Simon and Kelly Ch. 01

Story Info
The first story of my amazing wife.
3.1k words
3.71
44.5k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You reach a point in your life when you feel that you need to document some of the events which have shaped your relationship and family. I am at that point and I wondered whether I could tell you about my wife, Kelly.

We are now both in our late 30s and 40s and have had the odd chat about whether we would try a more open relationship but it isn't for us. We are happy with our life now with our children and Kelly's naughty times are in the past.

I am very lucky to be married to an amazing woman but my first story is from a long time ago, before we were married.

Our first incident was on holiday, a year or so after we started dating properly. We didn't quite own a house together but Kelly lived at mine more or less permanently and we were clearly on our way to engagement and marriage. We were totally and utterly in love, one of the few experiences I have had when I knew it was totally mutual. Kelly was 26 and I was 33. Looking back now it seems a life time ago, much more innocent despite what happened.

It wasn't our first holiday, so perhaps we had been dating for over a year, but it was our first longish Summer break. We went to a lovely, quiet Greek island at a resort which ran a sailing school, I was keen to complete my RYA qualifications and Kelly was more than happy with pottering about the beach, sea, pool and town while the course was on during the day.

The mix of people on the course was about half couples like us where the chap was sailing and the girl sunbathing and Kelly made friends with a few of those. There was also a few single lads, three of whom were in a group. The resort didn't just cater for the sailing school, there was a nice mix of older couples and some single girls holidaying in pairs. We were there for two weeks and the evening bar life during the first week was fantastic fun. We would get back from sailing and meet the girls at the pool or down on the quayside, have a couple of glasses of wine, go back to our cottages and then all meet up after dinner at the bar until the early hours. It was brilliant but exhausting.

Over the first weekend one of the lads in the group of three mentioned his birthday and invited some of the younger ones into the local town which was far livelier than the place where we were staying. They asked us and we were sort of keen, but the late nights were starting to take their toll on me and sad as it sounds I really needed to do some reading and revision for the course. I had an important assessment day at the end of the holiday which these lads didn't have, they were doing the qualification just below mine.

Kelly knew I wasn't that keen and said no, but we talked about it and I said that I honestly wanted an evening of reading and she should go out, she always enjoyed that sort of bar scene a bit more than me.

The day before the birthday she went to another bay with a few of the girls and was talked into going. One of the single girls rather fancied one of the guys and I think she wanted an unattached friend for a bit of moral support. That evening we talked about it, she didn't really feel she had anything to wear. The only proper evening trendy bar dress she had brought was a very revealing summer dress, she had planned to wear it for me when we were out having a meal together. It was white, which looked lovely against her tanned skin, backless and very short.

I should explain that I was, and still am very lucky, Kelly is just beautiful, but really has no idea how beautiful. I know lots of girls say that but when I met her she was going through her nursing training and still living on her parent's farm in Worcestershire. She was very much the country tom-boy. She is blonde, six foot tall, stunning long legs and breasts which are almost too big. If she wears the wrong top they become a bit "bouncy big" but lots of fun, which sounds an awful thing to say.

It is not that she is self conscious, she just really had no idea how stunning she was and she would dress in rugby tops and jeans. As we got to know each other and then became friends she became much more confident and moved in with some other nurses and started dating. Despite this she still really had no idea of her effect on men and in particular her astonishing breasts which jiggled and bounced constantly back in those days. I couldn't really believe it when a few years later we had a snog one evening at a hospital mess party and I didn't let her out of my grasp from then on.

Anyway that evening she tried on the dress. It was amazing, her tanned body just looked gorgeous under it and there was next to nothing left to the imagination. Her breasts did pop out depending on the way she sat but they just as quickly disappeared under the liquid-like fabric so it was more or a tantalising glimpse than a full show. Perhaps surprisingly this didn't bother me at all, she looked lovely and the guys had seen her breasts every day around the pool and we'd also been skinny dipping in the sea at night a couple of times. It was also very hot, a lovely relaxed Greek island, and seemed the right kind of thing to wear.

I know the next bit might be a bit hard to believe but we had a chat about whether she should wear knickers. She would have normally been happy to go without under a very sheer dress but felt she should because I wasn't going to be there. I, naïvely, told her she should do whatever she felt was comfortable with. We tried the dress without and whilst you maybe got the occasional suggestion that she was knickerless it covered her modesty. And anyway, as we both said, so what - it was on holiday.

The plan for the evening was that most of the group were going to go into the town early for a meal but a few of them would follow later. Kelly wanted to have a bite to eat with me after sailing and not have to rush to getting ready. We had become very good friends with one of the lads from the group of three said he wanted to do a couple of jobs after sailing and would go late too and would walk Kelly along the beach to the town. So he came over just as Kelly and I were having some bread and Tzatziki with some local wine.

Kelly was in her sarong and bikini bottoms and we had a drink with Paul while she started to get dressed. She would pop back for the occasional sip of wine but Paul and I mostly chatted while she pottered about. The sarong came off very quickly and left her wearing just bikini bottoms. It seemed much more revealing away from the pool, I remember vividly Kelly standing talking to us drinking her wine while we were both fixated by her breasts but pretending to be mature about it. Paul never said a word out of place but he must have been appreciating them. I didn't really feel protective or awkward, it just seemed part of holiday life.

At some point she took the bottoms off and got ready for her shower, she didn't come out naked but we would see into the cottage that she was nude. After showering she came out with a towel around her waist, topless, and chatted. That actually seemed relaxed, more natural. We teased her about taking ages to get ready so she dried her hair, put on some make up and had a final bit of wine before rushing in to get her dress on. She skipped off and took her towel off, we didn't see anything other than a quick look at her bum. When she came back however, she was still putting the dress on over her head and as she walked towards us she let it drop down. Before that, however, we both had a perfect view of her newly shaved pussy.

I had no idea she was going to shave it. She told me later she only decided to in the shower thinking it would make the dress less revealing, the fabric was very sheer, and she didn't want an outline. She also promised me that she had no idea we both saw it as she walked towards it. She said she didn't even think about and if she had thought she would not have actually thought it was that bad, he'd already seen her skinny dipping.

Paul and Kelly left. I didn't think anything at all untoward. I felt a bit uneasy I suppose that he had seen so much of Kelly while she was getting dressed but then I realised that he could see her topless or even nude for far longer on the beach any day of the holiday. They walked off and I settled down to my reading with the rest of the wine.

The rest of the story I know from Kelly, she told me most of it over the next couple of days but over the years a few details come out every so often, I suspect there is still more to find out. Paul and she walked down to the beach to the town. She said it was utterly beautiful with the moon and harbour lights reflected in the sea which was completely still and black in the night. They had a lovely walk and conversation, Kelly said he didn't make any sort of pass at her and she didn't flirt any more than the usual holiday humour.

When they met everyone else the evening got quite animated. There as a fair bit of drinking and fun in the busier bars and I think a fair bit of flirting. Kelly snogged Paul briefly in one of the bars when they found themselves in a corner but she quickly broke away. Kelly and Paul and the other girl, Sophie, who Kelly was friendly with, found themselves in a quieter bar in a discrete seating area. Paul's friend Callum, who Sophie fancied joined them. Kelly egged Sophie on a bit to flirt and make things obvious and I think there was some suggestive chat and the occasional boob appearance. Kelly told me that both girls decided to show the boys their pussies, while they chatted and they boys loved it but were very gentlemanly and tried hard to pretend that they were not looking at the dresses which had "accidentally" ridden up too far.

Kelly told me after, and still says, that she had no plans to do anything else, nor even considered that it was a possibility. She was genuinely just helping Sophie pull. Eventually they became separated from the larger group and decided to walk back to the resort. I think that as they walked across the sand something changed, Sophie and her chap stopped to snog and then would start walking again and I think that Kelly started snogging Paul at about the same times.

They got to very close to the resort and Kelly said she could see the spot where I had been reading, but she knew that there was no way I could see her, they were in almost total darkness and sat down on the sand. I suppose the inevitable happened and Kelly started snogging Paul as the other couple started. She took her dress off fairly soon after, I think she knew he was going to make love to her, anyway, once she was naked I think things happened fairly quickly.

She unzipped his trousers as they snogged, not because she wanted to cheat, but just that it felt like something you should do if you are nude on a beach and snogging. She masturbated him briefly but ended up helping him undress and then sucking his penis while he stood and she kneeled, she was aware that Sophie and Callum were watching. She said as she was sucking him she heard Sophie start to moan as Callum entered her and this made Kelly stop sucking Paul and she asked him to make love to her. He asked her if she was sure and she said yes. They had sex twice and Paul came inside her both times.

Paul walked Kelly back to our cottage and it was obvious as soon as they arrived what had happened. Paul didn't hang around for long and when he left I looked and Kelly and all she could say was sorry. I took her dress off, she had very obviously had unprotected sex with Paul and there was a lot of sperm on her pussy and legs. Neither of us knew what to say really. Kelly had a shower and we both got into bed. We didn't make love that night but did in the morning.

We didn't talk much about it that morning. I went to sailing, she met the same crowd except for Sophie who had been up all night with Callum. Paul turned up, I suppose he must have been aware that I knew but it wasn't particularly awkward or strained. I am not sure, in retrospect, why I never got angry about it. I think I would have done had it been at home but it seemed a small, yet normal, part of a lovely holiday.

When Kelly and I did talk about it she told me that when she took her dress off she was knew she was probably going to be unfaithful but that she felt things had gone so far that she couldn't really avoid it and she wanted to enjoy it. She was very frank about that, she had enjoyed the flirting and saucy chat in the bar but not until she was naked did she actually find that her horniness had overtaken her and that she wanted to make love.

I think what she really loved about the evening is that Paul wasn't obsessed with her breasts, when the snogged he didn't constantly try to get them out like lots of previous guys had. He just enjoyed her kissing and occasionally let his hand wander to her pussy which she always enjoys. Years later Kelly told me that Paul had fingered her to orgasm in one of the bars when they were stood in a quiet corner, it was just after they had snogged, and it took about thirty seconds. She said that even him doing that didn't make her want to cheat but she did find it surprisingly erotic.

When she was sucking his penis on the beach she loved that the others were probably watching. She couldn't see them but could hear Sophie moan as Callum started to make love to her. I think it was only at that point when Kelly actually finally decided to cheat. She told me that Paul had a very big penis and that the first time he took her they both came together as he filled her with a lot of sperm, I think he had been tormented from the moment Kelly took off her sarong at our cottage hours previously.

It was only in the last year or two that Kelly told me she initially asked Paul not to come inside her but once he was making love she whispered to him to fill her with sperm, he asked if she was sure, she said yes and he did.

After both couples had made love they all lay in the sand chatting. I think they all liked the moonlit nudity of their post coital state. Kelly said that they all asked whether she would tell me and she said she would have to but it didn't spoil the atmosphere. Gradually the girls started bring the boys back to life and Kelly and Paul watched Sophie ride Callum. Apparently Sophie was a bit naughtier than Kelly, she masturbated as she rode him and came loudly. After she came she got off and sucked Callum until he ejaculated in her mouth.

While this was going on Paul was playing with Kelly's sperm filled pussy and she orgasmed at more or less the same point that Callum did before Paul started to position her so that he could make love to her for the second time. This time he entered her in the spoons position while they both looked out to sea, she said it didn't take long and he came inside her with probably as much sperm as the first time.

Obviously I didn't get all of that detail out of Kelly the following day, but the years have added colour and accuracy to her first telling. I think that Kelly and Paul made love a few times more than holiday but I didn't know at the time. She has hinted as much over the years but we have never really felt the need to talk about it. We were friends with Sophie and Callum for a while afterwards, they eventually got married and we went to the wedding. Paul was the best man and the three of us chatted but to be honest it just felt that the time in Greece was a thousand years and a thousand miles away and we were more like polite acquaintances. We have lost touch with Sophie and Callum recently but I think I will remind Kelly to send them a note to see how they are getting on. Sophie was always grateful to Kelly, but also to me, she knew Kelly had told me everything, and I think she believes that Kelly was instrumental in her finding the man of her dreams.

That is the end of the story from Greece. When I think about this story I find it very erotic, every time. I have never felt any jealousy or anger towards either Kelly or Paul. I suppose I am a bit jealous that Kelly has enjoyed group sex, something we have never done, but she had done it before me with previous boyfriends. The sailing course ended with me passing. We all had a fantastic last night and the following day disappeared back to our normal lives.

Kelly and I got engaged the following New Year's Eve. I don't believe that she cheated again until the second of my three stories which was a year after we got married. That is part 2.