Simiran's Humiliating Confession

Story Info
Hairy Indian girl discusses her dirty smelly genitals.
5.5k words
4.36
91.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a recent correspondence I had with a young lady who had read my stories and wanted to humiliate herself by telling me some of the most shameful and embarrassing things about her own private parts:

Hey!! I'm a young Indian girl and I would like to share my dirty details with you. You turn me on. I love your stories and loved the idea of being one of those women from your stories. I'm an absolute pervert and want to be treated just the way you describe it; if not more. I'm desperate to share the details of my Indian cunt and asshole. Been fantasizing about the cheap and filthy things you would make me say. Reply soon. Horney for you!!

Hi Simiran. Thanks for your great feedback. You sound like my dream woman! I would love to exchange emails with you and find out all about your exotic Indian cunt and asshole. Please tell me a bit more about yourself, your name, how you dress and what you look like etc. and promise I'll ask you some very personal and embarrassing questions! Can't wait to hear from you.

Hey Jim!! I'm so glad you replied, I've been rubbing myself thinking of you. Well I'm 24 years old, north Indian. Like most Indian women I have big brown boobs with deep dark nipples. My nipples are also big and spread out. I have a fat ass - actually more than fat, I'm a little conscious if it. I have long thick black curly hair. I'm very wide hipped with a large flabby ass. What makes it worse is my legs are thin and shapely making my fat butt stand out even more and as you would love, I m extremely hairy with random pimples and stretch marks. I have

never let a man see my bare ass in the light. I feel it's too ugly and the guy might refuse to fuck it. I consider myself a bit if a pervert because nasty things turn me on. As you might already know Indians are conservative and horny women are looked down upon so I have many unfulfilled dirty wants. I get horny like a bitch on heat when I think of someone degrading me - nasty public humiliation. I'm also a piss lover. I like the idea of being a sex object, of being degraded like a dirty whore in front of people. I enjoy men calling my cunt stinky and dirty. I'm sure by now you also know that I'm not a fan of keeping myself clean.

I am so pleased you contacted me Simiran because I want you to tell me all about what an Indian girl's naked body and smelly genitals look like. I am so keen to learn about your nasty secrets.

I as you can tell from my stories, I get so turned on by exploring the most intimate regions of a girl's body -- especially very hairy girls (who don't trim their pubes) with darker skin like you. I particularly like the aspect of humiliating a girl who is embarrassed about how she looks naked - maybe because her cunt and asshole are not very pretty or very clean. My fantasy is to making her display herself to me in the most degrading way possible. Does this make me a pervert too? Here are some things I would like you to describe for me.

How dark is your skin colour generally would you say? It sounds like you might be a very hairy girl! I love that. Do you have lots of hairs under your arms and on your belly etc. or just on your cunt? And what about those big spread out circles around your big nipples - are there any hairs growing out of the pimples on your areolas?

It sounds like you are very self conscious about your body, particularly your ass, and do not like to show anyone, but I do so want to see between your legs Simiran. Please show me. I want to be the first to see it. You have a lovely fat bottom and I want to know what I would see if you bent over in front of me right now and spread open your flabby cheeks.

I want you to imagine we have just met and you are standing in my living room. You have been sent to me as a punishment for not working hard and I am going to make you do the most degrading and humiliating things. First of all I'm going to inspect your bottom. Pull down your panties right now Simiran and tell me what it looks like inside the gusset. Are there any piss stains or loose black hairs inside, or dried on cream from your cunt? Maybe even some brown marks from your shit? I hear that Indian girls don't use toilet paper but just wash with their fingers. Is this true? Wish I could clean inside your ass crack with my nose.

Now squat down over a mirror and describe to me in as much detail as possible what your dark Indian cunt looks like! Tell me all about the colours and texture of the skin in your private regions as well as all the hairs.

I imagine you are quite smelly between your legs, particularly if you live in a hot place. Your cunt must get very sweaty. And what about your anus, is it clean or a bit dirty right now? How often do Indian girls wash between their legs?

Can you rub your finger round the rim of your hole for me and describe what comes off. Sniff your finger and tell me about the smell. If I was there right now I would lie on the floor whilst you squatted over my face and rubbed your smelly Indian anus all over my nose. Would that turn you on? It almost makes me cum thinking about it. I know this might be difficult for you but I also want to know all about how you shit and take a piss and how you wipe your ass.

Please take your time answering my mail and put in as much detail as possible! Wish I could smell your bottom right now...

Hey Jim!! You really want to know everything don't you. Let me start with describing my general appearance first. My height is 5'4 and I weigh 68 kgs - not sure how much that would be in lbs! To make it simple, I'm not too tall but have very obvious curves which often get me the wrong kind of attention, something that most women would be upset about but me, I enjoy all the dirty comments and suggestions made by men.

Anyway coming back to my body, which is as dirty as my mind. My skin tone is mostly dark brown and turns into a very deep dirty shade of brown and black in places. As you already know my body is on the heavier side, by which I mean most parts of my body are covered with thick a flabby and dimpled layer of fat. Indians by race are hairy and my case is no different. Actually, to be honest, I am more hairy than most women - from my head to toe there are large patches of my skin coved with thick, curly, black hairs which grow in every direction.

I am very conscious of my body. Being fat, dark, short and hairy has prevented me from having any men and as result I am still a virgin; a very desperate one at that too. I am horny all the time and I spend most of my day sitting with my laptop watching porn. I watch beautiful women with sexy, round, perfect asses and tits and smooth butter like skin and then I stand in front of the mirror naked and compare my fat hairy body with the sex goddesses on my screen and imagine a man making me feel like shit for being fat and dirty. It turns me on so much. I can cum standing right there - but in reality I'm very ashamed of my body, especially my butt. I'm fat and extremely hairy and my skin is bad too, I have spots almost on every part of my body with angry huge pimples often showing up in places where I sweat. India is a very hot and humid country and being a big like a big fat pig doesn't help. Most parts of my body get covered in a layer of dried sweat by the end of the day.

We Indians also eat very spicy food which causes major body smells; even more for fat women like me since I spend most of the day wrapped in layers of saree - which is our traditional wear. The saree, the fat coving my body, the hot and humid climate: they all make my body odour very revolting - adding one more reason to the long list of why, at 24, I'm still a desperate virgin on heat.

Personal hygiene is not really something that I pay much attention to. The first sign of me being a dirty fat woman is that I never shave my hair anywhere, from my eyebrows down to my legs, I have never shaved any hair. Thick black curly hair covers the most of me.

I don't enjoy having showers or washing myself as it tires me. Since I'm fat I am also very lazy, standing under the shower or sitting in the loo makes me tired. So I go to the bathroom only when I must, to shit and piss when I just can't hold it in anymore. It's too much work to sit back and wash myself after I piss. Even when I shit, I use my bare dry hand to pull out remaining pieces of shit on my anus and then just wipe my asshole with the same hand. Most times I wash my hands after that. Shitting is as difficult task for me since I have a big flabby ass. It often hangs down which means the shit comes of out my dirty hole and gets mashed between my layers of fat. Cleaning that could tire a normal person too so the question of washing or cleaning doesn't really arise in my case. I remain dirty as long as I can until the people standing around me start getting the foul smell of dried shit, urine, pussy and anal juices and sweat. Only then is when I make the effort to go stand in the shower.

But the hair helps me a lot in covering up the other ugly dark marks I have. Some are from growing up - in the form of deep stretch marks, some from the thick hairs breaking because of friction with clothes - which turn into huge red pimples with pus filled white tops, ready to burst open. I also have another skin issue. Thanks to all the fat, sweating and the hot climate, many parts of my body that rub against each other are affected by heat boils. The issue with these boils is that they leave a very deep and dark scar, with the surrounding skin also turning into a deep shade of red and black. These spots take years to fade away.

Although I say I am ashamed of my body and will be so humiliated when a man finally sees my ugly, fat hairy pussy and ass and makes rude remarks about it, I enjoy the idea of that humiliation. It turns me on to imagine my fat, hairy, pimply body placed naked and open for display in the most vulgar ways. Though I dread the day when I actually have to show a man an ass as imperfect as mine. I will mail you the detail replies to your questions in the next mail! I'm tired of typing now!

Hi you horny, smelly girl! Thank you so much for replying to me. I have just got back from a long business trip and it was a joy to read your email - you are making me very excited! What have you been doing today - do you go out to work? I assume that you only look at pornography when you are alone. Do you live with your family, if so this must make it quite difficult? What is your room like?

I am very intrigued by the amount of hair on your body and look forward to hearing more about exactly where all the hairs grow (start at the top and work your way down to your feet). You know I am so pleased you don't shave anywhere. I love thick bushy eyebrows on a women as well as hairy arms and genitals - particularly around the anus. I am also excited by the idea that you are not a perfect sex goddess. If I was to meet you I would insist on you stripping in front of me and displaying all your imperfections such as all those angry white-heads between your legs and buttocks. I imagine all the spots are caused by broken pubic hairs and stubble rubbing against your skin so your pubes must be very thick and course - are they? In fact I would make you bend over so I could pull on your pubic hairs and squeeze out the puss from some of the most angry looking spots!

It sounds like you are really smelly Simiran. I would make you ask me to lick off all the dried on sweat round your cunt (does it smell spicy or just like fish?) and feel the foul slime in your ass crack with my fingers. I would then sniff all around your hairy asshole. Just how hairy is it? How long are the hairs? How many are there? I love the idea of licking off all the anal juices from the creases round your hole. The only problem is that I might be overwhelmed by the smell of shit because I have to tell you that your toilet habits are filthy and disgusting. It must feel horrible to walk around with dried on shit rubbing between your sweaty buttocks.

To teach you a lesson I would make you take a shit right in front of my face! Do you squat? If so I would lie down behind you so I could see your dirty Indian anus spread open with a big long turd hanging out of it. I bet all those curly black hairs get covered in shit don't they? How do you get it off - by pulling along all the hairs with your fingers? I would like to do this for you.

I have never has sex with an Indian girl so please know I am waiting very impatiently to hear you answer my questions so I can masturbate thinking about you completely naked showing me all those hairy spotty places you talked about!

Please answer my questions in as much graphic detail as you can. I hope this will be utterly humiliating for you. Meanwhile, Simiran, I am imagining myself pulling open your spotty, flabby buttocks to examine your anus...

Hey Jim!! First of all I love replying to your mails, it makes me so hot just thinking about you looking at my dirty fat butt...

I live alone in my apartment; my dad has made a good life for himself n the family. I don't need a job for money so I don't usually work except for picking up random part time jobs, though not often. I spend most of my days in my house, watching porn, TV, eating and sleeping. Most of my time is spent lying on the bed.

Today was the usual, woke up late, had my breakfast, watched TV, watched porn then went back to sleep. Woke up again late in the evening, read some dirty stories and ordered a pizza. And now replying to your mail...

I did not a have a shower today too. I'm beginning to get the foul smell of dried sweat, and, some old shit stuck between my hairy ass. These days I have been thinking of doing something about my upper lip hair, though I'm too lazy to shave it. My eyebrows and my upper lip are very hairy, though the hair above my lips is way thinner compared to my eye brows which are thick and dark..Bushy eyebrows and such prominent upper lip hair is just the beginning of my hairy story. Moving down my neck, you would be surprised by what you see. Not only do I have thick black course hair around my nipples but I also have some thick black hairs in my cleavage. The hair around my fat and saggy tits appears to grow out of dark raised bumps although the hair is curly. If I pull on a strand it is almost one and a half inch long and very thick. I don't wear bra most of the time but when I do wear it, the hair around my nipples often gets pulled and breaks, which causes pimples and marks all around my nipples. My boobs sag down to my tummy so my chest hair is clearly seen. The hairs are not that curly but are long, thick and black.

Exactly at the point where my saggy boobs rest on my tummy is where you would see a new line of fine black hair. As you move closer to my naval, the hair becomes thicker and longer. And right around my belly button, and above it, is a bunch of thick black curly strands of hair - around 16 of them. Down past down my naval, the hair growth is spread out into wide inverted 'V' shape.

The further down you move, the more bushy my hair gets and as you hit my public zone all you will see is a very thick mat of curly black coarse hair stuck together tightly. The hair growth in my pubic mound is so thick that my skin is absolutely not visible - the entire area starting from the public bone, over my pubic mound to my inner thigh is completely covered with tangled black thick hair. When I pull on a strand it's almost two inches long. The hair is completely matted with visible, dried up white and yellowish pussy juice. When I'm wearing panties, you can see a whole lot of hair peeping out from the sides and the jungle running down my inner legs. As you would already have figured, all this thick hair often gets caught and pulled out by rubbing against my clothes, leaving behind some really huge pimples. Right now I have six big red pimples on my mound, but you will have to fight with my thick jungle to spot them.

Because of all the hair, sweat and heat, my pussy feels itchy. I often scratch myself so hard that when I pull the panties down I find many broken twisted strands of thick wiry hair stuck to the white yellow paste like stuff inside.

All that hair, sweat and my dislike for washing makes my pussy stink. The moment I pull down my panties the room is filled with the stale smell of dried urine and sweat. My pussy smells like an old fish, the smell is almost revolting. The inside of my panties reveals the source of the extremely disgusting stink of my hairy pussy. The inner part of my panties, the part which rubs right against my clit and vagina, is always covered by a smelly white and yellowish layer of sticky pussy juices. I once dared to put that part right to my nose and smell it, and trust me, the extreme stink filled my nose so much that I couldn't hold the panties close for more than a second!

Even though my bush is as thick as a rain forest my pussy lips can easily be seen hanging out from the bush. My pussy lips are very fat, as you would find out if you grabbed one of them. They are not just large and fat they also hang down a lot! If you pull my pussy lips apart they can be stretched out a long way. You can open them wide and nice but don't complain about the nasty stink that follows. My pussy lips too have thick curly hairs on them; the hair here is very wiry and long. They are a dark shade of red and brown on the inside and dark brown outside.

The skin on my pussy lips is wrinkled like an old woman's skin. I noticed today that I have a rather large pimple in the inside of my right lip - seems like another strand of my wild bush broke. The inside of my pussy is covered with the same dried up yellowish white pussy juices as on my panties, just that in here it's a lot more and it's sticky. The last time I had a shower was a about a week back so right now the inner part of my hairy pussy lips will have dried-on juices and sweat collected over the past seven days - stuck in there with no fresh air or water. Each time I pee some of my urine remains stuck between my pussy lips and slowly dries up.

Right in the center of all that hair is an open spot, free of any hairs. This is where my large clit is. Just like most parts of my body, my clit too is a big one. The hood of my clit is not too big but the hood is followed by two large flaps of black brown coloured skin. The edges of the flaps are not smooth, rather, they appear broken or uneven. The flaps are wrinkly and open out at the bottom. When I piss they vibrate from the force of my urine since most of the time I try to hold it 'till I reach the point of pissing in my pants.

As you follow the slit below my clit and move down you will notice strands of curly thick black hair starting to appear from my lower bottom. My ass is the source of my shame and embarrassment. My ass is wide, flabby and covered with a layer of fat which makes it look dimpled. The skin all over my fat ass is covered with deep stretch marks. It is dark brown with white lines of stretch marks running all over. I don't remember a time when my ass was not a home to large red pimples with white tips full of pus. This continuous breaking out of pimples has also left behind a whole lot of permanent spots ranging from light brown to black. Some are as small as a tiny dot, some as big as a coin.

As you move towards the center of my ass, you will start noticing curly black hair growing out of the red bumps or pimples. But soon you will reach that part of my fat butt which is tightly shut, as the two fat ass cheeks stick to each other, hiding the ugliest part of me.

If I bend down and pull my fat pimply ass cheeks apart you will be overcome with the absolute ugliness of my dirty asshole. The inside of my ass cheeks is a very dirty shade of brown and black covered with thick curly black hair growing down the inside slope of my ass cheeks right to the center. As I pull my hairy ass wide apart what you will smell is my filth. You are aware of the problem I have while shitting because of my size - every time I take a dump, the shit come out of my anus and gets stuck between my fat ass cheeks and then very slowly slides down leaving behind a layer of shit on the inside of my ass.

12