to hear about the history of dragons.

"I have so many questions," Silya stated, her mind trying to play out the greatness of what she had just been told. "I have no idea where to start with them though." She shook her head, trying to quiet her mind, and laid back into Rok's arms. The heat between her thighs seemed to grow again, and she bit her lip, wishing she could ignore it. Being so close to him reminded her of how he had taken her before. It felt like it had been forever, and yet the memory was vivid.

Her face was flushed from her thoughts. She could feel the blood flowing to her face, making it warm. Rok moved his face to hers, rubbing the side of his face against hers. She absent mindedly squirmed against him, her hips arching and a suppressed moan turned to a soft sigh of desire. A combination of her squirming, their contact and her scent was enough for him to gain an erection, and his thick pink member emerged, and he immediately pressed it up between Silya's legs, eliciting an audible gasp from her since she was wearing only the silk wrap around her waist. His sex rubbed slowly against hers, and she realized just how large he was. He thrusted his hips up between her legs again, his member twitching as each ridge rubbed over and between the folds of her sex. Pre-cum oozed from the tip, making his slick member more slippery.

In their silence, Rok shifted suddenly and had Silya lightly pinned on her stomach on the bed, her hands above her head, held down by a great clawed, reptilian hand. The movement was fast and had Silya's head spinning and a soft, questioning moan left her throat. Her clitoris was engorged from his prior contact, and she could feel her inner walls ache for touch. Rok hummed, a sound between his human-like voice and a dragon's mixing as he let his throbbing cock slide up and down against her sex.

"With your great stature, I always underestimate how fast you can actually be," Silya said breathily, and she squirmed her way out from his pin and turned around to face him. Her eyes looked to the heat of his cock that was so deliciously close, but out of reach now. She arched her back as she adjusted, looking back up to his molten golden gaze. Her legs opened slowly for him, giving him a teasing view after her silk wrap had made its way up around her waist.

"I'm far faster and more powerful than what I have let you see." Rok said teasingly. He let her have her way to look at him, and he was grateful for it. He could swim in her eyes. He wanted to see her face when he spoke of the treasure she had found, and his mouth twisted into a wry grin. He wanted to wind her up, just like a spring, and create a bit of tension. "What did you think of that stone dragon cock, hm? Was it good for you?" His arousal was getting the better of his thoughts, but the realization did not hold him back.

Silya's eyes widened and she turned her face away abruptly, feeling her embarrassment make her body limp. "I-I..." She cleared her throat. "It just looked really pretty, and I had been alone for a time..."

"And what?" He asked. He quickly pinned her arms above her head again, applying more weight so that she could not struggle her way out again. He lowered his head and gripped the thin silk wrap around her waist in his mouth, making easy work and freeing her body from the confines of the simple clothing. He let his maw press to her bare mound, her having shaved something he found interesting, but unnecessary. He let his tongue flick out and trail over and between her wet nether lips—slow and torturously over and between her labia, up to her clitoris, which twitched ever so slightly against his tongue. He withdrew it from her and watched her, his predatory eyes devouring her.

Silya let out a breathy moan as she watched the dragon press his face to her sex and tease her in a glorious and slow fashion. Not wanting to be too eager, but finding she couldn't help it, she parted her legs more, remembering the first time she had felt his tongue on her most sensitive flesh. She wanted more, and his words about human greed echoed in her mind. "And that shining stone... it reminded me of your huge cock, and I wanted it all," She clenched her jaw, and fixed her eyes to Rok's. The way she spoke was foreign to her, but it felt good. She was near quivering, and she wanted any part of him in that moment. "Please give me some relief. I want to feel you again... Any part of you. Please."

"I thought of you too. A dragon can hardly please himself. Now that I'm mated to you, you're all that I desire." The dragon let his tongue dart out quickly and lap at her inner sex, prodding gingerly at her entrance. He hummed again in pleasure as Silya arched her back and spread her legs for him, blossoming open like a flower. He liked that she wasr so eager to receive him. All at once, he took his attention away from her and stopped what he was doing, raising above her.

Silya felt like she was being tortured. Her whole body was on fire in the best way. She wanted him to take her. In all her sobriety, she wanted him more than ever, despite that he was a massive dragon and she was a small human woman. She looked at his massive erection above herself as he hovered over her. It dripped pre-cum from the pointed tip, that fell to land on her soft, bare mound, and she looked at him, a pleading unspoken but very prominent in her gaze, her lips parted as she struggled to free herself in vain beneath his grasp.

Rok read her look, and he grinned as he took in the delightful sight of her nude body. He slipped a claw around her waist and moved her from the bed to the floor of their room, but he set her down on her hands and knees, and before she could say anything or protest, he pressed his lubricated member to her glorious, wet hole, and slowly entered her. His clawed dragon hand remained fixed around her waist to hold her in place, and he delighted in the sound of her shocked gasp.

Godsilk
Godsilk
143 Followers